Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

I found out about CJH’s bouquet which he carried on the red carpet during MBC drama awards. It was for MC from SectionTV.   I saw it in a video clip.  He looks affectionate and flirtatious when he talks to her. The sound quality in the video is bad so most of it is inaudible. (020) She says he looks fantastic today… (055) She asks him about the special stage appearance and he answers. It’s fun to watch him talking to her. I think (120) the video repeats with a different camera(?)

I guess he must enjoy her show and wanted to return his appreciation for her appreciation showed to him during the show. There are many occasions she showered him with her infatuation( She is MC so probably she acts like that to all of her guests but still it’s fun to watch her) The most memorable one to me was here(** ) which made CJH laugh uproariously.

(**) (#3 video clip) (233) ((MC is very cute here)) MC “I will try my best!” (235) MC “I’m going to work with my best. I will try to grow my hair long! Yaa! (238) [ Why do you have to try your best~ ]

img%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/N4GTTmv.jpg]

<iframe title='레카(영상)' width='640px' height='360px' src='http://videofarm.daum.net/controller/video/viewer/Video.html?vid=vc672VVlmmEVNiLGShJYhdV&play_loc=undefined&alert=true' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' ></iframe>

img%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/vQPdBhH.jpg]

img%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/WfKPB7x.jpg]

img%7Boption%7Dhttp://i.imgur.com/VdlOycw.jpg]

qWt048F.jpg

nH3Ci9J.jpg

3tqf4Ne.jpg

bl4BZIF.jpg

3xmjTEf.jpg

J1pOOKa.jpg

Edited by booha

hello hyukhyuk girls!!! I know its a day late but please allow me to give you my greetings...new20year.gifgiphy.gifJust came from a family trip..what great news to learn that our man won the excellence award!!!  YYYIIIPPPEEEEEEEE... <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Guest vforvintagevera

Happy New Year Everyone! It's 2015!

@booha @PolarisCat and @celes80,
Thank you all so much for the translations and video uploads ♥Can't tell you how much I appreciate them.
The SectionTV interview was hilarious, the MC really likes him and takes care of him well (you're right @booha, she probably takes care of all her guests well, but it really does seem like she takes care of CJH very well - he is after all, an unintentional noona slayer - he looks older than he really is - plus he's shy and cheeky with her - they seem to get along really well - it's super cute he gave the flowers that were probably for him to her). I hope they get to interview him again for the finale (or after the show airs) to get his thoughts on winning the MBC award for Excellent Actor and his thoughts on the drama's ending. I hope after he comes back from the army he can aim for Top Excellent Actor and then the Daesang Award. 

Hello Hyuk girls!!! Happy new year!!! 
Thanks for all the wonderful friendship and sharing of Hyuk news here. I'm still on my LLOOONNNGG holiday :D so I'll still be popping by on and off.
@PolarisCat - if you need help with registering for JH's FM in Japan, let me know and I'll help you navigate the website. You need to be a member to purchase tickets. PM or email me! :) I'm so glad you are going. I would definitely go for it if I were in Asia right now, but I'm still going to be away for a while more and its way too far for me to fly out and back. I'm feeling pretty bummed out right now that I can't go for any since the timing isn't right, but I guess I shouldn't be since I did get to see JH once at the EC FM in Singapore.  I'm really envious of those who can go see him this time round... I hope I won't have to wait 2 years.... *boohoo*
@vforvintagevera - I like how you label our Hyuk as an "unintentional noona slayer". Are many of us here his noonas? Muahaha. P.S. Osen previously reported on how some of the actors were tickled pink by AOA's performance at the MBC drama awards and they specifically zoomed in onto Jung Il-woo and our Hyuk's smiling faces - like you previously mentioned. Well-spotted by you earlier. Haha. 

r.580x0

P.S. PP is getting an extension to 21 episodes. The last episode will air on 13 January. Previously, it was assumed I think but not confirmed, but it seems like its official now.
http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015010215103202121&type=1&outlink=1

Thank you @PolarisCat

【EP18 Preview。PP 오만과 편견 傲慢與偏見】최진혁.백진희.이태환 ChoiJinHyuk.BaekJinHee.LeeTaeHwan.チェ・ジニョク

http://youtu.be/ho0sUlPV2jE

cr to @PolarisCat

(000) “It appears to be that someone did it with murderous intent.”   (? not clear)(004) DC “ A strong possibility of homicide?!”  (006) YM “Who kills?  (007) Deputy Chief Oh “I know what exactly chief M did that day 15 years ago.” (012) LJW  “Junior, do you know what is #1 on the internet search right now?”  (014) YM “The sex hosting party?”   (017) Deputy Chief Oh “You probably heard of news about the body in the closed factory. For that investigation, Han prosecutor should handle it”  (020) DC “As I took care my resignation before, I’m only returning my ID.”   (024) MHM “Why, because you killed ppaek-gom?”

