[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

just watched the episode... i enjoyed the Radio DJ's Special more, but this one was ok...

Tae Jin Ah and Song Dae Kwan are such kids! i wish i knew what was going on tho...

and i swear, Lee Kwang Gi is gonna live for another 100 years after drinking so much of that stuff!

it's funny seeing him tear up, but still trying to show that he's strong and can take it. lol...

those ladies were so flirting with Park Hyun Bin... HAHAHA~~!!

oh yeah, what exactly is happening in the next episode? i don't get it...

and i didn't see Eric either... i think it's just some special thing with the MC's and regulars...

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyheng

i hope this show will have sub same as SGB which will attract more viewer from oversea......hope the company will make that come true for me.........haha anyway it a great show.....

Guest silverwingz

Episode 25 HQ: PART1,PART2

thanks Diavle~

i hope this show will have sub same as SGB which will attract more viewer from oversea......hope the company will make that come true for me.........haha anyway it a great show.....

only some episodes are subbed by fansubbers. you can find them in the first post of this thread.

Star Golden Bell gets subbed on KBS World only (since it's KBS show).

MVAD is on SBS, which doesn't have an international cable channel like KBS World... so no, it's not going to happen unfortunately.

Guest redevilica

Tae Jin Ah and Song Dae Kwan are a riot! xD Even though i haven't a clue what they were saying haha :D they were at each others throats the whole time xD

Eric? I replayed the last few secs a few times and squinted ... didn't see him. It would be great if there will be Eric :) Oooh what's happening this week? Looks like they shoot it outdoors? And random people can give the punishments xD haha should be another great episode ^^

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah Tae Jin Ah and Song Dae Kwan are always like that when they're on shows together! it's pretty funny. but somehow i find it cute... :ph34r:

i squinted and squinted too! but couldn't see Eric ANYWHERE! it looks more like an MC special to me tho...

we'll find out in a couple of hours tho... the summaries come out soon. lol... i always stalk the official website for news and pics. :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

MVAD Episode 26 (080511) ~ MC's in Seoul Special (?)

Yoo Jae Suk, Shin Jung Hwan, Yoon Jong Shin, Lee Kwang Gi, Park Hyun Bin & Kim Joo Hee

Not really any guests in this episode. Had no idea what to call it either... so i'll just stick with MC's in Seoul Special for now... lol... :sweatingbullets:

All i know is, they're gonna be in Seoul doing different things... and there's punishments and stuff (as we could see in the preview).

As you can see, i'm pretty lost as to what's happening. lol... :lol:

Guest silverwingz

^Do you think they might be changing the format??

Hope it changes for the better!

hmmm... maybe... but they made it seem like an MC special...

from what i remember in the preview, they still wore the same attire they usual do...

oh well, we'll find out soon enough!

i hope they do bring in some changes tho...

Guest flyfany89

i hope they change the format because the "historical" variety is getting a little tad boring

Guest silverwingz

Hope they still have the regulars guest on!

yeah, me too. well Park Hyun Bin's my favourite regular... and Kim Joo Hee's awesome. she can take anything!

i hope they change the format because the "historical" variety is getting a little tad boring

me too! i don't mind the historical theme much, but just having the word game with punishments is really pushing it...

they need to add variety to the activities they do on the show. i.e. PHYSICALLY CHALLENGING GAMES. *sigh*

i dunno... but the ratings for Good Sunday are pretty bad. they pretty much NEVER make it into the top 20...

with Hi Five getting cancelled from KBS' Happy Sunday... the producers of Good Sunday may be thinking of taking some drastic action too...

we'll see.

so has anyone watched the latest episode yet? how was it?

i only saw like the last 10 minutes of the ep where they were playing the chicken fight game with the public. there was this one guy from the US that played and you get to hear kim joo hee speak some phrases of english. and the part were PHB went to the library and started to eat jajangmyun without making a whole lot of noise which is rare for him...it was pretty funny cause people started to crowd around him and he fed some people.

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory and Defeat (2008-05-11).avi [526.9MB]

Yoo Jae Suk, Shin Jung Hwan, Yoon Jong Shin, Lee Kwang Gi, Park Hyun Bin & Kim Joo Hee

A lot funnier since they filmed it in public places: parking lot of some building, park and university. Park Hyun Bin lost the challenge and got to do the 'punishment' in the university. Hilarious buhahaha xDDD I wish I'm a student there.

Gonna post more later when I'm not buried under tons of work >_<

Guest DKYang

Here's one sentence that describes the new format of the show. That' if it is going to be the new format.

The MCs and regulars play some games and take punishments if they lose.

The punishments are quite funny, especially the last part in the library.

Guest silverwingz

oh, so that's what they did! good to hear it was funny.

too bad i can't download it yet... gotta wait till tonight... T___T

Archived