Uh Bang 'em...

mkrztina

big bang gif + one snsd

hello everyone! this is my 2nd entry.

CREDIT ( kitinah @ soompi) IF USING AND TAKING OUT OF SOOMPI

this is my way of thanking Soy of illustrious-arts, for providing the tuts for making a gif.

i really studied it well and came up with these gifs.

they aren't that nice, but i`ll post them anyways.

Soy, where ever you are, or maybe you're here too??

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

the gifs:

FIRST EVERY GIF MADE BY kitinah

Untitled-3.gif

a snsd gif. i love the girls so much. since i have this great feeling that they're gonna make a new MV. i had to atleast make myself a gif. i like the MV so much and the song of course..

big bang is back..yes, most definitely, incredible.. B to the I to the B ( bang bang!! ) here yah go...

aboutlove.gifbangbang.gif

taeyang.gifshakeitGD.gif

and random GD.hehe shake your booty s-s-s-shake!

that's all folks!

credits: ewanism, adobe photoshop, le internet cafe for giving me free hours on the net =))), and Soy from illustrious for tutorial

Guest courterzzz

Ohhhh nice.

I especially like the bang bang one, mind if i take it? ill cred of course.

If you do mind just tell me, ill wait till you reply before i put it as my avatar thos

whee! thanks nes. i love all your gifs that i couldn't identify which one's the first one, did you post it on ambition?

YEAH! free net hours. at first, i spent 4 hours straight. then the noment i had to pay my bill, the guy told me that i have 2 hours free ..so ta-da! mao ni ako nabuhat!!

courterzzz, hello!!! oh yes, you may use. why not, right? haha! yeah i'll be more happy if you credit me. xD

and remember to upload it onto your own server/photobucket, okay? IM GLAD THAT YOU LIKE 'EM.. thanks for droppin' by..

Guest StaRj9erz

Awwww ting!!!! your gifs are so cool!!!! supahfast learner in making graphix..i envy u..lol...i miss making graphics but i'm not still so good at it coz i'm not practicing...w_w you should teach me one time, huh! miss you!!!

Archived