Vanessa To Zac: Stop Being Such A Sissy!

Guest cin

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ken1430262807

who cares? i find that hot in a man. if she don't want him i'll take him and i'm pretty sure millions of other girls feel the same way.

Guest Awkward Smile

Zac isn't even that "pretty" to begin with :mellow: But I agree - if she doesn't like him the way he is, just dump him.

HAHA so true. I find him very unattractive and this just adds to it.

Zac isn't even that "pretty" to begin with :mellow: But I agree - if she doesn't like him the way he is, just dump him.

Agreeee.

I expected something like this from Zac. I just didn't think he could be that conscious over his appearance.

if she's complaining about him being a pretty boy...

dump him and look for a man... (i dunno who would want her though)

and if she claims that she "loves" him so much...

then she shouldn't be complaining about his complaints...

Guest alexandra_tragiclullaby

LOL. Zac's hot but he's too much of a metrosexual and pretty boy. Sure, people tend to freak out about their looks but being too obesessive isn't very good and Zac needs to learn that it's OK if he's not looking perfect 24/7. (:

Guest pandoras0nymph

But not all humans, especially guys, are that obsessed about their looks. And if he's human, he should know that no one can look perfect 24/7.

hahaha he's like a girl! i remember my nephew.. he's too conscious of his zits... but real guys dont care about zits. they cant even tell if their room stinks of trash or their dirty socks. naturally, not all men are that obsessed with themselves.. i know he's a celeb.. but he wears too much makeup. thats why he's got zits.. hahahaaa

Archived