☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

Guest UknowILoveMoobs

OMG! These pics are so hawt! I want to take him home, like seriously! Well..this is probably going to seem strange, but...does anyone have the pic where they were pushing his um...moobs together XD I've been looking all over from it. If anyone has it please share..I need it for something. Sorry I'm weird ^^;;

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jesszic@

*nods nods* No matter where we are, as long as we show our love to Yunho, that's enough rite? :D

I decide not to post any more pics in this page cuz I dun wanna lag ppl's computer anymore :sweatingbullets:

Neway, has any1 ordered Yunho's Japanese solo single Close to you/Crazy life which will be released on the 5th of March? I just ordered mine yst, can't wait to receive it :D. Gotta support Yunho and DBSG :)

LOL, for me, I don't mind having my com lagging for this hottie. xD Yup, no matter where we are! Just spreadddd Yunnie's <3!

*raise hand* I pre-ordered it last month! Ahh, I can't wait to get it as well!

UknowILoveMoobs LMAO @ your username! xD I was looking for the pic where he ahem pushing his *moobs* together too since some said they saw that pic! But I did have a gif where his ahem moobs .... to be continue after I found that gif! xD

joann_m I am so digging Yunho's ponytails. LOL I think he looks utterly hawt! xD Junsu caught red-handed! LOL

don.jpg

He so rockin' that BANC hoodie! <3

naughtyyunho2ti4.gif

gif1200316777_Untitled-1.gif

Guest UknowILoveMoobs

^^^SookYen

I'm glad somebody likes my name! Haha..my friends and I were just casually talking the other day and I was saying how much I loved Uknow and one mentioned his moobs and I was just like "YOU KNOW...I LOVE MOOBS!!" So it stuck ^^;; If you find the pic/gif let me know. I used to see it all the time and now it seems like it's disappeared!

Guest kchan21

I love Yunho's new look and I love it even better when i saw he had it in a ponytail in the newest pics from korea. He has the brightest smile and the best dance moves. And to know that he turns down his ultra exxpensive gifts every year from his fan club melts me heart away. I hope he'll be healthy this year and perform in the arena tour without any injuries.

Guest Jesszic@

UknowILoveMoobs I friggin' love your username! xD LOL, my friend often tease Yunho and his moobs! :tongue2: Anyway, at last, I found the gif. He didn't push his moobs together but the moobs itself you know... LOL! :phew: You actually saw the pic before? Oh my! I wanna see that pushing-moobs-together pic also!

gifyunjigglell2qr1rb1.gif

I hope he'll be healthy this year and perform in the arena tour without any injuries.

Ditto.

He once admit that he push himself too hard during rehearsal and coz of that, he hurt his back. Duh, Yunho.

gifOSW5GJTYR7_100.gif

*faint*

Guest tammy2012

aww shakin his booty! too cute! ^^^^^^^^ that's hot!

yunnie in specs = HOT!

n he has 5 piercings in total dang! thats a lot!

keep posting guys!

Guest hnAcogN

LOL, for me, I don't mind having my com lagging for this hottie. xD Yup, no matter where we are! Just spreadddd Yunnie's <3!

*raise hand* I pre-ordered it last month! Ahh, I can't wait to get it as well!

Haha, I dun mind either, but it was taking forever to load the page :sweatingbullets:

Yunho's thread is on page 5 :(

Have you heard Close to you preview? The quality is not good but it sounds quite nice. Neway, I will try to resist from listening to preview cuz I dun wanna spoil myself anymore, wanna enjoy Yunho's single when I receive my copy :D

Some more pics of our hottie in the MVAD and Line up previews <333. I cant wait till next Sunday!!!!!!!!

