Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Lee Pil Mo and Kim Ji Ho presented an award, Seo Yi Sook won Golden Acting Award and So yeon and Lee Sang Woo will be there presenting an award as well. Lots of people from Happy Home team. I love it. :heart:

This year is the first time that Daesang (actor) will be chosen by PDs and industry members, rather than by netizens. I am happy to hear that but in the same time I am sad that it  was not the same last year. If it was not a popular vote, Soyeon would have won Daesang for Happy Home.

I think Soyeon will present Daesang. I hoped she will present the Grand Award of the evening but I guess the winner of Daesang 2016( Lee Jong-suk) will give the Daesang 2017.

So yeon and Sang woo presented Top Excellence.

20171230151428_120500.jpg?random=1514646

She wore white/ silver. My second guess. :lol:

Lee Sang Woo (Anthony) presented award to Kim Ji Seok (step brother Ji Won) at 2017 MBC Drama Award ceremony. Congratulations to Kim Ji Seok. Happy 20th Century Boy and Girl team.

Soyeon and sang Woo presenting the award for Kim Ji Suk

I did not like the dress very much. I prefer black or a colorful dress on the red carpet. But Soyeon looks beautiful in anything.Hope to see more in ellegant dresses  on the red carpet events in the future.

Soyeon and her team.

What a beautiful girl!

Spoiler

Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon came together on the stage as present a drama award. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20171231
On the afternoon of the afternoon, '2017 MBC Acting Grand Prize' was held at the new building of MBC in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul. Lee Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon took the stage to anounce the best acting award category.

Lee Sang-woo said, "It was before I got married when I won the prize a year ago." MBC drama gave me a turning point in my life. "

Kim So-yeon said, "I would not have known what life would be if it were not for the sake of humanity." Lee Sang-woo said, 
"We would like to thank MBC once again and hope that you will have a lot of good things through MBC for us." (Google translate)
I hope MBC or other tv Station will give Soyeon a good role in the future. She had so many good things with MBC lately. From Two Weeks, WGM, Happy Home, cameos in MBC dramas. 

Spoiler

1514649156242288.jpg

201712310022719351_1.jpg

3 hours ago, ichiicko said:

pretty  lady....:heart:

Yeah, so pretty!

Too bad that we won`t see her at KBS Drama Awards too. :(

MBC should have created the Best Cameo category last night and give Soyeon the award. :lol: I loved her special apperences lately but still want a new drama role for her.

Seeing the list of KBS winners tonight made me feel sad a little bit. If So yeon didn'd drop the drama "Father is strange" I bet she would had been there and received Top exxellence award like Lee Yoo ri did and also best couple. The father won Daesang, this seems great drama so it  made me believe more that So yeon dropped the drama to prepare for her wedding which she did the right thing, Love and family are more important at her age right now. As her fan I want to see her as much as I can so Im sad seeing someone there replaced her but this is life you can not have all you want so I'm more than happy to see her happy, having a sweet,caring,  handsome husband by her side and starting her  own happy family and soon beautiful children

Happy New Year to you all 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AshleyL said:

Seeing the list of KBS winners tonight made me feel sad a little bit. If So yeon didn'd drop the drama "Father is strange" I bet she would had been there and received Top exxellence award like Lee Yoo ri did and also best couple. The father won Daesang, this seems great drama so it  made me believe more that So yeon dropped the drama to prepare for her wedding which she did the right thing, Love and family are more important at her age right now.

I had the same feeling. Just came through my mind for a moment what if... But as you said, I totally understand why she dropped the project. She loves acting and she is very profesional and likes to keep her word so, I believe it was a hard decision but personal life comes first. She did the best thing for her and we supported her. Looking how happy she is (she is glowing next to her life partner) makes me happy.

Happy New Year, everybody!

New Year`s greetings from Soyeon.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AshleyL said:

im wondering if So Yeon would be on "My ugly Duckling" this coming week or on Jan14 because the show was canceled due to Drama award ceremony 

The episode from December 31 was canceled? I was checking the episode to see a glance of Soyeon and I could not find it anywhere. If that`s the case, Soyeon`s episode will be on January 14. Usually the guests/ special hosts have two episodes but they showed in the preview that Kim Soo ro is back instead of Go Jun Hee. I saw the show when Kim Soo Ro was invited and he was funny. I understand why the audience requested to see him again. I think they will show an episode with Kim Soo ro and next will be Soyeon`s episode (hoping for two episodes :)).

• Like 1

We find out that Soyeon`s dress at MBC Drama awards 2017 was a Jenny Packham dress.

Jenny Packham Eden Wedding dress in Platinum, with its silk lining and shimmering beads.
Reminiscent of the glorious Gatsby era, this beautifully made two piece dress includes a silk chameuse bias-cut slip and a lightweight tulle sheer overdress with glass beading, sequins and crystals intricately embroidered in a Art Deco design. The delicately embellished detail on the sleeves and décolleté is flattering without being distracting and looks amazing in photos. (source)

tumblr_p1rzykeli11sdd1ivo2_r1_540.png

Spoiler

jenny-packham-eden-platinum-wedding-dres

• Like 1

Soyeon appered in the preview of SBS variety show My Ugly Duckling (ep. 70 preview). She filmed the episode in December. She had the same outfit when she wrote the wish card for Namoo Christmas tree.  I can`t wait to see the episode. It will be broadcasted on January 14.

Pretty Soyeon .... miss her on screen. Seing her a few seconds, I could sensed that she was nervious.

I just realised. Tony An was a member of H.O.T, a popular boy band from 90`s. Soyeon had a hard time due to some of immature fans of this group when she was young. She received death threats because she was associated with one of their kpop idol. What if instead of Tony An`s mom, she met on the studio Jang Woo Hyuk`s mom. :DAfter  20 years I wonder if there are some of those fans who are watching the show now and remember those time when they were so "stupid". :lol:

2 hours ago, larus said:

I just realised. Tony An was a member of H.O.T, a popular boy band from 90`s. Soyeon had a hard time due to some of immature fans of this group when she was young. She received death threats because she was associated with one of their kpop idol. What if instead of Tony An`s mom, she met on the studio Jang Woo Hyuk`s mom. :DAfter  20 years I wonder if there are some of those fans who are watching the show now and remember those time when they were so "stupid". :lol:

Those fans would be wondering " What if we weren't so stupid" LOL Their idol is still single and goes on " I live alone" show at age 40 while So yeon's happily married. I know they dated when they were too young, if not because of those fan girls, they may not together still the end anyway, but still it must be a hard time for Soyeon when thinking back grrrr