PP EP18 Written Preview

"Have you seen my brother?"

After hearing the shocking news related to the kidnapper, ppaek-gom, DC finds a surprising clue on the location where the event happened.

MHM begins a dangerous tug of war with Hwa Young Foundation, and in the midst of it, the sex hosting case is back to climb on the chopping block.

On the other hand, YM is given the ppaek-gom case and she feels uneasy watching DC who seems to be different …

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

imageimage

cr to DC

Edited by booha

Guest meomongco

New Still for today

sWxdkzW.jpg

Good morning dear chingus,

So, how's your New Year holiday. I think that it's good time for you. I can't wait to watch the ep 18. Poor DC,he thought that he killed the kidnapper??? I guess he did not do it. Maybe, special someone had done it before he woke up.
Enjoy your time at the weekend Hyukie's Girls...:X. Love you all!
@booha, @celes80, @PolarisCat...Thanks alot for your translations and video uploading...:X Love all things!!!

Guest vforvintagevera

@celes80,
LOL I really do believe Jin Hyuk is an "Unintentional noona slayer." 
I'm younger than him by a year, but there are a lot of noona/ahjummas that I've talk to that adore him.
Whenever I try to break the ice with them, it's usually through conversations about k-dramas, which inevitably leads to us fangirling over Choi Jin Hyuk's performance as Wol Ryung in Gu Family Book. CJH is really popular with the noonas and every ahjumma I've talked to ADORES him to pieces as Wol Ryung. It has never failed me once. As soon as I bring up GFB or Wol Ryung, the ahjummas squee and praise him a lot. That role really resonated with anybody who watched GFB (which apparently a lot of Korean ahjummas watched). WR literally is the best thing about that drama and CJH captured him perfectly. I don't think they realize how young he is and that he's under 30. That's why he's the unintentional noona slayer. He definitely slays them ahjummas and noonas. 
Of course I've met people my age and younger who found him super swoonworthy in GFB too. But it's like the best ice breaker with the noonas and ahjummas. And it's also something I've noticed watching a lot of his interviews with female MCs that are older than him. They definitely tend to fawn over him LMAO.  It'd be fun to see if we could get a poll running on the varied age group of his fans. I'm guessing most of his fans' ages run from early 20s to late 40s. I'm not sure if girls younger than 20 will appreciate his handsome adonis-like aura, he's a bit too manly for young females, who probably prefer that pretty kpop idol boy look, but idk, I've always like older guys since I was younger xD I thought CJH was a lot older than he was when I first saw him in It's Okay Daddy's Girl, and I was super surprised to find out he was the same age as Donghae, who was playing his "younger" brother in that drama. 

@booha,
Thank you for the translations for EP18 Preview! FINALLY! After an entire week of waiting, we finally get to see a preview of episode 18! Just ganna say, I'm loving the snowing scenes. CJH looks so damn good. But I really hope they move away from the "I killed the kidnapper" storyline. It's so obvious he didn't kill the kidnapper, it was most likely his dad or someone else. I don't like seeing Dong Chi miserable and guilt-ridden. Poor bb, lemme hug you. 
But on a happier note, is it really true that P&P has been extended by one more episode? If so, that's great news! But I really wonder how they can wrap everything tidily with only four episodes left? It just doesn't seem possible! So many questions, so little answers!

@celes80  @viforvintagevera  “ Are many of us here his noonas? Muahaha.”: Well well chingu I guess I have to say something.    If I have to look back on my life, the point when I could be able to say “oppa is so far away that it couldn’t be detectible now.”  haha    And about ‘ noona’ even if I try to divide into early, middle or late noona period, I still couldn’t make it into any of them.    So I better let you guess where could I be fitted in??? Muahaha…hehe    I might have a slight tinge of envy for being young but I went through such a long and difficult journey to reach maturity that nothing makes me want to trade where I am now.    It doesn’t mean others can’t enjoy the moment of being able to say ‘oppa’/’noona’ to whomever one wishes for.

@vforvintagevera    I’m glad too that PP has an extra episode and also the PP team has given an extra week to mop up the last 4 episodes instead of a live shooting through to the end.   I read the script EP18 came out by 12/31 (which fans were very happy to hear) and the PP team started shooting then. Hopefully it means they will make a tighter editing, a better plotline and a better cliffhanger till the end.   Even though it appears many things are tangled and twisted around which seem unmanageable but the writer should have many escape routes and I don’t think it should be hard for the writer to make a clean/neat/logical ending from any one of them.

