Song Yoon Ah 송윤아

Demen

Some screencaps to share from the Blue Dragon pair of LBH-SYA. Please excuse the quality of the caps, the streaming wasn't too clear.. also slow hands & blurry eyes.. :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, please click HERE for streaming VOD. Still trying to get a smaller, downloadable clip to share as well. :blush:

Edit to add: just found a clearer streaming clip via Youtube HERE

pre1.jpg

pre2.jpg

pre3.jpg

pre5.jpg

pre9.jpg

pre6.jpg

pre7.jpg

pre8.jpg

Hi everyone! It's been years since I last posted here in Soompi, haha!! I have been contented just "lurking" around. :)

Anyway, just had to share that I really like Song Yoon Ah in On Air. I am sorry to say though that this is her first drama that I watched. But, I am watching Hotelier soon so there. I do know that she made a movie with Lee Dong Wook before since I was inlove with Dong Wook-sshi for a while, after his My Girl. But I did love her Suh Young Eun character in On Air and her pairing with PD Lee Kyung MIn. Park Yong Ha and Song Yoon Ah do make a very, very lovely couple!! I love all their scenes together, from the first signs of their love till the end. They do have chemistry.

And she is really, really pretty. Add to that, she is very friendly and smart, too. She speaks English quite well, too. She's almost perfect, really. I do hope she'll find a great guy to love. :)

I am waiting for her next project, too.

Song Yoon Ah, fighting!!!

me, too

Hope to see her in wedding dress w/ her lover in real life :rolleyes:

BTW, thanks rubie :x

I think everybody who is ms Song's fans expect to see her in wedding dress with her love

Best wishes for her. Love SYA ssi ^^