Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

I’m happy to learn CJH’s agency, GTree has been growing.  It sounds like GTree has produced  Devilish Joy.   Now another growing company, IOK acquired GTree’s stocks(51%).  I hope it’s good news for CJH because though I don’t know much about it in detail, I assume CJH has a big stake in GTree.  :)

IOK, stock acquisition from GTreeCreative.. Jo In Sung, Lee Youngja, Choi Jin Hyuk, together under the same organization

paqTIdg.jpg
IOK Company will reinforce its entertainment business by acquiring a stake in entertainer and drama producer GTree Creative, which includes actors Choi Jin-hyuk and Kwon Hyuck-soo.

IOK announced on 11/ 2 that it acquired 1,200 shares of GTreeCreative for 1,275 million won. The shareholding ratio after acquisition is 51%.

GTreeCreative is an entertainer agency which has Choi Jin-hyuk, Kwon Hyuck-su and Lee Ji-hoon, and also has a production team with experience in producing dramas such as( Dramax) 'Devilish Joy, (SBS)'That Winter, the Wind Blows' and (SBS) ‘Sign’, and is a creative company that can produce video contents.

With a new arrangement, IOK will display synergy with GTreeCreative to expand not only the management business but also the video content production business. It has been expanding its business since in August last year it merged TN Entertainment which has Lee Young-ja and Kim Sook, and in December acquired TN Nation Entertainment which has  singer Tony An and Kim Jae-duc.

IOK said, "Recently, the enter(tainment)-industry has been actively merging and acquiring to diversify its business." We will also expand our business scope and influence by acquiring GTreeCreative .

IOK is an entertainment company which has Jo In Sung, Go Hyun Jung, singer HOT member Moon Hee Jun, Tony An, Lee Jae Won, broadcaster Lee Youngjae, Kim Sook, etc., and is diversifying its business through F & B business and ICT business.

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20181105094436540

• Like 1

Viki got the license for The Last Empress 

CHANNEL:  https://www.viki.com/tv/36241c-the-last-empress

((translation)) TLE Teaser2

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

6 hrs ·

【2018.11.07★G-Tree Creative Official SNS Update/更新】

Reposted from @g_tree_creative -
<황후의 품격>이 정말 얼마 안 남았나봐요 조금 전 공개된 2차 티저! 진혁배우의 활약이 더욱 기대되네요

<皇后的品格》看來真的沒剩多少天了, 不久前公開的第二波預告!振赫演員的表現更讓人期待。

#지트리크리에이티브 #gtreecreative #최진혁 #崔振赫 #choijinhyuk #チェジュニョク #황후의품격 #티저공개 #21일첫방송

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp39c5mhckr/…

★11月21日星期三晚上10點(韓國時間) SBS首播

*中文翻譯: "CJHHKFG" 轉載時請註明
*Translated by "CJHHKFG" Please give full credit to if reposting.

(033) (Sunny)  I’m empress Oh Sunny.  

(030) (bro?) No matter what I will find out who killed our mother.    
(027) (man) ((*inaudible, ? someone in the imperial court/or the imperial security guard who has to die))
(024) [Beginning of bloody revenge aimed at the imperial court]
(022) (man) You all are deceiving  by the emperor.
(020) (girl) I made a mistake  

(019)(grand empress) Your behavior is so disgraceful and disgusting.  ((*meaning she didn’t behave as a woman in a proper traditional way)) 

(017) (girl)Your majesty!!
[Overthrow the rotten, corrupt empire ] 
(015) (Sunny) I’m OSunny  Nice to meet you
(011) (man) The real revenge is to overthrow it  
(008) (Sunny) Save me  

(006) (Sunny) I can’t trust anything anymore, with the emperor, and  the imperial court.

