[Variety] Happy Together Season Three 해피투게더 시즌3

Guest rkxo

Guest adikkeluangman

JYP Entertainment confirms that Yoon Park is in a relationship
Following the September 25th broadcast of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3' on which actor Yoon Park revealed that he is in a relationship, his agency JYP Entertainment confirmed the news.
A JYP Entertainment rep told OSEN on the 26th, "We were aware of Yoon Park's relationship. His girlfriend is a non-celebrity student."
At the time of the filming of 'Happy Together 3', Yoon Park revealed that he didn't tell his agency about his relationship yet and that he has been dating for 222 days to be exact. When asked if he kissed her yet, he also couldn't help but to be honest and replied, "Yes."
Love is in the air!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/jyp-entertainment-confirms-that-yoon-park-is-in-a-relationship
-----Nam Ji Hyun reveals why she chose psychology as her undergraduate major on 'Happy Together 3'
Child actress Nam Ji Hyun revealed the reason she chose psychology instead of acting as her undergraduate major on the September 25 edition of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3.'
nam-ji-hyun_1411659277_af_org.jpg

When asked about this reason, she answered,  "I debuted in 2004 when I was in 3rd grade. I had to analyze the characters I was playing ever since I started acting at a young age, so I formed an interest in that area; hence, I decided to study it, which is how I got to go to college."
She also revealed that it had been 10 years since her debut as the young Yoon So Yi in the martial arts action movie, 'Shadowless Sword.'  
Nam Ji Hyun is currently attending Sogang University. 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/nam-ji-hyun-reveals-why-she-chose-psychology-as-her-undergraduate-major-on-happy-together-3
-----Actor Seo Kang Joon Gets Embarrassed by Phone Call with Ideal Type miss A’s Suzy
Actor Seo Kang Joon displayed his shy side during a surprise phone conversation with miss A’s Suzy, whom he has mentioned as his ideal type.
At a recent recording for KBS’ variety program “Happy Together,” one of the MCs asked Seo Kang Joon if there is a female actress he wants to work with in the future. In response, the actor revealed, “I enjoyed watching ‘Architecture 101.’ I would like to act with Suzy.”
As Kim Shin Young—one of the MCs on “Happy Together”—is close with Suzy, she made a surprise phone call to the miss A member so that Seo Kang Joon could speak to her. However, it has been said that the actor became very shy and was unable to hide his embarrassment, as his ears turned red, while on the phone with his ideal type.
Watch the September 25 broadcast of “Happy Together” if you’re curious as to what the two of them talked about during their phone conversation. Also appearing as guests on this episode include ZE:A’s Hyungsik, Nam Ji Hyun, Son Dam Bi, Shin Hyun Joon, Park Eun Young, and more.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/25/actor-seo-kang-joon-gets-embarrassed-by-phone-call-with-ideal-type-miss-as-suzy/

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Seo Kang Joon Gets Embarrassed by Phone Call with Ideal Type miss A’s Suzy
Actor Seo Kang Joon displayed his shy side during a surprise phone conversation with miss A’s Suzy, whom he has mentioned as his ideal type.
At a recent recording for KBS’ variety program “Happy Together,” one of the MCs asked Seo Kang Joon if there is a female actress he wants to work with in the future. In response, the actor revealed, “I enjoyed watching ‘Architecture 101.’ I would like to act with Suzy.”
As Kim Shin Young—one of the MCs on “Happy Together”—is close with Suzy, she made a surprise phone call to the miss A member so that Seo Kang Joon could speak to her. However, it has been said that the actor became very shy and was unable to hide his embarrassment, as his ears turned red, while on the phone with his ideal type.
Watch the September 25 broadcast of “Happy Together” if you’re curious as to what the two of them talked about during their phone conversation. Also appearing as guests on this episode include ZE:A’s Hyungsik, Nam Ji Hyun, Son Dam Bi, Shin Hyun Joon, Park Eun Young, and more.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/09/25/actor-seo-kang-joon-gets-embarrassed-by-phone-call-with-ideal-type-miss-as-suzy/
-----Son Dambi tears up after seeing a video message from her mother on KBS "Happy Together 3"
On a recent episode of KBS “Happy Together 3,” Son Dambi teared up after seeing a video message from her mother.
ByblhkXCEAAcsYO.png

