• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redevilica

available in CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

[HQ] New Good Sunday Miraculous Victory and Defeat (2008-04-24).avi [604.5MB]

Kim Chang Ryul (DJ DOC), Kim Ji Young, Nam Sung Jin, Kim Tae Kyun and Jung Chan Woo (Cultwo), Choi Jung Won (UN), Park Hyun Bin, Lee Seung Shin, Kim Jong Jin, Kim Joo Hee

I'm not familiar with the guests but still have Park Hyun Bin, Choi Jung Won & Kim Joo Hee. They're a riot :D And yeah Kim Chang Ryul is cool too ^^ *runs off to watch now and expecting syabang syabang moves from PHB lol*

Cool! I'm hoping for a Tae Jin Ah vs. Park Hyun Bin battle :lol:

lol haha yes! Me too! Last time PHB went against Eru, he was attacking TJA all the time, and one of the guests (can't remember who) said "Hey, what do you have against his dad?" xDDDDDD

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks Angelica! that was super quick!

mm... dunno.. but i wish they change the historical concept

it's kind of boring.. *maybe just me* :vicx:

it's not just you... historical dramas are good, but this whole historical themed variety show is getting a bit too much...

i didn't watch the episode, but i caught the preview for the next episode, its going to be all these trot singers like tae jin ah.

aah, this will be interesting. hopefully Tae Jin Ah's rival will be on too. they're such a riot when they're on shows together.

gosh, i forgot his name... but he's a well known trot singer too.

Cool! I'm hoping for a Tae Jin Ah vs. Park Hyun Bin battle :lol:

i was thinking the same thing!

Guest redevilica

^ thanks Angelica! that was super quick!

heh heh :D you're welcome (thanks to some errors with my net provider, my net has been 10x faster xD zoom zoom)

Hey I enjoyed this ep :D throw-water-at-your-face punishments was changed halfway the show to paint-ink-on-your-face xD and we'll see another appearance of Jack Sparrow lol

Ah pitty PHB didn't do the syabang syabang dance xD

Ah at least 1 song I recognize:

DJ Doc - Run To You

aah, this will be interesting. hopefully Tae Jin Ah's rival will be on too. they're such a riot when they're on shows together.

gosh, i forgot his name... but he's a well known trot singer too.

yeah he's gonna be there too, i hope that the next episode since there are rivals there.

Guest silverwingz

Hey I enjoyed this ep :D throw-water-at-your-face punishments was changed halfway the show to paint-ink-on-your-face xD and we'll see another appearance of Jack Sparrow lol

Ah at least 1 song I recognize:

DJ Doc - Run To You

hahaha~ sounds so funny. it was so funny seeing Jack Sparrow the first time.

thanks for the song.

yeah he's gonna be there too, i hope that the next episode since there are rivals there.

oh good! that's gonna be awesome!

Guest silverwingz

^ well according to xman150 (who saw the preview, i think), he's going to be on...

and that's what i was thinking too! Tae Jin Ah vs. Park Hyun Bin... both witty~~

[LQ] Miraculous Victory & Defeat Episode Episode 24 (080427) ~ SBS Radio DJ's Special

http://www.badongo.com/vid/698719

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UPE3RCSX

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=8fb...a80463cdbadd8de

Credits: DKYang's Blog

HQ's available at the blog

Guest silverwingz

^ oh that was quicker than usual~! thanks Diavle~ i've updated the first post... and am currently adding to the song list as i watch it...

sloooooooowly... very....... slooooooooooooowly..... (haha! stupid internet connection!)

SoShi Subs Presents

[soShi Subs] Miraculous Victory And Defeat : Taeyeon & Sooyoung [04.13.08]

11iloqh.jpg

YOUTUBE:

01 02 03 04 05

DOWNLOAD THE HQ VERSION :

http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4031

Project 89! So, we're extremely behind for this, but it was worth the wait, our subbers have been working nonstop, delayed projects will come here and there, but the point is that we're still releasing subbed videos for you kids, and that's all that really matters, right ? So enjoy this, and don't forget to thank everyone that worked so hard to bring you subs, haha soshified rocks. Different Subbers working in different time zones seems to be the problem. Enjoy! Pink Subs FTW

Shin Jung Hwan Team: Jang Nara, Jung Joo Ri, Park Hyun Bin, Choi Jung Won (UN) & Jung Mi Sun

Yoon Jong Shin Team: Taeyeon and Sooyoung (SNSD), Dongwan, Kim Joo Hee & Kim Il Joong

Translators :S0nnyS1d3Up, pandapuchuu, kimjyhello, iiBansukii, sleep deprivation

Editor: mannie

Timers: minjoo & drewstersupreme

Encoder: slyph

for future projects : http://soshified.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=976

Guest silverwingz

^ wow~! thanks SoShi~!! i thought you guys didn't like the show and didn't want to sub it! so i gave up on believing we'd get more subbed episodes...

but i'm glad u were still working on it! :D can't wait to watch it!

