List of Korean stars Cyworlds

Guest _dovely

someone posted bigbang's tempo cyworld awhile back, but i think he deleted his cyworld? it definitely doesnt look like his now.

someone knows anything?

and jiyong's [g dragon] is SO not /gdbaby now hahahas.

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WAH~ sadly, there aren't any SuJu ones.......I was hoping to fine Hee Chul's cyworld....they said that he said something bad. ^^

Sorry to break your bubbles people but the SM cyworld's aren't actually run by the actual celebrities. ^_^

Well, yeah......then who runs it, then? I heard that Han Geng gave out his password and everything, so all the fans kin of rushed into his. Then....why would they make one if they don't take care of it? Weird.....

Guest StarCrystal

Urm ! Hi ! I'm quite new here so.. can anyone tell me how to use CY world?

o_o How to make one or browse one? If you have questions about cyworld go the the Tech forum > troubleshooting subforum.

Guest loving_you

WAH~ sadly, there aren't any SuJu ones.......I was hoping to fine Hee Chul's cyworld....they said that he said something bad. ^^

Well, yeah......then who runs it, then? I heard that Han Geng gave out his password and everything, so all the fans kin of rushed into his. Then....why would they make one if they don't take care of it? Weird.....

Some of the Cyworlds like Hee Chul's and i think Jae Joong's are run by themsleves but most of SM's aren't. If you go to it they say one person runs all of the other cyworlds that the celebrities in SM dont control. If you go to Micky's cyworld, it says it was only made for the fans. (something along those lines) But i secretly think that they do some day and if not will pass by and see their loving fans and their posts. (hehehehehehe)

Guest intoxicant

TEMPO > cyworld.com/gooddudes

it's ilchon only now. :( but luckily i leeched every single picture before he made it private :D

:(

it's not his cy anymore; someone took it.

does anyone know his new addy?

Guest litt0piggy

i've never been to a cyworld before! wow gonna go try it now thankz for sharing everyone! i was wondering, DOES SS501 HAVE A CYWORLD? LIKE ANYONE OF THEM HAVE ONE? if they do can i have it please?! thankz!

I tried to look for Hee Chul, but I couldn't find anything. And even if I use the link, the main comes out. ...I'm confused~ but I know his is authentic.... he he~

Can anyone help me? I'm really desparate....

Guest som4tang

I tried to look for Hee Chul, but I couldn't find anything. And even if I use the link, the main comes out. ...I'm confused~ but I know his is authentic.... he he~

Can anyone help me? I'm really desparate....

heechul's cy is

cyworld.com/yuri9doo

he updates it like once or twice a week too.

Yeah, I signed up for the Korean cyworld, but they said you can only get in after they fax something or something. And the e-mail came in Chinese....I just started to learn Chinese....I feel so stupid now~ ::help~!!!:: Ei~ what do I do now? I don't have a fax machine... ::whiny whiny~::

Archived