Son Dambi’s mother sent a surprise video message to her daughter, which was aired on September 25th. In the video,  her mother affectionately said, “It’s too bad to see you getting skinnier. I’m always sorry and thankful for you being the head of the household ever since your father was ill when you were in your 20s. I love you daughter.”
Upon seeing the video message, Son Dambi began to cry and said, “For enduring those hard days I’m thankful to my mom and for not being able to be together, I’m very sorry.”
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/98444454863/son-dambi-tears-up-after-seeing-a-video-message-from
Her dad passed away after long illness last year or this year.

Guest adikkeluangman

Jung In, Jo Jung Chi, Yoon Kye Sang, Go Jun Hee, and more to be guests on 'Happy Together 3'
Go-Jun-Hee-yoon-kye-sang--jo-jung-chi-ju

Married couple Jung In and Jo Jung Chi as well as Yoon Kye Sang, Go Jun Hee, and more will be the next guests on KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3'.
The show's rep told Newsen on October 9, "Married couple Jo Jung Chi-Jung In, Yoon Kye Sang, Go Jun Hee, Lee Mi Do, and director Park Bum Soo will appear on 'Happy Together 3'. The filming will be held on the 11th."
The episode will be a 'That Man, That Woman' special in which the guests will share their thoughts on marriage. The cast of 'Red Carpet' might also share funny episodes they had while filming together.
This episode of 'Happy Together 3' is set to air on the 16th at 11:10 PM KST!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/jung-in-jo-jung-chi-yoon-kye-sang-go-jun-hee-and-more-to-be-guests-on-happy-together-3

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang talks about separating work from his relationship with Honey Lee
Actor Yoon Kye Sang showed his undying affection and love for his other-half, Honey Lee on the October 16 broadcast of 'Happy Together 3.' 
In the movie 'Red Carpet,' Yoon Kye Sang took on the role of an erotic film director. When asked if Honey Lee had agreed on Yoon Kye Sang's appearance in the movie, Yoon Kye Sang confidently stated that she was totally comfortable even though the movie contains scandalous scenes.
http://youtu.be/lTcNHQeSI8Q
Yoon Kye Sang said, "We don't really get involved in each other's work. We respect each other's decisions." 
It was also revealed that Honey Lee had visited the 'Red Carpet' set a few times making it uneasy for Go Jun Hee, the leading female actress who was also Yoon Kye Sang's lover in the movie. It was stated that coincidentally, Honey Lee had visited on the day when they were filming the scene when Yoon Kye Sang was proposing his feelings for Go Jun Hee. 
When Go Jun Hee was asked if that was uncomfortable, she answered, "It wasn't not uncomfortable." However, when Yoon Kye Sang was asked how Honey Lee felt about the scene, he answered, "She was cool about it. She is a good person." 
The actor was also asked how he felt about a scene where Honey Lee had to expose her body in a different film, he said, "I don't think they are using her to her full potential." When the MCs were surprised by his vague answer, Yoon Kye Sang rephrased and stated, "She should be showing more of her acting skills. I hope that she appears more in films." 
Lastly, Yoon Kye Sang revealed that he would like to work with Honey Lee in the future.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/yoon-kye-sang-talks-about-separating-work-from-his-relationship-with-honey-lee
-----Happy Together - Park Hyungsik, Seo Gangjun, Shin Hyunjoon & more! (2014.10.16):

Family Special: The hosts and reporter of the weekly live entertainment news show "Entertainment Tonight" - Park Eunyeong, Shin Hyunjoon, Kim Saengmin line one side of the sauna. Opposite them are five actors from the weekend drama "What Happens to My Family" - Son Dambi, Yoon Bak, Park Hyungsik, Seo Gangjun, Nam Jihyeon.
This episode is so hilarious after watching with sub. I wish they got Late Snack segment too.

