[drama 2004] Heaven's Fate / King Flower Fairy 왕꽃 선녀님

Guest Choi Ji Woo

^Since I'm LDH's fans, of course I will promote her dramas first, you can try MY GIRL (to me and to most drama crtic one of the best Kdrama), GREEN ROSE (one of the best melodrama-not because of LDH alone, but the storyline and OST). Below is the guide if you are into ROM COM, -from one of the most popular blog on kdrama. I'm also a fan of YEH and SHK but not that fanatic, so I suggest COFFEE PRINCE and FULL HOUSE.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/11/romantic...ons/#more-12698

credit:dramabean

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest EmmaX

I'm still watching this on Arirang. I'm curious about one thing, what does the word which Chowon uses to call Mubin mean? It's something like "ajishi". She uses it a lot and I like the sound of it. Does it mean darling or smg or is it just a name she made up? Btw I started watching the drama at 60th ep and found the leading actress very lovable. But after she decides to become a shaman I was really impressed by her acting. She is really good.

Guest imogene_af

I'm still watching this on Arirang. I'm curious about one thing, what does the word which Chowon uses to call Mubin mean? It's something like "ajishi". She uses it a lot and I like the sound of it. Does it mean darling or smg or is it just a name she made up? Btw I started watching the drama at 60th ep and found the leading actress very lovable. But after she decides to become a shaman I was really impressed by her acting. She is really good.

She's calling him ahjussi, she's calling him "mister". Just a formal way of addressing some guy out there.

Guest EmmaX

She's calling him ahjussi, she's calling him "mister". Just a formal way of addressing some guy out there.

thank you

• 1 month later...
Guest kolaleh

Hii

please Help me about these parts

http://tieba.baidu.com/%C0%EE%B6%E0%BA%A3/...9db5896e6325fa5

in this part at 24 min cho- won and mobin`s Father talk

can anybody say what are they talking about

--------------------------------------------

http://tieba.baidu.com/%C0%EE%B6%E0%BA%A3/...e47a24adf0f49a3

and here at 14 min what the spirit says to cho-won? and after that what does the father in law (mobin` father) tell to cho-won?

-------------------------------------------------

http://tieba.baidu.com/%C0%EE%B6%E0%BA%A3/...896e632c97358ae

at 10 min what does cho-won says to jin -young (lawyer)?

thanx

the next Q will come soon :)

Guest sk8inmooha

It just ended today on Arirang!!! im sad!!!! im gonna miss Mi-yeong and Jeong-su and of course Cho-won and Mu-bin!

i wonder what they'e gonna show next on Arirang.....

I <3 Korea!

Guest sk8inmooha

Hii

please Help me about these parts

http://tieba.baidu.com/%C0%EE%B6%E0%BA%A3/...9db5896e6325fa5

in this part at 24 min cho- won and mobin`s Father talk

can anybody say what are they talking about

--------------------------------------------

http://tieba.baidu.com/%C0%EE%B6%E0%BA%A3/...e47a24adf0f49a3

and here at 14 min what the spirit says to cho-won? and after that what does the father in law (mobin` father) tell to cho-won?

-------------------------------------------------

http://tieba.baidu.com/%C0%EE%B6%E0%BA%A3/...896e632c97358ae

at 10 min what does cho-won says to jin -young (lawyer)?

thanx

the next Q will come soon :)

heey :)

so the first one, Cho-won says that he should not resign yet, its not time. then he asks if she was the one to tell Mu-bin that he should work for his father, and she said yes, and then she says she will be great help of Mu-bin with work.

i dont remember the second one, sorry :(

the third one is Cho won tell her that she is Mu-bin's wife now, and it is inappropriate of her(lawyer) to keep sticking to Mu-bin. she kinda threatens her but i don remember what exactly she says.

im not korean so this is what i remember of translation :) hope this helps

Guest inezjang

i love the happy ending!!..I love the MuBin/ChoWon couple too. It's sad the GrandMa wasn't around coz she was the one who found ChoWon..and i'm gonna miss MiYeong and her Mom-in-law.. :P

Guest kolaleh

heey :)

so the first one, Cho-won says that he should not resign yet, its not time. then he asks if she was the one to tell Mu-bin that he should work for his father, and she said yes, and then she says she will be great help of Mu-bin with work.

i dont remember the second one, sorry :(

the third one is Cho won tell her that she is Mu-bin's wife now, and it is inappropriate of her(lawyer) to keep sticking to Mu-bin. she kinda threatens her but i don remember what exactly she says.

im not korean so this is what i remember of translation :) hope this helps

ohhhhhhhhhhhh thanx my friend!you are wonderful !I couldnt belive someone reply to me

thnx for your bigggggggggg help

so if i have another Q i will ask:))

Guest sk8inmooha

ohhhhhhhhhhhh thanx my friend!you are wonderful !I couldnt belive someone reply to me

thnx for your bigggggggggg help

so if i have another Q i will ask:))

ur welcome!! lol didnt know i could be of this much help! haha

ask ofcourse, while i still remember it! lol

Guest kolaleh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I ended to see the Drama today I missed them so much

There is many beautiful and memorable scene in drama and i think they can made it just 100 episode and it was very nicer because the episode of the last parts show the fighting of her mother in law this scenes not touching and just nervous !!!!!

I love the part that shows shamanism and strange behavior of cho won they are new idea

I like and love mubin so much because he is very gentleman and also cho won bird mother she is my hope of seeing the drama and also never liked cho won step mother she is just a burden because she is never attention about miyoung that 26 years live with her but attention to cho won that is the girl of her husband!!!!!!!!and wanted to stool her from her real mother !! and why they never have a nice and soft kiss!!!even when they married!!!!i missed this part always! :mellow:

• 1 month later...
Guest 0071430264321

Where can I watch this series? I looked up every site I know and couldn't find it.

I'd appreciate any streaming or download links (including clubbox)! Thanks!!

Archived