Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

8 hours ago, booha said:

@willenette
I hope they will release more pictures.  There are many eager fans who are at this point very exhausted from a long wait.   Thank you for info about this Japanese Teppanyaki restaurant which must be a Seoul branch. According to its IG, it was opened last Oct 17.

**(from a google translation) CJH prepares to give some kind of present(?) to chosen fans during June drama-FM

Hi booha, ye, I want to see MORE pictures. Thanks for sharing this. So, this restaurant is just newly-opened last year. About his upcoming FM, I wonder what present is he preparing for the fans, huh? Looking forward to this. :lol:

• Like 1

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group shared a video.

【2018.05.23★新劇《馬成的喜悅》相關報導更新】
【2018.05.23★New Drama 《Diabolic Happiness 》 News Update】

source: Arirang World

<Showbiz Korea>
Choi Jin-hyuk & Song Ha-yoon cast in a new TV series

morning shooting

From CJH official fan club: "Greeting video for the first day of the shooting"

"Actor #Choi Jin Hyuk’s next project, ‘Devilish Joy ‘
Greeting video for the first day of the shooting
Fashionable suit    ~Full of charm    Not forgetting to release the video for his fans ~~!!
Wait for the cool transformation of the romance drama protagonist #Gong Ma Sung~~^^ "

3 hours ago, booha said:

From CJH official fan club: "Greeting video for the first day of the shooting"

"Actor #Choi Jin Hyuk’s next project, ‘Devilish Joy ‘
Greeting video for the first day of the shooting
Fashionable suit    ~Full of charm    Not forgetting to release the video for his fans ~~!!
Wait for the cool transformation of the romance drama protagonist #Gong Ma Sung~~^^ "

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this clip. So, he did this video during the 1st day of filming. He looks good. NICE. I hope for the success of his upcoming drama. Looking forward to this. Fighting, CJH! :lol:

• Like 1

@willenette

Yes CJH started shooting for his new drama.   But I feel less sure about CJH’s new drama after seeing all of the lined up new dramas.  They look good.  Some of them have big named actors and it means big budgets.   So I’m relying on my rational side of brain which says that CJH has been able to pick  good dramas so far and he will do fine with this new drama.  At least I’m confident his new drama will not be tanked. :o  haha

@triplem

Hi  I guess it will be an interesting experience for me with this pre-production drama.  CJH has a good manger so hopefully the manger will not be too stingy about updating the drama.  CJH just had a drama(Tunnel) fan meeting in Japan.  So happy to see lots of pictures were popped on IG.   

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group added 42 new photos to the album: 2018.06.01 金浦機場出發日本.

【2018.06.01★崔振赫相關報導更新】
【2018.06.01★Choi Jin-hyuk Latest News】

2018.06.01 長腿振赫Oppa 金浦機場出發日本為粉絲見面會作準備。
2018.06.01 Long-legged Jin-hyuk Oppa was at Gimpo Airport getting ready to go to Japan for his upcoming fan meeting.

韓國各傳媒綜合機場照 © 見水印

HwLVtnD.jpg

PMqMM8W.jpg

Spoiler

IMO7Ffe.jpg

yNU6r38.jpg

8AUVJtg.jpg

13RjeWd.jpg

from CJH manager

1CWXffs.gif

• Like 1

On 6/3/2018 at 9:06 AM, booha said:

@willenette

Yes CJH started shooting for his new drama.   But I feel less sure about CJH’s new drama after seeing all of the lined up new dramas.  They look good.  Some of them have big named actors and it means big budgets.   So I’m relying on my rational side of brain which says that CJH has been able to pick  good dramas so far and he will do fine with this new drama.  At least I’m confident his new drama will not be tanked. :o  haha

@triplem

Hi  I guess it will be an interesting experience for me with this pre-production drama.  CJH has a good manger so hopefully the manger will not be too stingy about updating the drama.  CJH just had a drama(Tunnel) fan meeting in Japan.  So happy to see lots of pictures were popped on IG.   

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group added 42 new photos to the album: 2018.06.01 金浦機場出發日本.

【2018.06.01★崔振赫相關報導更新】
【2018.06.01★Choi Jin-hyuk Latest News】

2018.06.01 長腿振赫Oppa 金浦機場出發日本為粉絲見面會作準備。
2018.06.01 Long-legged Jin-hyuk Oppa was at Gimpo Airport getting ready to go to Japan for his upcoming fan meeting.