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Kye Sang Chased Honey Lee and Promoted Himself for Four Straight Days
Winning the heart of a beautiful woman isn’t easy, and Yoon Kye Sang put a lot of effort into making Honey Lee his girlfriend, as revealed on KBS’ Happy Together
On October 16’s broadcast of Happy Together, Yoon Kye Sang was asked about how he appealed to Honey Lee before they started dating. 
41165001.jpg

“When I have someone that I like, I concentrate on making her not think of anything else but me,” said Yoon Kye Sang. “I made myself appealing to her. I just kept promoting myself to her.” 
“I make sure she doesn’t get bored by it though,” added Yoon Kye Sang. 
Regarding gifts he gives to his girlfriend, Yoon Kye Sang said jewelry since Honey Lee really loves jewelry. 
“I’ve been 100 percent successful. If you pay close attention to her, you start seeing the kind of things she likes.” 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78439/yoonkyesang-reveals-how-he-won-honeylees-heart
-----Yoon Kye Sang Looks Closely at Honey Lee’s Kiss Scenes
Yoon Kye Sang shared that he closely looks at his girlfriend Honey Lee’s acting.
During October 16’s broadcast of KBS 2TV’s Happy Together 3, MC Cho Sae Ho asked Yoon Kye Sang how he feels when he looks at Honey Lee’s kiss scenes.
78450002.jpg

Yoon Kye Sang answered, “I look at them closely. I actually look at them from an actor’s point of view,” revealing that he doesn′t feel bothered since it’s a part of her work.
Yoon Kye Sang also revealed during the show that he gifts Honey Lee with jewelry he picks out himself, showing his romantic side.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/78450/yoonkyesang-looks-at-his-girlfriends-acting-closely
-----Go Jun Hee believes that guys have a harder time controlling their feelings when filming love scenes?
Actress Go Jun Hee brought protests and laughter as she mentioned that she doesn't believe that guys can control their feelings, when it comes to filming love scenes, as well as girls can during the latest airing of 'Happy Together 3.' 
When she was asked if she ever had feelings for her co-actor when filming a bed-scene or kiss scene, the actress answered shyly, "For me, it's just work. There are more than 50 staff members watching and all... So it's just work for me." 
http://youtu.be/RR0x9Zfa4Zs
However, then she said, "I think if my boyfriend were to film a bed-scene though, I would be extremely furious." When the others pointed out this seemed a bit hypocritical, the actress said, "I think women can control their feelings [desires] but men can't during those scenes." However, the male MCs and the guests strongly objected, commenting, "Men can control their feelings too!" 
They then asked Yoon Kye Sang about the topic in hopes to to prove that males are able to control their feelings. But when he was asked, "So then, can you say that you've never felt anything while you filmed those scenes? Not even once?" the actor suddenly froze for a few seconds unable to say anything - leading the studio into laughter as he seemed to be admitting that he couldn't control his feelings.
However, he wrapped up the situation by commenting wisely, "When you first start acting, it is hard to control [your feelings]. But once you get more experienced, you can." 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/go-jun-hee-believes-that-guys-have-a-harder-time-controlling-their-feelings-when-filming-love-scenes

