{yg} Official Seungri Thread! (승리) Seungri

Guest xxUntilwhenever

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tiffany1430265366

dear nxt time please prevent from posting in one-liner ..

its against the rule ~

to answer ur question ..

there's a UFOTown site in Chinese for Chinese fans .. :)

Ah.. sorry :)

&& thanks for answering my question!!

Guest lualm

shared by samosvetleee @bigbang soompi thread

{TRANS}TOP: "V.I. is a mystery to me"

Source: DCGD + G-one.me (August, 2010 Exile Magazine)

Trans: jwalkervip.tumblr.com

TOP’s impression of V.I:

V.I. IS like a ticking time bomb that no one knows when he’ll explode (laughs). Even though he doesn’t give off that kind of feeling when we work, but he always scares us during our personal time. For example, he bought a new car one day but I had never seen him drive it so I asked him, “How come you’re not driving?” It turns out that his driving license was seized….he is a mystery to me (laughs). However, there’s a lot of areas where it makes me respect him which is when he meets someone for the first time. He won’t talk to them like strangers and instead is really friendly towards them. This kind of attitude makes me admire him. Another point is that he is extremely innocent because no matter what he wants to do, he will show it through his expressions. He can’t keep secrets. V.I.’s positive trait is that he can’t lie.

Credit : jwalkervip @ tumblr

{TRANS} Girls,don't regect Seungri,if he prposes to you ...

Source: ザ テレビジョン http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=883170713 + http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=695778728

When proposing, which member would be the one most likely to put on an act? Like what would he say?

GD: V.I. I feel that he would say a bunch of random stuff and people wouldn’t understand (laughs)

TOP: V.I. Even if he doesn’t say anything, people will get the feeling that he’s acting out.

SOL: TOP. I feel like he would say some lines from a movie.

D-Lite: I just think it’s V.I.

V.I.: GD. Rather than saying who would put on an act, why don’t we talk about who would be the best at proposing? I think he would plan everything out.

We’ve heard that Korean guys are romantic. Have you thought about how to propose?

V.I.: I want to go parachuting and then propose to her while doing so. If I get rejected, I won’t open my parachute. Isn’t it great to have this much confidence?

Guest zamaraya

Big Bang's Seungri in Studio Preparing for Solo Album?

"It was reported earlier that YGE has hinted all members of Big Bang, besides Daesung, are currently preparing solo albums, and whoever is ready first will have his comeback first. It seems like the four members are now racing with each other, including our cute maknae Seungri!

Through Taeyang’s twitter, we knew he was working with the famous American R&B producer duo, The Underdogs; and it was revealed that G-Dragon went to Japan to collect songs and work with some Japanese producers. So what does Seungri have for us?

Through a picture uploaded by songwriter/producer Choi Pil Kang (PK), Seungri is seen working with him and another producer, DEE.P, in the studio; they were the two worked with Seungri for his VVIP mini album. With the caption says “Faces of enjoying works we love”, it appears that the three have gathered once again for Seungri’s next album.

Source:baidu/Seungri China"

shared by by: jaychieh0208 on Jul 13, 2011 on soompi

Guest lualm

shared by samosvetleee@bigbang thread

{FANACC} Seungri's friendly to the fans...even if he's suddenly woken up

Source: 独一无二0593@baidu » http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=847073184 (2010)

Translation: jwalkervip.tumblr.com

A lot of the fan accounts about Seungri says he’s a very friendly and kind person. From before debut to being as popular as he is now, his attitude towards the fans stay the same. Although…no one is perfect and he has his bad days too. For example if he’s busy or if the fans ask for too much he won’t hesitate to show that he’s pissed.   

*quoted image*

Our little Seungri went to Harajuku yesterday to shop! A Korean exchange student living in Japan saw him so Seungri naturally walked a bit slower. She took the opportunity and asked him for an autograph so she took out a 0.4mm pen. Seungri probably thought it was too small so he said cutely, “Using that to sign isn’t pretty!” so the fan asked her friend to give her a thicker pen! She then asked why Seungri was by himself. Our little Seungri said, “The others don’t want to play with me” Hahahaha. Someone told him that BIGBANG was really popular and they had a lot of fans and Seungri played along and pretended to be shocked, “Ahh really?!” He also wrote encouraging words for the fan to keep working hard next to his cute panda autograph. So sweet!

Another old but short account:

Seungri was on the bus from Seoul to Gwangju and was already half asleep when a fan woke him up. Not only did he give the person an autograph but he started talking with her. The person stared at him like this all along the way:

*quoted image*

Original post : http://jwalkervip.tu...post/7923464041

Shared via mystifize @ twitter

Guest lualm

[TRANS] V.I.: "I refused TOP hyung's offer and....."

What has been the biggest crisis in your life so far?

V.I.: TOP hyung once invited me and said, “let’s go out for a drink”, but because it was already really late that night and I was very tired from my solo activities so I told him, “today is not a good day” and refused him. TOP hyung revealed a scary expression and I felt my life was in danger (laughs), but after acting cute and saying, “Sorry…I’ll definitely go again when I have the chance next time”, I was forgiven (laughs). TOP hyung’s room can see Seoul really beautifully at night so I want to drink with him in his room next time!