韓國各傳媒綜合機場照 © 見水印

Reveal hidden contents

IMO7Ffe.jpg

yNU6r38.jpg

8AUVJtg.jpg

13RjeWd.jpg

from CJH manager

Hi booha, pre-production route is still a rare practice in the production of TV dramas in Korea. That’s why, most K-actors and actresses often complain about their harsh filming environment. Actors surely find it hard to focus on their characters. The environment is superb in case they’re practicing where the scripts are out early so the actors have enough time to delve into their characters. It’s NICE to work on a project that is well prepared and reasonably scheduled. I’m sure shooting a drama series could be this great. The majority of K-dramas are produced in what has been called a “semi-live show” format, with episodes being scripted, shot and edited mere days before their airing -- practices undoubtedly alien to other countries where entire seasons are produced a few months to a year before their broadcast. So far, "live-shot" dramas have prevailed in South Korea until now where shooting and editing continue until even a few minutes before the episode is to be aired. And ye, the reasons behind the tight K-shooting schedule lie in the desired flexibility to respond to viewer feedback. Because the process of shooting and airing simultaneously allows writers to change storylines according to viewer preferences, it ultimately results in better ratings and profits for the show. It has been regarded as one of the strong points of K-dramas that have led the Korean wave throughout Asia for a decade, because script writers and producers can receive real-time feedback from viewers and change the plot to meet their demands and preferences. Actors are given scripts just a day before shooting and have to pull all-nighters to understand and build a character, while producers don't have enough time to edit the scenes properly. There are certain benefits that can come from the energy of real-time production but it always ends up sacrificing quality. And quality is what lasts.

Early filming has been unwelcomed by local filmmakers as it is risky to secure broadcasting time and cast star actors and costs a lot. Since the majority of the budget is swallowed up by the star leads the company does everything to speed up shooting. K-dramas usually don’t have pre-written, full scripts. They have a basic plot and dialogue worked out but it can all change last minute. In the ratings war producers tend to watch the audience’s reactions. If needed, the script will be modified, or even completely re-written. This places actors into a tough situation, as more often than not they would receive pages from a script a couple of hours or even minutes before shooting, while their hair or make-up is being done. Lesser-known actors and extras have even harsher conditions, because aside from not always getting paid properly (or paid at all) they need to cover their own medical bills in case they get hurt on location. South Korea is certainly not alone in the extremes that it will go to for ratings. The rating contributes to the sponsor. That's the entertainment industry for you.:lol:

BTW, thanks for sharing the pictures. Looking forward for MORE news & maybe videos during this event soon. :tongue:

• Like 1

Wow  ‘Devilish Joy/Diabolic Happiness’  will be shooting in Hainan Island China from 6/16 to 6/24.  
CJH had the first FM in Japan in November 2017 and just finished a second one, ‘Tunnel’ official drama promotion-FM 6/2.  According to the article CJH stayed another day (6/3 )in Japan and met more reporters.
Now there will another FM (12/8) in Osaka, Japan.   It’s good to know CJH is doing a heavy promotion for the overseas venture. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjpBjNVANvQ/?taken-by=choijinhyuk_baidu_fan_club

The fans says 'The venue of Osaka FM has been decided'

Hainan Island China

https://www.topchinatravel.com/hainan/

Z8T5S4T.jpg

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/china-builds-bigger-buddhas/index.html

Drzoehm.jpg

• Like 1

@willenette

Thank you for the detailed info about kdrama production strategy.  It sounds like both approaches have pro and con aspects.   

‘Devilish Joy’ is going for the pre-production.  I’m guessing  perhaps CJH and his agency made an investment  in this drama and they are looking for overseas buyers??    I noticed CJH has been doing a lot of promotional actives in Japan.    He had FM in Japan Nov 2017 and just now Drama-FM 6/2 and he will have one on Dec in Osaka.  According to an article, he also did a lot of interviews with Japanese media. 

kstyle

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2094437

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2094440

• Like 2

3 hours ago, booha said:

@willenette

Thank you for the detailed info about kdrama production strategy.  It sounds like both approaches have pro and con aspects.   

‘Devilish Joy’ is going for the pre-production.  I’m guessing  perhaps CJH and his agency made an investment  in this drama and they are looking for overseas buyers??    I noticed CJH has been doing a lot of promotional actives in Japan.    He had FM in Japan Nov 2017 and just now Drama-FM 6/2 and he will have one on Dec in Osaka.  According to an article, he also did a lot of interviews with Japanese media. 

kstyle

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2094437

http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2094440

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the pictures during the Japan FM. I hope his upcoming drama will be a HIT! And at the same time will be exported to many countries abroad. So lucky his Japanese fans that they could get to see him regularly compared to his other fans in Asia. Also, thanks for sharing the links. :lol:

• Like 1

** don’t know who are these people??  She mentioned a teaser for Devilish Joy (‘beautiful, movie like drama’  whahaha) and gave a thumbs up for it.    