Guest adikkeluangman

Jung In talks about husband Jo Jung Chi's bed scene + the couple discuss their marriage
During KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3' on October 16, married couple Jo Jung Chi and Jung In made people smile with their cuteness by expressing light jealousy and talking about being life partners.
Jung In brought up the web drama her husband was recently in called 'Excellent Woman'. She said, "He filmed something like a semi-bed scene in his web drama! He bragged so much."
http://youtu.be/D-z-MuyZtag
Jo Jung Chi said, "I filmed it with rookie actress Choi Ye Seul," and Yoo Jae Suk asked what a semi-bed scene was. Lee Mi Do said, "I saw it. They made it look quite real," so Jo Jung Chi was asked if they touched lips. He explained that he just made the sounds on the sofa, showing how he smacked his lips on the back of his hand for the sound effects.
After teasing him, the MCs pointed out that the couple have not been married that long yet. Jung In revealed it has been six months so far, saying that the two have set up their home and even a fence.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/jung-in-talks-about-husband-jo-jung-chis-bed-scene-the-couple-discuss-their-marriage
-----Yoon Kye Sang opens up about how he got girlfriend Honey Lee's attention
On October 16th airing of 'Happy Together 3', Yoon Kye Sang revealed how he gets attention from the lady he likes and how he appealed himself to his current girlfriend Honey Lee.
He said, while shocking the MCs with his perseverance, "When I like someone, I don't think of anything else but the person. To Honey Lee, I tried to appeal myself to her for four days and three nights." 
When the MCs asked how, Yoon Kye Sang revealed that he consistently and constantly promoted himself to her, but he did it in a way that she wouldn't get sick of him. 
http://youtu.be/qqV8rI4FJks
The MCs also asked the sweet-natured actor what he usually gifted Honey Lee to which Yoon Kye Sang answered, "Jewelry. She really loves it. I would pick them out, and I always succeeded." 
He added, "If you carefully watch at the things she likes, you can see what you should get." 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/yoon-kye-sang-opens-up-about-how-he-got-girlfriend-honey-lees-attention
-----Cha Tae Hyun expresses his envy to Yoon Gye Sang
20141017012731_543ff1f361762_1.jpg

Cha Tae Hyun expressed his envy to Yoon Gye Sang.
On October 16th, Yoon Gye Sang, Go Jun Hee, Lee Mi Do, director Park Bum Soo, Cho Jung Chi, and Jung In appeared on KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 3.'
During the show, Yoon Gye Sang said, "I would like to express special thanks to god members and Cha Tae Hyun," and Cha Tae Hyun's video message was played.
In the video, Cha Tae Hyun talked about when he met Yoon Gye Sang for the first time many years ago, and he said, "When god were at the top of their game many years ago, I suggested Yoon Gye Sang start acting, and I felt a bit sorry for saying that to him."
Cha Tae Hyun went on, "When I first heard that Yoon Gye Sang is in a romantic relationship with Lee Ha Nee, I texted him, 'You've got the whole world,' and I feel sorry to my wife for saying that."
After watching the video, Yoon Gye Sang said, "Cha Tae Hyun always gives me lots of good advices for acting. When I was starting to specialize in playing characters with dark characteristics, he told me to try some other characters as well."
Meanwhile, director Park Bum Soo drew attention by talking about various erotic movies.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=333368

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Jae Suk takes a photo with Kim Tae Woo and his adorable children on “Happy Together 3″ 
On November 24th, Soulshop Entertainment shared a heartwarming photo of Kim Tae Woo and his children on the set of Happy Together 3 along with the nation’s MC, Yoo Jae Suk.
Shared via the agency’s SNS accounts, it reads, “Hello. This is Soulshop Entertainment. After eating again and again, there was a special shooting on ‘Happy Together 3’! They visited us on the set during filming. Nation MC’s Yoo Jae Suk took a picture [with us]^^ This special broadcast will air in December. Thank you~.”
B3SfubUCEAAINWs.jpg

With his two daughters sitting comfortably on his knees as he held them closely, Kim Tae Woo smiles happily with Yoo Jae Suk leaning in closely with a peace sign. The MC’s close relationship with the family is observed as they group closely together.
The episode featuring Kim Tae Woo on Happy Together 3 will be make its airing in December.
http://www.koreaboo.com/photo/yoo-jae-suk-takes-photo-kim-tae-woo-adorable-children-set-happy-together-3/

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo to Appear on ′Happy Together′ as His First Talk Show
Yeo Jin Goo is making his way over to Happy Together. 
On January 9, KBS Happy Together PD, Oh Hyun Sook told Newsen, "Yeo Jin Goo will be appearing on Happy Together. We′ll be filming tomorrow." 
84865002.jpg