From Junon Magazine (2010)

Guest Moth_Do

110727 Seungri Me2day Update

viofbb131175470172075.jpg

지구반대편에서의 승리 …. 춥다

Translation: Seungri from the other parts of the world...its cold

Source: Seungri's Me2day

Translated by: Winalicious@bigbangvip.net

110729 Seungri Me2day Update

viofbb131189964670536.png

메이데이 메이데이 여기는 BB121 한국으로 돌아가는 이륙허가를 요청한다 취- - - - -치 — - - 칙- - -

Translation: Mayday Mayday This BB121 permission request to take off back to South Korea, cancel .

Source: Seungri's Me2day

Translated by: adri_adrienne @Soompi

Guest lualm

credit fyeahseungri@tumblr

credit uploader chrrl65

Seungri Open The Window Remix feat. GD

credit uploader negimax8

White Love + Oh Yeah + Breathe GDTOPVI remix

tumblr_lp5s41hWZf1qct6jeo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lp5s2wXkXb1qct6jeo1_1280.jpg

Seungri arriving at Incheon Airport

edit:

(shared by princess_vip @Bigbang thread)

credit gilbakk2010 @ yt + viofbb @ Me2day

Bigbang @New Zealand - The North Face CF shoot

credit choa9012 /shared by nurika @ bigbang soompi thread

Fancam Seungri at Incheon

Guest lualm

shared by prorunawayer @soompi bigbang thread

[FAN ACCOUNT] SEUNGRI AT HIS DRIVING EXAM!

Note: This is a really cute fan account because she wrote it like a story haha

A 21yr old teenager who is exhausted from completing her driver’s exam have to write down her lucky encounter with Seungri kk

(omitted paragrah about the weather, the mood & the exam)

Everyone knows how great the weather is these days..

A young man was standing next to me wearing a polo shirt, a cap and a mask..

At that moment..

I was speechless…he was skinny and was wearing white sneakers…the second I looked over, the only thought I had was I.D.O.L.?

I started to anticipate..

That’s because I’m the type of person that will get excited when I see celebrities. If I’m on the subway and I see someone wearing sunglasses and a mask, I would wonder to myself if that was a celebrity or not kk.

So I kept my eyes on the young man…and we exchanged glances with one another during the process. I was sure I had seen those pair of eyes before..

Perhaps it was due to my mood, but 1hr later my driving education lesson was finally over. It was already 3 o’clock!

Since I wanted to register, I quickly went downstairs but a lot of people had their waiting numbers already. I waited and waited and then found out that the idol that I was standing next to earlier was 2 numbers in front of me! He finally went to register too!!!

He briefly took off his mask so the staff could confirm his identity. Following that, the staff’s expression changed….wow! She quickly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen for him to sign an autograph! 

What I anticipated earlier happened! Like how I imagined it!

Since I was standing behind him so I could confirm who it was when he turned around! 

The young man behind the mask was Seungri! I recognized those eyes!

Oh oh oh oh! Aigoo Aigoo my day was unreal!

I saw Seungri yesterday at the same time too!

I felt that if I let other people know that it was Seungri, it would become chaotic so I went in to the written examination hall. I think I saw someone who looked like his manager too. When I was on my 28th question, I saw Seungri walk in. He sat 1 seat in front of me and was concentrating and answering the exam questions seriously. I wanted to call out to him ㅠㅠ I wanted to talk to him ㅠㅠ but he had already started the paper…

In the end I didn’t call out to him kkk I got 80 marks in my written exam so I passed! I wanted to say congratulations to Seungri too so I went out of the exam hall by myself and saw someone that looked like his manager sitting there!! And~~ I went over…kk

Me: “Is Seungri busy now?”

Manager: “Huh?”

Me: “Ah..after Seungri finishes his exam, does he have any schedule afterwards?”

Manager: “No…no..it doesn’t matter.”

Me: “Then…can I ask for his autograph later?”

Manager: “Ah of course! As many as you want!”

Ah…he was very nice.

The managers haven’t been nice to the fans these days so I thought he would be really mean too. Seungri’s manager was really friendly though. I believed his words and started waiting..and then! 20 mins later!

“Hyung! It was actually not that hard!” Did Seungri really say that as he was walking out? kkkk. Seungri did a hand motion to let the manager know that they could leave but this friendly manager said, “Ah wait a minute. This girl wants to ask you for your autograph.” He really looked after me ㅠㅠ I was moved for the 2nd time. 

Seungri: “Ah? Okay!” He came over to me and then signed an autograph just like that. 

Me: “Did your examination go well?”

Seungri: “Ah…haha. Yup!”

Me: “Looks like you passed, right?”

Seungri: “Yes yes…”

Me: “Then..congratulations!”

Seungri: “Thank you”

Seungri has to pass the examination. Because of Seungri, my mood got uplifted and I forgot all my worries from before. I also have to thank that nice manager….thank you.

I used to think that BIGBANG were very good singers but after this, I think they have become even more attractive singers! This is an exaggeration but I think I like BIGBANG fans now too kkkkk. 

Anyway, thank you all for reading my long, long post. I have to go to sleep now..^^ 

Seungri’s autograph for me:

srsig.jpg

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/838304826

shared by xtlover15 @soompi bigbang thread

[NEWS] Seungri's secret of treating his fans

Fans are the reason for the existence of the stars; however, sometimes, they might bring troubles too. Besides seeing their idols on the stage or on the screen, there are fans who want to know how every moment of their idols. They might think it is the way to show their love and care but their hearts might not be able to take what they see if they do so. Various stars have expressed how they deal with these fans (sasang fasn- fans who stalk the stars) and the following is the response of Seungri:

Seungri of Big Bang (21) shared his ways of dealing with sasang fans on MBC FM4U 's 'Dreaming Radio' in February. He said,' I only deliver the best to my fans when I am performing on the stage. Of course there are sasang fans who come according to our schedule. If I show up in front of my house so obviously , a lot of fans will surely be attracted so I will not do so. I try relieve the pains of my fans for not being able to see me all the time by doing exceptionally well on the stage.' This is his secret of dealing with the fans.

