☆☆☆ The Official JUNG YUNHO Thread (정윤호 ☆ ユンホ ☆ 鄭允浩) ☆☆☆

Guest fanda4000

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dork3tt3

Sook Yen, i know you wont be able to see this lol but bye! see you till then girl! :D

omg, more cute pics of yunho!! he became more masculine n hotter then past pics! OH YA!! lol :w00t::P

im sad that people who are going to the HB will get to see him! :tears: n e of you girls going???

Guest omgshyou

i really dislike his long hair.

i wish he would cut it shorter.

although he alredy cut it but

i still think his dream concert hair was the best!

or his 'O' days!

but; he's still very handsome :)

Guest megz0r

Hello all~

i don't think i've ever posted in this thread before.

but i am now!

although i'm sorry that i don't, and probably won't, have stuff to contribute >___<

but it's okay, right? at least i am a yunho worshipper.. ^___^

i think he looks kinda.. feminine in those shanghai 'O' pic thingos. not that he looks like a girl, but it looks like he's wearing lipstick. sort of. his lips are so red >___< and i don't really like his hair like that. it's not horrible, but i much preferred it in the "O" mv, or in the FITB concert. oh, or purple line MV XDD

Haha, the idea of DBSG coming to HB every year will definitely make the US fans go wild but I doubt that it will happen :sweatingbullets:

Europe fans like me seem so hopeless to be able to see DBSG :tears:

I do hope I can fly over to Korea or Japan soon :tears:

Dont u love his muscles??? :blush: :wub:

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/182/13343736ms5.jpg

Yunho caps from Beautiful you PV :wub:

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/269/by1hh4.jpg

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/4017/by2xc4.jpg

I wanna hug him from behind :blush:

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4738/by3zt1.jpg

Credits 멜로디윤호 @ withyoonho

you think YOU won't ever see them in EUROPE? well i live in AUSTRALIA! which is like, isolated from the rest of the world. with a tiny population compared to other places. even if the country is big. i HIGHLY doubt they'd ever come here. at least they've been to Europe before. even if it wasn't for concerts. T____T

yes. yes i love his muscles.

and no, i don't want to hug him. i want to JUMP him. LOL ^_______^

LOL! Yup! Just because I wish to be his very own bambi! :vicx: Muahaha. Who doesn't want right? Teehee.

actually. if you were to be his bambi, you'd be his 'daughter'. lol

but i know what you mean.... and i'm sure it's something we all fantasize about.

sorry for cutting both of your posts.. >__<

Guest Nyrok

hello i havent posted here before but anyway i LOVE ALL THE PICS OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's sooooo gorgeous/hot/everything a girl wants in a man!!!!!!!!! :blush:

no offense but i dont like his hair its not my favorite style of his but he still loooks HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!! I love him in Beautiful You MV he looks soooo sad nd like he's been tortured on the inside :tears: ,so much that i just want to hug him tightly and let him no everythings ok. (sorry for spazzing :blush: )

well i just wanted to say that so bye all Yunho lovers.

Guest Dork3tt3

Nyrok and megz0r: HELLO! :D i see you two love the pics of him huh? lol he is a hottie thats for sure! lol i hope to see you guys around this thread!! :D

his hairstyle is a lil a differnt huh? hmm.. i really do like his past pics! but like everyone said, he still CUTE!! :lol: but megz0r i know what you mean, it does look like lipstick lol :P

Guest shzzle8dizzile

Hi everyone!

I'm kinda bored today so I'm gonna share some pics.

I LOOOVE this picture.

27639937zb9-1.jpg

^...have i told you that I love this pic? xDDD

4991e03502000e7k.jpg

bbq_uno04.jpg

^ tummy flash!

1176021227_14.jpg

KBSMUSICBANK_39.jpg

y4.jpg

116357988011nc4.jpg

805d3658-1.png

^ i remember that time when he was teaching meus korean. XD

1176809247023839filekk4.jpg

^ pretty random but i love his smile here. :3

11842302651181442641tyhyg1.jpg

^ LOOONG legs.

