Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

More stills from the drama Borg Mom.

On November 16, the agency Namooactors announced that Kim So-yeon will appear on MBC 'Borg Mom' and released a few pictures. 

2017111609063693084_1.jpg

In the photo, Kim So-yeon is an extraordinary figure that can hardly be seen, such as wearing a perm hair, a thick makeup, riding a motorcycle, or wearing a kimono.

Kim So Yeon decided to appear in a cameo with the director of "Borg Mom," Sun Hye-yoon. Kim So-yeon decided to appear immediately in a phone call by Seon Hye-yoon PD, who had a relationship with MBC 'We Are Married'. (Google translation)

http://www.sportalkorea.com/butterfly/view.php?gisa_uniq=2017111609063693084&key=&field=&section_code=C1000&search_key=y

So yeon updated her Instagram with thee picture of her apperence in Borg Mom

The actor Kim So - yeon announced his transformation.
2017111801001562100111941.jpg

On November 17, Kim Soo-yeon posted her drama shooting shot with his tagg "# Borg Mom 10 ~ 11 will appear as a gangster" on her instagram.

Kim So-yeon in the photo boasted the charm of a different "crush" than usual. Kim So - yeon is wearing a dark make - up on his head, holding a motorcycle helmet in his hands and firing an intense eyeball, raising the expectation of his fans how she will appear. Kim So-yeon decided to appear after a phone call of Seon Hye-yoon PD, who had a relationship with 'We got married'. (Google translate)

http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201711180100156210011194&ServiceDate=20171117

I just saw this short video and I can`t stop laughing. She is talking gibberish?  I thought she is trying to speak French (and failed) for a moment or a bad English :lol: I read that she is saying that she parked her motorcycle in front of the cafe. I keep starring at the nose ring. I think it is a little uncomfortable. :)

I am happy that Soyeon did this cameo. If she will do a drama soon I will be in heaven. :tongue: Until then, let`s see Sso in an unusual character. I like that she makes those different characters in cameos. The last special appearence was in One More Happy Ending and I enjoyed watching her as an abandoned housewife with two children. 

stills from the drama

Spoiler

Spoiler

From an article, it seams that her character was adopted in the United States, and she wrote a language that she did not know whether it was English or not. He appeared on the day with a nose ring and told the coffee shop clerk "Paking." The clerk seemed to misunderstand, "Are you scolding me?" :lol: 

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?page=1&branch=NEWS&source=&category=entertainment&art_id=5795649

No wonder I thought that she talked gibberish. They invented a language. :lol:  I can`t wait to watch with subtitles.

Soyeon on a motorcycle for Borg Mom.

It was a very short scene, I want to see her riding the motorcycle. <_<

Her character in Borg Mom was named Na Heung Shin and she is a private investigator. She was adopted in a US and later came back to Korea and she has a very bad pronunciation and people are thinking she is cursing sometime. :D She meets Boo Tina former Lee Mi tae in prison. Choi Yeo Jin`s character came up with the name of her agency there,  Search and the Dirty.

I am glad that she will appear in another episode, next Friday. More pictures and videos for us. YAY!

Soyeon`s Instagram update

Kim So-yeon 'Long Boots on Jeans'

201711202104558115_1.jpg&key=393029d9a66

Kim So-yeon attended the premiere of V.I.P., a movie 'The Swindlers ' (Director Jang Chang Won) held at Megabox COEX, Samsung-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 20th. The actors starring in the movie are Hyun Bin, Yoo Ji Tae, Jung Woo Sung, Seong Woo Sung, Park Sung Woong, 'After School' Nana and An Se Hae.

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1021991

I think she was there to support her Namooactors colleague Yoo Ji Tae.

*****20171120_1511178010_77285800_1.jpg

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=1021990

She looks gorgeous. I love the sweater. It is very soft and fluffy. I regognize the long boots. She wore them at the Borg Mom cameo.

Kim So-yeon, 'Simple is Best' (VIP preview)

173790_206033_2213.jpg

http://star.fnnews.com/archives/506579

2017112119034229.jpg

http://www.breaknews.com/sub_read.html?uid=543654&section=sc4

An old picture (it was took in August, I think) with the crew of Even Chris AD video

Sang Woo and Soyeon both wearing black t-shirts. :tongue:

Spoiler

tumblr_oxxhduzlvc1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png

We`ve seen already the picture  when they were having dinner.

tumblr_oxxhduzlvc1sdd1ivo7_r1_540.png

A video from shooting. I saw Soyeon with Sang Woo  there. I hope to see Soyeon in front of the camera, when she will shoot a pictorial.

tumblr_oxxhduzlvc1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.png

Soyeon cut

Spoiler

So yeon carried Decke Bandonee Handy Bag - Black at The Swindlers " VIP premiere,

Today will be the last episode for her special apperence in Borg Mom. I will miss her on screen. Please, Drama Gods, give her a new project or even another cameo this year!