(Parts about other artists are omitted)

Source: Nate

Translated by: Rice @bigbangupdates.com

shared by xtlover5 @soompi bigbang thread

[FANACCOUNT] Lucky fan writes about Seungri's VVIP Dinner Event

I’m going to start writing my fan account now! I might mix up the times but I will try my best to write how I remember it. I wrote about being chosen for the VVIP card before, and I received a Seoul number calling my phone a few days ago. I thought it was some car insurance ad…but then later realized that it was Seungri’s VVIP card event!! From that point onwards, my guard was up because they wanted me to confirm my email address..and because the activity was this Sunday which was yesterday which was January 30, 2010! The email also listed a lot of things we had to be careful of which had to be done. I wonder how many people wanted to participate in this activity…………The activity started at 7pm on Sunday (it was originally at 6pm but Seungri had things to do so it got pushed back to 1hr later). When Seungri arrived, he told us he went to the hospital…so he wasn’t really feeling well and that gave me a heartache.

———————————-

Note: This is a very long and extensive fan account but I think you will really enjoy it if you’re a Seungri fan. The end is the best!

When I arrived at the entrance, I had a feeling of Kim Joo Won’s aroma (Secret Garden’s Hyun Bin). The decorations inside were placed in sets. Every table had their utensils laid out perfectly and in the middle was a beautiful flower…I lived for so long and finally I had the chance to experience this…that was what I was thinking…

sr1.jpg

Do you see that piece of white paper that’s under the plate? The words, ‘Evening date with Seungri’ was beautifully printed on there and it looked like everything was thoroughly well prepared. I truly felt I was a VVIP. We were seated according to our numbers and I used my scarf to cover half my face ^^ I was busy avoiding the video camera. If I’m caught on camera and this shows somewhere, please forget about my face ^^…Ah here’s the menu too:

sr3.jpg

There was even foie gras! It was something that we looked forward to..but the question is…who can eat dinner properly in front of Lee Seung-hyun?!?!?! I think I only ate about 1/3 of my meal…I wonder how many fans ate everything in front of Lee Seung-hyun. Since the fans weren’t eating much, this caused a problem for the waiters since they had to serve the next course…After listening to things we should be careful of, the main character finally arrived!! Kya…the very, very handsome young man matched so well with the surroundings tonight TTT I really only wanted to stare at Lee Seung-hyun but since I couldn’t overcome my age, I tried to be extra careful~~and ended up being really silly.

People that have known me for a long time know that I’m a very talkative, lively and very funny person but at the VVIP event, I was so quiet….^^ When Seung-hyun arrived, he said he was very happy to see everyone and that the chance of being chosen was so difficult. He also welcomed us VVIPs and then he said “let’s play together happily today ^^” After he finished talking, the event officially started!

Seungri wanted to know where everyone was from. Some girls were from outside of Seoul and some from Busan. I came from Busan too. Let me explain a little…last time I wrote in SUPERSTAR that compared to others, I liked Seung-hyun for a much longer time. I started following Seung-hyun’s news around December of 2006 and went to almost all of his events including his autograph signing sessions. Seung-hyun probably knows I’m from SUPERSTAR and that I’m from Busan. Yesterday he did a little survey for people who came from Busan like me but I didn’t raise my hand…since I’m past that age already. I quietly turned my shoulders but Seung-hyun suddenly asked me directly in front of the entire group, “the girl in the X color scarf, are you from Busan too?” I answered yes…Next was the age survey (when I got asked I really wanted to stand up and then walk out kkkk). He first asked who was from high school, then 20s and at that point I wanted time to stop. When he asked who was past their 20s and almost to their 30s, a bunch of us all raised our hands at once and not 1 by 1 kkk. I was scared and shy about my age but good thing it passed by in a flash TTTTT wanted to cry…

After that moment, a lot of hilarious scenes started even though I might have mixed up the order. He started with this phrase, “seeing oppa in reality isn’t that bad huh?” kkkk. “Ah all of you kids are too shy but don’t regret when you’re back home…so let’s have fun today!” And then he said that he must be the type of person we think of when we brush our teeth kkk.

Each of us were asked which songs we liked the most in Seungri’s solo album. All sorts of answers were given. I liked “What Can I Do” the most kk ^^ He replied, “What Can I Do!” When a fan said she liked “Open the Window”, he asked if she was a Jiyong fan kkk. The person who liked IU’s song…he asked if they were IU fans!!! He had to comment like that kkk. I said on the SUPERSTAR site before that Seung-hyun loves “White Love” and that’s what he said his favorite song was too! It was his first product…it was the first time he composed and produced the music for it so that’s why he really likes it ^^ The song that he feels most regrettable is ‘What Can I Do”~~he said if his impromptu performance at the end of the song was a bit better, it would make the song more lively. Also, at the live performance of Double..there were so many high pitches but it wasn’t that difficult to sing. In fact, he sings it pretty well too.