11627237071to8fo0.jpg

mkmfhoho3nn6.jpg

mkmfhoho10ab6.jpg

mkmfhoho17pt5.jpg

070701_yh2.jpg

1184089269_1184034903_14.jpg

1181831795_1181820424_11.jpg

1181831795_1181820424_15.jpg

1181831795_1181820511_18font.jpg

54448980ir6.jpg

^ Aww, cute. :3

sorry for the random picspam. :sweatingbullets:

Guest hnAcogN

yunho is sooooo hot <3

ahh. i love it when his hair is short and spiky =D lol

Me, too. My all time fav hairstyle on Yunho is the short, grey and spiky style during Rising Sun days :wub:

hnAcogN You are always the best! <3 Thanks for sharing all this smexy pics! The last pic, *drool* I wanna hug him from the back too! Count me in! xD Yunnie ah, stop teasing us with your hotness and newly build body and muscle~! :wub:

You are welcome for the pics :). Come back quickly girl, you are such a great contributer :D

i really dislike his long hair.

i wish he would cut it shorter.

although he alredy cut it but

i still think his dream concert hair was the best!

or his 'O' days!

but; he's still very handsome :)

I dislike his long hair, too :sweatingbullets:. Agreed, someone should have cut it shorter =(

I love his hair in Dream concert, too but he was tooo skinny during those days. I love everything on Yunho now except for the hairstyle :ph34r:

Hello all~

i don't think i've ever posted in this thread before.

but i am now!

although i'm sorry that i don't, and probably won't, have stuff to contribute >___<

but it's okay, right? at least i am a yunho worshipper.. ^___^

i think he looks kinda.. feminine in those shanghai 'O' pic thingos. not that he looks like a girl, but it looks like he's wearing lipstick. sort of. his lips are so red >___< and i don't really like his hair like that. it's not horrible, but i much preferred it in the "O" mv, or in the FITB concert. oh, or purple line MV XDD

you think YOU won't ever see them in EUROPE? well i live in AUSTRALIA! which is like, isolated from the rest of the world. with a tiny population compared to other places. even if the country is big. i HIGHLY doubt they'd ever come here. at least they've been to Europe before. even if it wasn't for concerts. T____T

yes. yes i love his muscles.

and no, i don't want to hug him. i want to JUMP him. LOL ^_______^

Hi ya! Its already great that you join the thread, of course, you dun have to post pics all the time, spazzing/comments are necessary, too :D

I agree he looked kinda feminine in those Shanghai pics. I totally cant understand why the stylist put such a weird lipstick color on Yunho (and other boys, too) :crazy:. I dun like it when they put heavy make-up on the boys whenever they go to conferences.

Oh, Australia, I know DBSG has quite a lot of fans there but I agree there is a very small chance that they will ever go there :sweatingbullets:

Hi everyone!

I'm kinda bored today so I'm gonna share some pics.

Tks for sharing the pics! I'm utterly in love with all the Dream concert pics :wub:

Pictures time :D

Guess who is this hottie in Shanghai airport???

15062696zw6.jpg

15102933ez4.jpg

I will give u guys some clues :D

15102791sn0.jpg

15062748do4.jpg

Its no1 other than our most beloved Yunnie :D :blush:

b4356fe78198e53fb838205pp0.jpg

Yunho fighting!!! <333

b731b81985b8675443a9ad9ni0.jpg

Credits 光風 and Hour @ Withyoonho

Here is a fan account: Our Yunho is such a sweetheart!

