[drama 2004] Heaven's Fate / King Flower Fairy 왕꽃 선녀님

Guest Choi Ji Woo

Guest Moenyar

Hi dear all,

If anyone of you can download of this series, pls. send the part that Mu Bin & Cho Won got married & took photos as that part is very sweet moment & I like to keep in my PC.

Thanks in advnce!

Moenyar

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Moenyar

I Love this drama...... especially The best couple: Kim Sung Min & Lee Da HAe

Hi Honey,

It' s great to hear to have the fan's of KSM& LDH.

Totally agree. KSM & LDH are v matched & their acting are look like a real couple in that ohter than the actors & actress from series-My Girl & Mermaid love.

Do you hear if they will have a new series together again? I wish to see v much.

Thanks!

Moenyar

By the way, if you can download the part that they took the photo with wedding dress as I like that part the most.

• 4 months later...

It is a nice long drama.. LDH is very pretty and looks good in Hanbok. Learn the K culture of becoming a "medium"....

Good chemistry with Kim Sung Min aka Mu Bin.

花王仙女 Dvd is released in our local shops. Worth watching !!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest littledipper_polaris

hi, just read the messages in this thread... just have a few questions...

1. how many are it's episodes in total?

2. where can i watch it on-line... i'm having a hard time loading the links provided here, please help!

3. where can i buy the complete series?

4. what are its names? i mean, what other names is this drama called other thatn king flower fairy and heaven's fate?

if anyone can be kind enough to post the episode summaries, or just a quick info of the episodes of the drama <if it will not be such a bother, which i know it will be...> i thank you so much!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Nordelm

hi, just read the messages in this thread... just have a few questions...

1. how many are it's episodes in total?

2. where can i watch it on-line... i'm having a hard time loading the links provided here, please help!

3. where can i buy the complete series?

4. what are its names? i mean, what other names is this drama called other thatn king flower fairy and heaven's fate?

if anyone can be kind enough to post the episode summaries, or just a quick info of the episodes of the drama <if it will not be such a bother, which i know it will be...> i thank you so much!!!!

I just finished watching this drama on the link provided by ripgal in Lee Da Hae soompi website. It's in Korean with Chinese subtitle. I don't think it's complete, it's only from part 1 to part 98. I read somewhere that there are more than 100 episodes, almost 120 I think. The link given is: http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do...:mode=0#5662822. If you wish go on Lee Da Hae soompi & go to 99 & scroll until you see Happy Day asked if somebody knows the link & below that Ripgal put the link on her message in answer to Happy Day & then I clicked on that link & I watched the drama, but like I said I don't think it ended in part 98. There should be more parts or episodes. I think because of the length of this drama, nobody wants to upload it. Too bad, it's a great story. I just want to know if Cho Won (Lee Da Hae) & her boyfriend Moo Bin (Kim Sung Taek aka Kim Sung Min) ended up together at the end. Good luck.

Guest Nordelm

^ Hey, I answered your question in LDH thread. =P

Thanks Happy Day. I did see your answer in Lee Dae Hae's soompi website. I wonder why they did not upload the rest of the story, the most exciting episodes. If they uploaded from part l to 98, why not finish it. It will be great if somebody upload the rest of the drama or if someone can give a continuing link. Again thanks Happy Day.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone please tell me where I can buy/watch this drama with English sub? I can't wait to watch it. Thank you

you can buy the complete serie at

www. mallkee.com and type lotus fairy in the " search" box

but it's Chinese subtitle only.

Guest imogene_af

Currently watching this right now, and erm... I didn't expect it to be this creepy. :lol: I mean the clubbing scene? Yikes. :ph34r:

Anyway, will join the discussions soon. Kim Sung Min and Lee Da Hae... surprisingly have awesome chemistry. I was VERY weary of their pairing since he will always be "Billy" in "Fantasy Couple" for me but he is very charming here.

• 7 months later...

ArirangTV will be broadcasting this series as "Heaven's Fate" starting from Monday, 17 August 2009, English-subbed of course.

Broadcast times are :

9:30pm (KST - First Airing, Mon-Fri)

12:30am (KST - Repeat, Tues-Sat)

5:30am (KST - Repeat, Tues-Sat)

10:30am (KST - Repeat, Tues-Sat)

3:30pm (KST - Repeat, Tues-Sat)

ArirangTV's Prog Schedule, for those who need to check the timing for their own zone.

MBC's 왕꽃 선녀님 website states that there are 174 episodes, however ArirangTV usually only shows about 23-25mins per day, so the numbering may then differ.

Guest imogene_af

^

are you serious?! With subs!!! OMG. I have been looking for English subs since three years ago!

It was never available, but I guess I can go find my friend who has Arirang hookups. :lol:

Guest anne0129

^I am currently watching this series in arirang TV.....at first I was a bit weary about this series even if I love LDH and in the first 2 episodes, I wasn 't exactly blown away with her acting but then I told myself that it is just the beginning and she was a newcomer at that time. But now that I have seen the 3rd episode and I'm beginning to be drawn to her character more and more and I credit that to her acting ability of course.....I am getting hooked on this series and I can't wait for the next day so I can see what will be happening to her....I was a bit sceptical at first with her being paired with KSM because like imogene_af, he will always be Billy to me and I viewed him somewhat too old for LDH but I was surprised that they looked really good together especially seeing those pictures of them together, they just looked very good.

To Choi Ji Woo, thanks for starting this thread, I did not know about it until 2 months ago...hehehehe!!! Thanks so much! I am loving this series. :) :) :)

Guest Greenrose934

Thanks Happy Day. I did see your answer in Lee Dae Hae's soompi website. I wonder why they did not upload the rest of the story, the most exciting episodes. If they uploaded from part l to 98, why not finish it. It will be great if somebody upload the rest of the drama or if someone can give a continuing link. Again thanks Happy Day.

I couldn't find it, Can you give me the link from soompi thank you

Guest maccay

^

You can watch it here greenrose934. http://www.56.com/w55/play_album-aid-32521...jM4NTkyOTU.html.

Only Chinese subs though.

anne0129 KSM and Dahae got good chemistry in here. You'll find KSM's character quite a gentleman. Dahae on the other hand, did really great in here especially when she started getting possessed. Let me know where you're at and I'll join you. I'm not even done watching my DVD yet.

I was so excited to see this drama again on Arirang yesterday, I just happened to turn to the channel. Sadly, two minutes into it the episode ended *face palm* I'll catch it today, I guess.

Guest Greenrose934

^

You can watch it here greenrose934. http://www.56.com/w55/play_album-aid-32521...jM4NTkyOTU.html.

Only Chinese subs though.

anne0129 KSM and Dahae got good chemistry in here. You'll find KSM's character quite a gentleman. Dahae on the other hand, did really great in here especially when she started getting possessed. Let me know where you're at and I'll join you. I'm not even done watching my DVD yet.

Thank you maccay

Archived