List of Korean stars Cyworlds

Guest _dovely

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ahyoung

^

if you search someone on naver or somewhere, there you can find their cyworld address if they have one and it is always confirmed;;; and with cyworld i don't think the koreans waste time posing as someone else........ they have to give their korean security number also

some celebs update often and take good care of their hompi & some celebs don't do that much .. so its differant for everyone

its not like myspace where you can make more than one account..?

Guest lil 1OO4

what...they closed it already..??..well..i always went to ee teuk cyworld..the jplus one..so it owned by fans now huh..???bad...

Eeteuk's cyworld is being maintained by his dad. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest manlytoe

awww!!! that sucks... i have a us.cyworld but not a korean cyworld.. aw man!!! that sucks a lot!!!!

that hecka sucks for me!!!! anyways oh well!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

what is this 'cyworld' actually?.......can anybody tell me?

In Korea, where Cyworld was born, “cy” means “relationship”. So, literally translated, “Cyworld” means “relationship world”. credits to US Cyworld ....in another words....its sorta lyk Myspace. Meet new people, upload pics, diary....etc

can n e body tell me how to get to the cyworlds?? like i click it and it has 2 little people and it says hello i am a person of cyworld (in korean) and then it just go to my home page. if n e one helped me i would be soo happy! thanxz!

^do yoo have a pop up blocker thingy? cuz if ya do...turn the pop up blocker off first and then try again. Cuz once ya turn the pop up blocker off, they cyworld shood come up

@ PINKXDREAMER - Lee Yeon Hee's Cyworld - http://www.cyworld.com/yhdiary

Guest bEcAuSe iMa gUrL

hi.. does anyone know Paran's cyworld

i got Ryan's cyworld already.. but i was wondering what P.O., A.J., Ace, and Neo cyworld is..

Guest loving_you

Sorry to break your bubbles people but the SM cyworld's aren't actually run by the actual celebrities. ^_^

EDIT::::

Let me change my sentence. SOME of the Sm cyworld's aren't actually run by the actual celebrities.

Archived