Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

June brings mix of action, comedy to small screen

On the lighter side, JTBC will introduce "Miss Night and Day," a rom-com starring Lee Jung-eun, best known for her role as the housekeeper in "Parasite," and Jung Eun-ji from Apink.

1684a0ce-0945-47c7-9a2a-7c30ec270473.png

The fantasy comedy series, which is set to be released later next month, will revolve around a young unemployed woman, Lee Mi-jin (Jung), who has been studying for eight years for the national exam to become a civil servant. One day, a mysterious phenomenon occurs, turning her into a 50-year-old woman (Lee) during the daytime.

Using her quick wit, she manages to get a job as a senior intern with her older-looking appearance, while returning to her 28-year-old self at night to continue working toward her dream. Amid her chaotic life, she crosses paths with a prosecutor at the narcotics unit, Gye Ji-woong (played by actor Choi Jin-hyuk).

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Korea Times

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2024/05/688_374773.html

• Thanks 1

'My Little Old Boy'  preview (5/19)

[5/19 preview]

" 'udangtangtang'  Choi Jin-hyuk a blockbuster moving thriller"

'My Little Old Boy' (5/19)

“It looks a bit…” Choi Jin-hyuk, an ugly 38-year-old who complains about food on moving day.

Choi Jin-hyuk's mother explodes with anger at Choi Jin-hyuk for scattering rice for wealth

“I have to practice~” Choi Jin-hyuk’s mother gets extremely upset about the punching bags

[2nd Teaser] Her double life and the clash of mystery cases

〈She Is Different  Day and Night〉 First broadcast on Saturday, June 15 at 10:30 PM!

A sweet love line with Jung Eun-ji and Choi Jin-hyuk? What kind of relationship is this?

3kakOfQ.jpg

https://v.daum.net/v/20240521143435043

Asia Magazine June issue distribution 

The drama "Seven Escapes", which reunites the production team of "Penthouse", and the human drama "Numbers - Watchers of the Forest of Buildings" starring L (Kim Myung Soo), are on the cover of two popular Korean dramas! Please pick it up and take a look.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, booha said:

@booha  thanks for sharing this. It's indeed a playful new teaser for JTBC’s The Woman Who is Different by Day and Night, giving us a peek into the silly adventures of her double life, as her ever-changing body switches between Lee Jung-eun and Jung Eun-ji. She also gets some swoon moments with Choi Jin-hyuk. But it’s fun to see the usually serious (Choi Jin-hyuk) becoming cheerful here by under both faces.   :Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1

*** Upcoming drama “Miss Night and Day” has unveiled a new poster! The newly released poster features Lee Mi Jin (Jeong Eun Ji) and her alternate persona Im Soon (Lee Jung Eun), whom she transforms into during the daytime. Both characters are dressed in trench coats, with matching poses, and flashing radiant smiles. Aside from Choi Jin Hyuk, I am also looking forward because of the intriguing dynamics of her double life. This must be fun! Can't wait for this drama to premiere on June 15 at 10:30 p.m. KST.   :blush:

miss-night-and-day-1.jpeg

source : http://enter.etoday.co.kr/news/view/259647

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jeong Eun Ji And Lee Jung Eun Discuss Syncing Performances To Portray The Same Character In "Miss Night And Day"

Spoiler

20240524130737_miss-night-and-day-1.jpg?

Jeong Eun Ji and Lee Jung Eun’s upcoming drama “Miss Night and Day” has unveiled a new poster!

“Miss Night and Day” is a romantic comedy about a young job seeker who suddenly finds herself trapped in the body of a 50-year-old woman and a skilled prosecutor who becomes entangled with her. The drama is helmed by director Lee Hyeong Min of the hit series “I’m Sorry, I Love You” and “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.”

The newly released poster features Lee Mi Jin (Jeong Eun Ji) and her alternate persona Im Soon (Lee Jung Eun), whom she transforms into during the daytime. Both characters are dressed in trench coats, striking matching poses, and flashing radiant smiles. The poster further heightens anticipation for Lee Mi Jin’s journey of self-discovery and the intriguing dynamics of her double life.

miss-night-and-day-1.jpeg

Discussing their efforts to synchronize their performances, Lee Jung Eun remarked, “I made efforts to emulate Jeong Eun Ji’s language and movements,” and added with a smile, “Despite trying to mimic even her subtle gestures and speech patterns, it was challenging, given her idol background. So I focused on portraying our synchronization through how Lee Mi Jin interacts with others.”

Jeong Eun Ji shared, “There were many moments when I felt fortunate to have Lee Jung Eun portray the role of Im Soon.” She continued, “We’ve been in constant contact, ensuring our emotional transitions from day to night are seamless. We even shared footage of our scenes during filming to ensure that viewers perceive us as truly being one person.”

“Miss Night and Day” will premiere on June 15 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Check out a teaser here!

