Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

D-day  ghwGssV.gif  ghwGssV.gif

@1cda

Well it’s D-day for ‘Devilish Joy’.   I’m very excited  it is going to make a premiere today in Korean time.
I hope you will try to peak at this drama to see whether it can be your cup of tea. hehe If you do please join in the drama thread, because a fun group can make it so much more enjoyable to watch the drama. I have to confess I’m not good with words to puff up the mood but I enjoy being around those who can.  I truly believe in the magic power of  good toe-curling-giggles on our daily lives. :rolleyes::lol:

• Like 1

**more from PC & DJ premiere

Rice donation from the overseas fans   On behalf of them the Korean fan (very devoted)  who attended PC took a video and pictures.  CJH posed to thank his fans.   

Spoiler

The premiere of DJ in the theater with fans & the cast    Someone  commented to this fan that she must have a very close seat from CJH.  The fan said the front seat(s) was empty so she moved there and took pictures. I don’t know whether she got that seat for the rest of the event.  Later she shook his hand and got his autograph(her first one from JHssi).  

She left a joyous comment:  I am very happy today.  To see our actor in real !!!  Pure sculpture... praise

Spoiler

CJH is still shooting. 

jin hyuk: Finally the first broadcast was aired… Have you enjoyed the first broadcast?!   Part 1 is the introduction for the drama  but  you will have more fun as you enter into the full-fledged story from Part 2 ~ ^^  Please watch it live…  I’m still shooting today too.. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone! Let me join u here.. im an old jin hyuk fan with a new soompi name as i cant remember my password..so i signed in with a new acct..i totally enjoyed the 2 eps of devilish joy.. made me realized how much i missed our man's deep voice, crinkly smile, and his masculine body..haha..makes me happy..

• Like 1

20 hours ago, my0therside said:

Hi everyone! Let me join u here.. im an old jin hyuk fan with a new soompi name as i cant remember my password..so i signed in with a new acct..i totally enjoyed the 2 eps of devilish joy.. made me realized how much i missed our man's deep voice, crinkly smile, and his masculine body..haha..makes me happy..

OdNxpN6.gifOdNxpN6.gif

Always happy to hear from Jin Hyuk ssi girl.    Well I wasn’t too fired up about his return drama Tunnel. Though it has a good love line and I was quite taken by GH and his wife, it’s still a crime drama.  Thankfully now we have Devilish Joy. What a title   Such a cheesy drama but I like it. haha 

It seems there is a good chemistry with OTP.  Perhaps their drama chemistry could be real??  

** New BTS photo  (Someone made a comment saying they seemed very comfortable with each other & maybe a dating announcement  in future?  :ph34r::ph34r: )

https://entertain.naver.com

still filming

• Like 1

18 hours ago, my0therside said:

@booha hi there! Somehow im not yet sold out with the lead girl...that's why i still dont want them to turn from reel to real..hehe..i want jin hyuk to gain more weight..he looks so thin and older.. but still of course very handsome..i want his cheeks in Emergency Couple..

Well we have seen her only 2 eps. Hopefully she will grow on us gradually. 

She said during PC that she tried to think of JGB’s love which happened because of fate/ or destiny.  And she said she felt the flutter being next to CJH since they were still shooting the drama.  It sounds like she totally emerged on the character JGB for the duration.   DJ is her first lead role.   I’m sure her desire to succeed  has to be very high.    When she did the scene of eating a live fish, I felt her concentration and determination as JGB and the actress SHY.  
Dear chingu I know we all miss OCM in EC but that drama is from 2013. hehe    Nobody can hide from time.  Did you watch SJH’s latest drama lovely -horribly?   Even the enteral goddess  SJH can’t escape from the clutch of time.    Still both look good.  

Yeah he looks thinner. It may be the hot weather?   SHY is so small and petite. I feel he looks better thinner next to her.   
I don’t think we have to worry about whether they are dating or not.  For awhile they will be too busy building up their careers to think anything else.  :unsure:

• Like 1

On 9/11/2018 at 8:44 AM, my0therside said:

@booha dear! Good insights..yes i tried watching lovely horribly but dropped it at ep4..hehe..time really flies.. didnt realize that EC was in 2013.. may i know what days are DJ showing? Cant wait for ep3..are u also active in the drama thread?

