Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

I don’t have to say who posted them   Thank you for sweet IGs :)

((two fans, chatting)) Which one is sexier,  touching his forehead or touching his neck??   hehe   Such is the true meaning of fangirling’s existence :ph34r::ph34r:

Spoiler

• Like 4

@wildaffairs thank u thank u for that FM vid w/c i'll watch later coz right now i hv v limited time here at work!!!! can't wait though! girl....how can u be so lucky to hv met him in the flesh? guys aren't we happy but at same time jealousssssssssssss? hahaha great to hear this chingoo! if i happen to see him in person i'm not sure what i'll do or what will happen, i will probab froze or might forget myself or something to the effect that i'll hug him? then he might call 119 in SK that a lunatic woman is on the loose? hahaha kidding aside i really think he's a nice/kind person, lucky is the woman who will eventually capture his heart! :heart:

@booha thx for sharing ev.thing about our CJH...mind u i did think of his knee injury in most of the scenes that he's running in that tunnel, and yes he surely deserves a nice restful break but sad he's not able to join his Tunnel colleagues! with your question on which one is sexier? touching his neck or forehead? hahahha i'd say BOTH! lol

• Like 1

CJH was offered to play in MBC drama ‘Hospital Ship’.:o:D
asianwiki IGs said Choi Jin Hyuk & Ha Ji Won  both were offered the roles.
And a news article said, according to CJH’s agency,  "Thankfully, after the 'Tunnel', CJH received many offers, and  'Hospital Ship' is one of the proposed works, which is still under review.  CJH hasn’t confirmed the appearance.”
I guess we might have to wait for the answer.  :)

Choi Jin Hyuk side " Ha Ji Won ’Hospital Ship’, proposed and under review” 

NtJQC05.jpg

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20170526112845557

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUjHaFwg0bL/?tagged=choijinhyuk

• Like 3

On 5/26/2017 at 0:34 PM, booha said:

CJH was offered to play in MBC drama ‘Hospital Ship’.:o:D
asianwiki IGs said Choi Jin Hyuk & Ha Ji Won  both were offered the roles.
And a news article said, according to CJH’s agency,  "Thankfully, after the 'Tunnel', CJH received many offers, and  'Hospital Ship' is one of the proposed works, which is still under review.  CJH hasn’t confirmed the appearance.”
I guess we might have to wait for the answer.  :)

Choi Jin Hyuk side " Ha Ji Won ’Hospital Ship’, proposed and under review” 

http://v.entertain.media.daum.net/v/20170526112845557

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUjHaFwg0bL/?tagged=choijinhyuk

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this good news. I want CJH to rest first before doing another work but I also want & hope he'll take this drama. And besides, this is refreshing to the eye since his supposed female partner here is HJW. I like her. Wait & see........... :lol:

• Like 4

@willenette

Jin Hyukssi posted this IG photo which looks like a drink.  He didn’t sound happy about  this drink.     A fan speculated it might be a protein drink /or veggie  juice with protein.   Once CJH mentioned how much he lost weight during Tunnel shooting  so maybe he is trying to recover his weight.  

If he signs with this new drama(‘Hospital Ship’), we will be very happy to see him again soon.   However it’s a bit hard for me to imagine  CJH with Ha Jin Won in lovey dovey.   oooo

Translated by @choijinhyuk_globalfanbase

#또다시시작 ㅠㅠ

# Here it goes again TT

Jin Hyukssi, 100,000 followers(5/25)!!:lol:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, booha said:

@willenette

Jin Hyukssi posted this IG photo which looks like a drink.  He didn’t sound happy about  this drink.     A fan speculated it might be a protein drink /or veggie  juice with protein.   Once CJH mentioned how much he lost weight during Tunnel shooting  so maybe he is trying to recover his weight.  

If he signs with this new drama(‘Hospital Ship’), we will be very happy to see him again soon.   However it’s a bit hard for me to imagine  CJH with Ha Jin Won in lovey dovey.   oooo

Translated by @choijinhyuk_globalfanbase

#또다시시작 ㅠㅠ

# Here it goes again TT

Jin Hyukssi, 100,000 followers(5/25)!!:lol:

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this. I wonder why you said that about HJW, huh? :lol: Confirmations should be coming soon since the drama has a premiere date of mid-July. This could be a fun drama.

• Like 2

@booha first of thank u much for sharing IG pix to you & all ......woah that's gr8 news Hospital Ship...hope he gets the part, i also hv same qstn as @willenette why do you think you don't see CJH & HJW team up? i actually like her :) well this is really something we shld look f/ward to watching, glad he's not letting us wait long after his Tunnel drama! Since he lost a lot of weight, we hope he recovers & get the right weight he needs for this upcoming drama if ever he decides in taking it! :heart:

hello to all here & see u guys soon

• Like 1

@willenette   @hibiscus23  

Oh yes I know Ha Ji Won is a big star and CJH should feel lucky to costar with her in any drama.   I watched Empress Ki and was quite impressed by her ability to carry on a long drama successfully.   But in her next drama, ‘The Time We Are Not in Love’, I felt OTP’s chemistry seemed to be staged rather than natural.   So I was just unsure about their onscreen chemistry.   However we know CJH has been good at showing a good chemistry with his costars.  I still haven’t gotten over with KH&YS from Tunnel. 