=最温柔的你=

机场照片拍摄者的留言:

每次来中国都很温柔的允浩,每个人都为他的这种温柔感动。

来的时候,朝着fans挥手的,只有允浩。

走的时候,快登机了,他悄悄的和保镖哥哥打了招呼,虽然没有回头,

但是却傻傻的对我们挥了挥手,像是和我们说再见,特别的可爱,真的很感动。

所以我悄悄的塼机前小心凑上去的说了一句:

Uknow,byebye!^^

谢谢这样温柔的允浩,让我们温暖的允浩。

The Tender U

Massages from our photographer in the Airport:

Every time he comes to China,

Yoonho behaves gently. And this time, without exception.

Everyone in the airport is moved by his kindness and softness.

He waved his hands when he came torward us. Actually, he was the only one who did this.

I was so touched by him.

When he left, he greeted to the bodyguards.

Even though he did not look back at us, he waved his hands again, unexpected.

So cute. We are truely impressed.

Before boarding, I couldn't keep saying“Uknow, bye-bye”to him, to my dream boy.

Massages from our photographer in the press Conference:

Yoonho is really cooperative.

Thank you, yoonho. Thank you for your tenderness. You warmed our heart as you always do.

Guest wheekhleine

Hello guys!!!! I haven't been here for a while, my computer is been reformatted so all yunnie's pics in my computer is gone!!! totally hate my dad for not saving those lovely pics of leader-shii <_< I need to have photos of Yunnie in our computer if I don't have my day is dull :(

I think everyone is talking about yunnie's hair, his hair is fine in every style, he is always hot anyway!!!

shzzle8dizzile and hnAcogN tnx for those lovely pics of yunnie....

and sookyen ur comp is reformatted too? we're on the same league hahaha...!!!...well what I mean is we both hate our dad now... :blush:

Guest asiantwin

don't know if these have/have not been posted. *sigh.

too many hott pictures of yunho.

a mixture of old and new pictures (more old than new). if they've already been posted >.< sorry

hope this helps!

yunho2ql2.jpg

yunho30il6.jpg

yunho12vx4.jpg

yunho27mi0.jpg

yunho19ba4.jpg

yunho17al7.jpg

Guest JaeHoLove

WOW! Yun Ho's hair is getting longer and longer now, I don't want him to cut it, he looks hot like that haha..

Thanks for the pictures!! He's one of the hottest man I've ever seen in 17 years!

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

thanks for all the pics, guys! :blush:

BTW has anyone noticed that he hasn't been wearing his pinky ring lately? :sweatingbullets:

Guest Nyrok

BTW has anyone noticed that he hasn't been wearing his pinky ring lately? :sweatingbullets:

Yeah i noticed that too... i wonder why he hasn't been wearing it. It's really strange seeing him without it on. :(

I still want him to get his hair cut badly!!! (no offense)

megz0r i agree with what you are saying about that he looks like he's wearing lipstick, oh and also GO AUSTRALIAN FANS!!!!!! (hehe only cause i'm one :D ) GO ALL FANS!!!!!!!! (Had to be fair to everyone)

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

QUOTE (Afruz @ Feb 11 2008, 02:16 AM)

[NEWS] U-Know YunHo, 'Will only receive feelings' for B-day Present.

유노윤호, 생일선물 '마음만 받겠다'

U-Know YunHo, 'Will only receive feelings' for B-day Present.

【서울=뉴시스】

DBSK's U-Know YunHo(22) who had his birthday on the 6th rejected the presents his fans sent him.

U-Know YunHo who is doing activities in Japan came back to Korea to celebrate the New Years holiday, sent a word to his fanclub that he could not accept the gifts. The gifts his fans showed included a computer, notebook [could either be a regular notebook or laptop IDK which one they mean], synthesizer, digital camera, and an electric shaver among other things and gathered millions of won for them.

YunHo said "He was touched by the sincerity of the fans' aspiration. He was happy because he was able to feel how cherished he was" but then stated that "wouldn't it be better if the things the fans gathered with their loving hearts were given to others who needed a bigger helping hand. I think that if the presents could be distributed to those fostering their dreams under harder circumstances, (the fans') feelings will be used more nobly"

It was found out that U-Know YunHo had rejected his presents every year. The fanclub respects YunHo's wishes and plan to donate the gifts somewhere else.

