Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@almaseabi Well, I also never really got LMH's appeal. I guess it's just a matter of taste. I gotta admit that CJH clearly has the upper hand in the dramafever video. It's just that he's not as well-known. *sigh* This is the main reason why I only watched CJH's scenes in The Heirs. I couldn't bring myself to like the story and the lead actors. Not that I hate them... I'm just indifferent. Haha

@celes80  Thank you chingu.   Last night I saw the video clip showing his tearful moment and he explained that he became emotional when the last fan (? onstage meeting perhaps) said something to him but he was able to hold down his emotion.  However watching the video he became so overwhelmed.   I didn’t know what the video was but thankfully you clarified.  So it was a fan made video which put him off guard.  In that FM, there must be some Korean fans because I saw the video showing him in tears and heard the comments in Korean.   I know there were many Chinese fans for him before CJH soompi was created.  Watching him visiting Taiwan FM, I was surprised but glad to see how much these fans were rooting for him and wanted to see him in person.  I’m glad to see you have time to see and post these things because it’s always fun to read your comments/feedbacks.

PS ( About ‘bento-box’ incident) sorry chingu!   The question wasn’t about what he thought of it. In that video clip someone (perhaps the translator) said ‘You came to Taiwan and tried the first meal (or ‘bento-box ?) but wasn’t it tasty?!   I don’t know how the translation was done for this part but the way he reacted was like OMG moment.   Perhaps he didn’t expect people to notice how he reacted when he first tried the meal or he said something about it but didn’t expect someone to make a comment on the video.  It seems like the people around him thought it’s funny and amusing.   But he took it in a lighthearted way even though for a few seconds he looked mildly embarrassed.  It could be the same person (the translator) who repeated saying ‘So it wasn’t tasty! Haha’.  Then he looked resigned and said ‘I eat because I was hungry.’   I’m not quite clear about his next line but did he say it to sound humorous?: He said something like ‘I eat because I have to work/live …’    I call this a minor blip by CJH  but it’s still funny for me to see his omg moment because he acted in a spontaneous and unguarded way.   He is still a newbie on the international setting.  So hopefully the interviewer would give him some slack because he is improving.

more pictures from Taiwan FM

3SErvBm.jpg

6sjbI6H.jpg

cr to DC

WuGhw8S.jpg

BgCJGz2.jpg

cLhOLV3.jpg

oV7xUOA.jpg

YiWxBqd.jpg

Edited by booha

Thank you @polarisCat @chelseab ( Anita) & Kerry   I’m glad to hear your girls had a super good time.   I hope it’s okay to post the picture of the gift you girls gave to CJH. They are so irresistibly adorable. They will be in his house for a long time. Super duper haha

source:  http://polariscat.tumblr.com/

HEkodGh.jpg

6g9laK.gif

AjEIc0Y.jpg

pNIRTVM.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

i love your dolls . they are adorable . nice gift.after , i saw all videos from Taiwan-FM, i taught with myself . he is such a man , can fall in love with him  again and again.i love every part of him , all parts of  him , i love his simplicity in all of his reactions , he don't fake anything. i love him because he is real.

Cute heart photo of CJH and Summer Neng who came to CJH’s FM

QKGbUgy.jpg

cr to DC

Preview of Vampire In Love

CJH in this video looks unexpected.  A vampire with smoky eye makeup??   He has only couple clips in here. It has no Eng sub but it gives out a general plot line about the movie. According to the attachment, this was uploaded with a smart phone so the quality isn’t good.

映画 恋するヴァンパイア 予告 (Preview 'Love In Vampire' )

http://youtu.be/fRpYtwLXW6A 

cr to uploader

(056)

lG3Ny9s.jpg

VkIVWYS.jpg

OR

5ID8edG.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

Hallo, I am new comer.. Celecs08, I put comments on your livejournal.com.. Please respond them.. Hi girls.. Do you still have ticket for CJH fan meeting in 28 Feb? I plan to go to Korea next 26 Feb for a week. I don't have it.. It is unexpected because I planned to go to Korea this week but my visa has not out. It will be came out in 23 Feb so I postpone the trip to 26 Feb.. Regarding CJH will held FM at 28, I want to join at his FM.. Heheheh.. If there anyone of you have the ticket for me.. I will happy and grateful for it.. Please respond my comment. Thank you..

@booha...

Aww...so very sweet of you! so overwhelming! I feel loved :x

Thank you for doing that bit of translation on my behalf! Am touched :)

Yes!! Yes!! There'll certainly be more fanart coming. Would love to encourage oppa in the months to come by sending him "notes"!

Just hope he gets to read them! You know booha, I've just come up with another adjective for oppa : kinda "old-fashioned" (at heart) romantic!! Lol! I, myself, am a diehard romantic...so i know one if i see one!! :D :x hahaha...joking...joking...

But really, he's such a darling sweetie!

@‌ PolarisCat ;)

Glad to meet u! Great to finally "know" who u are! - in this community of "hyukie" gals! I've been seeing your numerous posts..yet so curious about you LOL! Now i know who you are O:-) Looking forward more fun in this soompi thread!

