[Variety] Happy Together Season Three 해피투게더 시즌3

Guest rkxo

Published on Dec 18, 2013

[Happy Together: People with Unexpected Charms] On this week's show we have stars that have unexpected charms about them, Han Eunjeong, Park Jinyoung, Seo Jiseok, K.will! We delve into the ways in which they impress us with their unexpected charms, that is, we thought they were one way but they turn out to be another and they're just as cool and lovable in that way. Check out how flexible Han Eunjeong is, what stories Park Jinyoung's hit songs tell, how happily married Seo Jiseok is and K.will's ever-present wit!

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Published on Dec 25, 2013

Happy Together: Cast of "Prime Minister and I"
Lee Bumsoo, Yoona, Ryu Jin and Yoon Siyoon, the cast of KBS drama "Prime Minister and I" get together for laughs and stories about their childhoods. They have an ideal type World Cup for Yoona with Director Seop as one of the candidates and take a look into some of the scandals that need clearing. At Late Night Cafeteria, the guests wow us with some very strange and yet quite appetizing dishes!

Published on Jan 1, 2014

Happy Together: The Return of Superman! The four men of the latest variety show craze, "The Return of Superman" are gathered in one place to talk about their appearance on the show but mostly for Hwijae to spill some secrets about Jaeseok's past. An episode full of laughter and joy as we listen in on some interesting stories about Hwijae and Jaeseok's friendship. Also in the Late Night Cafeteria, Hwijae has to leave early because of his son so whose dish will make it to the finals? ;) 

Published on Jan 9, 2014

Kim Jedong, Oh Sangjin, Im Siwan, Son Jinyoung! All singels who have been alone for a long time. Some have hardly dated before. Why are these handsome and relatively normal guys without women? Are they hiding something? Do they just not know how to approach them? And why does Kim Jedong look so sick? In the Late Night Cafeteria, we get some interesting snacks including a new take on the stuffed pancake! 

Published on Jan 22, 2014

[Happy Together: Entertainment Award Winners] The winners of the 2013 KBS Entertainment Awards join us in the sauna. We have Kim Junho, Kim Jimin, Kim Junhyun, You Minsang and Kim Minkyung. We hear some funny stories about their unknown days, what got them famous and what kind of romance they're living these days. Who will provide the best laughs? And who will provide the best dish for the first Late Night Cafeteria of 2014?

Published on Jan 29, 2014

[Happy Together: Rising star special]
Kim Sungkyun, Seo Hajun, Dohee, Han Juwan and Subin! Rising stars for 2014 come together on the set for this hilarious episode. Find out about their audition processes, how they got the roles that made them famous in 2013. And listen in on their peculiar experiences in their profession. Plus whose dish will be the first dish to be added to the Late Night Cafeteria menu for 2014? Find out!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Moon Hee Jun, Eun Ji Won, Danny Ahn and Others to Appear on “Happy Together”
Happy-Together-3.jpg
Moon Hee Jun, Eun Ji Won, and Danny Ahn will be appearing on KBS 2TV variety show “Happy Together 3.”
A broadcasting representative stated on March 15, “Recording for the Three Musketeers special episode will take place at the KBS Annex Building in Yeouido today. Eun Ji Won, Moon Hee Jun and Danny Ahn have become close over the years since their first generation idol days, so they will be appearing together.”
It’s been awhile since the three celebrities appeared together on a variety program. Their last program together was cable channel QTV’s “20th Century Handsome Boys,” which went off air last December.
Besides the threesome, Hong Jin Kyung, Jo Se Ho, and Nam Chang Hee also took part in the recording of the special episode. These three celebrities are known as the representative “siblings” of the entertainment industry.
They appeared together on SBS drama “Man From the Stars” in the roles of Bok Ja, Chul Soo and Hyuk respectively. Hong Jin Kyung and Nam Chang Hee previously appeared together in 2012, and this time Jo Se Ho has joined in as well.
This special episode of “Happy Together” will be broadcast in April.
http://www.soompi.com/2014/03/16/moon-hee-jun-eun-ji-won-danny-ahn-and-others-to-appear-on-happy-together/#.UycLOaj6Pi8

Guest adikkeluangman

Danny Ahn reveals he was scared to turn on the TV after leaving g.o.d
KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3' had a special gathering with veteran singers, such as Moon Hee Jun, Eun Ji Won, and Danny Ahn.  During the filming, Danny Ahn spoke up about his slump after leaving g.o.d.