@ell4u So beautiful new year greeting! They are so you!!

fanmade greeting

fW6AtaY.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

oh im so loving our man's new title---
the unintentional noona/ahjumma slayer..an ahjumma may have a boring life..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTZawzL8kUIObiCLGZ-ITsbut the moment she gets slayed by our man..you+touch+my+heart+Free+eCards+animated+life becomes MORE exciting and vibrant..Grandma+Dance+Clipart+Clip+Art+Illustrathaha.. anybody here who can relate??...

@vforvintagevera said:
LOL I really do believe Jin Hyuk is an "Unintentional noona slayer." 
I'm younger than him by a year, but there are a lot of noona/ahjummas that I've talk to that adore him.

Whenever I try to break the ice with them, it's usually through conversations about k-dramas, which inevitably leads to us fangirling over Choi Jin Hyuk's performance as Wol Ryung in Gu Family Book. CJH is really popular with the noonas and every ahjumma I've talked to ADORES him to pieces as Wol Ryung. It has never failed me once. As soon as I bring up GFB or Wol Ryung, the ahjummas squee and praise him a lot. That role really resonated with anybody who watched GFB (which apparently a lot of Korean ahjummas watched). WR literally is the best thing about that drama and CJH captured him perfectly. I don't think they realize how young he is and that he's under 30. That's why he's the unintentional noona slayer. He definitely slays them ahjummas and noonas. 
Of course I've met people my age and younger who found him super swoonworthy in GFB too. But it's like the best ice breaker with the noonas and ahjummas. And it's also something I've noticed watching a lot of his interviews with female MCs that are older than him. They definitely tend to fawn over him LMAO.  It'd be fun to see if we could get a poll running on the varied age group of his fans. I'm guessing most of his fans' ages run from early 20s to late 40s. I'm not sure if girls younger than 20 will appreciate his handsome adonis-like aura, he's a bit too manly for young females, who probably prefer that pretty kpop idol boy look, but idk, I've always like older guys since I was younger xD I thought CJH was a lot older than he was when I first saw him in It's Okay Daddy's Girl, and I was super surprised to find out he was the same age as Donghae, who was playing his "younger" brother in that drama. 

Guest chaybags55

@ell4u @booha @celes80, @vforvintagevera  did you ever wonder if there is halmoni in the house?? Haha, for me whatever  is your age right now, let us all enjoy loving Choi Jin hyuk! Love knows no age, no limits, no boundaries.. Just enjoy the " feels " for CJH at this moment ,  it is free anyway..lol..
CJH making you feel like a sibdae , oh I like that!! (very much actually!!)
Love love love to all hyuk hyuk girls!!

Hahaha @chaybags55‌ i cracked up with your halmoni comment.. Bec it made me realize that my previous post was indeed a halmoni n not an ahjumma.. And yes despite the age - our admiration of him knows no age.. All i know is that he still manages to make me swoon and my heart flutter.. @frankreich good to see you here again despite your busy sched! @booha dear ive been thinking about your comment re my post thats so me.. Makes me wonder what impression i have on you.. Hehe.. PP has two more weeks to go.. I have mixed emotions.. Btw his fanmeet at hongkong is in less than 2wks -- may i know who else here is going aside fm @AliciaA @chelseab @PolarisCat? Shall we give Hyukie fan letters?

Guest meomongco

@celes80@vforvintagevera: So, I'm the same age as him. :)) :)). but I still call him "oppa". Because he is our idol. In VietNam, there are many people who are older than Jin Hyuk, many years old. They are in the ages U4, but they often call him "oppa" and they really love JH.
@Celes Noona, Can i call you like it? Thank all things what Noona did and pls keeping it come on...:X. I wish Noona's always happy.
@Vforvin, you're in the beautiful age. In the US, I have a few friends, they are the same age as you, Vforvin. But they were married. Sometimes they have shared with me about a favorite actor. I really admire them. Thanks for your sharing! And I think, though I would become older, but I still love like JH forever...:)).
@chaybags55‌  @ell4u, long time no see your lessons...:D . Maybe, you're really busy.

@frankreich, long time no see you, dear chingu. How's your New Year holiday. Wishing you'll be always happy and successful in your life. We miss u alot!

@all Hyukie' Girls, Have a nice Sunday. And see you tomorrow when it's the PP time...:X

Dear girls,
It's only 10days left!! So excited he will have his first FM in HK on 14Jan.  @ell4u and all the Soompi girls, if you want to give our man fans' letters, I may help you to pass to him but of course, I can only give him your original messages as I don't know Korean and cannot do the translation.  In addition, I accompany some of our girls and will send a flower stand on behalf of all of you to the FM.

Guest chaybags55

th anks for the video @PolarisCat and @booha please translate if you have time chingu.. oh that fan meet , i am super  excited for you @PolarisCat @chelseab and @AliciaA ! make the  most of it.