CJH posted a new IG clip.   I had to interpret what he said was about something positive/good.   Strangely he left out the sound in this video clip.  Whyyy   haha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUym71RjO4V/?taken-by=choijinhyuk_globalfanbase 

• Like 1

@booha    I see what you mean but like you said our Hyuk ssi seemed to have had good rapport with his co-stars so we’ll see about that right? Insofar as numerous projects I’ve seen/watched of him I think he’s had good chem with them if I’m not mistaken.  Yeah me too I hvnt really recovered from Tunnel & I plan to rewatch some of the episodes J when I find time…as of now I still am trying to finish his old dramas such as Pasta, Panda & I still can’t find the Daughter Flower whatever title that one was hahaha.  For now let’s hope he accept this proj Hospital Ship, where i know we can’t wait :wub:

Hi to all here! hv a gr8 w/end everyone!

• Like 1

Another cute IG. CJH reposted his manager IG.  His manager said JHssi took out his family  for a treat to celebrate his wife’s birthday.    Well the way the manager’s son Jun Sang looked at JHssi and put his hand on JHssi showed they were well acquainted.  I’m glad his manager has such an adorable baby.  In one of the manager’s IG, CJH said he had such an urge to pinch the baby’s cheek.   hehe    CJH is crazy about having a kid but sadly he has to wait many years.      

PS Someone pointed out about his short hair.

jinhyuk #Jun Sang-a  eat

ArIyWVh.jpg

Spoiler

real_jinhyuk 볼따구 깨물고싶다 진짜 ㅎㅎ (I want to pinch its cheek  really )

• Like 2

@hibiscus23   Hi  You mentioned about ‘My Daughter the flower.’   Unfortunately it doesn’t have eng sub.   It has Chinese & Japanese subs  with dvds which have to be purchased.  Maybe there is a Chinese sub MDTF on some links??    While CJH was in the military, we, soompi girls tried to find the eng sub MDTF but we weren’t able to.   The sad part is that in 2013 Starhub Cable Channel 820 in Singapore, aired  eng sub MDTF  but  nobody downloaded and copied it.:(      

MDTF is daily(30 mins-120 eps) with makjang  story which drags around in the middle,  but the part  for CJH(Sang Hyuk) &  Jin Se Yun(kkochnim) is sweet to watch.   Besides CJH was given a new wardrobe for  each episode.   For myself  I haven’t given up for eng sub MDTF. :)  

So CJH posted 3 IGs, very interesting combination: something about golf?? & baby’s cuteness making CJH crazy ((yeah it’s always pleasant  to watch a baby sucking a milk bottle )) & then this expression?  Well my first impression was CJH had a sad night after spending  a crazy evening with a baby, Jun Sang, because he really wanted to have a kid but he couldn’t have one yet. So he cried a night away.  We know CJH cries easily. hehe   So he decided to post a third picture to show how unhappy he felt with his life and hoped to hear some comforting words from his fans ((of course I’m just kidding  hehe))    Some comments from his fans (The face of gang / Is that a kiss or what? /뽀뽀? / I wonder what are you thinking !!!) :tongue: 

Spoiler

• Like 2

So JHssi made a decision. No Hospital Ship and it means No Ha Ji Won. :(  It might be about the schedule.  HS is supposedly to start Aug. That’s a way too short of a time for shootings.   It may be wise for JHssi to bow out and look for a different project.  I guess it means a longer waiting time for us.  Let’s pray  there are good fall dramas which he can choose from.

I hope he doesn’t look for any movie project for awhile.  He should try to solidify his footing in the entertainment industry by doing drama projects before trying out for a movie.  

CJH declined the offer to appear in MBC ‘Hospital Ship.’ 

In 6/5 CJH’s agency GTree said “CJH decided not to appear on ‘Hospital Ship’” “He made a decision for the reason of  the schedule” “We are currently reviewing several works”  

MBC revealed that currently Ha Ji Won was casted as a female lead for the drama.

DL6ET4w.jpg

http://star.mt.co.kr

• Like 2

@booha sorry for coming here late, got so busy, thx chingoo for the info, i believe i did see some portions on YT and believe you me, i don't even mind if there's subs (albeit i'd rather u/stand what they're talking about hehehe) but just to watch him would be sufficient for me! SO SAD to learn he turned HS ??? wae wae! like you said the timing may be one of the reasons right? awww i was hoping we'll see him soon after the wrap up of Tunnel! :dissapointed_relieved: anyway, let's hope we'll see him in another good project, yes not a movie but drama! :) 

woah cute instag pix  of manager's baby? he'll be a great dad if anything!

• Like 1

@hibiscus23    Oh yes  I can watch some of the daily episodes  without subs, if it’s about CJH  hehe    We are disappointed that CJH didn’t take HS.  Now I’m hoping he might consider picking up a good melo drama with a lot of sweet stuff. haha  Tunnel was a well made drama but he needs something more popular like EC.   **hope the rest of your week will be less hectic.  

** Finally I managed to get in DC which had been MIA for awhile in my server.   

cute gif of in-love WR

D3orb0D.gif

cr to DC

• Like 2