• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heartofarose

i was thinking of starting a thread, but now i found this ;D *angels sing* xD

i'll contribute pics later on :]

~~~

for anyone near the Toronto area,

there's a stand selling them in Vaughan Mills- really close to Lasenza & Garage.

I got the kit for 17 bucks, and a pallete was 12, so basically i spent thirty bucks.

the only thing is that you should use the Konad nail polish because it's stated to be

more concentrated than other nail polish, giving it a better resultt or something like that

well either way, I LOVE MY KONAD :D

Does anyone know where to order it online with shipping to Canada? Lolz

I noticed you're from vancouver, if you can get to richmond mall, they have it there at one of the trolleys in front of le chateau. Thats where I got mines. Love it!

• 5 months later...
Guest Katie_princess101

can someone post pictures of what konad nail art is.. for the people who don't kno?

mabe i am the only one who doesn't kno wat it is :sweatingbullets:

For Konad nail art designs, you should visit this website www.wowwownails.com. its soo cool!

You can buy the konad stamping nail art from them in Toronto.

TIA

Hi, i am looking for ideas and noticed you are lookin for products too...you can buy the Konad stamping nail art products in Dufferin mall in Toronto, and also somewhere closer to Scarborough or Markham. I got my products from this location at wowwownails.com. They will ship products to Canada.

Guest Xxaznbabi3xX

For Konad nail art designs, you should visit this website www.wowwownails.com. its soo cool!

Hi, i am looking for ideas and noticed you are lookin for products too...you can buy the Konad stamping nail art products in Dufferin mall in Toronto, and also somewhere closer to Scarborough or Markham. I got my products from this location at wowwownails.com. They will ship products to Canada.

It says you live in Vancouver, i think the closest place is the stand in metrotown.

IMO, i think it works better using any nail polish but the one it comes w. in the kit. i got the white one and it was a pain to get it onto the stamper.

Guest eeemily

21kclt2.jpg

Here's something I did with Konad a few weeks ago~

I used the White Konad polish for the design and OPI "Parlez Vous OPI" as the base color & one coat of Seche Vite!

Konads are fun and you can buy fauxnad plates on ebay xP

Guest ix3katz

i have maybe 8 konad plates and 8 special polishes =]

might not seem like a lot but trust me you can do a lot of designs with just 8 already :o

anyway love konad...so easy to use. you just have to be fast (if you're having trouble with getting the design off the plate)

if u live far from richmond center or if u still want to order online .. (i don't know how much they sell for at rmd center)

hm i usually order from http://www.konad.com.sg

really fast shipping and pretty reasonable prices.. like $5-6 a plate

i usually get the customized kit ..you can choose your own plates and nail polish colors

i highly suggest you get their special polish...i haven't had much luck with regular polish on konad plates

yah i find that including shipping and everything...this site is cheaper than wowsocool site... that site is more for US orders >.< (they get free shipping and all..not canadians though..)

i already posted these in the nail thread but here are a few pics of my nails using konad..

N1fRu7aDZMUM.jpg

ji2PC5sJp4VL.jpg

Ki1CWShz4zi6.jpg

bBDoYZD4_5oD.jpg

LFNb8hyWhwe2.jpg

as you can see...i especially love the nail plate with all the lace =]

Guest constantlyconfused

i want the lace plate!! if anyone is doing an order, can u PM me?? i only want that plate but dont want to pay for massive shipping etc.

Guest xKanane

I only found out about it recently and totally fell in love with it x]

It's really good for people like me, who totally fail at designing nails.

Guest worldwarme44

Just a quick Question when you do your nails with konad stamping system do you find people asking like if you got your nails professionaly done? Because when i look at the ix3katz or eeemily nails it looks preatty profesional xD hah

Guest saiainoshi

I have a konad knock off.. works just as well.. got it on ebay :) If you look up nail stamp on ebay, the cheaper ones are the knock offs.

Guest heartofarose

welll there's one in vaughan mills. :)

anyway, where 1x3katz, where'd you get the lace nail plates ;o

whenever i went on the nail thread, i seriously thought you actually bought lace and stuck it on :lol:

you stamped it on so nicely

Guest ix3katz

Just a quick Question when you do your nails with konad stamping system do you find people asking like if you got your nails professionaly done? Because when i look at the ix3katz or eeemily nails it looks preatty profesional xD hah
hah people always ask where i get my nails done..or how i do it..but i just tell them i use this stamping kit.. =0 u should've seen my first few attempts...they were soo ugly lol. i didn't even bother taking pics :)

welll there's one in vaughan mills. :)

anyway, where 1x3katz, where'd you get the lace nail plates ;o

whenever i went on the nail thread, i seriously thought you actually bought lace and stuck it on :lol:

you stamped it on so nicely

heh i actually find stickers harder to use... my hands are shaky and i get the sticker stuck at wrong places..so i prefer konad

hmm the lace nail plate is m57

lg_m57.jpg

i bought mine online at www.konad.com.sg

but i know they also sell it at the mall across from pmall (if you live in toronto) ...i think it's called splendid china town center?

there's a small store that esp sells konad stuff, but it's more than double the online price >.< not to mention they don't have a lot of selection

try ebay i guess...type in 'konad m57' =0

and yah i heard that fauxnad plates work just as well but ive never tried =P

ps. another lace plate is m50

lg_m50.jpg

Guest yuri9do0

i have it~

it takes time to figure out how to use it well

you will mess up the first couple of times, but once you get the hang of it, its rly cool!

Archived