All for You AD

'Winter coat styling' proposed by Kim So Yeon ... Winter season woolen coat
Kim Yeo-yeon, the exclusive model, has proposed a winter coat styling by using all-in-one winter woolen coat.
The new product is a woolen coat that can be worn warmly and lightly with texture and volume.
It features a chic design with a luxurious jacquard pattern and can be worn in an informal setting.
"The coat is the best winter item that can satisfy both warmth and styling because it allows for a variety of styling depending on the matching accessories" said All For You

41121_30221_4341.jpg

http://www.greened.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=41121

My wish will come true!!!! Soyeon will make a cameo in 20-th Century Boy and Girl. Thank you, PD nim! Thank you! I wanted and expected this cameo so much because I know that Soyeon was close with some of the filming crew. She even went with them on the trip at the end of the filming. I am happy with the few seconds of apperence. :D YAY!!!!

The scary PD? :lol: I want more! I wonder if she will appear in the next episode. Fingers crossed.

I think she will appear in the next episode. I am happy.

9 hours ago, larus said:

My wish will come true!!!! Soyeon will make a cameo in 20-th Century Boy and Girl. Thank you, PD nim! Thank you! I wanted and expected this cameo so much because I know that Soyeon was close with some of the filming crew. She even went with them on the trip at the end of the filming. I am happy with the few seconds of apperence. :D YAY!!!!

The scary PD? :lol: I want more! I wonder if she will appear in the next episode. Fingers crossed.

I think she will appear in the next episode. I am happy.

Haha @larus. When I saw the news the first thing I thought of was how your wish came true! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bananacad said:

Haha @larus. When I saw the news the first thing I thought of was how your wish came true! 

:lol: Yeah... a small gift from Drama Gods. She had two speacial apperences this year but I wish there is a new project for her.

Now more pictures from her cameo

151183440234_1_112923.jpg

Actress Kim So-yeon appears in a surprise appearance at the last '20th Century Boys and Girls'. She plays an acting director Kim Sang-woo, who directs  the new work 'Where the Winds Come', starring photographer Jin Jin (Han Se-yeul) and Anthony (Lee Sang Woo). Kim So yeon`s surprise appearance was due to the fact that most of the staff including Lee Dong-yoon, the PD of the previous film.  Before shooting began, she exchanged warm eyes with Lee Sang Woo, who was a "real husband", and encouraged cheers. (Google translation). 

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201711290100249870018172&ServiceDate=20171128

Spoiler

Soyeon and a crew member or it is the actor who plays the second PD or just a fan

He wrote: "Even though it is morning photographing/ shooting,she is bright and looks wonderful!"

November 28 2017

Kim So-Yeon to make cameo appearance in MBC drama series “20th Century Boy and Girl”

20th-Century-Boy-and-Girl-KSY.jpg

Actress Kim So-Yeon is set to make a cameo appearance in currently airing MBC drama series “20th Century Boy and Girl” starring Kim Ji-Suk, Han Ye-Seul and Lee Sang-Woo. Kim So-Yeon is married to co-star Lee Sang-Woo (they married on June 9, 2017). For her cameo appearance, Kim So-Yeon will play a director on a filming set. Her character is notorious for being a perfectionist.

Kim So-Yeon’s cameo appearance will air on either episode 31 or 32 which airs November 28, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/kim-so-yeon-to-make-cameo-appearance-in-mbc-drama-series-20th-century-boy-and-girl

• Like 1

Good example of special appearance by Kim So Yeon

201711291532776865_5a1e54809a0a2.jpg

Kim So-yeon made her appearance by proving the wide spectrum with her special appearance. She appeared in the MBC drama 'Borg Mom' as a special actor, playing an ex cell mate of Bootina (Choi Yeo Jin). Kim So yeon  appeared in an unprecedented visual such as a fallen perm hair and a nose pendantShe said that she  did her best to express the character in a three-dimensional way by constantly practicing and speaking on the spot in order to adapt the Korean pronunciation to the setting of the character who lived in the United States. 

In MBC 20th Century Boy and Girl , Kim So yeon played a perfectionist director. 

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110786077

I also think that she did very well in these special appearances. I was pleasent surprised. I was expecting the cameo in 20th Century Boy and Girl but the one from Borg Mom was really a surprise. I want to thank both PD nims, Lee Dong Yoon and  Sun Hye Yoon for inviting Soyeon to appear in their last work and for preparing this cameo. The writers incorporated very well her apperence.