(trans)
"This drama video is very beautiful .. movie like drama .. wish for daebak .. ((**She is saying CJH is a cool actor whose main focus is always about acting)).... as soon as we met he showed his passion for the drama .. enthusiastically explaining about a yet-to-open drama teaser ... He is very tall so caring JH posed with a manner pose((spread down with his legs)) for a picture …I am going to cheer you up ~fighting !!!!."

@RPM
Always thank you chingu   Here are the rest of them
GTree updated many pictures from Japan Drama-FM (which had 2 meetings)  CJH had ‘high-touch/five’ with each fan.  

ljUfVnX.jpg

Spoiler

ULRlcYN.jpg

spJgE3n.jpg

RBvYmQ1.jpg

wEYK8sW.jpg

QrujoGo.jpg

Spoiler

1RcMVfe.jpg

pJLBR42.jpg

TvMe1L7.jpg

SSwFYi9.jpg

( 1st meeting)

NbxDm9R.jpg

Spoiler

b7hssGl.jpg

93PnawT.jpg

d5SMOFJ.jpg

1F2eBRI.jpg

PzQSy6T.jpg

w0oypR1.jpg

S9ySE3q.jpg

Spoiler

(2nd meeting)

L7SyQe2.jpg

r2tc0df.jpg

fSJREpb.jpg

xxavNH7.jpg

1hhcweU.jpg

s3bWchB.jpg

bFQbII0.jpg

amQKFsv.jpg

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=15940423&memberNo=30729681

CJH IG

(google trans)

I would like to thank everyone who participated in this promotion.
Until we can see you again,
Please come in fine(good health).
We promise to show you more wonderful figure(image/looks) to everyone.
Everyone, I love you!

• Like 1

崔振赫香港飯團 Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group

9 hrs ·

【2018.06.07★崔振赫微博更新】
【2018.06.07★Choi Jin-hyuk Weibo Update】

DRAMA 'TUNNEL' PROMOTION. THANK U!
(電視劇'隧道' 宣傳活動。謝謝!)

原文連結
https://m.weibo.cn/6129818110/4248267183558731

*翻譯 Translated by CJHHKFG
*翻譯僅供參考,轉載請註明 'CJHHKFG' Translation for reference only. Please give full credit to 'CJHHKFG' if reposting.

W2InoHS.jpg

dna9cpV.jpg

JiZMFb1.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/7/2018 at 9:24 AM, booha said:

** don’t know who are these people??  She mentioned a teaser for Devilish Joy (‘beautiful, movie like drama’  whahaha) and gave a thumbs up for it.    

(trans)
"This drama video is very beautiful .. movie like drama .. wish for daebak .. ((**She is saying CJH is a cool actor whose main focus is always about acting)).... as soon as we met he showed his passion for the drama .. enthusiastically explaining about a yet-to-open drama teaser ... He is very tall so caring JH posed with a manner pose((spread down with his legs)) for a picture …I am going to cheer you up ~fighting !!!!.

@RPM
Always thank you chingu   Here are the rest of them
GTree updated many pictures from Japan Drama-FM (which had 2 meetings)  CJH had ‘high-touch/five’ with each fan. 

Reveal hidden contents

ULRlcYN.jpg

spJgE3n.jpg

RBvYmQ1.jpg

wEYK8sW.jpg

QrujoGo.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

1RcMVfe.jpg

pJLBR42.jpg

TvMe1L7.jpg

SSwFYi9.jpg

( 1st meeting)

NbxDm9R.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

b7hssGl.jpg

93PnawT.jpg

d5SMOFJ.jpg

1F2eBRI.jpg

PzQSy6T.jpg

w0oypR1.jpg

S9ySE3q.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

(2nd meeting)

L7SyQe2.jpg

r2tc0df.jpg

fSJREpb.jpg

xxavNH7.jpg

1hhcweU.jpg

s3bWchB.jpg

bFQbII0.jpg

amQKFsv.jpg

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=15940423&memberNo=30729681

CJH IG

(google trans)

I would like to thank everyone who participated in this promotion.
Until we can see you again,
Please come in fine(good health).
We promise to show you more wonderful figure(image/looks) to everyone.
Everyone, I love you!

booha, thanks for sharing this. Former After School member Lee Joo Yeon is joining the cast of his new drama! She’ll be playing Lee Ha Im, an A-list actress who is also the only child of a rich family. She has appeared in the film “The King.” :lol:

• Like 1