Sorry late response   DJ is on W & Th.    Well it seems lately  I’m not good at keeping up with either threads.    Lots distraction   DJ is getting a lot of attention so whenever I can I try to post something on the DJ thread first.  

CJH is still filming for DJ  but when it’s done he has to start filming his other new drama, Empress’s Dignity (set to air Nov). Isn’t it amazing   After a long absence now he has 2 dramas back to back.   Pray DJ will not lose its charm. 

Jin Hyuk: 

The sky is so pretty nowadays .. shooting of DJ today too.  It’s  tonight 11pm~!! #Devilish Joy #w&th11pm #from EP3,the full story starts.. #GMS  #Please live watch

(photos from KKTV FB)

• Like 1

DEVILISH JOY 마성의 기쁨 Ep 1 – Can I Be Your Boyfriend? | Starring Choi Jin Hyuk | Only on DramaFever!

DEVILISH JOY 마성의 기쁨 Ep 1 – Falling In The Pool! What A Mess! | Only on DramaFever!

DEVILISH JOY 마성의 기쁨 Ep 1 – Are You A Camel? | Starring Choi Jin Hyuk | Only on DramaFever!

Spoiler

DEVILISH JOY 마성의 기쁨 Ep 1 – The Obligatory Hit By Car Scene | Only on DramaFever!

DEVILISH JOY 마성의 기쁨 Ep 1 – Down The Hatch! | Starring Song Ha Yoo | Only on DramaFever!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, triplem said:

@booha If he just wrapped up filming on DJ, will they even have enough time to start the next drama ? Doesn’t that premier in November? 

Oh I forgot. First  I read today Hoya fan mentioned Hoya had 2 more filming days left for DJ.  And I remember someone mentioned on IG something about 5 days left (??) during the Myeondong shooting which we thought was for the ending scene ( or it could be their open/public dating scene). 
You are right E’s D is supposed to broadcast Nov and they already had a script reading 9/6 (?).  So I feel rather confused about CJH’s schedules.   Maybe DJ is going to wrap filming soon and CJH will start to film for his new drama E’s D.   Lately I have been so into DJ that I completely forgot about E’s D.  lol  just happy complaining  haha  :sweatingbullets:

from GTree Naver blog

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=16740389&memberNo=30729681

Jin Hyuk

• Like 2

@1cda

Sorry to say I thought Japan FM was in Nov. :sweatingbullets:  So it is scheduled for Dec 8. :P     After reading your posting I went to CJH HK FB because  HK FB always updates any news from  the Japan fan group.  Unfortunately I can only read Japanese in translation which can be very confusing.     I don’t know whether you have visited HK FB lately.   There is an announcement (posted 9/18) about FM ticket sale, for members, Oct 5   and for the general public Oct 26.   I’m going to post it in case you haven’t seen it.  Let me know if you made any progress.  

Spoiler

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

【2018.09.18★崔振赫日本官方粉絲官網更新】
【2018.09.18★Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Official FanClub Update】

12月8日 [2018崔振赫大板粉絲見面會~First Love] 相關事宜
[Choi JinHyuk Fanmeeting 2018 in Osaka~ First Love ~] Related News

日期 ■ 2018年12月8日(土) 13:30開場, 14:00開演
■ 2018年12月8日(土) 17:00開場, 17:30開演

會場■ 松下IMPホール
〒540-6301 大阪府 大阪市中央区城見1丁目3−7 松下IMPビル
TEL : 06-6941-0941
http://www.kanden-kaijyou.jp/event_hole/imp/

門票價格■ 10,800円(全席指定・税込)

門票發售時間
FC先行■崔振赫日本官方粉絲俱樂部
【繳費會員】2018年10月5日(金)18:00~10月21日(日)23:59

一般發售■
チケットぴあ最速先行 : 2018年 10月26日 (金)~
一般プレイガイド先行 : 2018年 11月10日 (土)~
一般発売:2018年11月17日(土)~

