Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@meilie29  haha  Thanks to our man, (bra-panty-man / or panty-bra man ) that I’m having to read about the army???

Taiwan magazine TRENDY

OGlC915.jpg

BEp0XFS.jpg

CfmsdIb.jpg

cr to DC / Weibo

MYApqo0.jpg

3W3gCqg.jpg

TeykLwq.jpg

9u7aNMT.jpg

HlHqufR.jpg

oT9kABG.jpg

WmvIFV5.jpg

Edited by booha

i have some bold think , with seeing those pictures , i thought what would happened  if  the brand of skin food  used him as their model for  CFs, i know that he will become so popular actor in not so far future . he has somethings that a lot of actors have not ,  by the way , when i saw him in his military cloth ,  i felt his stress , but i am not so worry, i know he can put that away very soon , and he will do awesome work even as a soldier. 

Hyussi girls I found out why dc fans were happy to hear CJH got enlisted in 30division/ ‘bra-panty’/victory corps.  This facility is very close to Seoul. It means people can visit him easily and he can go to Seoul easily too when he has a pass someday.  It seems the training isn’t insanely difficult here.  After the training, each recruit will get a position/assignment.  But I don’t know that after he gets assignment, whether he will have to move or stay in the same place.

I’m posting 5week schedules for the basic training. CJH is going into week2 which seems to have very unpleasant and painful drills ( chemical, biological and radiological exercise).
(Trainees for the 5 week training period)
Week 1: admission ceremony, close-order drill, moral[spiritual] education
Week 2: (knowledge of) first aid,  chemical, biological and radiological exercise,  weekly march 15km with full combat gear
Week 3: the preliminary instruction about grenade & rifle,   zeroing fire, firing for the actual distance between the two objects or location
Week 4: an individual combat,  defense readiness condition,  night march 30km with full combat gear
Week 5: moral[spiritual] education, bayonet skills, completion ceremony

I found some videos about training and the ceremony after the training. Even though they aren’t Eng sub, they show how these trainings are carried on so that at least we aren’t completely in the dark about CJH’s basic training. But watching the video about the chemical gas exercise was a little hard.

recruit training completion ceremony

field march:  https://youtu.be/kqpwOiev9aQ
shooting training:  https://youtu.be/xPRPU8elll4
a grenade training : https://youtu.be/fN55XQx7kEI
chemical, biological and radiological exercise: https://youtu.be/xAKi-NunY60

In Korea, most people think the active duty is like initiation from boyhood to manhood.  One family made a video for their enlisted son. This video has the enlistment and the ceremony after the training. I’m posting this video because there is an interesting part where these recruits sang a company song(?). It seemed rather funny to imagine CJH in the group singing like others( It starts from (1:54))

victory boot camp * our (crying)son changed

cr to uploader

@almaseabi said: i have some bold think , with seeing those pictures , i thought what would happened  if  the brand of skin food  used him as their model for  CFs, i know that he will become so popular actor in not so far future . he has somethings that a lot of actors have not ,  by the way , when i saw him in his military cloth ,  i felt his stress , but i am not so worry, i know he can put that away very soon , and he will do awesome work even as a soldier. 

Guest chaybags55

thanks for this @booha dear i can see majority are in their early  20's.. now I understand him why he is so stressed being older than the rest haha
 there is also downside of being young tho coz you are not psychologically matured but I am talking here generally  .. of course there are exceptions...
Army training I realized is not all about being young or being old altho being young has an advantage  but i believe its a  matter of balancing the trainee's physical, mental, psychological,, emotional  and spiritual well being..
So prayers for CJH.. let us think positive. and support him  with  our love and prayers..
CJH you can do it!! 
Have a productive day ahead! hyuk hyuk ladies!!

(posted 4/2) PP will be broadcast in Taiwan.

https://www.facebook.com/scctaiwan

(translation) Staring 4/15, every Monday to Friday 21:00, CJH and Baek Jin Hee, starring in romantic drama Pride and Prejudice, will meet you in the STAR Chinese Channel

OvKgyf3.jpg

PP Preview:  <iframe title='오편 대.만에도 방송되나봄' width='640px' height='360px' src='http://videofarm.daum.net/controller/video/viewer/Video.html?vid=v605czejQSaAietQJetjeMm&play_loc=undefined&alert=true' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' ></iframe>

ynfBHUT.jpg

cr to DC

This is from Wang Ji Won instagram. She posted it (3/30) for CJH enlistment(3/31).