Like that, Seung-hyun talked about how grateful he is that he can produce music. The first time he produced a song, he asked himself if he really did create it. It was an indescribable feeling. He answered all sorts of questions as thoroughly as possible. He also said he would keep working hard ^^ He also talked about things related to school…he doesn’t have any high school memories so he feels regret and that’s why he wants to learn more nowadays. He was asked what other careers he looked forward to and he answered sales, entertainment, lecturer or real estate but that if he had to sell 1500 houses to people, he might as well die kkkkkk. I thought that was so funny! The atmosphere was so lively but I squeezed my thighs together so tight TTT At the end he said, he enjoyed singing a lot…he enjoyed being a singer…^^

When asked who would be his date if he had to go to our wedding, he answered, Afterschool’s Lizzy because her Busan accent is cute. Let’s not leave a lot of messages on this matter. Even though he said that, but knowing Seung-hyun’s personality, he must have thought about this answer for awhile kk. With that, Seung-hyun said he likes girls that are straightforward. He usually connects with his friends via the phone, so if the girls talk straightforward and has a cute voice, it’ll make his mood better.

At this point, Seung-hyun and the fans did a sitcom scenario. I sat on the right side of Seung-hyun which wasn’t that far away from him, and there were a lot of very pretty fans. They were pretending to act in some scenarios with him and then slowly, it was my turn. I looked at Lee Seung-hyun since I wanted to look at him at least once! His finger flew past me and then I said thank you. Seung-hyun said (to me) this person must be at least 30 yrs old (kkkkkk ah! i really hated it kkkk) I had to take a glance at him and then he passed me. We then played a game called Gonggongta, an ice cream game, a colors game. Whoever lost in the games could ask a question to the person who lost. Original questions were okay otherwise they had to sing a bit of Seungri’s solo songs kkk. Seung-hyun even thought of punishments like that kk.

I don’t know if this place was where Seungri always goes to but suddenly, a young man stood at the back of Seungri. It looked like the staff from the hotel. “Hello! Long time no see! Is the head chef still good?” Seungri started talking to the young man and we were all a bit puzzled. He asked if the water could be changed to other drinks. Seung-hyun asked all of us what we wanted to drink from the choices of Coke, Sprite, Orange juice. He asked us to raise our hands for the drinks and the conclusion was that everyone chose Coke kkkk. I didn’t forget these small details!

He asked if he looked good wearing a suit, he still hasn’t seen BIGBANG’s new album yet. Ah! He asked if there were any beautiful girls seated at the middle table then went to see for himself. After confirming, he exclaimed that there were none kkkk.

He called TOP, Yoochun & GaIn and told them he was having dinner with his fans. He asked them to say a few words and they did. Recently, he’s been constantly praising TOP’s appearance…^^ he talked about the same things he said on the radio today; he said it yesterday too! He said things like “TOP is too handsome and should be put in the “Museum of Pretty Boys’” kkkk

He was friendly towards all the fans. If they wanted personalized autographs and a picture with him alone, he gladly did it without hesitation. He treated all his dongsaengs the same like a good brother. When he came to me, he asked me how many CDs I purchased to be chosen for the event kkk. It wasn’t because of luck but because of how many I bought kkkk. He knew me so well!

** I’m going to write about something that is the most touching part of the event:

A fan asked him, “what was the most difficult part of your solo album?”

Seung-hyun surprisingly answered something else.

I planned to meet up with a friend, but the friend kept….

“I’ll be there in 30mins….”

“Ahh I’ll be there in 5mins!”

“I’m almost there!!”

If he kept saying things like that but he wasn’t showing up, the friend that was waiting would eventually say, “Ah forget it!!” & then leave…

Perhaps our fans feel the same way too. Ever since the 2nd half of last year, we said BIGBANG would comeback but after lots of delays, did BIGBANG appear? GD&TOP’s album came out. When others ask if BIGBANG album is coming out now, what happens? My solo album is out. I feel very sorry to our fans so that was the most difficult thing for me. I actually received a UFO message last October that asked me the same question.

<BIGBANG> Everyone must be anticipating and I am very sorry to make you all wait. It is hard for me. -Seungri-**

I didn’t want to upload anything about UFO messages but I wanted to share with everyone about how Seung-hyun felt at that time. It is okay if you don’t agree/think like him but I think only Seung-hyun truly considered the fans’ feelings.

Seung-hyun is that type of person - when he prepares his own solo album, he will first think of BIGBANG and then his fans before himself. Yesterday at the event, I felt very lucky to be Lee Seung-hyun’s fan. I felt that he cherished his fans a lot. When Seung-hyun talked about this, he was about to cry too TTTT

Source: 단추 & Seungrifan.com & http://bit.ly/oDjm4I

tumblrlplnr2l08t1qazwhm.jpg

Our onnie’s major is Psychology but her friend and Seungri are in the same major so she heard a lot about him.

When Seungri first entered into Chung-An University, my onnie had a bad feeling about him, “He’s a celebrity so he probably can choose whether or not to come in to class.” But Seungri barely skipped any classes after he enrolled. “Oh? Why are you here again? Aren’t you a celebrity? Don’t come so often…leave some mystery for us” The onnie kept teasing him like that, but Seungri replied “No, I want to!” Her feeling towards Seungri went from not good to very good.

Seungri seems to know the rule that if he goes to class, he can get at least a B average. He also loves drinking apple juice. The onnie has seen Seungri and his friends drinking apple juice many times before. When the semester first started, everyone on campus would exclaim “Wow…it’s Seungri!” Now the reactions have become “Ah…just another normal student”. He usually acts cute in front of the lecturers and will always say, “I’ll do it!”. He becomes a leader in class just like that.

