aw man i love this thread!

all the pictures are awesome!

Yunho = <3

his bottom lip always seems to amaze me though XDDD

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tammy2012

when u guys post pics..ur not kidding! so many of em all at the same time!

haha talk about trying to murder someone! hehe

n the hair even tho it's not his best i still think he's hot in it!

Guest Jesszic@

Hey there girls! I'm backie and gotta report back tomorrow! T_T Duh, whatever. I'm so truly happy to be back for a few days!

When my friend told me about the extreme changes on Yunho's hairstyle, I was like :w00t: to :mellow: LOL! Indeed very surprising. *hit the hairstylist!* But I'm getting used to it by now. xD Thats Jung Yunho we are talking about! <3 and he did gain some weight doesn't he? Love it! He looks so buff and muscular. *drool* Feel like poking his arms and abs. xD

Three weeks without his pics and info can so make me insane. :wacko: anyway, Yunho is getting real cute now! Teehee. <3

I don't have any pics of Yunho in my com anymore! T____T I feel like hitting my dad when he told me that he took the com and format it and didn't backup anything for me! :tears: My Yunnie's pics! I feel so upset! T___T *going to save lots of lots of Yunnie pics in this thread!* Photobucket lighten up my day a lil bit. <3

gifdork1181745926_12345.gif

Kristine Hey thr babe! Miss talking with you! But is there any changes in Yunho's fanpage in Facebook? I can't seems to find it. :unsure:

Guest Dork3tt3

OHH!! HEY!! HI HI HI!! YOUR BACK! :w00t: GOSH! OMG!! YAY!! lol back for a few days?!? OH! n your dad did what with your comp? omg, i would be mad! its yunho pics!! :lol: lol :P

i know about the facebook.. they deleted it cause i didnt get permission from yunho. blah. they even deleted the dbsk fan page! GOSH! im so upset with that still :fury: :P lol. but ya we cant make a fan page unless we have approval from the person themself.. i dont know why. but whatevers lol :P

ohh and the changes on yunho.. gosh.. he looks cute!! lol but i do like his short hair. he is still HOTT! lol :w00t:

Guest hnAcogN

n e ways, do you guys know the update on Yunho?!?

ohh a friend of mine said they are performing at the HB this year?!?!

Your friend is right, DBSG will be performing at HB this year. Lucky US fan!!! (not me :tears: )

More Yunnie pics from "T" concert in Osaka <333

osaka5tz0.th.jpg osaka6bp7.th.jpg osaka7gb0.th.jpg osaka8md5.th.jpg

I literally died after seeing this pic :blush:

osaka9wk3.jpg

Credits 멜로디윤호@Withyoonho

Guest asiantwin

ahhhh. so many more pictures of yunho ^^

he looks so hot and manly

edit// there are so many pictures of yunho, but i'll try contributing ^^

some of these pictures have probably already been added but....

yunho59pv8.jpg

yunho39xy9.jpg

yunho33mr4.jpg

jaeho1wv3.jpg

group32ow6.jpg

group11hx2.jpg

Guest Dork3tt3

omg gosh all cute pics of yunho!! thanks for sharing everyone! its nice to see a lot of pics of him again! YAY!! :lol:

hnAcogN i wont be able to see him too! gosh.. lucky fans! awww.. :tears: I WANT TO SEE YUNHO!! lol :P

i hope they perform at hb every year or something! so it will give me time to save money lol :P

Guest hnAcogN

I'm so sad that Yunho cut his hair, just recently. I really love his long hair. It makes his face sweet and tendor, just like his heart. sob..sob.. He already chopped some off. T-T

Tks for sharing the Shanghai conference pics!

I'm actually glad that Yunho had the tail chopped down :sweatingbullets:. I always prefer Yunho in short hair, I think it suits him better because the long hairstyle makes his face look smaller in my opinion. Now I wonder how his hairstyle will change for the coming Japan T concert.

i couldn't resist contributing, lol. i love him to pieces :blush:

Tks for all the hot piccies of our Yunnie :). You dun need to resist contributing, the more pictures/love, the merrier :D

hnAcogN i wont be able to see him too! gosh.. lucky fans! awww.. :tears: I WANT TO SEE YUNHO!! lol :P

i hope they perform at hb every year or something! so it will give me time to save money lol :P

Haha, the idea of DBSG coming to HB every year will definitely make the US fans go wild but I doubt that it will happen :sweatingbullets:

Europe fans like me seem so hopeless to be able to see DBSG :tears:

I do hope I can fly over to Korea or Japan soon :tears:

I was looking at the T concert pictures &.......