After Nam Chang Hee said, "I stand still while looking at the wall rather than the window. The wall is suffocating and a complete blockage, which I deem analogous to my life," Danny Ahn added, "After leaving g.o.d, I greatly worried about what I would do now.  I was scared to see other active celebrities on TV, so for a long time, I looked at a TV that was always turned off."
The full episode airs on March 20 KST if you want to hear more stories from these veteran singers!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/03/danny-ahn-reveals-he-was-scared-to-turn-on-the-tv-after-leaving-god

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Oh Sang Jin drops a photo taken with g.o.d's Park Jun Hyung
20140815100444_53ed5cabdbade_1.jpg

Oh Sang Jin dropped a photo taken with g.o.d's Park Jun Hyung.
Recently, Oh Sang Jin uploaded the photo on his Instagram, and wrote, "With Jun Hyung on 'Happy Together."
The photo shows Oh Sang Jin posing for a photo with g.o.d's Park Jun Hyung, sitting on a chair, and putting his right arm around Park Jun Hyung's shoulder.
On August 14th, the two appeared on channel KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3' together as special guests.
Meanwhile, Netizens who saw the post left comments, such as "They look like old friends," "This week's 'Happy Together' was hilarious," and "Looking amazing."
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=320837

Guest mentheleng

Where's those subtitles exist ? Or, the cap from KBS World airing ?
I wonder if this show has fansub or nor. I would love to watch it for sure.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

'What's With This Family' cast to appear on 'Happy Together 3'
ZEA-Hyungsik-Son-Dam-Bi-yoon-park-5urpri

The cast of KBS 2TV weekend drama 'What's With This Family' will be spending more time with each other outside of the drama set as they are reported to be guests on an upcoming episode of 'Happy Together 3'!
According to KBS, Kim Hyun Joo, Son Dam Bi, ZE:A's Hyungsik, 5urprise's Seo Kang Jun, Nam Ji Hyun, and Yoon Park are scheduled to attend filming for 'Happy Together 3' in Yeouido, Seoul on the 20th. The cast have been acting out hilarious scenes for their drama so they're expected to share funny episodes that happened on set.
The episode is reported to air later this month or early next month, so keep an eye out for it, especially if you love this weekend drama!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/whats-with-this-family-cast-to-appear-on-happy-together-3

Guest adikkeluangman

ZE:A’s Hyung Sik Felt Jealous of Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun in Real Life
ZE:A’s Hyung Sik confessed that he felt jealous of his drama rival in real life. 
During recent shoot for KBS 2TV’s Happy Together 3, Hyung Sik revealed that he felt jealous of Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun, who are currently acting alongside him in KBS 2TV’s What’s With This Family?.
76801002.jpg

Currently in a love triangle with Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun in What’s With This Family?, Hyung Sik said, “Surprisingly, When I saw Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun walking here together, I thought in my head, ‘How come they are coming together?’”
When the MCs asked Hyung Sik, “What’s your age limit for a girlfriend?” Hyung Suk answered, “If I feel like she is a woman to me, age doesn’t matter,” which fluttered the hearts of all the nunas on the show.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/76801/zea-hyungsik-felt-jealous-of-his-drama-rival-in-real-life
-----Seo Kang Jun Turns Bright Red After Talking to miss A’s Suzy on Phone
Seo Kang Jun couldn’t hide his feeling of excitement upon talking to miss A’s Suzy on the phone. 
During September 25’s broadcast of KBS 2TV’s Happy Together 3, Seo Kang Jun named Suzy as the actress he would like to act with, and Kim Shin Young, who is well acquainted with Suzy dialed her number on the spot.
76868002.jpg

Getting his chance to talk to Suzy on the phone, Seo Kang Jun expressed his trembling heart. The two then acted as a first love couple on the phone.
After talking to Suzy on the phone, Seo Kang Jun said, “My heart was pounding,” and upon seeing Seo Kang Jun’s bright red ears, Nam Ji Hyun commented, “I’ve never seen oppa act like this before.”
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/76868/seokangjun-acts-out-first-love-couple-with-missa-suzy-on-phone
-----ZE:A’s Hyung Sik Hasn′t Had a Girlfriend Since His Debut
ZE:A’s Hyung Sik confessed that he hasn′t had a girlfriend since he debuted. 
During September 25’s broadcast of KBS 2TV’s Happy Together, the MCs asked Hyung Sik if he currently has a girlfriend. 
76854002.jpg

Hyung Sik confessed, “It’s been a while since I didn’t have (a girlfriend). I haven′t had one since I debuted,” and announcer Park Eun Young commented, “You’ve been trained well,” which caused a round of laughter.
Then Shin Hyeon Jun commented that Hyung Sik and his drama partner Nam Ji Hyun look great together. Upon hearing Shin Hyun Jun’s comment, Hyung Sik and Nam Ji Hyun shyly smiled.
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/76854/zea-hyungsik-never-had-girlfriend-since-debuting

