[Variety] Happy Together Season Three 해피투게더 시즌3

Guest rkxo

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this the new format for Happy Together? I guess it should change to "Season Four" if so since it's pretty different from what the show has been for a few years. Guess whoever took over as PD wants to put their stamp on the show.

Don't really like just having 1 guest be the focus of the show. KBS already has shows that do that like Win Win. I've liked how Happy Together has for so long been a show where you had multiple 'main guests' for each episode so even if you weren't interested in someone there was still other guests there.

any eng subs links for happy together?

check wiki.d-addicts.com forum. in the torrent section Devilslob provides the links to the eng subbed versions.

Thanks Devilslob!

Is this the new format for Happy Together? I guess it should change to "Season Four" if so since it's pretty different from what the show has been for a few years. Guess whoever took over as PD wants to put their stamp on the show.

Don't really like just having 1 guest be the focus of the show. KBS already has shows that do that like Win Win. I've liked how Happy Together has for so long been a show where you had multiple 'main guests' for each episode so even if you weren't interested in someone there was still other guests there.

AGREE!

Guest oreo_rr

Thank God the 1 man show was a one off thing. Didn't like it at all.

On the other hand, I loved the episode with Kara and 5 fan uncles :lol:

One of the best episodes ever.

Archived