Did Yunho gain weight or get buffer? Looks like he gained weight to me.

I also think that Yunho has gained some weight. Yay, I love that :D. I love everything about the T concert except for Yunho's tail :ph34r:

Dont u love his muscles??? :blush: :wub:

13343736ms5.jpg

Yunho caps from Beautiful you PV :wub:

by1hh4.jpg

by2xc4.jpg

I wanna hug him from behind :blush:

by3zt1.jpg

Credits 멜로디윤호 @ withyoonho

Guest chruxsh0rtie

by3zt1.jpg

so do I... so do I... lmao

I really love how he has some meat on those bones now! MUSCLES TOO MAYYNNNN!!!

GRRR!! I wish I was able to see them at Hollywood Bowl T__T

Guest x__h a ll e n`

Yunho looks super cute in that (x Ahaha. I love your sig. too ^^ Ahaha having the deer "bambi" next to yunho like that ... [x

Yunho sshi <3

Guest tammy2012

Your friend is right, DBSG will be performing at HB this year. Lucky US fan!!! (not me :tears: )

More Yunnie pics from "T" concert in Osaka <333

osaka5tz0.th.jpg osaka6bp7.th.jpg osaka7gb0.th.jpg osaka8md5.th.jpg

I literally died after seeing this pic :blush:

osaka9wk3.jpg

Credits 멜로디윤호@Withyoonho

same here! we went from a dork to a cutie to a hottie in a couple of seconds!!! have u seen the vid of it? he did sort of like a hip grinding thing in the end! phew..so hot!

Tks for sharing the Shanghai conference pics!

I'm actually glad that Yunho had the tail chopped down :sweatingbullets:. I always prefer Yunho in short hair, I think it suits him better because the long hairstyle makes his face look smaller in my opinion. Now I wonder how his hairstyle will change for the coming Japan T concert.

I also think that Yunho has gained some weight. Yay, I love that :D. I love everything about the T concert except for Yunho's tail :ph34r:

Dont u love his muscles??? :blush: :wub:

13343736ms5.jpg

Yunho caps from Beautiful you PV :wub:

by1hh4.jpg

by2xc4.jpg

by3zt1.jpg

n from the behind it looks like...he's gain a lot more weight! i feel happy seeing that! n that he's actually eating! n plus he looks hotter too! more buff! hehe :) n i agree with ya! i wanna hug him!

n he cut his hair!!!!! :) i like it! not too long nor too short! :D

keep posting pics guys ♥

Guest kchan21

Boooooo, I really loved Yunho's long hair. When he ties it back he looks like a hot sexy samurai. I agree with everyone that it's great that he has meat on his bones now but rather than meat isn't it all just hot bulging muscles.

Guest Jesszic@

Yunho looks super cute in that (x Ahaha. I love your sig. too ^^ Ahaha having the deer "bambi" next to yunho like that ... [x

Yunho sshi <3

LOL! Yup! Just because I wish to be his very own bambi! :vicx: Muahaha. Who doesn't want right? Teehee.

hnAcogN You are always the best! <3 Thanks for sharing all this smexy pics! The last pic, *drool* I wanna hug him from the back too! Count me in! xD Yunnie ah, stop teasing us with your hotness and newly build body and muscle~! :wub:

A small reminder girls, please dont quote pics. ^^

So thats it for today, I'm returning to camp today. T_T So long and goodbye girls.. and Yunnie <3

gif1182875201_19.gif

` hwaiting <3 `

Guest yunhobaby

040408 SHANGHAI PRESSCON

hope this hasnt been posted. Yunho is LOOKING GOOD!<3

12073210.jpg

12073211.jpg

I'm loving his hairstyle now. It's like the "prince in Prague" photo book hairstyle. <3 it.

Archived