[variety] Miraculous Victory And Defeat 기승史

Guest silverwingz

Guest silverwingz

Episode 26: PART1,PART2

Thanks, man! ^^ updated the first post.

i still haven't watched it yet. but just finished downloading it =) so i'm gonna be watching it soon.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest axduong

the punishments in the previous episode were so funny.

especially when Park Hyun Bin had to eat Jajangmyun in the library! he was just slurping away while looking embarrassed!

and lol at the chicken fight between MC Yoo and the American guy.

the American guy kept using his arms and pushing MC Yoo, surprising him in the beginning.

it would've been so much fun to be around them while they were roaming Seoul... :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

Miraculous Victory And Defeat Episode 27 (080518) Guest List

Shin Jung Hwan Team: Kim Jang Hoon, Kim Heung Gook, Lee Kwang Gi, Yoo Chae Young & Jung Joo Ri

Yoon Jong Shin Team: Lee Kye In, Kim Jong Jin, Lee Seung Shin, Park Hyun Bin & Kim Joo Hee

It's gonna be a riot with Yoo Chae Young, Jung Joo Ri and Park Hyun Bin in one episode!

I love Yoo Chae Young ever since she became a regular on Star Golden Bell. ^^

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah, i like Kim Heung Gook. such a hilarious old man. i don't really think Lee Kye In's that great tho...

all he does is that Jumong thing... it's kinda worn off now... :blink:

haha, seems like i got some people mixed up. its not the same lee gae in we were talking about. its the same one that was on the SBS DJ show.

nevermind, he showed up late from filming his drama happiness.

Guest theLEGEND

I guess the touring around the seoul episode was just a once shot since they've brought back the word game. I had so much fun with the splashing water though. They kept saying english words. I laughed so much at Kim Jang Hoon when he repeated the word "peace" unintentionally. The snake kissed Shin Jung Hwan's cheek LOL! Yoo Chae Young didn't get that much air time though and if I'm not wrong, she's gonna get married on Sept?

Does anyone recognize the background song that was played when Lee Kwang Gi had to drink something that Shin Jung Hwan made? I've been searching that song for years! Anyone please? Thank you in advance.. :D

Guest silverwingz

thanks for spoilers mJ ^^. Kim Jang Hoon intentionally wanted to get splashed by the water!? LOL~!!

i'll try to figure out the song once i download the episode. hopefully i'll know what it is... :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

Yoo Chae Young didn't get that much air time though and if I'm not wrong, she's gonna get married on Sept?

Does anyone recognize the background song that was played when Lee Kwang Gi had to drink something that Shin Jung Hwan made? I've been searching that song for years! Anyone please? Thank you in advance.. :D

Yoo Chae Young didn't get a lot of airtime, but it was enough for her to show her moves! hehe... she's so funny.

and yeah, she's getting married real soon. they always mention it on Star Golden Bell, saying they feel sorry for her husband having to up with her. lol...

the song you're after is:

Vibe - 술이야 (Drunken Everyday) Download!

very nice song. if you watch Hi Five, Jo Hye Ryun always sings it... you know how she always pretends to be drunk? lol...

Lee Hyo Ri to partner Yoo Jae Suk in New Variety Show

May 20, 2008 by coolsmurf

Sexy Queen Lee Hyo Ri has been keeping herself busy recently with hosting SBS" Change" and KBS "Sang Sang Plus" Season 2. She however announced her departure from SBS "Change" and will instead move over and partner Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Gu Ra in a new variety show.

200805200959530d499.jpg

The new variety show will take over SBS "Miraculous Victory and Defeat" (which honestly was really bad) and is yet to have a name. But the hosts has been decided with Yoo Jae Suk, Lee Hyo Ri and Kim Gu Ra in charge. Yoo Jae Suk collaboration with Lee Hyo Ri is highly anticipated as he is well-known to be a national MC who has won countless awards and the hearts of people. This is not their first collaboration having hosted KBS "Happy Together" in 2006.

"Change" has been enjoying consistent ratings since it's debut and it's weekly invited guests that does a makeover has always become topics of discussion among netizens after it's shown. But since last month, the ratings has been declining with last week only garnering 8.9% (which is expected once it's more known). A new female MC will be appointed to take Hyo Ri's place soon.

Wow, this show is also going to end soon.

Guest silverwingz

^ thanks for the news... aww well, i knew this was coming sooner or later... let's hope the show with MC Yoo, Hyori & Kim Goo Ra is good.

anyone know when the last episode of MVAD will be?

Guest silverwingz

I have 1 question: Is Hi Five and this show competing with We Got Married?

yeah they are... with that increasing in popularity, the other broadcasting stations are trying to compete for the ratings with new shows...

Guest M&M's

hyori and Yoo jae Suk is a really great combo!

i loved them together in happy Together.

so a new show too?

anyway, i thought this week's wasn't too bad.

Guest Diavle

Thanks, man! ^^ updated the first post.

i still haven't watched it yet. but just finished downloading it =) so i'm gonna be watching it soon.

no prob

Yeah I've pretty much stopped watching it, for me the show ended with the old format so I did my grieving then. Hope the replacement is worthwhile. Also, wonder how that new show with SJH and the second captain will turn out.

200805190901121001_1.jpg

I know the second guy, saw him in movies and an episode of hey hey hey, have a very positive impression of him.

Hyori jumped ship pretty swiftly hehe.

Episode 27 HQ: PART1,PART2

Guest xlHitsugayalx

안되! Noooo I loved this show :tears: Does any one have any clues to what the new show is going to be like?

Guest theLEGEND

OMG! Thank you sooo so so much Ann. I've heard this song way before Jo Hye Ryun and I always failed to even get the singer's name. Thank you once again! :D

Such a pity that this show will be cancelled but I've kinda stopped watching after they ended the old format. I hope there will be more news about the new show.

Archived