TLE  teaser2 CJH cut

• Like 1

4 hours ago, booha said:

Viki got the license for The Last Empress 

CHANNEL:  https://www.viki.com/tv/36241c-the-last-empress

((translation)) TLE Teaser2

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

6 hrs ·

【2018.11.07★G-Tree Creative Official SNS Update/更新】

Reposted from @g_tree_creative -
<황후의 품격>이 정말 얼마 안 남았나봐요 조금 전 공개된 2차 티저! 진혁배우의 활약이 더욱 기대되네요

<皇后的品格》看來真的沒剩多少天了, 不久前公開的第二波預告!振赫演員的表現更讓人期待。

#지트리크리에이티브 #gtreecreative #최진혁 #崔振赫 #choijinhyuk #チェジュニョク #황후의품격 #티저공개 #21일첫방송

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp39c5mhckr/…

★11月21日星期三晚上10點(韓國時間) SBS首播

*中文翻譯: "CJHHKFG" 轉載時請註明
*Translated by "CJHHKFG" Please give full credit to if reposting.

(033) (Sunny)  I’m empress Oh Sunny.  

(030) (bro?) No matter what I will find out who killed our mother.    
(027) (man) ((*inaudible, ? someone in the imperial court/or the imperial security guard who has to die))
(024) [Beginning of bloody revenge aimed at the imperial court]
(022) (man) You all are deceiving  by the emperor.
(020) (girl) I made a mistake  

(019)(grand empress) Your behavior is so disgraceful and disgusting.  ((*meaning she didn’t behave as a woman in a proper traditional way)) 

(017) (girl)Your majesty!!
[Overthrow the rotten, corrupt empire ] 
(015) (Sunny) I’m OSunny  Nice to meet you
(011) (man) The real revenge is to overthrow it  
(008) (Sunny) Save me  

(006) (Sunny) I can’t trust anything anymore, with the emperor, and  the imperial court.

TLE  teaser2 CJH cut

Hi booha, thanks for sharing about VIKI & the translation.  So NICE & fun to watch a video/clip that you understand. Wow, the 1st clip is so intense. This is really intriguing and interesting. I've never gotten disappointed with CJH. He is an amazing actor. I've always been a fan of him so I can't wait for this drama to premiere on November 21 after Heart Surgeons. This looks good. Although it's not a romantic movie, I can't wait to see them reunite after Fated to Love You with Jang Nara!  Jin hyuk oppa, fighting! :P

• Like 1

On 11/7/2018 at 10:32 AM, booha said:

CJH cut his hair for the new drama.   :o:)

(CJH's agency)

<TLE> first broadcast D-15,  for TLE,  CJH was transformed  with his first short haircut    Look forward  seeing NWS on 11/21

booha, Choi Jin Hyuk is smokin’ HOT as a royal bodyguard in upcoming drama, An Empress’ Dignity. That physique, the way he carries his suit and that sleek hair… SO SEXY.  :P

• Like 1

@willenette

Yes I’m glad to see Viki will broadcast TLE.  Last time when ‘Devilish Joy’ was with DF, DF closed  one week before the drama ended so I had to watch the last two episodes through IG clips.  What a mess.
Well I’m finally getting used to CJH’s short haircut.  It fits well with his new character, a loyal bodyguard.  haha   Btw this drama has romance though it isn’t going to be hot and steamy like Devilish Joy.  haha  Still this time he will have a happy ending with JNR unlike in FTLY.  :)
I know CJH likes to be in an action-suspense drama/or movie (with some romance).  Who know after this drama  he might try to play on the big movie screen.   I have noticed that his acting has been improving.  Yeah I would be happy to see him in a movie.   

**JNR and CJH have known each other for a very long time including their families.  JNR has one small circle of women friends and one of her friends is CJH’s mentor/ savior/guide( Park Kyung-lim ).

Teasing exchange in IG,CJH with JNR & SSR
Jin Hyuk: #TLE # (You) wait and see  # I will show you   #You are!!! You

(shin_sung_rok)  Wow, (you are) really cool
(real_jinhyuk @ shin_sung_rok)  What’s the matter with you, your majesty ((subordinate-to-king haha))  
(nara0318)  Your eyes are so alive!  Chun Woo Bin  wow(ppwag)!!!  Don’t get angry at cool-man~
(real_jinhyuk @ nara0318)   I’m going to get revenge ....

