Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Current Drama JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest luvjinhyuk

bit info of "2013 DAEJEON DRAMA FESTIVAL, APAN Star Awards" on Nov.16

>This is a short spot for the event:

>A K-company offers a tour for the above event with the following info; 

---Performing Artists for the festive show:  U-KISS, 5DOLLS, Block B, The One, A pink

Note: the above performers are subject to change due to circumstances.

---Nominees:  Joo Won, Lee Jun Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Lee Bo Young, Lee Jung Suk, Lee Jin Wook, Kim Woo Bin, Choi Jin Hyuk, Lee Sang Yeop, Kim So Yeon, Han Ji Hye and others

Note: the above list is just nominees and they are not confirmed to attend.

---Attendees (expected): 

Lee Jun Ki, Joo Ji Hun, Lee Jung Suk, Choi Jin Hyuk, Jung Woong In, Jeong Tu Hong, Cheon Bo Guen, Son Hyeon Ju, Yu Jun Sang, Ko Se Won, Jin Yi Han, Choe Jung Won, Park Geon Heong and others

Song Hye Kyo, Lee Bo Young, Kim So Yeon, Jung Eun Ji(A pink), Nam Gyuri, Ha Yeon Soo, Kim Yuri, Kim Hyang Ki, Kim Sung Ryong, Yoo In Young, Hong Soo Ah, Yun So Y, Son Na Eun, Wang Bich Na, Gong Seo Young, Yoon Jin I, Sa Hee and others

Note: The above attentees are subject to change due to circumstances on that day.

>TVN is going to broadcast this event on Nov. 21, 19:00~

>Lee Jun Ki attends the award ceremony on Nov.16 (confirmed on Nov.12)

Well...I'm not really sure how reliable the above lists...but they mention the name of attendees specifically and one of them (LJK...for the best actor?) is confirmed to attend. We can have a lil hope to see Kyo on the red carpet???

@mishiellie @booha @polarisCat I got this from one of the girls from song hye kyo thread do you gals know this is true? Our hyukhyuk got nominated? You can read more on songhyekyo thread credit to mieyan page 2463..I'm not sure I'm doing this correctly sorry I'm still so new at this.

luvjinhyuk said: bit info of "2013 DAEJEON DRAMA FESTIVAL, APAN Star Awards" on Nov.16 > ....

@mishiellie @booha @polarisCat I got this from one of the girls from song hye kyo thread do you gals know this is true? Our hyukhyuk got nominated? You can read more on songhyekyo thread credit to mieyan page 2463..I'm not sure I'm doing this correctly sorry I'm still so new at this.

Well...I'm not really sure how reliable the above lists...but they mention the name of attendees specifically and one of them (LJK...for the best actor?) is confirmed to attend. We can have a lil hope to see Kyo on the red carpet???

@luvjinhyuk Yes, it's confirmed that he will attend the ceremony as stated in his official schedule. He got nominated for "New Actor" or kind of "Rookie Star". (Btw, it's a bit weird for an actor who started up his career for 8yrs to be nominated for the New Actor Award)

@booha - I agree with u about seeing love triangle with Won, Hyun Joo, and Tan's friend. Of course I want Won and Hyun Joo to be end game.

Happy to see a bit more screen time on Heirs for characters Won and Hyun Joo in ep 12. I fast forwarded through all the other scenes. I'm still hoping for more story line for Won and Hyun Joo.

Finally, a satisfying episode 12 with more than 10 minutes screen times for WonJoo, dare I hope that we will be getting more & more as the episode progresses?  Suddenly, there is a huge CONFLICT for our couple without any loving back-story for them to back it up, guess we have to use our imagination then (TQVM writer-nim how nice of u >:P )...but I do love the conversation & the conflict in this episode.

Don't you just loved his dry humour with Sec Yoon  :))

121b.jpg
122b.jpg

Poor Won, his world must be crashing down in just one day with this cold hard truth from dearest daddy. Time to REVOLT & channel your teenage rebellion, since it got nothing to do with age but circumstances...right Wonnie, just FOLLOW your HEART okay!!  ;):D

My heart break for Hyun Joo, she must be so hurt by Daddy Kim and felt so insecure with Won and his attitudes...she knows he wont come for her...sob! Luckily, lil' bro to the rescue sorta and hyung does indeed loves him, awww time to unite & fight the big bad daddy! I felt bad for Won too, he know how much he has hurt her yet can't go and comforts her with watchman on their tail since he just agreed with daddy to settle it...somehow that sentences give me hope that he will married Hyun Joo instead to spite daddy?  [-O<

Guest luvjinhyuk

@booha and @polarisCat thanks for confirming that he's attending the award show and might even win it!! I'm glad I came across it I'm also a big fan of song hye kyo so when I was reading her thread seeing what's she's been up to that's when I came upon it. You have no idea how happy I was just smiling and giggling like a child on Christmas day.lol.. I'm so happy for him even though it took him awhile but it's okay as long as he got recognition other offers will be coming in now. Yay for our hyukhyuk! ! Wish I can watch this award show live

Guest Mishiellie

ooo yes I think choi jin hyuk is attending i remember reading it somewhere from his official schedule on redbrickhouse that he is.. but I have to double check on that.. 

and dont even get me started abt his screen time on Heirs!!!! and ya all of a sudden is like they broke up?? DID THEY EVEN START?!?!?! and HOW DID THEY JUST BROKE UP?? what??? argh this drama.. I wanna go rip a pillow open

PolarisCat said: @mishiellie Hi mishiellie, yep, I got it now. The photo hot link of Baidu didn't work in here  :( I'll try photobucket or flickr then.

Btw, do you know that there's a new fans group for CJH in Baidu? It's a long story for the formation of this group.However, it didn't mean this group will oppose CJH Baidu but just another place for fans to share.It's called 百度崔振赫中華後援團貼吧 (Baidu CJH Chinese Fans Bar).
The initiate purpose for this group is to gather those who would like to response to the invitation fr. DC CJH to have supporting event during the shooting of Heirs. (Baidu CJH Bar didn't want to join any supporting event) And now, this newly formed Baidu Bar is growing and can have more unique materials to share with including the Chi/Eng subbed videos. We have put many efforts in running this and filling up the database though we may only have 3-4 people doing all these.
Anyway, you are welcomed to visit us from time to time to give us support.百度崔振赫中華後援團貼吧
My id in Baidu is kdrama.