Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed JTBC Drama 2024]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"; [Upcoming Musical 2024.12.6~2025.2.16 : (Dracula) "Bloody Love"]

booha

Hi everyone, just drop by some news. hope i'm not bothering
class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-width: 0px 0px 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 23px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 28px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[Exclusive] Choi Jin Hyuk to Chase After Jang Nara in ‘Fated to Love You’[Exclusive] Choi Jin Hyuk to Chase After Jang Nara in ‘Fated to Love You’
Choi Jin Hyuk has finally decided on his next project.

According to multiple broadcasting affiliates, Choi Jin Hyuk has confirmed to star in MBC’s upcoming drama Fated to Love You.

Choi Jin Hyuk will be taking on a character who has a crush on Jang Nara and quietly holds his hand out whenever she goes through difficulty. As Choi Jin Hyuk has revealed that he will be enlisting in the army later this year, a lot of attention has been on which project will be choosing before he goes to the army. 

Fated to Love You is based on a Taiwanese drama of the same name that gained great success in 2008. 

It is a romantic comedy drama depicting the story of an ordinary girl who forcefully gets married to the heir to a large company and lead a roller coaster life, as they slowly realize their destined love. 

Apart from Choi Jin Hyuk, Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk have also been cast in the lead roles. 

Photo credit: Newsen

btw, can mod unlocked FTLY thread since CJH is confirmed? sorry coz asking here coz there's no mod in JH thread like here. thank you. :)

Guest mdolphins

Ihjj said: @sunshine4ever Yes! I plan on watching it! As a matter of fact I'm watching it now! Lol. I'm on episode 2. I do skip, but not a lot. If you plan on opening a thread that would be AWESOME! Then we can chat about it there!

anagard said: I find this  http://www.arirang.co.kr/TV2/Star_Focus.asp?F_KEY=1582&sys_lang=Eng&Nowpage=  and I am still in state of shock  :-O Do you guys now what complex have Choi Jin Hyuk.......voice....  :-O  Did he notice how women react when he spoke...including this journalist  :D ...and me off course   ;))

Fated to love you...with him...gona wach, but if they folow original script he does not get the girl at the end... On the other hand I would probably think, OCM you're caught ... JH will kill you  :D

Guest sunshine4ever

Dearest @Yeerkfan2, thanks so much for PMing me to reopen Fated to Love You thread. Sorry, I can't change our thread's title for now since I'm waiting for the people to write letters to him to pm me by May 5th, so hopefully I can change thread's title later. Hopefully people will catch on in the K-dramas & Movies forum.

Hi everyone, Fated to Love You thread was reopened since Jin Hyuk confirmed and he is the third cast, so please go HERE to view it at the K-dramas & Movies Forum. You can click on the star button and mark it yellow. Once it's yellow, it will bookmark the thread and if there are replies you will be notified of new posts.

mdolphins said:

Ihjj said: @sunshine4ever Yes! I plan on watching it! As a matter of fact I'm watching it now! Lol. I'm on episode 2. I do skip, but not a lot. If you plan on opening a thread that would be AWESOME! Then we can chat about it there!

Guest Yi0481

Seriously the man is like a superstar model. My husband saw me on the forum (the other side) and on a Ji Hyo blog which for some reason had A WHOLE SHIPLOAD OF PHOTOS of him..... Yikes! HAHAHAHAHA. Thankfully I'm not having a crush on him - he's purely the co star of my fave Korean celebrity. But admittedly a really handsome and suave one. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

@celes80
Hello Actually I saw this video you posted before and listened only for a few seconds. I didn’t finish watching it because somehow I thought it was the same interview in a video version which you translated. Btw I can’t read Japanese and Chinese. I used to read a handful of Chinese words but they no longer exist in my head. You know that Korean has a mixture of Korean and Chinese. The audio sound in a video can be rather challenging sometimes. If you were there in EC thread while the drama was running, you could have seen how many times I made a wrong translation, especially for previews. Thankfully we had a number of members who could translate well. So I have my limitations too. However I will be glad to help as long as you are aware that I’m still learning too.
I just watched the video. From all those Japanese subtitles, I could only pick out ‘OST and ?.’ haha But luckily I could understand Korean. Otherwise everything seemed in the black hole. That’s why I tried to translate because I understood others frustration not being able to know. This video interview is different from the written one.
I read your translation a few days after you had done it. Not only did you do a really great job in translation, the interview article itself was very interesting too. I could see why you wanted to translate it. I wanted to say to you how much I enjoyed reading it but I got busy so I couldn’t sooner. CJH can talk interestingly, especially if a reporter is good. Btw I posted a dark WR clip. In your translation he talked about how he prepared for the second part, dark WR. One of them was about his voice. When I saw this clip, that voice caught my attention right away. I saw this scene before but I was too busy looking at his facial expression that his voice just slipped by me. What a voice he has!!