Source: http://bit.ly/pi8HD7

credit fyeahseungri.tumblr.com

[FAN ACCOUNT] OUR PRECIOUS SEUNGRI AT IDOL SPORTS DAY

jwalkervip:

It was originally said that the ‘Idol Sports Day’ would be held at the main stadium but because of the snowstorm, it was moved to the indoor stadium. At first I thought it might get cancelled but then again, MBC wouldn’t joke around like that. Every time that Seungri is involved with sports, he is hurt in the process. I didn’t think much about the results…I just wanted the maknae to sail by smoothly. I haven’t actually been to any recordings; I only thought I would get a glimpse of Seungri but I didn’t think I would see the maknae just standing around all the time…so lonely TT

I know a lot of people who saw the pictures from the news thought it was a night filled with warmth and fun. That made me a bit depressed because the reality wasn’t so. Aish…all the media from around the world love to create fake harmony.

The recording started from 9pm till 6am of next morning. My only feeling towards Seungri: Loneliness. I gave him a nickname called, “Little Lonely Boy” for the rest of the night. He also liked to cross his arms in front of his chest to look at the competitions so I also called him “Little Leader”.

Some came by to greet him, some patted his shoulders, some talked to him,

but during the 9hrs, he was mostly by himself. He stood by himself…usually at the end of the idol groups.

Everyone else was either with their own company or their own groups sitting around talking and laughing happily. Little Lonely Boy stood around with no expressions on his face. When he was bored, he stretched his legs. When he was even more bored, he walked back and forth in his little spot.

That’s why at the beginning I wasn’t excited at all until I saw people walk over to talk to him.

……don’t just let him stand there by himself!!!

I want everyone to know this…he had to wake up very early in the morning to record at SBS. He had to set his hair and do his makeup so he probably had to wake up around 3am-4am. He updated his me2day with a touching comment around 8am. Even though I wasn’t in the line up for Inkigayo but that comment touched my heart. The tags he wrote underneath the comment hinted that he would try his best at the sports day. (Translator’s note: you can check his 20110123 me2day update)

When I was sitting in the audience stand, I got tired just by looking at all the idols but he kept standing around. The only time he sat down was during the girls’ long jump section. He also had to do the FILA photoshoot today so he must have been extremely tired. Seungri, shouldn’t you take a nap now?

When he was lining up, his eyes darted back and forth to see how many VVIPs were there. Since the fansites all said that we wouldn’t be supporting him as a big group, so everyone lined up by themselves according to their numbers and sat separately. Thank god there were a lot of VVIPs around. When I thought about how many there were lining up for SBS Inkigayo, I knew there would be even more at night so I was excited.

After that, the snow started….it kept snowing and snowing and I got wet from it kkk. After a hard time, our numbers were finally written down and they told us to come back around 3:30pm. They originally said that we would be let in around 5:30pm and the sports day would start its recording at 6:30pm but because of the heavy snowstorm, some artists’ flights had problems and some were stuck in traffic jams so it got delayed to 9pm.

(omitted paragraph about the author meeting friends)

There was a video camera following the idols around to catch their interaction on camera. Girl groups sat close to the front while the boy groups sat near the back. All of the groups had 5-6 members sitting and talking together. Seungri…..he stood at the side by himself……TT The cameraman then took shots of the groups playing around together. Seungri voluntarily stepped away TT The cameraman comforted Seungri by patting him on his back TT

Seungri ah…………TTTTT Babo!!!!!

During the first event which was 50m, all the idols gathered around to eat fruits like tangerines. 2AM’s maknae walked over and stuffed the tangerine into Seungri’s mouth after he peeled it because he saw that Seungri tried to eat it without peeling it first. Thank you!!!! Otherwise Seungri wouldn’t be able to eat it…even though there’s nothing special about tangerines….

Other idols ate other food too so there were lots of garbage and paper. Seungri held a large plastic bag and walked over to the idols to collect their garbage. He really had a full bag when he walked back.

I’m going to write about 2 stories now.

During the 2nd half of the night…around 11pm, a lot of students had to catch the last train to return home so that’s why if you watch it on TV, it seemed so empty. This is the order of the events: 50m, opening ceremony, high jump, 50m hurdles, 4*100 relay. By the time 50m was over, it was already around 1am. From the opening ceremony onwards, the audience stand was empty even though at the beginning it was completely full.

The thing I dreaded was…aish…actually there weren’t a lot of VVIPs by the 2nd half of the night. When the idols walked into the stadium, they walked in groups but when Seungri and IU walked in, the screams from the VVIPs were….well, it was okay…aish…(Beast & Shinee had the most fans…), and because we weren’t supporting as a group, our cheers were all over the place.

After that, there were people in the stadium giving the idols food like tangerines, vitamin water and bottled water. I kept looking at Seungri. He first took a box of Vitamin water…I thought he was going to drink it all but he hopped over the railings and gave it to the fans who were sitting at the adjacent side. He understood the fans’ troubles to be there at the event.

Since he was so close to the fans, the fans were taken aback too. Seungri even pointed to them and asked if the fans were split up. The most important thing is that there weren’t even a lot of his VVIPs in that area, or should I say it wasn’t only VVIPs there. But this little kid……..TTT ‘Little Human Nature’…’Little Radiance’! TTTT He threw bottled water, threw tangerines, items like that to the fans sitting in the audience TTTT.

