Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

He's doing all these FM all around Asia immediately after PP ends... it almost seems like he is preparing for enlistment and that this is his way of saying goodbye to the fans...@booha you may be right.

Feeling kind of sad right now.

Guest chaybags55

showbiz korea did not highlight EC.. why?? coz its produced by TVN, a cable TV, cant get it. He became so popular in EC and all of us knew that! oh common 

Guest chaybags55

@celes80 yeah am sad too and all of us here but oh well thats life i guess..  i will rest my heart for two years then I will resume with flying colors in 2017. :))

Guest vforvintagevera

@celes80, chaybags55 and @booha,
Hugs all around ladies. I'm trying to put away thoughts of his enlistment far far far out of my mind. But every time I think about watching episode 21 of Pride and Prejudice, I can't help but think of it. I think that's why I may stall on watching episode 21. I'm stalling because I know it's the last drama we'll see of him before his enlistment, but at the same time, I want to watch it and see what happens! I'm conflicted and torn about it lol It'll be so bittersweet tonight when I finally watch it
@chaybags55,Yeah, I was surprised they didn't mention Emergency Couple since that was his first official "LEAD" role as a newly minted "IT" boy after Gu Family Book and Heirs, but I suppose they didn't mention EC since it was a hit for a cable TV network. Still .... it'd been nice if they had mention it. I suppose it made more sense just focusing on him being MBC's Golden Boy since they mentioned Pasta, GFB, FTLY and P&P.  

Guest meomongco

Congratulations for P&P!!!

"Pride and Prejudice" finishes in first place with a happy ending

...:X:X. Love the drama and Hyukie so much. Let's celebrate everybodyHere's the rating on 13/01
VrXjmzR.jpg

"Pride and Prejudice" ended in first place by a small margin.

According to Nielsen Korea on the 14th, MBC drama "Pride and Prejudice" rated 9.7%.

This is a 1.7% increase over the last broadcast which rated 8.0%.

Meanwhile, SBS "Punch - Drama" rated 9.6% and KBS "Healer" rated 9.1%.

Source: fashion.mk.co.kr

@PolarisCat, @Alicia, ...

Thanks alot for your things and admire that you can go and seeing him this morning. Best wishes to you. Let do many things for kissing him. Okie...:D. And pls, send a congratulations for his drama. It's really successful...:X Big thanks!!!

PolarisCat said: Dear girls, I'm so excited that some chingu will meet Jinhyuk-ssi today in HK!!

As to show our love, we have ordered a flower stand to be sent to the FM venue.

Here is the style of our choice:

And here is the message on the card:

@chelseab  Hello I thought you would be in the HK fanmeeting but if not, I’m sorry you couldn’t make it and if you are, wish you a fun time.

@meomongco   What a sigh of relief that PP ended with #1 albeit very close one with Punch.  TNMS ratings show a similar ones.

Edited by booha

@celes80 yeah am sad too and all of us here but oh well thats life i guess..  i will rest my heart for two years then I will resume with flying colors in 2017.

:)

)

Yes!! Let's exercise a lot and eat well to make our hearts super strong when that glorious day appears :D such beautiful flowers girls, I'm sure he loved them!!!

@PolarisCat @AliciaA Jeannie Anita   Such lovely flowers from lovely girls to lovely Jin Hyukssi    I wish you girls will have a great party with Jin Hyukssi.   Hope to see many pictures with smiling faces.

@chelseab  Hello I thought you would be in the HK fanmeeting but if not, I’m sorry you couldn’t make it and if you are, wish you a fun time.

@meomongco   What a sigh of relief that PP ended with #1 albeit very close one with Punch.  TNMS ratings show a similar ones.

Hi @booha‌ Anita is me! Haha I am with @PolarisCat‌ now. Met @AliciaA‌ as well. We are all looking forward to the event tonight!!!!!

Guest meomongco

chelseab said:

PolarisCat

said: Dear girls, I'm so excited that some chingu will meet Jinhyuk-ssi today in HK!!

As to show our love, we have ordered a flower stand to be sent to the FM venue.

