Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@meomongco said: Dear @booha, here's the news about "Star History" Jin Hyuk's characters. Could you mind to translate it by English for us, please? I'd like to post it on forum website in VietNam. Thank you very much and i'm looking forwards to hear your feedback.:X:X. Nice day chingu!

[star History] 구월령에서 구동치까지! 배우 '최진혁'을 이야기하다!

Link news:"http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/op/news/index.html"

Guest meomongco

booha said:  (translation)

[star History]   From Gu Wol Ryung to Gu Dong Chi! This is the story of an actor 'Choi Jin Hyuk’.

Morning @booha,
Oh my dear, thank you very much for your translation, Thanks my love!!!:X:X. All Hyukie Girls, You're a really nice...One million roses send to you!!!
Ep 12 will be on air tonight, i am really curious about it. There will a competition betweet P&P and Healer drama in the rating board.
P&P fighting, Hyukie's fighting...
Have a nice day and enjoying your time!!!

Guest meomongco

PolarisCat said: The Original English Version Of OST 1: 하루 하나 One Day - 에디킴(김정환) Eddy KimOriginal Singer:David ChoiOriginal Song Title:My Company
As we know, the OST 1 is actually a remake from David Choi's "My Company". Though many people said that this OST is a bit boring, I'm loving it so much!The English version is lovely too. Would like to share with you all. 
This version is the most original one that David Choi recorded it 6 years ago.
=======================================================
I just heard the English version song. Wow, It's really good and nice one too. 
I didn't feel to be boring by this song. It's quite peace and beautiful lyric.
Thank you so much for your sharing the song. Nice day my friend!

Guest vforvintagevera

@booha, 
Bless you ♥ for the translations! MBC is totally (for the lack of better word) pimping CJH out as their golden boy and I couldn't be happier for CJH, but I also wish MBC would feature CJH more on their entertainment shows. Or maybe he doesn't have the time with P&P being live shoots and all. It's just weird that they haven't had more of those on set exclusive BTS interviews or asked the actors to appear on any talk variety show ... didn't they do a lot of those for Gu Family Book and to an extent, Fated to Love You?
It'd also be nice to see CJH working the pages or cover of a magazine shoot. In the past, he'd always have a bunch of photoshoots to coincide with a new project. I've been really surprised to see he hasn't done any sort of promo work for P&P. It's very usual isn't it? Especially since we're approaching the end of the year?
@meomongco, 
Thanks for posting the BTS pics. I think my favorite is this one (now why can't they include this in the script?! I need some romance before my OTP ship sinks):

I'm also curious / nervous over the ratings for Monday. FIGHTING CJH AND P&P!!!

hi hyukhyuk girls..i was just saying that PP should feature CJH doing more action scenes and lo and behold here is what i got..12nao5.jpg
thanks PDnim.. 
@Polariscat thanks for posting the eng /original version of the OST.. i love it! very nice to listen to while leisurely drinking coffee.. i wonder what the vibes would be if it is our man who sings it.. it would BE THE MUSIC to my ears.. 

Guest meomongco

ell4u said: hi hyukhyuk girls..i was just saying that PP should feature CJH doing more action scenes and here is what i get..
thanks PDnim.. ======================================================================
@ell4u, I just thought about the action scenes for him. And now what's happened.:)):)). I can't breathe when i see him to act the scene. Oh yeah, that's the scene...I love him. Nice time my teacher.
@vforvintagevera, I hope to see their sweet chemistry after the action scene. Praying for rating of ep 12 will be higher tomorrow...:X:X

PP EP13 Promo

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/op/preview/index.html?kind=all&progCode=1003082100056100000&pagesize=1&pagenum=1&cornerFlag=0&ContentTypeID=1

@booha
13회
“어쨌든... 찾았다.”

동치(최진혁)는 숨겨져 있던 과거 사건의 커다란 윤곽을 조금씩 그려 나간다. 문희만(최민수)과 이종곤(노주현)은 서로 태도를 분명히 하고, 개평(손창민)은 조금씩 다가오던 과거의 그림자와 결국 마주보게 된다. 열무(백진희)와 동치는 한별이 사건이 일어난 폐공장에 가서 현장을 되짚어보던 중, 예상치 못했던 놀라운 일을 겪게 되는데…

@PolarisCat  thanks!
(translation)
PP EP13  preview

(000)  (?) Jeong Chang Gi “Oh You came?” DC “Yes   Is (it) here?”   (003) KS “Do you know I met an acquaintance earlier.” “(He) called me by the name, ’Tae Won’. ‘Sua Tae Won’.    (008) KS “Aren’t you going to Daegu? Aren’t you going to work?   (009) DC “Yes (I’m not going)   (010) YM “Why don’t you?”    (012) MHM “KS investigator What are you doing? Why aren’t you following me?”    (016) DC “Are you alright?” YM “This is the first time. Since that day I haven’t been here.”

Written preview
EP13    “Anyway … It’s found.”
DC begins to make the large outline about the hidden past event.
MHM and Lee Jong Gon make clear to each other where they stand.  Jeong Chang Gi finally faces the gradually encroaching shadow of the past.
YM and DC revisit the abandon factory site where HB’s incident happened, and they encounter an unexpected surprise …

Guest meomongco

I am really worried for the rating of the ep 12 tonight. And now what we can see???:(( :((. Wei shen me??? Hyuk oppa had the good scenes tonight. I think there're some problems with viewers...Oh my god, pls rating is not coming down with ep 13...:(:(

New KBS 2TV drama "Healer" started off in second place.

According to Nielseon Korea, "Healer" rated 7.8%.

This is 2.9% higher than the final episode of "Cantabile Tomorrow".

MBC "Pride and Prejudice" came in first with 9.7% and SBS "Secret Door" 4.3%.

Meanwhile, "Healer" introduced its characters and the conflict with authority behind the veil.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr

Good day everyone!Its a great day.. yes we know that PP's rating went down.. but still it is #1 considering the highly anticipated and well publicized competitor..Let us not forget that having a 2-digit rating in most of its run is in itself an accomplishment..Lets look at this as a positive challenge for the PP team to work harder in terms of writing, directing, acting, and i hope this time with OTP scenes...PP team Fighting!!and of course -- for us fans -- we can just hope and pray and give our full support  to our man!