30 minutes ago, booha said:

@willenette

Yes I’m glad to see Viki will broadcast TLE.  Last time when ‘Devilish Joy’ was with DF, DF closed  one week before the drama ended so I had to watch the last two episodes through IG clips.  What a mess.
Well I’m finally getting used to CJH’s short haircut.  It fits well with his new character, a loyal bodyguard.  haha   Btw this drama has romance though it isn’t going to be hot and steamy like Devilish Joy.  haha  Still this time he will have a happy ending with JNR unlike in FTLY.  :)
I know CJH likes to be in an action-suspense drama/or movie (with some romance).  Who know after this drama  he might try to play on the big movie screen.   I have noticed that his acting has been improving.  Yeah I would be happy to see him in a movie.   

**JNR and CJH have known each other for a very long time including their families.  JNR has one small circle of women friends and one of her friends is CJH’s mentor/ savior/guide( Park Kyung-lim ).

Teasing exchange in IG,CJH with JNR & SSR
Jin Hyuk: #TLE # (You) wait and see  # I will show you   #You are!!! You

(shin_sung_rok)  Wow, (you are) really cool
(real_jinhyuk @ shin_sung_rok)  What’s the matter with you, your majesty ((subordinate-to-king haha))  
(nara0318)  Your eyes are so alive!  Chun Woo Bin  wow(ppwag)!!!  Don’t get angry at cool-man~
(real_jinhyuk @ nara0318)   I’m going to get revenge ....

Hi booha, I wasn't able to watch his last drama continuously because of lack of time. I hope the DVD copy of this drama will be available in the market soon. Ohhh..........so, at least there's a little romance in the drama - hahaha - Thanks for sharing a little spoiler here - I really don't mind them. Ye, I hope we could get to see him in a movie after this. It's been quite a while since the last..... So NICE to know from you that they have known each other for a very long time, not just on professional level but on very personal one. :P

11 New K-Dramas Premiering In November

November’s bringing with it a ton of new K-dramas, including “Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter” and “Feel Good to Die,” which premiered this week!

Check out 11 new dramas you can look forward to this month:

The Last Empress

the-last-empress1.jpg

Starring: Jang Nara, Choi Jin Hyuk, Shin Sung Rok, Lee Elijah, and more

Premiere: November 21 on SBS

In an alternate Korean universe with a constitutional monarchy, musical actress Oh Sunny (Jang Nara) suddenly ends up marrying the emperor (Shin Sung Rok). When the empress dowager is murdered, Oh Sunny begins a quest to bring down the imperial family with the help of Cheon Woo Bin (Choi Jin Hyuk).

“The Last Empress” wil be coming to Viki!

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

*** “The Last Empress” released a second teaser & I can say that this drama is going to be good. Just getting more interesting as we get to watch more teasers. The drama has been gaining the public’s interest ever since releasing its 1st teaser. I very much agree that “‘The Last Empress’ is a drama anyone regardless of age or gender can get immersed in. Cannot wait for this! And....... Choi Jin Hyuk's voice is so sexy... :P

• Like 1

8 hours ago, booha said:

Jin Hyuk: It's cold.. #TLE

**From the shooting of  a bodyguard training session.  

cr to DC

http://www.starjn.com/sub_read.html?uid=92510

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this. Wahhh...........look at CJH's bod, so sexy now. :P He is all smouldering manliness. So badass here.....

• Like 1

Choi Jin Hyuk Trains To Be A Royal Bodyguard For Upcoming Drama “The Last Empress”

by C. Hong

hOukCZ8.png

SBS’s new drama “The Last Empress” has released stills of Choi Jin Hyuk’s character undergoing training to become an imperial bodyguard.

“The Last Empress” takes place in an alternate reality where modern-day Korea is a constitutional monarchy. Jang Nara plays a young woman who marries into the royal family, Shin Sung Rok plays the emperor, and Choi Jin Hyuk plays a character named Na Wang Shik.

The scene where Na Wang Shik trains to be a royal bodyguard was shot in Chungcheongnam Province. Despite the chilly autumn weather, Choi Jin Hyuk had no problem filming in a sleeveless shirt, even when filming was temporarily stopped at the beginning due to a sudden heavy rain. He made the staff laugh by cracking jokes and impressed them with his dedication.

As there are many action scenes in the drama for his character, Choi Jin Hyuk has also been undergoing real-life training to play the bodyguard, exercising between shoots whenever he can and taking action classes.