According to Oh Hyun Sook PD, the filming of Happy Together on January 10 will not only have Yeo Jin Goo, but also Yoo Oh Sung of the film Shoot My Heart, Lee Ge In, Kim In Seok, announcer, Jo Woo Jong, and GOT7′s Jackson.
Happy Together will be Yeo Jin Goo′s first talk show, raising anticipation for what kind of stories he will be sharing. 
This episode of Happy Together will air on January 22. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84865/yeo-jin-goo-to-appear-on-happy-together-as-his-first-talk-show

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo Credits His Aged Face for His Popularity Among Nunas
Yeo Jin Goo revealed that he′s never dated before. 
In a recent recording of KBS′ Happy Together, Yeo Jin Goo showed a surprising skill in talking, despite it being his first talk show appearance. 
"I go to an all-boys school, so I wasn′t able to date. I′ve never dated in my life," confessed Yeo Jin Goo, surprising everyone. When asked about his popularity among older women, Yeo Jin Goo replied, "It′s because my face looks a bit aged." 
85697002.jpg

Chrarismatic movie actor, Yoo Oh Sung, shared a time when his harsh and tough image caused an unfair misunderstanding. 
"When I was filming the movie Beat, we were acting out a gang fight, and I got hit. I got hit really hard, so I told the director, and the director said, ′Why would you be in pain? You′re not in pain. You don′t seem like you would be in pain.′"
Lee Gae In, who is known for his exaggerations, said that he once caught 1,000 fish in one week, while announcer Cho Woo Jong explained the story behind his award acceptance speech, when he said he was going to become the CEO of KBS. 
Four-dimensional Jackson of GOT7 also said, "I received popularity in my school years because I was into fencing. I also played a lot of basketball in front of girls on purpose." 
Kim In Seok, who recently got married to a former Miss Korea, talked about newlywed life. He also shared, "My wife makes more money than I do."
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/85697/yeo-jin-goo-credits-his-aged-face-for-his-popularity-among-nunas
-----Jackson from GOT7 Confesses on “Happy Together” That JYP Always Scolds Him
Jackson from GOT7 opened up about his encounters with Park Jin Young (JYP) on KBS2’s “Happy Together.”
On the upcoming January 22 episode of “Happy Together,” when the program’s hosts ask if he was ever scolded by JYP, Jackson says, “I’ve never not been scolded by JYP.”
Jackson-on-Happy-Together.jpg

As everyone bursts out in laughter, Jackson also adds, “I’ve only been complimented once by him. I was walking past the recording room, and JYP complimented my shoes.”
He also talked about his school days, and the big ego he had during his youth.
“I was popular in school because I took up fencing,” he said. “Because of my puberty, I always thought I was cool. I even played a lot of basketball to impress the girls. I felt that if I sunk in baskets, the girls would confess their love for me.”
“Happy Together” airs every Thursday at 11:10 p.m. on KBS2.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/21/jackson-from-got7-confesses-on-happy-together-that-jyp-always-scolds-him/
-----[Preview] 140122 KBS2 Happy TogetherB724lRWIcAEghiK.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

Jackson challenges Yeo Jin Goo on who is the tougher man on 'Happy Together'
On the January 22 episode of 'Happy Together,' GOT7's Jackson and actor Yeo Jin Goo challenged each other to find out who was the tougher man as each contestant displayed their strong desire to win.
MC Yoo Jae Suk suggested that the two compete with one another through a series of mini games to see who was the tougher man out of the two. 
http://youtu.be/X6Yu_uuA1cA
Prior to the game, Jackson chattered, "If I lose, won't I be considered as trash? Because I was an athlete before," while Yeo Jin Goo commented calmly, "I think Jackson will be really quick," revealing the contrast in their personalities.
The first game was a simple competition on who could get to the other side of the set the fastest. The former fencing champion beat Yeo Jin Goo 2 to 0, which fired up the actor's competitive nature. In the second and third games, both Yeo Jin Goo and Jackson were able to complete the challenges of hitting their heads and elbows on the ceiling, deeming them both as 'real men.'
Check out Yeo Jin Goo and Jackson compete for the crown of being the tougher man above!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/01/jackson-challenges-yeo-jin-goo-on-who-is-the-tougher-man-on-happy-together
-----Yeo Jin Goo Admits That He Has Never Been in a Relationship
Actor Yeo Jin Goo, who will be turning 18 years old this year, admitted on the latest episode of “Happy Together” that he has never dated before in his life.
When one of the MC’s asked him whether he had a girlfriend, he answered, “I go to an all-boys high school, so I can’t date.” Then he was asked whether he has been “solo since birth.” At that question, he answered without hesitation, “yes.”
Yeo-Jin-Goo.png