Here is the style of our choice:

And here is the message on the card:

Did they use my fanvid in that DP Soompi article? I'm on my phone and data's a bit slow. Haha

And OMG THAT HAIRSTYLE IN THE FINAL EP! I told you guys he would look so much suited as a prosecutor with the pushed back hair. Look how cool and different and authoritative he seems to be with that hairstyle! I wish they did that from the beginning.

Also, I'm so proud of him and all the others involved in the drama. I still have a lot of episodes to catch up to. And please, CJH oppa (lol), come here to the Philippines, too! Ha!

Edit:

Wishing all the best to the ladies who will be seeing CJH soon! I hope y'all very prepared. Did you guys prepare your emergency fangirl kit? Hihi

The DP article reminds me of the one-shot fanfic I finished eons ago. If any one of you is interested, kindly message me so I can send it to you. (I'm so shy when it comes to my writing haha)

Guest vforvintagevera

OMG @PolarisCat, @AliciaA, and all the ladies going to tonight's fanmeet in Hong Kong. HAVE FUN YOU LUCKY LADIES!
The flowers you bought for him are GORGEOUS. Represent us well ♥ I'm looking forward to your fan accounts, photos and videos!
@meomongco,
HUZZAH! I'm so happy for CJH and the rest of the P&P team that the drama ended back on top. I knew that would happen once we neared the end. 
@frankreich, 
LOL When I saw CJH's lawyer hair in the last episode, I smiled because I was thinking of all you ladies here that were advocating for his swept up hair when P&P was first announced. He does look more mature and debonair. With his hair down, he looks more boyish and relaxed, which I think was what the hair department was going for since his character is supposed to give off the air of a slacker (but is really a genius prosecutor). But now that he's a big shot lawyer, he's gotta dress the part. His hair styling there reminded me so much of his hair styling for The Divine Move. SWOON.

i didn't see whole of  the final episode yet but i liked the ending and his new heir style . with that he seems so mature . a real spouse . i look forward for photos and videos and sweet stories  from FM. I hope every one will attend fan meeting have good time and chance to see him from near . shake hand with him even huge him. :)>-

Guest meomongco

@Vforvintagevera, @frankreich, @almaseabi,... Good evening guys,
I also really like his new hairstyle in the final ep. He's really a too gentlement man. I wish he had it in the beginning of the drama. 
I am really curious that how's his appearance? And how are you, girls who will be attending his event and seeing him tonight??? Too curious and happy to say what i can. Fighting!!! Best wishes and good luck!
Have a lovely time to you!!! We are looking forwards to seeing you and him to night ! :-* <:-P

Guest meomongco

@booha,
Could you mind to translate the news about Jin Hyuk came to Hong Kong this morning? I guess that there were many people waited for him and warm welcome him to HK. 

'글로벌 여심몰이' 최진혁 홍콩 입국 현장

20150114_1421222142_76535000_1.jpg

[TV리포트=박설이 기자] 배우 최진혁이 홍콩을 찾았다. 뜨거운 환영 인파가 그의 인기를 실감케 했다.

최진혁은 14일 첵랍콕 국제공항을 통해 이날 홍콩에 입국했다. 최진혁은 이날 오후 7시(현지시간) 홍콩 국제무역전시센터(KITEC)에서 팬미팅을 열고 홍콩 팬들과 만날 예정이다.
이날 공항에는 수많은 여성 팬, 그리고 현지 취재진이 나와 최진혁의 홍콩 방문을 환영했다. 맨트맨 티셔츠와 청바지 차림에 오렌지빛 클러치로 포인트를 준 공항패션의 최진혁은 팬과 취재진을 향해 손을 흔들며 환영 물결에 감사 인사를 전했다.
드라마 '상속자들' '응급남녀' 그리고 13일 종영한 MBC 월화극 '오만과 편견' 등 드라마로 한국은 물론 중화권의 여심까지 사로잡은 최진혁의 중화권 현지 인기는 이날 공항의 열기로 확인할 수 있었다.
최진혁은 이번 팬미팅에서 노래, 이벤트 등으로 드라마 속 캐릭터가 아닌 배우 최진혁의 매력을 홍콩 팬들에게 선사할 예정이다. 최진혁은 홍콩에 이어 1월 말 일본, 2월 대만에서 팬미팅을 열고 아시아 팬들과 만날 예정이다.