主辦■ 株式会社J HARMONY
協力■ チェ・ジニョク ジャパンオフィシャルファンクラブ
崔振赫日本官方粉絲俱樂部

協力製作■ 株式会社バッドニュース

官方網址 http://choijinhyuk.jp

*翻譯 Translated by CJHHKFG
*翻譯僅供參考,轉載請註明 'CJHHKFG' Translation for reference only. Please give full credit to 'CJHHKFG' if reposting.
#최진혁 #choijinhyuk #チェジニョク #崔振赫 #ชเวจินฮยอก #崔振赫香港飯團 #홍콩최진혁팬그룹 #CJHHKFG #gtreecreative #지트리크리에이티브 #choijinhyukjp #チェジニョク日本公式ファンクラブ #JHARMONY #일본공식팬클럽 #제이하모니 #2018崔振赫大板粉絲見面會 #2018CHOIJINHYUKFANMEETING #fanmeeting #見面會

((translation))

[2018.09.18 ★ Choi Jin-HYUK JAPAN OFFICIAL FAN OFFICIAL NETWORK UPDATE]
【2018.09.18★Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Official FanClub Update】

December 8 [2018 Choi Jin-Hyuk big board fan meeting ~ first love] related matters
[Choi JinHyuk Fanmeeting 2018 in Osaka~ First Love ~] Related News

2018 Nián 2018 YUÈ 8 Rì 14:00 PM-13:30 pm
■ 2018 NIÁN 8 YUÈ 8 Rì 17:00 PM-17:30 pm

I ■ Matsushita Imp Hall
540-6301, 3-Chome, chuo ward, Osaka City, Osaka Prefecture, 1-7 Matsushita Imp building
Tel: 06-6941-0941
http://www.kanden-kaijyou.jp/event_hole/imp/ ((**It has info & photos of Osaka event place))

Ticket price ■ 10,800 Yen (full specified tax-)

Tickets for sale
Fc first ■ Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Official Fan Club
[Contributory Membership] October 5, 2018 (Kim) 18:00 class 21th (day) 23:59

General sale ■
Ticket Pia Fastest Advance: October 26, 2018 (Fri)
2018 Nián 10 yuè 10 rì 10 pm-2018 pm
2018 Nián 17 yuè 17 Rì 2018 PM-17 pm

Zhǔ bàn ■ Zhū shì huì shè j harmony
Cooperation ■ Choi Jin-Hyuk Japan Official Fan Club
Choi Jin Hyuk Japan Official Fan Club

Co-operation ■ Co Ltd. Bad news

Official url   http://choijinhyuk.jp

*翻譯 Translated by CJHHKFG
*翻譯僅供參考,轉載請註明 'CJHHKFG' Translation for reference only. Please give full credit to 'CJHHKFG' if reposting.
#최진혁 #choijinhyuk #チェジニョク #崔振赫 #ชเวจินฮยอก #崔振赫香港飯團 #홍콩최진혁팬그룹 #CJHHKFG #gtreecreative #지트리크리에이티브 #choijinhyukjp #チェジニョク日本公式ファンクラブ #JHARMONY #일본공식팬클럽 #제이하모니 #2018崔振赫大板粉絲見面會 #2018CHOIJINHYUKFANMEETING #fanmeeting #見面會

CJH, "Don't Look Back"  Heirs OST

cute gif

It’s Chuseok holidays in Korea (S 9/23 to T 9/25)
The news article says ‘DJ’ will be rebroadcasted ep1 to 6 during Chuseok holidays.

" MBN, Dramax  W/Th ‘Devilish Joy’ (playwright Choi Ji-yeon / PD Kim Karam) will be rebroadcasted on various channels such as K-STAR, Life U and MBN Plus in addition to Dramax and MBN throughout Chuseok holidays."

XwiUlnr.jpg

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20180922154534133

Jin Hyuk: Have a happy Chuseok and enjoy ‘Devilish Joy’   ^^I will eat songpyeon beforehand…^^ㅎㅎ

**Songpyeon is a traditional Korean food made of glutinous rice. It is a type of tteok, small rice cakes, traditionally eaten during the Korean autumn harvest festival, Chuseok.

Spoiler

Korean recipes: Songpyeon varieties across Korea, part 1

http://www.korea.net/NewsFocus/Culture/view?articleId=140612

fo3xdzo.jpg

Enjoy Flavors of Songpyeon

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2013/04/203_52806.html

uerlZc9.jpg

nHV4oK4.jpg

• Like 1