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

*** Choi Jin Hyuk's heart-fluttering umbrella scenes with Jeong Eun Ji and Lee Jung Eun’s in upcoming drama “Miss Night and Day”.  “Miss Night and Day” will premiere on June 15 at 10:30 p.m. KST.   :kaching3:

miss-night-and-day-01.jpeg

miss-night-and-day-02.jpeg

source : https://m.entertain.naver.com/now/article/609/0000858306

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Choi Jin Hyuk Becomes Entangled With Lee Jung Eun And Jeong Eun Ji In New Rom-Com Drama "Miss Night And Day"

Spoiler

20240527044415_miss-night-and-day.jpg?s=

Jeong Eun Ji and Lee Jung Eun’s upcoming drama “Miss Night and Day” has unveiled heart-fluttering umbrella scenes!

“Miss Night and Day” is a romantic comedy about a young job seeker who suddenly finds herself trapped in the body of a 50-year-old woman and a skilled prosecutor who becomes entangled with her. The drama is helmed by director Lee Hyeong Min of the hit series “I’m Sorry, I Love You” and “Strong Woman Do Bong Soon.”

Lee Mi Jin (Jeong Eun Ji) is a job seeker in her 20s who rapidly ages into her 50s when the sun rises. Taking this as an opportunity, Lee Mi Jin applies for a senior intern position under the name Im Soon (Lee Jung Eun) and succeeds in getting the job she had longed for. Im Soon starts working as an intern under the workaholic prosecutor Gye Ji Woong (Choi Jin Hyuk), who considers her his natural enemy.

The newly released stills foreshadow the unique relationship between Lee Mi Jin, who goes to work as senior intern Im Soon when the sun rises, and her boss Gye Ji Woong. Each image captures two people in the same situation but with different faces. As Gye Ji Woong does not know that Im Soon and Lee Mi Jin are the same person, viewers’ curiosity is high about how Lee Mi Jin will manage her double life without being discovered.

miss-night-and-day-01.jpeg miss-night-and-day-02.jpeg

“Miss Night and Day” will premiere on June 15 at 10:30 p.m. KST. Stay tuned!

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

'She Is Different  Day and Night'   Lee Jeong-eun, Jeong Eun-ji, and Choi Jin-hyuk appear on JTBC’s ‘Knowing Brothers’ “Broadcast on June 15 (8/50 pm)”

XbAY8ef.jpg

https://v.daum.net/v/20240529140430745

'She Is Different  Day and Night' Choi Jin-hyuk, the two faces of a perfect prosecutor...3 nicknames alone

T8vwUBH.jpg

https://v.daum.net/v/20240529165246437

• Like 1

[3rd Teaser] Her mysterious double life!  <She Is Different  Day and Night>

First broadcast on Saturday, June 15th at 10:30 PM!

Mijin & Jiwoong  - She Is Different  Day and Night

• Like 1

** 'She Is Different  Day and Night'(or Miss Night And Day) is on Netflix (SK) :blush:

SERIES

6.16 (Sun) 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀

Update on the ‘netflix’ account.

#Miss Night And Day Released on Netflix Kr on June 16th

• Like 1

June 2024 K-drama schedule:  8 exciting shows to check out

Numerous K-dramas will be premiering in June 2024. From romance to comedy to thriller, series varying from multiple genres would be airing. Fans eagerly anticipate the release as the brilliant star cast comes together for intriguing plots by incredible directors and scriptwriters.

4. Miss Night and Day 

• Genre: Fantasy, romance, comedy
  • Cast: Lee Jung Eun, Jung Eun Ji, Choi Jin Hyuk 
  • Director: Lee Hyung Min 
  • Writer: Park Ji Ha
  • Number of episodes: 16
  • Date of release: June 15, 2024 
  • Network: JTBC

Miss Night and Day tells the story of a woman in her 20s who struggles to find a decent job. One day she finds herself trapped in the body of a 50-year-old woman.

Since then, during the days she has the body of the older woman and on the nights she has her younger body. This works to her advantage as she gets the job of an intern with a prosecutor who solves drug cases. 

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/june-2024-k-drama-schedule-from-hierarchy-to-my-sweet-mobster-8-exciting-shows-to-check-out-1311263

• Thanks 1

*** More body-switching funs have arrived with the latest teaser for JTBC’s The Woman Who is Different by Day and Night.  The Woman Who is Different by Day and Night premieres on June 15. This looks fun and so good! The premise is good.  I am really looking forward to this one for Choi Jin Hyuk. Of course, Choi Jin-hyuk is just the cherry on top!   :Megalol:    I'm curious how she avoids being caught. Does she remember what happens in each body so it’s just her appearance that changes?   :coolshades:

• Like 1

*** I’m happy Choi Jin Hyuk is doing a rom-com. The JTBC series, Miss Night And Day, has been snapped up by Netflix, which has released the main trailer. I kinda suspect Lee Jung Eun may be the scene-stealer as the 50-year-old version of the Jung Eun Ji. Catch the drama on July 15.   :kicks:

• Love 1