He further explained himself, “It’s not like I’ve never liked someone. It’s just that the kind of environment that makes it hard for me to date.”
He also revealed on the show that his ideal type is a “woman with a lot of aegyo,” adding, “a short woman who smiles a lot.”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/22/yeo-jin-goo-admits-that-he-has-never-been-in-a-relationship/

Guest adikkeluangman

Yeo Jin Goo Gets Love Calls from Noona Actresses All the Time, Including Park Bo Young

Actor Yeo Jin Goo shared about the many love calls he gets from noona (older female) actors to shoot a mellow movie together.
On the January 22 airing of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together 3,” he made a guest appearance along with GOT7’s Jackson, actor Yoo Oh Sung, and announcer Jo Woo Jong, among others.
yeo-jin-goo2.jpg

MC Park Mi Sun brought up Yeo Jin Goo’s popularity with noona actresses, “There are a lot of times when noona actresses ask Yeo Jin Goo to do a mellow movie together.”
The young actor replied humbly, “It’s because I [look old for my age]…”
Notably, actress Park Bo Young revealed at the “35th Blue Dragon Awards” last year that she had said several times that she wants to film a mellow movie with Yeo Jin Goo.
When asked whether he considers himself to look old for his age, the seventeen-year-old Yeo Jin Goo replied, “So far, I think I look old for my age. At least now, a lot of [the noonas] know my age, but in the past a lot of them took me for an adult.”
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/22/yeo-jin-goo-gets-love-calls-from-noona-actresses-all-the-time-including-park-bo-young/
----Yeo Jin Gu talks about a funny episode that happened because of his old look
Yeo Jin Gu talked about a funny episode that happened because of his old look.
On January 22nd, Yeo Jin Gu appeared on KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 3' as a special guest with Yoo Oh Sung, Lee Gye In, Cho Woo Jong, GOT7's Jackson, and Kim In Seok.
20150123011005_54c120dd8123a_1.jpg

During the broadcast, Yeo Jin Gu told that staffs once asked him to accompany them for a smoke. Yeo Jin Gu said, "I was only sixteen years old," surprising all of the MCs and other guets.
He went on, "Not as many people knew me back then, and the staffs did not know how old I was. We were taking a break, and staffs told me to join them for a smoke."
Yeo Jin Gu added, "I was just turning sixteen from fifteen, and they were very surprised as I told them about my actual age."
Meanwhile, Cho Woo Jong talked about an award that he recently garnered.
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=354932

Guest adikkeluangman

EXID’s Hani Shares She Was Cut from JYP and Says She Never Had Plastic Surgery
Singer Hani discusses the surprising details of being cut from JYP before moving on to her current group, EXID, on “Happy Together“
Hani reveals what happened during the time in JYP in the upcoming episode of KBS2 variety show “Happy Together” saying, “I almost debuted in a team with SISTAR’s Hyorin, Secret’s Jieun, and BESTie’s U Ji in JYP,” and adds, “We performed in a showcase together and I, the youngest of the four, ended up getting cut.”
hani.jpg

