Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

14 hours ago, booha said:

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this still. I will surely watch this upcoming drama.  I am happy that this is a romance drama. I've waited for CJH's return to dramaland.  Can't wait to see him acting again. :P

• Like 1

video clip for his Korean fans:
(1) How are you everybody.   It’s CJH.  It has been a long time since my last greeting.   I always feel guilty for not talking to you more often.    So I am glad I can give you some bit of good news. The shooting of DJ has started.  It looks like I am saying hello after a year with a new drama.   It has been hot but we are working very hard for filming.   So far it looks good.  The drama isn’t just fantasy romcom. It has a lot of melo with a sad story.  I feel the drama will draw in the viewers emotionally. 

(2) Personally I am happy to play a melo drama again after a long time.    Please look forward to DJ till its opening.  I am going to work hard.   I will try to come back in a good health. Please send a lot of support and cheer for the drama.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, booha said:

video clip for his Korean fans:
(1) How are you everybody.   It’s CJH.  It has been a long time since my last greeting.   I always feel guilty for not talking to you more often.    So I am glad I can give you some bit of good news. The shooting of DJ has started.  It looks like I am saying hello after a year with a new drama.   It has been hot but we are working very hard for filming.   So far it looks good.  The drama isn’t just fantasy romcom. It has a lot of melo with a sad story.  I feel the drama will draw in the viewers emotionally. 

(2) Personally I am happy to play a melo drama again after a long time.    Please look forward to DJ till its opening.  I am going to work hard.   I will try to come back in a good health. Please send a lot of support and cheer for the drama.  

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the translation of his message in the video. So NICE of him to find time to send a message to his K-fans. Well, I'm sure the message is not only for his domestic fans but also to his international fans as well. Despite of his busy schedule he still finds time to send some updates about him. I'm happy that we can get to see him soon on the small screen again. It's still summertime in Korea.  Can't wait for his upcoming drama. :P

• Like 2

@willenette

You know Korea is  very hot this time of year.:sweatingbullets:   Now the team has an indoor set for filming but I doubt the set is much cooler.    Air conditioning in Korea isn’t like in the US where every building is like a walk-in refrigerator.  We are sooo spoiled here. haha B)

Outdoor shooting   Somebody from the shop looked down and saw the shooting.

On 7/14/2018 at 10:47 AM, booha said:

@willenette

You know Korea is  very hot this time of year.:sweatingbullets:   Now the team has an indoor set for filming but I doubt the set is much cooler.    Air conditioning in Korea isn’t like in the US where every building is like a walk-in refrigerator.  We are sooo spoiled here. haha B)

Outdoor shooting   Somebody from the shop looked down and saw the shooting.

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the pictures.  Right you are - it's very hot and humid weather right now in Korea with temperatures soaring as high as 35 °C (95 °F) on occasion but summer is only short in duration.   Summer temperatures can go over 38°C with an average of 20°C between June and September, though. My friend from Busan said that there it gets a bit warmer than in Seoul, reaching 26 °C (79 °F). One or two typhoons still manage to get through each year during the summer months. ... My friend in Seoul said that the first HOT day of the summer they experienced was last year, July 12th. Wow, lucky those people who got the chance to see the outdoor filming just by looking down from the building. :P

• Like 1

This place handles cosmetic products.  I saw Jung Woo Sung was in the same IG site with owner(?)
PS:  JWS was CJH’s formal agency boss.  I think they still are on good terms.   In CJH’s last drama Tunnel, Lee Shi A played  as Gwang-Ho’s wife,  Yeon Sook .  When JWS formed a second agency with another fellow actor, LSA was their first actress to sign in.   JWS is a big movie star. Hopefully CJH will play with JWS in the movie someday like he did in 'Divine Move'.   CJH got a big break with 'GFB' after he signed in JWS’s first agency and also he had his first FM.  

"Walking statue!
Thank you, Choi Jin Hyuk nim"

Spoiler

(From Japan FM)  A fan mentioned CJH came down with a cold at the time but still he sang well.  Yeah we always know CJH’s singing isn’t  technically mastered like professional singers but his singing voice has an unique emotional tone. :blush: 

• Like 1

((translated portion))
Every Sunday I went to the hospital these days, there was a filming.   Today my curiosity was answered. Shooting in front of  hospital lobby café   CJH   Such a small face and tall height and his true physique  Splendid  

• Like 2

On 7/30/2018 at 7:20 AM, booha said:

Every Sunday I went to the hospital these days, there was a filming. 

So they start filming for this drama a long time ago and maybe he could make another drama this fall. Right?

Choi Jin-Hyuk has been offer a role in Kim Soun-ok's new work SBS "An Empress`s s Dignity". 

Choi Jin-hyeok's agency commented, "He has been offered the appearance of <Empress`s Dignity>, but nothing has been decided yet. "We are focusing on various aspects of shooting," he said.

l_2018080502000189500034941.jpg

http://sports.khan.co.kr/sports/sk_index.html?art_id=201808051327003&amp;sec_id=540201

I don`t know what role he will play. His character will be a character focused on conflict. Maybe he will be the man who the heroine/ the former musical actress turned empress will fall in love. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Now there is new news about CJH’s next project. The article said, according to his agency, he received an offer but is considering a new drama, SBS’s ‘Empress’s Dignity (literal title)'  by Kim Soon Ok.  And for now CJH is busy shooting an upcoming drama ‘DJ’.

05KvFGN.jpg

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=144&amp;aid=0000566351

16 hours ago, larus said:

So they start filming for this drama a long time ago and maybe he could make another drama this fall. Right?

Choi Jin-Hyuk has been offer a role in Kim Soun-ok's new work SBS "An Empress`s s Dignity". 

Choi Jin-hyeok's agency commented, "He has been offered the appearance of <Empress`s Dignity>, but nothing has been decided yet. "We are focusing on various aspects of shooting," he said.

http://sports.khan.co.kr/sports/sk_index.html?art_id=201808051327003&amp;sec_id=540201

I don`t know what role he will play. His character will be a character focused on conflict. Maybe he will be the man who the heroine/ the former musical actress turned empress will fall in love. 

Hi  :)    CJH was offered the male lead and he is considering it.  He’s currently shooting ‘Devilish Joy’ which is a preproduced drama.  It was supposed to broadcast for Oct then recently moved to Sep 7(from CJH’s staff).  But if he signs in they might have to reschedule??  I don’t know if it’s a good idea to have dramas coming out back to back.  So I have to guess it's too early to tell whether CJH will accept the drama.

I found the soompi article (dated 7/27) which said Sung Yuri In was offered the lead in ‘Empress’s Dignity’.  But it seems she turned it down(8/3  http://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_201808030858461601?f=o)

The  soompi article gave a bit more about the plot line, though it sounds rather hazy :unsure:  

https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/27/sung-yuri-talks-appear-new-sbs-drama/

**I’m not quite clear about his comment  but I want to think it is supposed to be funny and silly.B)^_^
JH: "Fooled by thinking,  if I open the mouth,  something would pop out like 어플(abbreviation of smart phone application) …"

• Like 2