Vanessa To Zac: Stop Being Such A Sissy!

Guest cin

Vanessa to Zac: Stop being such a sissy!

gyi0051011794_rp350x350.jpg

Zac Efron, right, reportedly almost bailed on a birthday bash for Vanessa Hudgens’, left, little sis, last month after spying an enormous zit on his cheek.

MSNBC News Services

updated 7:49 p.m. PT, Tues., Dec. 4, 2007

Though her hookup makes her the envy of teenage girls, Vanessa Hudgens isn’t thrilled with boyfriend Zac Efron. According to a report in Star Magazine, the “High School Musical” actress wants a little less metro in her male.

“She wants to date a man, not a little girl,” an insider revealed to Star. “Vanessa told (Zac) to stop being such a sissy and freaking out when he gets blemishes.”

The source went on to claim Zac nearly bailed on a birthday bash for Vanessa’s little sis, Stella, last month after spying an enormous zit on his cheek. “He just flipped out. He knew there were a bunch of girls at the party who worship him — and he didn’t want them all staring at his pimple.”

Once the teen queen offered up her tube of concealer, all was well — for Zac. “Vanessa doesn’t want to share makeup with her boyfriend,” the source said. “It makes her feel weird.”

It’s not just the pimples that threaten to burst Nessa’s bubble. “Zac can be incredibly vain, obsessing about his weight.” Turns out, she’d rather wear the skinny jeans in the relationship.

“Vanessa wants Zac to realize that it’s OK if he doesn’t always look perfect. She would love him even if he didn’t look like a Teen Beat cover boy. In fact, she would probably love him more if he relaxed about his looks and got a little scuffed up once in a while.

sources: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22102783/

Well, Zac is only human...

What I mean is Zac is just like every other ppl... whom cares about what they look like...

I believe some guys spend hours in the bathroom and even after staying that long in the bathroom still look the same...

(referring to one of my male cousin)..

But yah...

....and so it might not be true. <_<

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AgentDNA

Well, Zac is only human...

But not all humans, especially guys, are that obsessed about their looks. And if he's human, he should know that no one can look perfect 24/7.

Guest Inconnu

lol, man the title made me think that Vanessa was being a b1ch about the

whole ordeal. I think shes only asking him to. x__X I dont think she really

called him a sissy.

Guest liltickle

Oh wow! HOw conceited! I thought only girls go through those "I look hideous with a pimple". Wow, Zac proves mens do that too.

LOLS.. Muahhaha

Guest vanggirlie

i do hope he doesn't pluck his eyebrows but it looksl ike he does.

zac is good looking but he's way too metro for me that's for sure.

if she wants a man's man she shouldnt date such a pretty boy.

Zac isn't even that "pretty" to begin with :mellow: But I agree - if she doesn't like him the way he is, just dump him.

Archived