Guest silverwingz

MVAD Episode 25 (080504) Guest List ~ Trot Singers Special

Shin Jung Hwan Team: Song Dae Kwan, Kim Yang, Park Hyun Bin & Kim Joo Hee

Yoon Jong Shin Team: Tae Jin Ah, Lee Jae Eun, Lee Kwang Gi & Choi Jung Won (UN)

Song Dae Kwan is Tae Jin Ah's rival, right? lol... even after looking at the name, i can't seem to remember...

anyway... i reckon we'll have a trot songs fiesta on Sunday.

and as much as i want Tae Jin Ah vs. Park Hyun Bin, i reckon they'll have Tae Jin Ah vs. Song Dae Kwan... just because they're known as "rivals".

Oh, and i finished watching the latest episode released by SoShi Subs.

makes me wish all the episodes were subbed. it was sooo much funnier than the first time i watched it.

i actually really enjoyed it. Park Hyun Bin is the best. hehehe...

thanks SoShi Subs~

Guest redevilica

Thank you SoShi Subs!!!! <33333 I watched that episode again lol and yeahhh! So much funnier when you understand the word game. Thanks to the subs, when JJR asking for Dongwan's and Eric's phone number, she checked if they're the right number cos apparently Hyun Joong (SS501) gave her false number the week before xDDD JJR should be a regular :D everybody asking her to do her version of answers to the game xD

MVAD Episode 25 (080504) Guest List ~ Trot Singers Special

Shin Jung Hwan Team: Song Dae Kwan, Kim Yang, Park Hyun Bin & Kim Joo Hee

Yoon Jong Shin Team: Tae Jin Ah, Lee Jae Eun, Lee Kwang Gi & Choi Jung Won (UN)

Song Dae Kwan is Tae Jin Ah's rival, right? lol... even after looking at the name, i can't seem to remember...

anyway... i reckon we'll have a trot songs fiesta on Sunday.

and as much as i want Tae Jin Ah vs. Park Hyun Bin, i reckon they'll have Tae Jin Ah vs. Song Dae Kwan... just because they're known as "rivals".

yeah, song dae kwan is tae jin ah's rival.

wow. the guest list this week is short.

Guest silverwingz

when JJR asking for Dongwan's and Eric's phone number, she checked if they're the right number cos apparently Hyun Joong (SS501) gave her false number the week before xDDD JJR should be a regular :D everybody asking her to do her version of answers to the game xD

yeah, i was thinking to myself that it must have been a fake number! and it was. but with Dongwan, i actually think he gave real numbers...

like when she checked Eric's number, she started singing the song that he has for his ring tone (Humming Urban Stereo - Hawaiian Couple). hehehe...

well, that could be staged... but whatever... hehe...

i thought she was a regular on the show... it's just with these specials that she, along with a few of the announcers, isn't on.

yeah, song dae kwan is tae jin ah's rival.

wow. the guest list this week is short.

thought so.

yeah, when i saw the guest list, there was only 4 on each team... a bit strange... but yeah...

Guest mee_n_u

this ep is hillarious.. tae jin ah vs song dae kwan..

they looks like kids lol

i'm dying from laughing :lol:

can't wait for next special ep..

i saw yoo ballerino + shin ballerino :phew:

not really sure, but i think i saw eric too... around 3 sec

is it really eric? can someone confirm? :D

Guest silverwingz

^ i'm in the middle of downloading it now! can't wait to see it after reading your opinion... amd omg, Eric?! i hope ur right! :sweatingbullets:

Miraculous Victory & Defeat Episode 25 (080504) ~ Trot Singers Special

http://www.badongo.com/vid/705545

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BK9XJPOD

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=c0d...faaf1ab23d0e2dc

Credits: DKYang's Blog

HQ video download links are available at the blog.

it feels so good to get a 2500 word paper done... lol... :wacko:

Guest bunkicake

The YOOFANY episodes makes me want to roll on the floor and laugh till my innards cave in :P

What do you name your kid?

ASARABIYA!

Archived