She continues, “I was a JYP trainee for about a year during my first year of high school before being let go. After that, I ended up going to China to study. Then suddenly, I thought, ‘Why should their judgment of me and decision become my judgment and decision too? Why am I putting a limit on what I can do?’ So, I decided to try again, and that’s how I became a member of EXID.”
Hani also discusses plastic surgery on the show, and claims that she never had anything done. “I actually thought about getting plastic surgery once, but my mom was against it and told me, ‘just because you get plastic surgery doesn’t mean you’ll look like Kim Tae Hee,’ so I gave up on the idea after that.”
Fans can catch Hani on the next episode of “Happy Together,” which airs January 29 at 11:10 p.m. KST.
http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/28/exids-hani-shares-she-was-cut-from-jyp-and-says-she-never-had-plastic-surgery/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Nam Ji Hyun is an excited fangirl for Big Bang's comeback + talks about dancing to A Pink
During an interview with Newsen, actress Nam Ji Hyun revealed herself to be a K-Pop fan as she talked about dancing to A Pink and listed her favorite idols. 
Nam Ji Hyun surprised viewers when she did a dance to A Pink's "No No No" on a September 2014 episode of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together.' Nam Ji Hyun explained, "I wasn't going to dance but because (Seo) Kang Jun oppa was dancing I thought that they were going to make me do the same. At that time, I thought of the song, 'No No No.'" 
B-MR0QICEAIQlx4.jpg

She continued, "Back then I was so nervous. I'm not usually the type to do that. My friends who watched the broadcast told me I was cute and I told them not to lie. I shouldn't have danced back then." Looks like aside from her bad singing during her "Some" performance, Nam Ji Hyun has a lot of things she regrets. 
After facepalming over her past broadcast decisions, Nam Ji Hyun revealed that she's also a K-Pop fangirl. She said, "I don't think there are people at my age who don't like idols. I like boy groups like SHINee, INFINITE, and EXO."
In the end, she identified herself as a VIP, saying, "I like Big Bang the most. I was a fan since a long time ago. I want them to come back quickly," pretty much expressing every VIP's desperate wish. Will Yang Hyun Suk ever deliver? If that April comeback news proves to be true, then hopefully yes. 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/02/nam-ji-hyun-is-an-excited-fangirl-for-big-bangs-comeback-talks-about-dancing-to-a-pink

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

g.o.d’s Park Jun Hyung was Told Not to Talk on Broadcast in the Past

g.o.d’s Park Jun Hyung revealed that he was banned from talking on broadcast in the past. 

KBS 2TV’s Happy Together3 recently recorded the ‘Bromance Special’ with some of the industry’s representative bromance stars. The filming was attended by Kim Sung Joo and Seok Joo Il, who became friends through sports commentary, Park Jun Hyung and Danny Ahn, who are actually cousins, as well as Lee Gyu Han and Jo Dong Hyuk, who are unexpectedly close to each other.

Park Jun Hyung, who has been gaining popularity on variety shows, surprised everyone by revealing that his agency CEO told him not to talk on broadcast in the past. 

89023002.jpg

Danny Ahn said, “People think that Park Jun Hyung hyung got funny all of a sudden but he’s the same now compared to before. But those sides of hyung were edited out back then.”

Then Park Jun Hyung said, “I was completely edited out, except for the greeting part. Every time I appeared on broadcast, they would say, ‘What is up with that guy Park Jun Hyung, why does he act like that on broadcast,’ and make a phone call to my agency’s CEO. So the CEO told me not to talk at all on broadcast,” bringing out laughter.

The show is set to air on March 12.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/89023/gods-park-jun-hyung-was-told-not-to-talk-on-broadcast-in-the-past

• 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Jo Kwon talks about receiving sex education from J​.Y. Park

During the May 7 airing of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3,' Jo Kwon revealed that he, along with other JYP Entertainment artists, received their sex education from producer J.Y. Park himself. 

When he was asked if he had ever been educated when it came to sex, Jo Kwon replied, "J.Y. Park gives sex education to all the artists within the agency. At first it begins with humanist education, then to mental education, and then it moves on naturally to sex education." 

The singer then added, "He does have a lot more experience than any of us..." before MC Yoo Jae Suk intervened and said, "This wasn't our intention, but the conversation moved on to a story about J.Y. Park," drawing laughter from the viewers. 

Meanwhile, Jo Kwon appeared on the variety talk show as Ga In's partner for the program's 'Dangerous Some' special. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/jo-kwon-talks-about-receiving-sex-education-from-jy-park

Archived