After the awards ceremony was over, it was almost 6am in the morning. A lot of the idols went backstage after the long and tiring night, but Seungri stayed behind and talked to the idols. He also ran to the staff and the cameramen to show his thanks. He was almost the last to leave the stadium! He must have been so tired because when he sprinted backstage, his mood wasn’t that good. I sat for the entire night and thought it was tiring but he stood…not to mention he had a FILA photoshoot that morning as well…

Ah…forget it…our little lonely boy…

I hope no one says we’re talking lowly of him. I know Seungri has a strong character on the outside but inside, he is actually quite fragile. I just didn’t want him to be all by himself amongst all the other groups. I know he must have felt awkward…because sports aren’t his strength and he’s by himself carrying YG’s flag. He still went because he wanted to prove to himself that he can….I just hope Seungri has a lot of air time since they did record this for so long…

I’ve been too sensitive lately. When I think of Seungri picking up garbage and such, I feel sad but at the same time, gratified. Maknae acts like a sunbae..he knows how to help the staff, the fans…that’s good. When other people see Seungri like that, then it’s good. Maknae was almost the last to leave the stadium. Lee Seungri …well done. You have good manners and are considerate of others.

Thank you to all the people who spoke to the maknae that day….no matter for what. Thank you. Lee Seungri ah, you’re doing your best….keep working hard and looking forward…

Source: seungriya.com + BBTW + http://bit.ly/pdwPfX

credit fyeahseungri.tumblr.com

Guest prorunawayer

[FAN ACCOUNT] SEEING YGE DANCERS, HWANG SSABU-NIM & SEUNGRI AT YGE!

Note: From the same fan who took the video of Seungri so yes, this fan account is very recent.

We went to YGE twice. The first time we went, we only stayed for about 30mins or so because the security guard there was really frightening. He wouldn’t let us step inside the big door but we met 2 other Chinese VIPs from Sichuan that day.

We saw Seungri the second time we went and it was also our last day in Seoul. We made up our minds to wait longer even though it was raining that day. There were a lot of Korean fans there already. We saw a row of YGE company cars outside so we figured someone was definitely inside. We wanted to let the security guard outside know that we came from overseas and maybe that could benefit us a little. The security guard that day was very nice. He patiently told us that we weren’t allowed to go in but that Seungri was inside!! I got really excited!!

tumblr_lpww89v4La1qazwhm.jpg 

I think we waited for about 2hrs or so, and saw a lot of people. We saw Hwang Ssabu-nim!

tumblr_lpwr1018RR1qazwhm.jpg 

We also saw a few dancers that looked familiar but we didn’t particularly know which ones. The Korean fans however, all ran to them excitedly shouting “Oppa! Oppa!”. I also took a few pictures. Lots of fans had already left by the time we saw Seungri since it was raining heavily, but it finally stopped. When Seungri stepped out (Ah….I’m still really excited!!), only a few fans were there.

tumblr_lpwv11VdB71qazwhm.jpg 

My head was down but I heard the Korean fans scream like crazy and then I lifted my head to look….I was shocked!! I didn’t think I would get to see Seungri like that!!! I was so excited and I took my camera and ran up to film it. The Korean fans went up and grabbed Seungri’s shoulders!!! I looked at Seungri and could tell he was very tired and his panda eyes were very apparent. I didn’t know that we weren’t allowed to take pictures there…Seungri saw me and even pointed his finger at me. I think he wanted to know why I was there taking pictures. The man next to Seungri then tried to block my camera. When I saw the Korean fans grab him, I was scared that Seungri would get angry….he didn’t look pleased at all but when he shook them off, he still smiled. He then entered the small building opposite YGE, into the basement.

Watch video here: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=PGLhLa2bJ0M

The security guard shouted at the crazy Korean fansKk he was nice to us because he didn’t say anything about our actions. He pointed at the Kfans and they kept apologizing. We decided to keep waiting because Seungri would probably come out of that building too. The Korean fans all went back to YGE to wait while we waited outside the door of the small building. Haha I even secretly went inside to the basement and realized there was a big door that had a fingerprint scan to enter.

When I was about to thoroughly look at it, a girl walked out and startled me. I asked her if Seungri was inside. She said yes and that he was inside for class. She also said the class would be finished in 1hr, so I went back outside and waited at the door.

Whilst we were waiting, we wrote a letter to Seungri and planned to give it to him later. After awhile, the man in the black and Seungri’s manager came out and parked the car right outside the building’s door. When they saw us, it looked like they were preventing thiefs (us)…quite scary indeed. We were scared Seungri would get on the car as soon as he walked out so we stood next to the manager. Haha!! Then they both went inside to get Seungri!! And then Seungri appeared!!

Since there were so many fans outside YGE and only the both of us were outside the building, we ran as fast as we could so we could give our letter to Seungri. The manager and the man in black kept trying to block us! I kept shouting, “Seung-hyun! Seung-hyun!”

And then!!!!!!!!!! Seungri is so friendly towards the fans!!!!! He looked at me!!!!! & told the man, “Ok Ok” & reached his hand out to take my letter!!!!!Ah!!!!!!!!!! Our eyes met!!!!!!!!! When he took the letter, my hand touched his clothes!!!! I almost died from over-excitement. I scrambled to find a pen to ask for an autograph but by then, a lot of fans were running towards his direction. Seungri shook my hands and then went inside the car. The fans that ran from YGE kept pounding on the car door, calling out “Oppa! Oppa!”. Seungri didn’t come out again and the car sped off. 