I'm not digging his hairstyle but he looks soo kissable when he close his eyes :blush: :wub:

1203263751b1e2bdc2bbe72ax1.jpg

1203263751page2copyns4.jpg

Baby was laughing so hard at his dongsaengs' battle :lol:

midb1e2bdc2bbe71ex9.gif

Lets rewind the hot intro of Yunnie in O Jung.ban.hab :wub:

mid_B6F3C0CEBEF7_1.gif

The hottest and strongest leader :D

midb6f3c0cebef72gn4.gif

Credits 딸기그네@Withyoonho

Pls dont hotlink, I dun want my baby turned into a bunch of ugly frogs :ph34r:

Guest Jesszic@

Haha, I dun mind either, but it was taking forever to load the page :sweatingbullets:

Yunho's thread is on page 5 :(

Have you heard Close to you preview? The quality is not good but it sounds quite nice. Neway, I will try to resist from listening to preview cuz I dun wanna spoil myself anymore, wanna enjoy Yunho's single when I receive my copy :D

Yunho's thread is on page 4 when I reply. I can't wait to listen to his preview the other day and now I can't wait for his single to reach my hand! >< "Close to You" is so addicting! Come here my Yunnie's single! LOL!

Anyway, hope this single can change one's perspective on Yunho's ability in singing! <_<

Some more pics of our hottie in the MVAD and Line up previews <333. I cant wait till next Sunday!!!!!!!!

I'm not digging his hairstyle but he looks soo kissable when he close his eyes :blush: :wub:

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/4539/12...dc2bbe72ax1.jpg

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/7644/12...age2copyns4.jpg

Baby was laughing so hard at his dongsaengs' battle :lol:

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8066/mi...dc2bbe71ex9.gif

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r150/lu...3C0CEBEF7_1.gif

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5687/mi...0cebef72gn4.gif

Credits 딸기그네@Withyoonho

Pls dont hotlink, I dun want my baby turned into a bunch of ugly frogs :ph34r:

Oh my god! You just kill me with his pics and gif! *btw, what can I call you?* I forbid you to post such *&$%%#$@# pics anymore! :lol: LOL, yup! He is so so so kissable in the first pic! I don't mind giving my first kiss to this man. xD *get shot!* I actually like his messy hair and I so wanna pinch his cheek! xD

e0084233_47b80a364808e.jpg

e0084233_47b80e22ad360.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tammy2012

aww i cant wait to see it!

yunho does look kissable in that pic!

hehe!

n i love it when i see him smile!

we need to see more of that from him!

Guest loveyunho4ever

awwwwwwww i love those gif from sbs line up and defeat some thing !!

so hottt YUNHO <333333333333

TOTALLY DIE FOR HIM

Guest hnAcogN

what show is that clip from?

*must own that clip*

Its from a show called Line up, you can watch it here with English subs:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DcbGnKvJXbA

Credits ginaya@youtube

Yunho's single was released yesterday and it was 3rd in the Oricon chart!!! Congrats to our leader!!!

Hope the sales goes up today!

I cant wait to receive my copy :). Everyone please buy the CD to support Yunho and DBSG!

Guest kimchi hana

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r150/lu...3C0CEBEF7_1.gif

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5687/mi...0cebef72gn4.gif

Credits 딸기그네@Withyoonho

I love his signature dance right there. I wanna do it like he does. >:

Look! Look! He's sticking his moobies out! ;x

What a strong leader our Yunho is. And how big his hairs gotten. D:

Guest wheekhleine

Hello everyOne, im new hir!! and diS is mY new pOst hehehe.... Yeah yUnhO's pics befOre is jusT hOOOOOtttt!!! here's my contribution...

1204305912_9.gif

1204305741_4.gif

I'll be bck fOr mOre tOO!!! I Luv dIs thReaD!!!

EC9DB4EBBB90.gif

1172643505_k9.gif

yunho_o1.gif

PL1.gif

Guest XiaO_iZe

I think he's best one leader that i have ever known in k-band.

He's so reposible and have all qualifications that leader shold be.

JJ has said that it's better when YH is leader not him. becoz myany reason.

I think SM choose the right choice for TVXQ

Archived