Guest adikkeluangman

Hyungsik admits he gets jealous when he sees drama co-stars Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun together
On September 25, ZE:A's Twitter uploaded the above picture featuring Seo Kang Jun, Nam Ji Hyun, and Hyungsik with the caption: "In a little bit at 11:10 PM, team 'What's With This Family' will appear on 'Happy Together'!  Everyone stay tuned for Hyungsik, who is loved by his sunbaes, and his special secret."
seo-kang-jun_1411666649_hyungsik.jpg

True to the caption, the KBS 2TV show 'Happy Together 3' later aired featuring the 'What's With This Family' cast as guests. In their drama, Hyungsik's character is involved in a love triangle with Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun. One surprising revelation Hyungsik made during this 'Happy Together' episode was that he would get jealous whenever he saw Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun together.
When MC Park Mi Sun asked, "Since you are in a love triangle, do you ever actually get jealous?" Hyungsik remarked honestly, "Of course it's not genuine, but when Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun come in together, I ask, 'Why are you two coming together?' for no reason. I get jealous."
Seo Kang Jun on the other hand, expressed, "I don't think I've ever gotten jealous." He further explained that his character was the one creating trouble, saying, "My character is the one who originally cuts in between the other two. There's no jealousy."  
On Hyungsik's love life and preferences, the MCs additionally asked Hyungsik, "Would you date someone who is a couple years your senior?"
Hyungsik responded, "If I have feelings for a woman, then age doesn't matter."
Noona fans, there's hope yet! 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/hyungsik-admits-he-gets-jealous-when-he-sees-drama-co-stars-seo-kang-jun-and-nam-ji-hyun-together
-----Seo Kang Jun talks about Suzy, how he started acting, and dances comically on 'Happy Together 3'
Actor Seo Kang Jun talks about how he started his career as an actor and even revealed Suzy to be the female actress he wanted to act with next on a recent airing of 'Happy Together 3.'
seo-kang-jun_1411657035_af_org.jpg

On the September 25th airing of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3,' the guests included the cast of 'Whats With this Family?', such as Son Dam Bi, Seo Kang Jun, Hyungsik, Yoon Park, Nam Ji Hyun, as well as the 'Entertainment Weekly' team's Shin Hyun Joon, Kim Saeng Min, and Park Eun Young. 
When asked about which female actress he wanted to act with next, Seo Kang Jun commented, "I enjoyed watching the movie 'Introduction to Architecture.' I want to act with Suzy."
He was then given the opportunity to call the singer-actress Suzy with the help of comedian Kim Shin Young, who was close to the idol, causing the actor to turn crimson red all the way to his ears. During the phone call, Suzy made the hearts of Seo Kang Jun as well as the male MCs of 'Happy Together' flutter as she acted as Seo Kang Jun's first love over the speaker.
When the MCs asked him how he started his acting career, Seo Kang Jun said, "I loved movies since I was younger, so I naturally wanted to become an actor. And when I was in my senior year of high school, I worked at a convenience store at night and with that money, I paid for my acting school." 
He then added, "I became a part of a project where they were looking for actors who could dance, sing, and act, so I was able to debut in the actor group, 5urprise."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/seo-kang-jun-talks-about-suzy-how-he-started-acting-and-dances-comically-on-happy-together-3
-----Yoon Park reveals he is in a relationship on 'Happy Together 3'
Actor Yoon Park accidentally revealed that he was currently in a relationship on the September 25 installment of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together.' 
When the MCs curiously asked, "If you're 28, isn't that an age to get married?" The actor responded with a bewildered expression and hesitated so someone guessed that he was already in a relationship.  He admitted, "Yes," causing everyone to burst into laughter on the show for his unintentional revelation.  He exclaimed, "I didn't tell my agency yet..." but he had already let the cat out of the bag.
yoon-park_1411658447_20140925_yoonpark.j

He was then mercilessly teased by everyone else on the show, especially because of his innocent reaction to being asked about marriage.  He had put his thumb up to his mouth cutely, portraying a side that was very different from the rough one he shows on current drama 'What's With This Family?'  One guest even pointed out that they were from 'Entertainment Weekly,' but this did nothing to stop him from continuing to talk about his relationship.
As the MCs kept badgering him with questions, Yoon Park ended up revealing that he had been dating a student for 222 days and also said that they had already shared a kiss.
In addition, currently signed under JYP Entertainment, Yoon Park commented that there were two restrictions when it came to his agency: "They said don't drink and drive and don't do drugs."
MC Yoo Jae Suk took interest in the actor and said, "For someone who is 28 years old, you are very innocent."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/yoon-park-reveals-he-is-in-a-relationship-on-happy-together-3

Archived