김용호기자 yhkim@newsis.com

<저작권자ⓒ '한국언론 뉴스허브' 뉴시스통신사. 무단전재-재배포 금지.>

-------------------

Credits: annneonet @ dbsg LJ comm + dbsker@blogspot

O.O I never knew that! That just makes me want to love Yunho oppa even more, lol. Ah, Yunho oppa, you're really a great person!

Guest hnAcogN

Yeah, I notice that, too. I remember he stopped wearing it for a little while then wore it again but now it seems that he will not wear it anymore. I really like that ring though.

zhuuzhuusoba, tks for sharing that news! Our leader is such a sweetheart <3

The fans are very thoughtful as well, I'm sure they spent so much time, effort and of course money on Yunho's birthday gifts but they did not feel offended and respect Yunho's decision.

I remember seeing in the DBSG thread some pictures of THAI fans doing charity activities to celebrate Yunho's birthday, it was absolutely awesome!!!

Yunho scans in PATi PATi magazine :wub:

1207727826003wx4.th.jpg 1207727826005ft4.th.jpg 1207728549006gw9.th.jpg 1207728549007co2.th.jpg

Credits 카니 @ Withyoonho

Guest tammy2012

with his new look at the shanghai press conference..if he cuts it a little bit shorter...doesnt it remind u of the 'O' days?

n yunho flashin his abs! his teasing us so badly!!!!

wonder wut they look like now?

i say we message him..n ask for an update>???????????

who's with me????

hehe :D

i luv the pics where he pouts! he would get everythin if he uses that against someone!

thanks for postin guys!

Guest Nana_Chan

Wow i didn't understand the number 35 and 45 about Yunho ?

Why was he afraid and burn the jacket ? Was it smthing to do with Sm ? @.@

and what's up with a girl holding a doll @.@ why did he cry ?

Guest asiantwin

his pinky ring? pshhhhh. who has time to look at his pinky ring.

im too busy staring at his hot face/body. hahahahaha. just kidding.

thanks for sharing pictures you guys~

my computer's gonna crash soon because yunho's so hot :)

and yeah Nana_Chan- i didnt understand the little girl part either. anyone care to explain??

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

Yeah i noticed that too... i wonder why he hasn't been wearing it. It's really strange seeing him without it on. :(

I still want him to get his hair cut badly!!! (no offense)

megz0r i agree with what you are saying about that he looks like he's wearing lipstick, oh and also GO AUSTRALIAN FANS!!!!!! (hehe only cause i'm one :D ) GO ALL FANS!!!!!!!! (Had to be fair to everyone)

he already cut it ^^.

Yeah, I notice that, too. I remember he stopped wearing it for a little while then wore it again but now it seems that he will not wear it anymore. I really like that ring though.

zhuuzhuusoba, tks for sharing that news! Our leader is such a sweetheart <3

The fans are very thoughtful as well, I'm sure they spent so much time, effort and of course money on Yunho's birthday gifts but they did not feel offended and respect Yunho's decision.

I remember seeing in the DBSG thread some pictures of THAI fans doing charity activities to celebrate Yunho's birthday, it was absolutely awesome!!!

Yunho scans in PATi PATi magazine :wub:

[ttp://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1207727826003wx4.jpg"]:sweatingbullets:

lol of course we all look at his body..and face, but isn't the pinky ring important? (wasn't it given to him by JaeJoong?)

some pics~ (credit on the pics)

Yunho in Arena 37

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v381/x_fadedpictures/j%20rock/dbsk%20-%20yunho/9-2.jpg' alt='9-2.jpg'>

gorgeous profile, no?

10-2.jpg

he's getting buff again <3

6-1-1.jpg

7-3.jpg

he looks little in that jacket O_o

8-2.jpg

sexy stare :blush:

11-2.jpg

cutie! <3

12-2.jpg

discussing something important? :P