@booha - thanks for helping with the bento box part. :D I totally didn't get the earlier translation and what was so funny about it because sometimes things do get lost in translation when moving from 1 language to another. Feel free to correct me anytime you spot a mistake! Always appreciated...
Unexpectedly, I have a bit of free time this morning :D, because there was a winter storm last night and roads are not safe to travel in. And so I don't have to be at work till afternoon when they clear the roads (I live in the East Coast). Haha. What a treat. While I am twiddling my thumbs this morning, I've decided to translate the 6 min video I said I would do earlier, but didn't have time to.... 

===
The emcee explained JH's reaction to the video. Actually, JH thought he was supposed to sing during that segment, but it turned out that the fans had planned the video as a surprise for him, so he was totally caught off guard. The emcee explained that JH likes to play pranks on others, so now it was the fans turn to play a prank on him. (That's when he giggled, and his reaction was so genuinely priceless! :D) What are his feelings on seeing the video?
That's when he cried....
Fans kept shouting in Korean (don't cry!).... Something must have happened off camera then that we didn't get to see, or he must have been embarrassed at his own tears then, because then he broke into a beautiful smile. No more tissues left in the tissue box!! *awwww....* Then he said... "yes... there is... (referring to tissue in the box)"
CJH: The last member of the audience who left the stage just now.... She said something to me.... I can't really recall what exactly now... but the last sentence that she said to me... it made me really want to cry... (Audience shouts: Why?) (Another audience shouts: Be Healthy!)Then JH bursts out laughing again... Yes, what I heard was... you must be healthy... then I really felt like crying... I'd always been holding it in just now. I didn't expect to see this video. After I saw the video, I turned around and saw everyone, and I felt very touched, and so I cried. *applause* Thank you everyone. 
(My own thoughts: this part is very touching...)
CJH: I am but just a very insignificant actor... To communicate with you guys, I need a translator. To come here today, and see so many of you attend my FM. Some people may think... but isn't that a natural thing to do? (referring to the fact that actors meet with their fans through FMs) But to me, actually, such events are very special to me. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I won't be able to see you guys for the next 2 years, and so I really am very grateful from the bottom of heart. Occasionally, if you happen to bump into me outside... I may not show any expression on my face. Its not that I don't appreciate everyone, but rather I don't really know how to express myself outwardly. Actually, all of you have always been in my heart. 2 years later... perhaps in these 2 years, some of you would have a change of heart... that may happen... but I sincerely hope that you will continue to wait for me, and look forward to my next piece of work. Thank you very much. *bows deeply*
The emcee asks the audience - will you guys have a change of heart? (NO!!!) :) JH: I don't believe you. LIAR LIAR. *hahahah* Emcee: 2 years later, everyone please prove what you'v'e just said. JH: I will definitely remember it. We have a promise. Please give me your name list. :D The emcee rounds off by saying the fans will be waiting patiently for his discharge from the army. 
===My own thoughts: It is a beautiful FM and his response was absolutely touching. I was so touched that he referred to himself as being an insignificant actor. No, he is definitely not one and his heart is so pure and humble, it makes me so proud to be a fan of his. I will definitely wait for him to be discharged in 2 years time. I hope his heart remains pure and true for always. And yes: Please be healthy. :) I'm sure all your fans wish that.

@lifein said: Hallo, I am new comer.. Celecs08, I put comments on your livejournal.com.. Please respond them.. Hi girls.. Do you still have ticket for CJH fan meeting in 28 Feb? I plan to go to Korea next 26 Feb for a week. I don't have it.. It is unexpected because I planned to go to Korea this week but my visa has not out. It will be came out in 23 Feb so I postpone the trip to 26 Feb.. Regarding CJH will held FM at 28, I want to join at his FM.. Heheheh.. If there anyone of you have the ticket for me.. I will happy and grateful for it.. Please respond my comment. Thank you..

@ booha ,  for photos , all of them was funny and interesting , specially the last one , ajuma version.somehow i imagined my mother went to fan meeting instead of me . thanks  @ celes80  for translation , actually , when i read your post , my tears came out . those of moments were so touchy , i am sure , all of the faces , he saw in fan meetings will remain in his memory for long time .    

Thank you@booha..I really exciting to see CJH before his army duty.. My heart really be touched by his pure heart. One reason I watch the Korean drama again is because of him. I give him 1000 thumbs up for his gorgeous acting abilities. It is a pity when I know he will off from our screens for 2 years du tue his army duty. It means that I don't have any reasons to watch the Korean drama again. Because I am the person who is not easy to falling in love with other actor or actres or other dramas but once when I falling in love, I will very curious about him/her and will really adore him/he and also I will not easy to move on to other actor or actres, heheheh.. And I need a long time to remove that actor or actres from my mind and my heart, heheh. I need at leat 8 years to move on from winter sonata drama before I feel falling in love again with My Princess drama (it played by song seng hun and Kim tae hee). To day I just able to move on again because of him.. Because of his wonderful acting, his pure heart, his spirit in facing his life, his hard working and more.. And i can't write all.. BTW thank you for the translations.. I appreciate all. @celesc08.. Please translate the news about him that still are not in english on your live journal.com.. And please give me an enlightenment how to contact polarist cast.. Thank you all..

BTW thank you for the video.. I already have it in my mobile phone.. Hehehe.. And I know this time is the hardest time for him.. So guys please stay to wait and to wait him until his army duty.