[Variety] Happy Together Season Three 해피투게더 시즌3

Guest rkxo

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new show format is just terrible!!! Please tell me this will not be permanent.

Yea. Not really a fan of the change. I know the show changed main producers back in the fall and shortly after they did an episode with Lee Seung Chul that was a different format, but then went back to the old style. However, the show has been using this format for the past 6 or so weeks so it looks permanent to me. I miss the old set because the new one is obviously a fake stage... but more than that I don't like the addition of the 4 KBS comedians.

It's not that I dislike them... I think Kim Jun Ho is funny, but I feel like it takes too much time away from the guests. I've watched some episodes since this new format went into place and almost 30-40% of the episode was spent talking with the 4 'regular' gagmen instead of the guests who came just for that episode.

Guest resendes75

Exactly! That's what I don't like about it as well, the 4 comedians hog up the entire show! What's the point of having guests if you spend the majority of the episode talking to the comedians? Makes no sense. The best thing about this show was the stories the guests told.

Yea. Not really a fan of the change. I know the show changed main producers back in the fall and shortly after they did an episode with Lee Seung Chul that was a different format, but then went back to the old style. However, the show has been using this format for the past 6 or so weeks so it looks permanent to me. I miss the old set because the new one is obviously a fake stage... but more than that I don't like the addition of the 4 KBS comedians.

It's not that I dislike them... I think Kim Jun Ho is funny, but I feel like it takes too much time away from the guests. I've watched some episodes since this new format went into place and almost 30-40% of the episode was spent talking with the 4 'regular' gagmen instead of the guests who came just for that episode.

Reading the last few posts, I am glad that I am not the only one who hated the new format with the addition of G4. I pity the poor guests as most of the time its the comedians who dominated the talk. Even the MCs seems to give too much leeways to G4 and not the guests. Is there anyway we can complain to KBS and ask them to ditch G4 and go back to the previous format again, complete with the sauna and the old games?

Archived