Source: 是范太太@baidu http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1175489190

[EXTRACT] QUOTING DAY 18 (SEUNGRI’S SHOUT TO THE WORLD, CHAPTER 2)

61548447.jpg

Where is my practice room? Wherever my foot come contact with!

I happened to see the legs of Ji-Sung Park (a famous Korean footballer) in the newspaper and immediately I recognized that there were so many bruises and scars on his legs. Wounds and marks of sprinkles were everywhere too. At that time, I was really sorry reading that. However, his situation resembled to mine.When I was preparing to challenge the 2nd round of the Big Bang members selection process, these legs always popped up in my mind. Then I would encourage myself that ‘ the tortures that I am suffering now will become the new blood of my legs.’ I am always strengthened by such a saying and I am luckier than Ji-Sung Park senior since my legs are in good condition.

Although I did really want to work hard one more time in order to see whether I could rewrite my destiny, I encountered many difficulties at that time. I could no longer live in the dormitory that I once shared with the hyuns and I was not old enough to register a room in the hostels nearby, not to mention that the fees were expensive too. I did not want to ask for money from my parents neither. Finally, I only had 1 resort-asked the manager hyun to let me sleep in his apartment.

‘I will not trouble you, I promise. What I need is only a place where I can sleep at night so please let me sleep there…’

It is lucky that the manager hyun said yes to me without any hesitation but then, another difficulty came in my way- I could no longer receive the training sessions that I used to have neither.

Then I could only rely on myself. I decided not to spend any time on worrying since I did not have much time left actually but I had so many things to do, including improving myself at a drastic pace within the time limit. If I spent the precious time on worrying, it was not different from wasting the time. I had to grab every second to do what I had to do.

I started my practice without really knowing what I should do, I chose to practise ‘Haru Haru’ by Taxiana (transliteration first).

Then I wanted to switch the song. I was so busy that I did not even have time to think about negative things. If I had remaining time, I would choose to spend it on trying new ways to deliver the song.

In fact, I had listened to the song for hundreds of times. No matter where I was, I sang regardlessly. Be it the practice room (after the hyuns finished their practice, I went there at midnight), the streets that many people walked by, or the house of the manager hyun… I sang and sang. There were some people who tried to stop me from singing in the public, ‘keep quiet’. Some people even pointed their fingers at me and criticized what I was doing at that moment. Although I did experience something like this, I did not lose heart. On the contrary, I wanted to succeed so much in order to prove them the things that i insisted were right.

’I am like a lunatics at this moment but one day, praises will go to this lunatics who insists doing what he knows is right.’ I always cheered myself up by this sentence.

My mind lingers on how I can improve my singing so I jotted down my thoughts on the score whenever I came up with something new. Finally, almost the whole sheet of scores was covered with my notes and I could not find any blank space to scribble anything on anymore.

The 1-week time granted by the president passed very swift when I was busy doing all of these.

[Note: If you want to repost it elsewhere, please include the following disclaimer:

I am not doing close translation of every word in the book, just quoting here and there from the sections. And I have paraphrased and summarized so it might contain errors. I am just sharing to spread the love, not hate. If you don’t feel comfortable reading it, please ignore me.And my works has nothing related to any profit making purpose. You are not allowed to reproduce it in any material forms for such a purpose. Thanks for your understanding.

The odd-numbered chapters are being translated by jwalkervip.tumblr.com, please hover to her page to read them =].]

Source: Shout To The World (Chinese Version)

Translated by: godlovesrice@tumblr.com/rice@bbu

another translated piece - (not sure about reposting so i just linked it)

[sO2TW: SEUNGRI] ~ONE~ RELYING ON A 10% CHANCE

se1nr.jpg

taken from fyeahseungri.tumblr.com

another fan account taken from fyeahseungri.tumblr.com

SEEING SEUNGRI

topsshi:

The recent fan account on Seungri made me recall our very own encounter with him last December, the day right after the last show of YG Family Concert. There were only a few of us, three Applers with 5-6 Japanese VIPs. It was freezing cold that afternoon but we took our chances outside the YG building. The security guard was a monster from hell, he kept on shooing us away so were practically crowded in the middle of the street. Just then, after quite a long wait, we saw someone in all black (black beanie, hoodie, pants, sneaks) peddling his way towards the building. As he got closer, we realized that it was Seungri! The J-VIPs started to scream behind me but I was frozen solid in place. The guard, of course blocked the others from getting close. Seungri, thankfully, put on a little show for us by circling a couple of rounds with his bike on the small parking lot before going in. But that’s not the best part yet! After like 20 mins, Seungri got out from the building together with his manager. They both headed to one of the black vans, the manager behind the wheel and SR on the passenger seat. Without even realizing, I ran towards the van together with the J-VIPS! I can’t really recall how it all happened but we found ourselves huddled in a polite distance in front of the van! Just then, Seungri got out and stood in front of us. (Us fans in a semi-circle around SR) He was just smiling and nodding at us. No one dared to break the distance, no one dared to grab him or hug him even if he was just within an arm’s reach. No cameras or cellphones were taken out. All we could do was stare at him and mumble praises at him. (OMG OMG! Seungri! You’re so cute!!! Oppa oppa!!!) Some of the J-VIPs luckily handed out their gifts to him (Our gifts for Dara, GD, 2NE1 and Big Bang comprised of 5 huge boxes so you can’t see that happening) He looked so fresh and rested at that time. Small face, smooth complexion, smiling eyes, cheeky smile. So so cute! I think that precious moment with Seungri lasted no less than three minutes, they had to leave already and his manager was getting mad. Also, you know, Mr. Ahjussi the security guard from hell thought we had enough already. Seungri even rolled down the window to wave us goodbye as they exited the building.