CJH oppa. It’s tomorrow! You are going away without seeing you even once! Don’t get sick & Come back well after the successful military service! I know you will do it well! There will be a lot of people waiting for you. You will be good Cheers

nOQe8yK.jpg

(news article 3/31 ) CJH enlistment 3/31 … Wong Ji Won who played as siblings in FTLY sent cheering words

http://news.ichannela.com/enter/3/06/20150331/70440139/1

e74ud2h.jpg

Edited by booha

@chaybags55   You are right. It doesn’t matter how old each recruit is because either young or old each has to face a different set of problems in the military. I could see why CJH felt stressful before going to the army.   It looks like most of enlistments are extremely youngish. He has an easygoing personality but still adjusting to a new environment can be stressful and challenging too.

Btw There is a blog set up by a mom and someone asked whether one could bring lotion/cream to the completion ceremony.   At first I didn’t pay any attention to the question even though it sounded strange that someone wanted to bring cream to the military.  Then I saw in the videos all those teenage looking kids with bad skin problems. It wasn’t about just regular face cream but the medicated face cream which they were desperately in need of.    I wonder if that’s the reason CJH showed his forehead ‘p**’ on instagram. Maybe he wanted to tell his future buddies that he was one of them.keke

Possible 2nd (tiny baby) one??

n3cWwf4.png

Wishing he has adjusted into the military life so well that after one week,

q9omdEy.jpg

cr toDC

EvD3DdC.jpg

fvzS0SH.jpg

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

Aww @booha dear that pimple went away ...thanks to your fingers hehe.. It's so sweet of WJW sending that encouraging words for her oppa. I like her too. Hope they will have drama again , and wish this time they are lovers and not siblings.. What can you say ladies?

@booha...Aigoooo!  You make me drop!!!...to the floor again!!  =))   I'm in stitches!  You sure have a miraculous way of "kicking" away his zzzit!!     =)) 

How can we thank you enuf for all that entertaining update about our man!  So helpful!  I can now pray more intelligently! 

Good to have a glimpse into how training might be for him - yes, hyukie gals, it can be quite an adjustment for oppa.  Yet again, we're confident he would do well.  He's definitely more mature in many aspects of life. He'll emerge MAN ! Correct, Hyukie gals?

I've been quiet for a while...pupating!!!  LOL!  If there's such a stage in life  :))  Will drop by again!  Meanwhile, wanna share a cutie pic with all of you!e9b8ebf3b0aa103a299843b272b12f62_zps6dop       ac6fc0438555a2fa897f03712780ae0f_zpsnmsn

Ohmonaaa....For the love of God...I just heard the news that our JinHyuk is in army now!!!!Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......I hope he will be fine... healthy and happy as always...Handsome as always....I bet he would come out from the army with more sexy muscles... ;;) ;;) ;;)Praying for his safety and health.....I am sad for the fact that I didn't realize that he's going in the army... (cursing myself... what kind of fan am I????):(( :(( :(( :((

booha said: Hyussi girls I found out why dc fans were happy to hear CJH got enlisted in 30division/ ‘bra-panty’/victory corps.  This facility is very close to Seoul. It means people can visit him easily and he can go to Seoul easily too when he has a pass someday.  It seems the training isn’t insanely difficult here.  After the training, each recruit will get a position/assignment.  But I don’t know that after he gets assignment, whether he will have to move or stay in the same place.

I’m posting 5week schedules for the basic training. CJH is going into week2 which seems to have very unpleasant and painful drills ( chemical, biological and radiological exercise).
(Trainees for the 5 week training period)
Week 1: admission ceremony, close-order drill, moral[spiritual] education
Week 2: (knowledge of) first aid,  chemical, biological and radiological exercise,  weekly march 15km with full combat gear
Week 3: the preliminary instruction about grenade & rifle,   zeroing fire, firing for the actual distance between the two objects or location
Week 4: an individual combat,  defense readiness condition,  night march 30km with full combat gear
Week 5: moral[spiritual] education, bayonet skills, completion ceremony

I found some videos about training and the ceremony after the training. Even though they aren’t Eng sub, they show how these trainings are carried on so that at least we aren’t completely in the dark about CJH’s basic training. But watching the video about the chemical gas exercise was a little hard.

