[collab] Dbsk Collaborations Thread* (AUDITION NOW!)

Guest lccyn

Guest lccyn

As for Tonight, i can use a vocal cut, but the quality did suck. So I'm actually considering to amend the song list on the 1st page and erase those which vocal cut doesn't sound good enough. Hmm. I'm still thinking about it.

Anyway, all songs on the 1st page is actually open for audition. But like I've said before, it is better or rather more efficient to have sign up a song that already have singers involved. However, if you insist on that particular song, I won't force you to do the former. So, moral of the story is, its really up to your choice. ;)

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest illuzione0520

Can anyone still audition for songs?? im fairly new here..sorry..hehe

but i would love to be a part of this collab..XD

Guest lccyn

of course! Anyone can audition.

If you are super new to recording, please refer the page1 under "New to recording".

All auditions will have to go through me.

Guest AriKasumi

lccyn: Okay, I'll wait for some songs to be finished before I request Heart, Mind and Soul, then ^__^

By the way, I did Choosey Lover, but I didn't audition o__O

want me to send the clips to you? Sorry u__u''

As for Tonight, i can use a vocal cut, but the quality did suck. So I'm actually considering to amend the song list on the 1st page and erase those which vocal cut doesn't sound good enough. Hmm. I'm still thinking about it.

Anyway, all songs on the 1st page is actually open for audition. But like I've said before, it is better or rather more efficient to have sign up a song that already have singers involved. However, if you insist on that particular song, I won't force you to do the former. So, moral of the story is, its really up to your choice. ;)

u need the instrumental? :mellow:

well i haf the karaoke one, its not that suckie though~

thats if u want it?

Guest lccyn

That will be great if you can PM the instr to me evonne! =D

AriKasumi; nah. Its ok if you didn't audition for it. Since i see your name on the list for the other songs, and your previous auditions were passed by Yukari, I guessed, your voice isn't that bad. =)

Guest illuzione0520

here are the audition clips i have recorded..^_^

Holding Back the Tears: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songI...;songID=6625882

Magic Castle: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songI...;songID=6595038 (i recorded the whole song..up to the higher-ups on which part they could give me)

Proud: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songI...;songID=6625860

Guest me_nnoccent

Song/s you want to collab: holding back the tears

Which part you want to sing (colour codes): i think ill do yunho's part...

and

Song/s you want to collab: O-Jung.Ban.Hab

Which part you want to sing (colour codes): sorry my computer cannot read the lyric file so i think ill take jushu's parts

Guest lccyn

illuzione0520; please indicate which part you are auditioning for. Have you read the rules yet? Please refer to page 1. thanks. And please PM me your clips next time. =)

me_nnoccent; waiting for your audition clips... ;)

Guest me_nnoccent

yes i read it but like i said before that i dont have microsoft work so i cannot view the lyrics sheet u provide...sorry

Guest me_nnoccent

you know what i think ill just going to re audition again...and this time..im gonna sing more...will that be okay??

Guest lccyn

amoi90; oh you mean the link died? maybe you can PM her for the file again?

me_nnoccent; no prob with that! Always welcome your audition! =D

Guest linkthe2nd

I've got the tonight karaoke/vocal cut if you need it.

Archived