It was totally surreal! My biases in Big Bang remain to be GTOP but Strong Baby now holds a special place in my heart. Cheesy, I know! Our encounter with SR made me realize that true fans and supporters know how to hold themselves in front of their biases. Respect comes first, before anything else. Oh I’ll try to keep that in mind in case I see G-DRAGON, Tabi or Dara up close. Not from the moshpit kind of close(done), but like honest-to-goodness up close in person. OMG! I think I’ll just die right there and then.

edit:

fyeahseungri.tumblr.com

tumblrlpup9hez481qkxhex.jpg

shared by xtlover15 @bigbang thread

[Extract] Quoting Day 2 [seungri’s Shout To The World- Chapter 4]

Fear is NOTHING

I really like this jargon of the advertisement, ’ impossible is nothing’,I can feel how determined and enthusiastic that people are when they are saying this phrase. However, I have come up a new jargon for myself, ‘fear is NOTHING.’ I cannot be more stupid if I give up what I want to do when difficulties arise. I am sympathetic to those who say, ’ I cannot do it’ , ’ I am afraid that I will fail.’ since they give up before they really try to attempt the tasks.

Nevertheless, I am fear of the new situations that I have to face too. ‘What is waiting ahead on this path?’ I am scared of the uncertainties too but whenever I feel like this, I will remind myself with the following words, ’ I will not know what are actually waiting for me if I don’t give it a try’. Then, I will regain my courage and head for my goals.

When I was in grade 7, I went to attend a ceremony of another school. There were a group of people who were wearing the same set of clothes and performing on the stage. When they were dancing, none of us could refrain ourselves from staring at them. I was one of them. I even forgot breathing when they were on the stage.

‘THAT is the thing that I want to do!’ I knew very clearly right at that moment. I had never felt like this before throughout my whole life. My heart was beating so fast that I thought my chest was going to burst. To me, it is really what we call ’ the dream which causes my heart thumping so fast’.

On the next day, I went to YMCA to pay a visit to the seniors whom danced so amazingly on the previous day without much thinking.

‘Do you know how to dance?’

‘No, I don’t know but I will try very very hard starting from today. I also have the confidence to do it well.’

After saying this, I tried to move my body according to the melody that I heard. I had not prepared any dance steps in advance. I just danced randomly. I must have looked very silly at that time. However, I could not care less about this since what I wanted is to dance with them.

Since I have the ‘talent’. although I did not know what actually I was dancing, I did do it perfectly with the music. The seniors were so surprised by my courage too and they finally accepted me to be part of them .

[Note: If you want to repost it elsewhere, please include the following disclaimer:

I am not doing close translation of every word in the book, just quoting here and there from the sections. And I have paraphrased and summarized so it might contain errors. I am just sharing to spread the love, not hate. If you don’t feel comfortable reading it, please ignore me.And my works has nothing related to any profit making purpose. You are not allowed to reproduce it in any material forms for such a purpose. Thanks for your understanding.

The odd-numbered chapters are being translated by jwalkervip.tumblr.com, please hover to her page to read them =].]

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTO} Hwang Ssabu's twitter update on Seungri + translation ::

tumblr_lq0z7ylyfF1qct6jeo1_500.jpg

Hwang Ssabu’s twitter update on Seungri : 고독한 자기관리 104편!^^

Translation : Solitary self-management chapter 104!^^

Source : via @Hwangssabu

Shared via miseremei @ tumblr

Shared via miseremei @ twitter

shared by xtlover15 @bigbang thread

[Extract] Quoting Day 3 (Seungri’s Shout To The World~ Part 6]

Seungri is a chicken which can fly

When I was watching television one day at home, suddenly I saw a stunning scene on my screen.

’ Am I seeing things?’ I could not believe what I was seeing but when I watched it with much attention again, the screen was still showing the same scene - a chicken was flying freely among the trees.

‘Chicken? What? A chicken can fly?’ I knew that I was not very hardworking in studying but I still knew that chickens cannot fly at all. When people are eating chicken, don’t they love chicken legs and wings most? However, at that moment, what I was seeing was a chicken was FLYING with its own WINGS.

According to the MC, The chicken learnt how to fly because her ‘family members’ had been killed by other animals when she was small, she had to protect herself by learning how to live high up the trees. When she had just started learning how to fly, she failed repeatedly but in order to protect the safety of herself and her children, she had to do it. She had to grab that 0.1 % chance and overcome the difficulty.

Finally, the chicken succeeded.

After struggling for 3 months, she learnt the skill successfully. She flew among the trees like she was born with the skill. She is now a grandma and her children, grandchildren are all following her footsteps to be the FLYING chickens. Maybe it is because the juniors have been seeing the senior flying ever since they were small. They think that they are able to do so too.

Although I cannot remember what the MCs said about the story, I could still remember very clearly the inspiration that this chicken brought me- I have to learn from it to grab the chance which is less than 0.01 % and do the things that even I myself don’t believe that I can attempt successfully.

I was a very ordinary chicken not long ago. I have wings but I did not know how to fly but now I am using them to fly to the sky and trying to challenge the ‘impossibility’. I know how to fly now.

Therefor, Seungri is ‘a chicken which can fly’.

Archived