Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

The article says CJH gave a 'surprise gift', songpyeon to production crews and cast members who had been busy  shooting ahead of Chuseok holidays.  Also through word of mouth, DJ is approaching 4 million views in portal site naverTV after 6 episodes.  

vLdGHIO.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201809231312081910

Yes DJ team finished filming.    I also read one news article which says DJ had 90% shooting before it was aired

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 | Current Drama: Devilish Joy

Making videos which someone translated for some parts.    SHY is a good captain cheerleader.  :glasses:
Ma-Bbeum-ie:  The name  staff uses for them.  It sounds cute  ((Gong Ma Sung & Joo Gi Bbeum))

Spoiler

On 10/1/2018 at 4:50 PM, Emzsmith said:

Hi I am from the Philippines and I have been enjoying Devilish Joy and I want to know if somebody can tell me what the song in Ep 6 is during the kissing scene it is in English and I like it. Thanks

Hi Chingu  After reading you comment in DJ I went back to watch that kissing scene.    I searched around for a song but I couldn’t find any info about it.  It sounds like a Korean singer singing in English.  Her English is hard to follow.  I don’t know why they don’t compile all the songs in the drama.   sorry  -_-

• Like 1

CJH made OST which will be aired in EP9 as ‘Love to Forget’.

CJH Japan Fan club: 

J HARMONY Official YouTube channel has been opened.

[MV]Lee Yoon Jin(イユンジン)_GOODBYE (ジュキプムVer.) 「魔性の喜び」OST Part.1

[MV] 최진혁 (Choi Jin Hyuk) - 잊으려던 사랑 (Devilish Charm / Devilish Joy 마성의 기쁨 OST Part 4)

cr to uploder

**English, Han, Rom Lyrics are Available (Turn on CC)**

• Thanks 2

8 exciting Asian dramas to spice up your boring, everyday life!

I don't mean that YOUR life is boring, but let's face it, we all can use a little fun in our everyday life. Try out these Asian dramas that give a new twist on adding spice to an ordinary routine. Let's start!

3. Devilish Joy

An intelligent heir falls in love with a once-popular entertainer. The only problem is that he forgets about her, and everything else, every single day.

Choi Jin Hyuk plays the unfortunate heir with daily memory loss, but fans will find it impossible to ever forget this handsome and talented actor.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramafever

• Like 1

22 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi booha, thanks for sharing some updates about him in this thread especially his current drama. I wonder why so little news about this series, huh? :o

Yeaah I know I’m kind of neglecting this thread lately.   I have spent more time in the DJ drama thread.  I enjoy this drama.   Sadly DJ has only 6 more eps left (3 more weeks)    There are sooo many pictures about the drama and CJH on the IG site that sometimes I felt overwhelmed  by them.   Hopefully later I have to catch up and try to post some more stuff  here.  :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, booha said:

Yeaah I know I’m kind of neglecting this thread lately.   I have spent more time in the DJ drama thread.  I enjoy this drama.   Sadly DJ has only 6 more eps left (3 more weeks)    There are sooo many pictures about the drama and CJH on the IG site that sometimes I felt overwhelmed  by them.   Hopefully later I have to catch up and try to post some more stuff  here.  :P

Hi booha, no, I'm not referring to this thread since I know you update the thread regularly. What I meant was the news about his current drama - I'm also watching although I can't do it continuously since I lack time. I can say that he does not disappoint. He shines in all his scenes, bringing heart and smarts to his role. That's why, I will surely buy a DVD copy of this drama once it's available already in the market. Watching this drama I see it as the 20 hours of cherishing my love for him!  Time flies so fast - that it seems the drama had just begun. Thanks for all your updates here. If not for you, dear - I wouldn't be able to know MORE news about him. Please keep them coming that is, when you find time. :PI'm happy that he returns to TV. I'm sure that his fans worldwide await his drama.   I wish him all the best! Good luck, Choi Jin Hyuk! :P

Choi Jin Hyuk To Star Opposite Jang Nara In Upcoming SBS Thriller

2aba03061b584ed092bff7eb73775d32.jpeg?s=

Choi Jin Hyuk and Jang Nara will be starring together in an upcoming drama!

“Empress’s Dignity” (working title) is a new SBS thriller set in an alternate universe in which a constitutional monarchy exists in 2018.

The drama will tell the story of Oh Sunny (played by Jang Nara), a bubbly musical actress who suddenly becomes a modern-day Cinderella when she marries the emperor. After a royal murder shakes things up at the palace, Oh Sunny ends up searching for true love and happiness by bringing down the imperial family.

Choi Jin Hyuk will be appearing in the drama as the male lead Na Wang Sik, a mysterious palace bodyguard whose fighting skills are unrivaled. He eventually winds up joining forces with Oh Sunny in order to exact revenge on the royal family.

According to Choi Jin Hyuk’s agency G-Tree Creative, the character has remained shrouded in mystery for good reason. A representative of the agency commented, “[The drama’s producers] have not yet released any detailed information to the public about Choi Jin Hyuk’s character Na Wang Sik. A full introduction to the character could spoil the drama’s plot, so we are exercising caution.”

“However,” the representative continued, “Na Wang Sik will stand at the center of the drama’s conflict as he fights the imperial family’s autocratic power together with the female protagonist Oh Sunny. We think that you can safely look forward to [Choi Jin Hyuk]’s image transformation as the drama’s male lead.”

“Empress’s Dignity” is currently scheduled to premiere in November.

Are you excited to see Choi Jin Hyuk and Jang Nara in this new drama? Leave your thoughts below!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Choi Jin Hyuk To Star Opposite Jang Nara In Upcoming SBS Thriller

Source (1) / soompi news

Thank you about the news.  I’m happy to hear that it’s official now.  I read some articles but I was a bit confused about what  exactly they were saying.  I’m glad soompi translated it.    But DJ still has 2 more weeks left. So I have to assume we might not hear much more news till DJ ends. 

1z8dCgQ.gif

GTree:  CJH confirmed to appear as Na Wang Sik in E’s D for his next drama. Once again CJH will have an acting transformation.  We would like to ask for your support and encouragement.

• Like 2