Vanessa To Zac: Stop Being Such A Sissy!

Guest cin

Guest RainFan4ever

I'm glad my bf isn't like that..but no one is perfect...everyone has self-esteem problems. I know I do...b.c I hate it so much when I have bunch of pimples covering my face.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dlsgp_ckdalsx3

lol thats so funny! hahaha

no relationship is perfect ...

but it is a little like... mean for her to say that to the public... even if she didnt exaggerate, they will !! thats kinda messed up in a way .. it would be funnier if she said it in a light way ... since a lot of stuff were in quotes it means she said it soooo ... yeahhhh

but it was an amusing article thanks for posting ^^

Guest miyaviyo

Well my remark was very very sarcastic

and so was my reply to yours.

of course Zac isnt the best

he is far far from that.

But I don't give soompiers the benefit of the doubt ever

if you want to honestly know why I think alot of soompiers hate him?

because some people just hate other people because other people do, they probably can't even explain why they hate him.

I can't change how anyone feels and I'm not trying to force anyone to like him, but I think calling him a homosexual and saying how

gay he is may be taking it too far, like I said for one it is very hypocritical when people have men who look exactly like females in there avatars and signatures, they touch each other and damn near make love on stage

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...t=0&start=0

enter this thread

majority of the replies are "Oh la la la that is soooo hot"

and people want everyone who replied so negatively to be so understanding

I even said that at times, but I have grew out of the fanservice phase however that's those men's business what they want to do, they arent necessarily gay and I'm not against it.

But if people are going to call Zac gay because of the way his hair is laying on his head and because he got upset about a zit

then you have to apply the rules to everyone sweetie.

If two visual kei dudes can passionatly share grapes then why can't Zac get upset over a zit??

and even if the article is true, I'm 99% sure that it is very very very exaggerated.

It's besides the sissy and the gay suspecting

everytime a thread pops up he is getting bashed half the time

but if it was one of those korean boys getting bashed

this thread would not even reach 6 pages.

Wow, thanks for the notes, you really are so serious about this. First of all, since your sarcasm involves those in my sig, myv kisses boys because it's an act. Fan service, ever heard of it? Zac getting upset over a pimple, is that a fan service too? :rolleyes: And I don't like him because I just don't! I hate his movies, his acting, etc...do i also need to explain why i hate those one by one? I don't hate him because others do, and i am not speaking for them, I am just speaking for myself.

Oh, and I hate vanessa hudgens more, she's a know-it-all bitchy girl. Do i need to explain that too? ...and I hate [insert any visualkei band you abhor here] because they're also f.a.g.s. I bet you won't question me why i called them that. :rolleyes: Stop being a zac fangirl just for a sec and accept that there are people who dislikes him just because, no explanations needed.

i'm not going to this thread anymore, just wanna say thanks for your continuing pursuit for the question "Why Zac Efron is g.a.y?". Good luck and have a nice day.

Wow, thanks for the notes, you really are so serious about this. First of all, since your sarcasm involves those in my sig, myv kisses boys because it's an act. Fan service, ever heard of it? Zac getting upset over a pimple, is that a fan service too? :rolleyes: And I don't like him because I just don't! I hate his movies, his acting, etc...do i also need to explain why i hate those one by one? I don't hate him because others do, and i am not speaking for them, I am just speaking for myself.

Oh, and I hate vanessa hudgens more, she's a know-it-all bitchy girl. Do i need to explain that too? ...and I hate [insert any visualkei band you abhor here] because they're also f.a.g.s. I bet you won't question me why i called them that. :rolleyes: Stop being a zac fangirl just for a sec and accept that there are people who dislikes him just because, no explanations needed.

i'm not going to this thread anymore, just wanna say thanks for your continuing pursuit for the question "Why Zac Efron is g.a.y?". Good luck and have a nice day.

Who is being a zac fangirl

I justed wanted an explanation

I just don't get how someone complaining about pimple is gay

the question wasnt why do you hate him if you hate him more power to you, the question is why you called him gay when you love Myv with his plucked up eyebrows and girl make up

he even acts like a female, and teppei who hops around like girl?

but it's no use beating a dead horse

• 2 weeks later...
Guest leongfun

as much as i hate this guy ... umm this is already confirmed not true. theres a video on youtube where vanesa in washington going to sing for the president and shes looking for a taxi, and the guy filming her asked her if what she said was true about zac (the pimple thing) and she said she its not true.

ps ... you guys say zac is gay.. um, hero, yuhno is 10x more gay then zac.

just cause zac freaks over a pimple, hes all of a sudden MORE gay?

okay explain hero and yuhno hugging eachother

pretending to 'kiss'

a video fo yuhno rubbing heros thigh (okay that was sick)

YUCK!. if zac is "more gay" i dont even wanna know wat yuno and hero is.

• 1 month later...

LOOL. I've never heard of a non-asian guy like that.

Though I care about my appearance, I don't even say stuff like that.

He isn't even pretty to begin with. o_O

Archived