Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@frankreich  Hi   Happy New Year to you too.  Sadly for some members PP doesn’t have much romance. At least we can rewatch ER later.
Btw CJH’s rock hair looks cute but his zebra pants with handkerchief ^____^
I found this one in DC. They isn’t my kind of cup of tea but at least it shows some muscles  huhu  
q8b6Fcp.jpg
cr to DC

@hell59 said: Wow, that was a hot kiss!

Happy New Year everyone!!!
<:-P <:-P <:-P

One reason to watch MBC drama awards tonight:

Choi Jin Hyuk and Royal Pirates to team up for a special stage at the '2014 MBC Drama Awards'

by allkpop

Choi Jin Hyuk and Royal Pirates will collaborate for a congratulatory rock stage at the '2014 MBC Drama Awards'!

Royal Pirates' agency Apple of the Eye rep stated, "It is an honor to perform a collaboration stage with Choi Jin Hyuk at the 'MBC Drama Awards'. The artists will put on their best performance to showcase their charms as much as possible."

Continue Reading
<:-P

Guest vforvintagevera

Thank you to @celes80, @booha, @polariscat, @meomongco, @yeekrfan, @chaybags55, @ell4u,@hulya, @mdolphins, @chelseab, @frankreich, @lhjj, and all the HyukHyuk girls on this forum for being awesome and for doing all that you do for this forum, either by providing a leaning shoulder for the moments when we just need someone to talk to, by contributing through translations, sharing images, posting news about our man, etc. Just being on this forum and being able to laugh/talk with all of you without any judgement has been a nice reprieve and haven. I've loved our discussions regarding CJH and his dramas, it's been rewarding and so much fun. I can't tell all of you how much I appreciate your friendship and camaraderie! 
Here's to 2015, and I wish you and CJH all the best!
I can't wait to watch Choi Jin Hyuk's performance at the MBC Awards tonight. Our man is totally going to literally rock everybody's socks off. I knew CJH was a ballad guy, but I never really pegged him for a rocker, so I'm expecting super smexy. Maybe he'll take a page out of Donghae's page book (which was all black form-fitting leather, exposed chest). When I thought of CJH as a rocker, I hope he goes for the guyliner like Dark Wol Ryung's smexy Gumihot makeup with that deep v-neck, exposing his chest *drools* This is what I hope we get, or something close to it:
tumblr_inline_nhdvuyZqw61r9hslj.jpg
tumblr_inline_nhe5eov5n71r9hslj.jpg

If only he'd perform Rainism for us *_*

Guest meomongco

vforvintagevera said:Here's to 2015, and I wish you and CJH all the best!
I can't wait to watch Choi Jin Hyuk's performance at the MBC Awards tonight. Our man is totally going to literally rock everybody's socks off. I knew CJH was a ballad guy, but I never really pegged him for a rocker, so I'm expecting super smexy. Maybe he'll take a page out of Donghae's page book (which was all black form-fitting leather, exposed chest). When I thought of CJH as a rocker, I hope he goes for the guyliner like Dark Wol Ryung's smexy Gumihot makeup with that deep v-neck, exposing his chest *drools* This is what I hope we get, or something close to it:
If only he'd perform Rainism for us *_*

Guest Joon J. Lee

Guess what???!!! I'm here, actually here to see CJH perform with my own eyes!!! Still several hours till the ceremony starts, my heart is throbbing relentlessly. Think he is already here.

Will tell u all about it later. Chao.

Guest meomongco

Joon J. Lee said: Guess what???!!! I'm here, actually here to see CJH perform with my own eyes!!! Still several hours till the ceremony starts, my heart is throbbing relentlessly. Think he is already here. Will tell u all about it later. Chao.
Thanks alot. See you soon!
So, you talked to us by Vietnamese, "Chao", right?

Guest chaybags55

hello there @Joon J. Lee good to hear from you.. Oh so very  lucky you to watch CJH perform Live!! cant wait to hear from you!
Happy new year!!