@booha‌ hey, no worries chingu. You are absolutely under no obligation to translate anything! I'm sorry if it appeared that way. Pls don't feel obliged to do any translation work for us even though we sometimes tag you. I am greatly appreciative of all the work you have done for us already. *bows deeply* I'm sure I speak on behalf of many in the forum. For the GFB video, there are some bits which are repeated in what I translated earlier so I'll skip those and do the ones where I find interesting sometime later this week or month depending on when I'm free. You're right that it's a bit different from the earlier article. Part of why I'm always digging up news of CJH in Jap websites is cos I'm trying to practice my Japanese. Haha. And what better way to do it than to read up on hyuk hyuk at the same time. (I used to just read Jap news articles and kept falling asleep :)) so I really should have done this earlier....) So no worries booha! P.S. I'm almost done with translating another article on CJH on his role in 'The Heirs' so whenever I'm done... I'll post that up too. Good night soompiers

@sunshine4ever Don't worry about it girl. We'll figure it out. Lol. Who wants to start a thread for it? I would love to if no one is doing it. XD.

Sigh....I guess I should be glad he's in another project. I wonder if he was offered any lead roles, and he rejected.

Guest mdolphins

@Ihjj said: @sunshine4ever Don't worry about it girl. We'll figure it out. Lol. Who wants to start a thread for it? I would love to if no one is doing it. XD. Sigh....I guess I should be glad he's in another project. I wonder if he was offered any lead roles, and he rejected.

mdolphins said: @Ihjj said: @sunshine4ever Don't worry about it girl. We'll figure it out. Lol. Who wants to start a thread for it? I would love to if no one is doing it. XD. Sigh....I guess I should be glad he's in another project. I wonder if he was offered any lead roles, and he rejected.

@sunshine4ever HMM...but I don't really know the thread starter rules that well. What can and can't I post? Is it okay for me to post the streaming links that you shared with us on page 228? I don't want to start it yet, I'll wait until I hear back from you. LOL. 

Guest mdolphins

Ihjj said: mdolphins said: @Ihjj said: @sunshine4ever Don't worry about it girl. We'll figure it out. Lol. Who wants to start a thread for it? I would love to if no one is doing it. XD. Sigh....I guess I should be glad he's in another project. I wonder if he was offered any lead roles, and he rejected.

class="content-title" “Emergency Couple” Choi Jin Hyuk Wants to Enlist in the Army after One More Project I.said.hi April 16, 2014
“Emergency Couple” Choi Jin Hyuk Wants to Enlist in the Army after One More Project

Actor Choi Jin Hyuk revealed his desires to act in one more project before enlisting in the military. Recently, the actor sat down with eNEWS to discuss his future plans. In regards to his upcoming military enlistment, Choi Jin Hyuk stated, “If you’re a guy, you have to go to the military. I will go with much energy.” In the past it was announced that the actor had passed his interview and entry level examinations for the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, and was recently accepted in to one of the limited spots in the unit. 

When asked about his future plans in acting, the actor revealed his gratitude towards his rising popularity, and said, “Indeed right now is better than the past when I didn’t have any work. However, after working nonstop for the last year and a half in the dramas ‘Gu Family Book,’ ‘The Heirs,’ and ‘Emergency Couple,’ it is a bit difficult. Before enlisting, I would like to meet the public through one more project.”

As the actor will be enlisting in the theatric unit of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, the actor expressed, “I have always wanted to act in a musical, but because of dramas and movies I did not have any time. Since I will be able to try things that I have wanted to try, I will serve with a happy heart.”

Recently the actor finished filming for his tvN drama “Emergency Couple.” Can’t wait to see what other project he tackles before enlisting in the military!

Credit @ Soompi

Musical...wow he will be involved in musicals in the Police unit and it's want he wanted to do, sound like a great 2 years break for him! Happy for him! :-bd  

Hmmm...do they get a salary/allowance too while serving their duty?  :-/ 

class="content-title" Choi Jin Hyuk Looking Over Role in MBC’s “Fated to Love You” lellie April 23, 2014Choi Jin Hyuk Looking Over Role in MBC’s “Fated to Love You”

Actor Choi Jin Hyuk is looking over a role in a new MBC Wednesday – Thursday drama titled, “Fated to Love You” as his next project.

On April 23, a rep of Choi Jin Hyuk’s agency, Red Brick House, stated, “He has received an offer for a role in ‘Fated to Love You’ and is looking over the role optimistically.”

“Fated to Love You” is a remake of the 2008 Taiwanese drama. It is a romantic comedy that portrays the story of how an “average girl” whose kindness is her only charm, and a “surrealistic perfectionist,” who is under the threat of losing his place as the heir from not being able to continue the family name, get married and the happenings that take place between them.  

Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara have confirmed their roles in the drama. Choi Jin Hyuk has been offered to play character who has a crush on Kim Mi Young (Jana Nara).

“Fated to Love You” is scheduled to premiere after “A New Leaf,” which will begin airing after the conclusion of “Cunning Single Lady.”

Credit @ Soompi

@Yeekrfan2
I feel like I could use some of your energy because the more I think about JH’s new project, the more my energy saps out from me.  Especially if they adopt the same story line it doesn’t sound good for him.   Sincerely hoping there will some kind of change in the drama.     I read that this drama had two writers(?)      If so, one of them might champion for CJH(??)   About his musical activity, he has a rather unique voice and I wonder if his voice could fit into group singing(???)     Nice to hear your thinking about gifs but hopefully that activity will not sap your regular posting activity which I really appreciate seeing.    But then you probably want to channel out some of your creative energy and talent. Thank you