Arirang Labels Kara And Battle As "not Successful"

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mklzero

Geez, arirang. This artical sure is harsh, biased, and rude.

I'm a fan of Kara, though not Battle's, but I personally think both bands are talented. It's the management's problem on how they get the group to be famous or not. There's no point bashing the bands and labelling them as lack of musical talents. oh my oh my. -*- And there must be hundreds of other bands that never really get to make themselves known...

Let's hope for their better success next year. It's a waste to diss these bands from the industry.

too me,failures are Cats,Baby VOX Re.v,Tacyhon,(may spell it wrong),etc

KARA just not as popular as other groups,their company is so ........

well you mean what i say

support battle and KARA as well :)

On another note, I absolutely love how they said groups were fading except Dong Bang Shin Gi. Arirang loves Dong Bang and they make it so obvious, haha, but I can't blame them. Dong Bang Shin Gi fighting!!

:angry: that was kinda unnecessary."I absolutely love how they said groups were fading except Dong Bang Shin Gi"?????? :angry:

Can Arirang get any more bias then this...Dude!!check on DBSK's popularity in Japan :rolleyes:

I thought that the video or whoever thought of this idea of showing it on national TV,telling the whole wide world that Kara an Battle was a "failure"rather rude.It WAS TOTALLY rude and uncalled for.

I wouldn't label Kara as "Lack of musical Talent" I heard them sing and they sang pretty well. I can spot some "Lack of musical talent" among those successful ones They're not failure...they're just not as active as the rest of the bands are basically their company doesn't know how to promote them like others do.

I don't think it's right to call KARA a failure yet.

They've only released ONE album and that was months ago,

so of course people would be paying attention to the more

active ones.

Just because they haven't been as promoted as the other groups during the 2nd half of the year,

doesn't mean that they've failed already.

I'm sure if they release something really soon, they'll get

back the attention they once had when they first debut.

Guest blessed_2_be

Wahh.........this is a bit true about Battle & others because I really don't see any promotions from Battle at all! Like none! But I really like some of their songs!

It was a bit wrong for this whole thing to be thrown out like this cuz it was in a rude manner.

Woo hoo! FT Island!! :) Big Bang!! :) SNSD! :)

I agreed its rude too.

I think Kara and Supernova needs more attention and promotion.

They should appear more on TV shows and show more of their talents.

Guest CharlotteDarcy

KARA battle have a good talent...

and it is not band to be introduced as the second .....

its just that other companies are famous before they produced there talent...

those companies is more known because of their previous talents...

Even though I agree that Airang is BS, I have to say DSP is pretty well-known for Hyori Lee, so that shouldn't give them an excuse.

Besides, Kara's taking a break right now so they're not promoting as much. :) :) :) I'm sure they'll have a huge comeback next year.

Lmao. I was laughing when the announcer said they're lacking musical skills. Uh...in the Kpop world, u don't need to sing like Mariah Carey to be successful, just good looks, mega producer, and catchy songs.

TEll Me, Tell me, Te-te-te-te-te-Tell Me

Guest iya.donghae

I really didn't like Kara because of the image that they have. For some reason, they don't appeal to me. They don't appear much in music shows I watch so I never really give a care about them except for one song. But that article was probably too rude at some points.

Battle---JGATYDWTDWRDF BATTLE? SRSLY? .___. They shoudl get their facts straight. Don't they know how crazy Thai and other foreign fans are about Battle? .___.

Yeah, I agree with what some said, "2nd" generation groups don't get that much support. They should get their own identity and step out of the shadow. Let Kara be Kara, and let Battle be Battle; none of the annying 2nd FinKL, 2nd Shinhwa stuff.

Guest inadequate

"Lack of Musical creativity"

IMO there's something true in this - NEVERTHELESS - they are NOT failures!

They just need to promote them more!

Guest Kim Soo Lea

Kara and battle is not "Not successful" that article is pretty rude hahah well I'm not sure about Karan but Battle is not as popular in korea right now because THEY ARE IN CHINA.... asking who is popular in CHina right now.. IT IS BATTLE!!! and talking about "no hand skill" THEY ARE THE SAME COMPANY AS SHINHWA!!!!!!!

Guest royal_sushi_grl

yeah. i think kara need more support but i can not believe battle is one of them? i thought it would be like others....but i don't know but I am a Battle fan.....but i barely see there things around forums.....so maybe that is why. >.<

Guest cosmiclatte

I agree. Okay no, they are not failures but you do see something not awesome enough to captivate.

it's just "not there yet" if you get what i mean.

yes they sing and dance just like the other popular groups but it's not all about singing and dancing, if you lack that "presence" it just happens this way.

aishh!!!

~ i've remembered anger again!~

all i know is these...

KARA HAS OVERFLOWING TALENT!

KARA HAS THE BEST MUSICAL SKILL!

KARA HAS A SOLID, LIQUID and GAS FAN BASE!

KARA IS GREAT!

PERIOD!

Guest csnrain

well, they definitely haven't had as much success or popularity as the other groups but I think it's really their management that's screwing them up. I remember when they debuted they were known as the second Finkl and second Shinhwa with all this hype going around but the point is, no group can take over for another. If you're going to compare them to kpop royalty, they need to be better than the original, not the same, and especially not worse. I think it's really their choice of songs that has resulted in their "failure", which are largely generic, boring, and have failed to catch the public's attention. To top it all off, they don't necessarily have amazing talent either.

Basically, nothing about them stands out.

I blame it all on their record company.

However, that's not to say that they won't become popular in the future....there's plenty of artists who have failed during their first or second album and have come back with a song that will propel them to the top.

Guest x kisekiboshi

Wow, harsh article...

I guess as a KARA fan, I would definitley say that they're not failures

KARA and Battle are both talented, but they're not just getting enough promotions

Guest cookievang

wow this was mean. i like KARA but you know its not nice at all to call someone anyone

a failure dannngg that was really uncalled for...it sadden me sometime when

people work so harddddd to get to where they are and they expect people to just realize them

for a quick second..but on the other hand there are people like this

always around the corning...man this suckkkks..

FIGHTING KARA

Archived