recruit training completion ceremony
youtu.be/ewZQDSeE7AE

field march:  youtu.be/kqpwOiev9aQ
shooting training:  youtu.be/xPRPU8elll4
a grenade training : youtu.be/fN55XQx7kEI
chemical, biological and radiological exercise: youtu.be/xAKi-NunY60

In Korea, most people think the active duty is like initiation from boyhood to manhood.  One family made a video for their enlisted son. This video has the enlistment and the ceremony after the training. I’m posting this video because there is an interesting part where these recruits sang a company song(?). It seemed rather funny to imagine CJH in the group singing like others( It starts from (1:54))

victory boot camp * our (crying)son changed
 youtu.be/ddV5uddbQqo
cr to uploader

@almaseabi said: i have some bold think , with seeing those pictures , i thought what would happened  if  the brand of skin food  used him as their model for  CFs, i know that he will become so popular actor in not so far future . he has somethings that a lot of actors have not ,  by the way , when i saw him in his military cloth ,  i felt his stress , but i am not so worry, i know he can put that away very soon , and he will do awesome work even as a soldier. 

Guest chaybags55

Thanks for the above @willinette but I have one question? After the completion ceremony , will CJH stay at 30th or is there a possibility that he can be assigned in Another division coz on the sixth week they will be sent to the field as active soldiers Already ,right? Oh by the way, I thought the trainees can't post pics but why is there a pic of Super Junior Shindong with his comrades circulating in the internet???

Coming here so suddenly is sad to see all the news about him being in the army now, but I do wish him success and health and lots of other good stuff! XD
@willenette I wish I knew more about Rain's time there haha! Unfortunately I didn't know about things like Soompi at that time. :/
It's so sad how school and work takes up so much time when I could be fangirling!!!!!

@willenette Thank you Thank you So you had an experience with singer(RAIN)- MS. That’s good to know.

@chaybags55   I was mildly surprised to see Shindong’s military picture this early too. Then I remembered that these military places have their own official internet sites, besides many unofficial café sites like a military dc site. I guess that’s one of the ways for the military to have PR with the public. CJH said that if he could make some girl-group to visit the base, that would fix his military life. I know he said it jokingly but now we can see what it is about. There are a lot of youngsters in the military. Seeing a girl-group in person can be a great treat to them. I dearly hope that someday or soon some girl-group will come to visit CJH’s base.

Btw Shindong looks cute like that with his very younger buddies in the picture but I don’t think it’s for CJH. Hopefully CJH tries differently to fit into his younger friends.

Hyussi girls Here is the link to the translated article which is more likely a summary of the original one. So I translated the first half of the original article. Soon we might be able to see the trainee, CJH/Kim Tae Ho??? But please don’t make the pose like that for the picture!!!

(partial translation)

http://news.nate.com/view/20150406n40863

Shindong, the member of Super Junior, was shown in the photo as a trainee.

In4/6 the army 28 division recruits training battalion/squadron revealed pictures of trainees through the official Internet cafes.

Among the published photographs, the image of enlisted(3/24) Shindong was included.

Shindong made a comic pose with his trainee buddies who are almost 10 years younger than him.

With a bright look he showed himself as a healthy second week trainee.

MnSAZtx.jpg

6G3ZWga.jpg

One more picture from Vampire In Love

Szl3Y0Y.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

@Violetlove2  Thank you dear   Yes We should give out a sympathy pat to all of those K-actors/singers in the military. Just stop by time to time and give us hello  Take care

@lhjj   Nice to hear from you  I miss you. He misses you. hehe

@Tasia You stopped by here with such sweet words for him.

@yhiyori1221  Hello Hello Wolryung girl   I read that Gu Wolryung appeared today(4/7/2013).     Praying someday he will be playing with this undeveloped/unfinished/ unfulfilled GWR in a new makeover character in a new drama (fusion saguk or perhaps like YWCFtS)

zI2pjL1.jpg

He5nVPD.jpg

01NMiiY.jpg

cr to DC

Y4T5mTr.jpg

c9cv95A.jpg

xjcdLwu.jpg

fqoTyGX.jpg

R5CfoyY.jpg

Tc8Gffn.jpg

T1S2Q7q.jpg

cr to DC