The production staff stated, “Choi Jin Hyuk puts in an unbelievable amount of work to realistically portray an imperial bodyguard. No matter what scene or sequence, his passion brings energy and heat to ‘The Last Empress.’ He’s an actor you can trust.”

“The Last Empress premieres on November 21. Check out the trailer here!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1262487wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-trains-royal-bodyguard-upcoming-drama-last-empress

*** Ohhh…………one more week left until An Empress’s Dignity airs. And photos of CJH biceps, which were released recently really got me salivating - hahaha – The teaser looks great! It’s packed full of mystery. This looks so interesting! Will Choi Jin Hyuk end up with Jang Nara in this drama? I wonder….. that is the question since I have a feeling that he will have a love affair with her. I think she knew him before she was taken to palace to marry the emperor. And CJH decided to become a guard to protect her since he can't marry her. Maybe it is an arranged marriage and they are not in love– hahaha - We just have to wait and see. Also, Viki picks this up, I do see this in the 'Coming Soon' section already.  Can't wait for this. Hope the story is worthy. :P

• Like 1

@willenette

Oh yes this time CJH’s NWS will have a happy love line with  JNR’s Sunny in ‘The Last Empress.’  They are going to meet in the palace as an imperial bodyguard and an empress. Yup her marriage is pushed by the emperor’s mother for unsavory reasons.  Though Sunny is a diehard fan for the emperor, I don’t think she has a deep love for the emperor. Maybe just infatuation  
They just released the full char description.  There will be a lot of palace intrigue and action (CJH’s domain)   :relaxed:

• Like 1

Hi friends, I'm new in this thread. I came to know CJH just this year (I wonder why I haven't seen him before in many years of watching kdramas) thanks to Devilish Joy.. I'm kinda backreading and browsing all the articles, pictures and videos posted in this thread.. I'm on page 68 yet.. Haha.. :D

BTW, our Jin Hyuk has been featured in Actor Spotlight of DB. 

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/actor-spotlight-choi-jin-hyuk/

• Like 1

@namjiho

Happy to see you here & thank you for a delightful posting   What a comment you wrote in DB. I loved it. Thank you so much  ohhh  you are backreading.  When soompi made a big move in 15?, we lost all those comments under quotes.  It would have been fun to reread because they show how much fun we had, especially around EC and later EC FM in Singapore.
Yes this thread went through ups and downs which reflects CJH’s kdrama career. gosh  haha  
But I think DJ is the pinnacle for CJH’s fans. Nothing can beat a total of 21 kisses right?  haha   Even many Korean viewers felt OTP were dating in real and they said they were going to look out for any k-dispatch photos in case.  haha

I’m glad SHY is getting CFs.  DJ is her first lead role. It looks like she succeeded with DJ. Everybody loves her. As I said before I really want to see her taking FM. Who knows maybe CJH might make a special appearance in her FM!!  
PS You know that one member in DJ wishes to open the shipper thread for our OTP.  But since we don’t have many members, I think we should use the DJ thread to post about them continuously.  I know CJH has a new drama(the last empress) coming up this week but I don’t think it will be any competition to DJ.  CJH in that new drama looks so different from GMS.  Yes CJH made a clean transformation.  So I’m relieved that I can still keep MaBbum and still able to watch his new drama.  hehe  Yeah you might not like his new drama.

[Actor Spotlight] Choi Jin-hyuk

by missvictrix

1M91qqL.jpg

Spoiler

The next actor in our spotlight is Choi Jin-hyuk. He’s starring in An Empress’s Dignity, which is about to premiere as SBS’s latest Wednesday-Thursday drama. Born in Mokpo, South Korea in 1986, Choi Jin-hyuk didn’t get the recognition he deserved until several years into his career. He had already been acting in bit parts for many years when he stole the screen in Gu Family Book and finally got his big break. Following that drama, he quickly advanced to second lead and then leading man status. He has been working steadily ever since, bringing that special Choi Jin-hyuk charm to dramaland. Color me grateful!

Choi Jin-Hyun has a unique gravitas — his grounded and mature presence on screen have won him a nice variety of roles. Partly because he was a bit older when he found success, and partly because his face has “history,” he often plays more mature characters than we’re used to seeing a newbie take on. He’s played the older brother to Lee Min-ho and the father to Lee Seung-gi (even though he’s barely a year older than both of them), a veteran detective, and a clever prosecutor with an appropriate amount of emotional baggage. In addition to his onscreen gravitas, he’s also plain delightful to watch — he’s one of those actors that could make eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich seem interesting.

