Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

【2018.12.29★崔振赫相關日本雜誌更新】
【2018.12.29★Choi Jin-hyuk Japanese Magazine Interview】

日雜【haru*hanaVOL.56/發售中】預告採訪問候視頻
崔振赫「馬成的喜悅」(衛星劇場1/6(日)播放第1集、1/24(四)開播)訪問當中會透露出拍攝時的秘密,在是非問題環節時還會有私隱告白!最近感受到的小幸福是什麼?

チェ・ジニョク はドラマ「魔性<マソン>の喜び(原題)」(衛星劇場にて1/6(日)に第1話先行放送、1/24(木)より本放送スタート)の撮影秘話を語ってくれたほか、OX質問ではプライベートも告白!最近感じた小さな幸せとは!?

https://t.co/azrvkQcJEN
© haru_hana

CJH:   How are you  This is CJH.  Please watch haru hana interview and subscribe a lot for DJ   Thank you

Choi Jin Hyuk (with Shin Sung Rok ) on winning Top Excellence in Acting (Wed-Thurs Drama) for their performance in "The Last Empress"!

0kd0Uy6.jpg

"Choi Jin Hyuk became emotional on stage. He said that it's an honor to receive an award for "The Last Empress" and they came to the awards show while filming. He brought up some injuries including Shin Sung Rok's, and said that it's been mentally and physically difficult while filming. He thanked various staff members for their hard work and said that he would personally go to thank people he's grateful for. "

Spoiler

bMt68tE.jpg

source  https://www.soompi.com/article/1283273wpp/live-blog-2018-sbs-drama-awards

• Like 2

Congratulations oppa Jin Hyuk!! :D:wub:

It's a happy new year indeed for him winning the award.. 

5 hours ago, booha said:

Choi Jin Hyuk became emotional on stage. He said that it's an honor to receive an award for "The Last Empress" and they came to the awards show while filming. He brought up some injuries including Shin Sung Rok's, and said that it's been mentally and physically difficult while filming. He thanked various staff members for their hard work and said that he would personally go to thank people he's grateful for. "

Yeah he gets emotional in receiving the award. I felt sorry for him knowing how hard it is for them to film TLE. But at least their getting recognition they deserved and TLE's topping the ratings. That's why he looked too serious during ceremony, he just came directly from shooting and must be still in character as Wang Sik/Woo Bin.. Oppa fighting!!

• Like 1

JIn Hyuk:

The start of 2019 in the best acting award ceremony with #TLE team. #adorable team people.
Give a lot of love TLE.  
I didn’t fully convey my feeling because I was so flustered.
Perhaps it got worse because I tried not to cry as I felt so emotional. I even left out about my mom’s story…
I didn’t even mention many good people who always have given to me generously.  
I will visit and greet them individually.
I believe every one of them will know my heart without mentioning your name.
They deserve all the credit.
And to the fans, always thank you and thank you   I will boost my energy and show you a fun drama and a cool WS.  

Thank you.

vTjUvZY.gif

GrBPBqw.gif

Spoiler

7mDpPOM.gif

eYPySiT.gif

cr to DC

• Like 2

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Dec. 31, 2018-Jan. 6, 2019

dramaratings_2.jpg

Ratings for Wednesday-Thursday makjang drama An Empress’s Dignity actually went down this week, as did ratings for Boyfriend. Nevertheless, both shows are still at the top of their time slot. 

Wednesday, Jan. 2      
Red Moon, Blue Sun 23 MBC 4.5%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 24 MBC 5.1%
An Empress’s Dignity 25 SBS 12.5%
An Empress’s Dignity 26 SBS 15.8%
God’s Quiz 5 13 OCN 2.0%
Boyfriend 9 tvN 7.8%
Thursday, Jan. 3      
Red Moon, Blue Sun 25 MBC 4.6%
Red Moon, Blue Sun 26 MBC 5.4%
An Empress’s Dignity 27 SBS 14.0%
An Empress’s Dignity 28 SBS 16.0%
God’s Quiz 5 14 OCN 2.2%
Boyfriend 10 tvN 8.0%

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-dec-31-2018-jan-6-2019/

• Thanks 1

Watch: “The Last Empress” Cast Can’t Stop Laughing Behind The Scenes In Making-Of Video

65124bcdc440485ea9c1c9ce43db5a14.jpeg?s=

Shin Sung Rok, Jang Nara, and Choi Jin Hyuk are full of giggles and jokes behind the scenes of “The Last Empress” in a new making-of video.

The first scene Jang Nara, Choi Jin Hyuk, and Shin Sung Rok film is one where Jang Nara’s character Oh Sunny is doing laundry in her room and accidentally falls off a ladder. Shin Sung Rok attempts to catch her, but Choi Jin Hyuk swoops in to easily catch her in his arms, while Shin Sung Rok is the awkward one in a romantic scene.

Choi-Jin-Hyuk-Jang-Nara-Shin-Sung-ROk.jp

Although they are professionals about it, they end up having to do many takes due to incidents like the ladder falling, Shin Sung Rok knocking into a staff member, and Jang Nara being unable to hold in her laughter because of Shin Sung Rok’s expressions and poses.

Choi-Jin-Hyuk-Jang-Nara-Shin-Sung-Rok-1.

The next scene is one where Jang Nara makes a wrap for Choi Jin Hyuk, and Shin Sung Rok butts in between the two in jealousy.

Jang Nara ends up doing multiple takes just filming her making a wrap and laughs in every single one. Choi Jin Hyuk jokes, “It’s going to take all day.”

Choi-Jin-Hyuk-Jang-Nara-1.jpg

Shin Sung Rok then shoves his way in between the two, and asks an angry Oh Sunny to make him a wrap too. Though Jang Nara tries to maintain her annoyed expression, she bursts out laughing because of Shin Sung Rok’s adorable expression. Her character then retaliates and yells at him, and after the scene Shin Sung Rok jokes, “I think you have a worse temper than me. ”

Spoiler

Choi-Jin-Hyuk-Shin-Sung-Rok-Jang-Nara-21

“The Last Empress” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. KST.

Check out the making video below!

If you haven’t already, check out the latest episode below!

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

The 10 most-talked-about TV series this week

These were the 10 hottest South Korean drama series during the first week of this month, according to big-data analyst Good Data Corporation’s weekly monitoring report. 

20190109000249_0.jpg

The Last Empress, thriller

20190109000258_0.jpg
The Last Empress. (SBS)

SBS’ flagship Wednesday-Thursday series has consistently proved to be a ratings success for the TV network.

Actress and songstress Jang Na-ra plays Oh Ssu-ni, who plays a musical actress on the show. Set in a modern-day Korea that is still a monarchy in the show’s alternative reality, Oh marries her way into the royal family and becomes the wife of Emperor Lee Hyuk.

She enters the palace against the backdrop of rampant corruption in the country and falls in love with a bodyguard from the imperial family. Having found true love, she rebels against the royal family.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Korea Herald

• Thanks 1

On 1/9/2019 at 8:40 PM, willenette said:

*** I'm happy that his drama continues to dominate its time slot with average ratings of 11.8 percent and 14.9 percent for its two parts. The ratings remain steady. :P

Me too I’m happy that TLE kept up its ratings.   Now it doesn’t have to worry about the competition with Encounter(which has ratings around 7%s).    But now I have to watch out for a new drama( What’s the Problem, Poong Sang?).  The media is talking about these two writers because both of them are known for makjang dramas.

99qjzWI.jpg

http://star.mt.co.kr/stview.

304bw2f.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20190110081156837