Here are some of his drama highlights, followed by his full filmography.

READ more http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/11/actor-spotlight-choi-jin-hyuk/#comment-3342771

Gu Family Book (2013)

dSde3ob.jpg

Heirs (2013)

MZY6aqq.jpg

Spoiler

Fated To Love You (2014)

BaS4iGO.jpg

Pride and Prejudice (2014)

GawDSiO.jpg

An Empress’s Dignity (2018)

09TCyje.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, booha said:

Happy to see you here & thank you for a delightful posting   What a comment you wrote in DB. I loved it. Thank you so much  ohhh  you are backreading.  When soompi made a big move in 15?, we lost all those comments under quotes.  It would have been fun to reread because they show how much fun we had, especially around EC and later EC FM in Singapore.
Yes this thread went through ups and downs which reflects CJH’s kdrama career. gosh  haha  
But I think DJ is the pinnacle for CJH’s fans. Nothing can beat a total of 21 kisses right?  haha   Even many Korean viewers felt OTP were dating in real and they said they were going to look out for any k-dispatch photos in case.  haha

Thank you @booha :) Did you recognize me in Dramabeans thread? I used a different name.. Haha. Ah, yeah I guess based on my comment. 

Yes it was fun backreading your posts here. I came to get to know CJH's humble beginnings, how he was a no-namer actor and then came his big break in GFB. I also watched even his unsubbed interviews this weekend. Seeing his smile and body language is enough for me to swoon.. 

2 hours ago, booha said:

PS You know that one member in DJ wishes to open the shipper thread for our OTP.  But since we don’t have many members, I think we should use the DJ thread to post about them continuously.  I know CJH has a new drama(the last empress) coming up this week but I don’t think it will be any competition to DJ.  CJH in that new drama looks so different from GMS.  Yes CJH made a clean transformation.  So I’m relieved that I can still keep MaBbum and still able to watch his new drama.  hehe  Yeah you might not like his new drama

I also wish to see a shipper thread for them, but yeah I guess there are only few around here who ships them, and maintaining a shipper thread can be frustrating at times (I've followed a lot of ships before that eventually sunk.. Haha). So yeah I agree that we may just post In DJ thread any new updates about our MaBbeumi, whether they're together or their solo projects.. I'm also rooting for SHY, like CJH she has been working hard and debuted a long time ago, but she's casted as leading lady just recently. I hope she will get more projects and have her own big break. 

I'll still be watching CJH new drama even though the plot or story seems off to me. After all it's CJH, my new addiction.. haha.. :D

• Like 1

@namjiho

When I saw the username, MaBbeumi, I knew it was you  haha  :D

**CJH had an accident while shooting and his agency said it was not a big injury.  Thank god  :wacko:

Choi Jin Hyuk Gets Injured On Set Of “The Last Empress” + Agency Shares Update On His Status

Nov 19, 2018
by J. Lim

Choi Jin Hyuk has suffered an injury while filming his upcoming drama “The Last Empress.”

On November 19, it was reported that the actor had gotten injured while filming an action scene, and that he had been immediately rushed to the hospital to receive treatment.

A source from his agency G-Tree Creative stated, “There was an accident during the filming of an action scene that resulted in Choi Jin Hyuk getting injured. He suffered a gash of approximately six to seven centimeters above one of his eyes that required 30 stitches. He has received the necessary treatment, and is currently being monitored and keeping an ice pack on the area to reduce the swelling.”

Luckily, it was not a big injury but his agency has stated that they will be monitoring his condition nevertheless. A final decision has not been made yet on whether he will attend the press conference for “The Last Empress,” which will take place on November 20. His agency stated, “It will depend on his condition when he wakes up tomorrow. It’s only after seeing how he is then that we can talk about him continuing filming and attending the press conference.”

“The Last Empress” is set to premiere on SBS on November 21 at 10 p.m. KST and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1265675wpp/choi-jin-hyuk-gets-injured-set-last-empress-agency-shares-update-status

TLE  PC (11/20)

• Like 1