Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Actress Kim So-yeon attended the 12th Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign sponsored by fashion magazine W Korea in Seoul Dragon City, Seoul, on the afternoon of the October 27th.

On the day of the ceremony, breast cancer awareness campaign charity campaigns were held with the participation of Kim Sang Rang, Han Ji Min, Oh Yeon Seo, Lee Yo Won, Kim Sun A, Kim So Yeon, Gong Hyo Jin ,  Uhm Jung Hwa , Lee Soo Min, Ahn Jung-min, Ahn Sohee , Jang Yoon-joo, Irene, Kang Seung-hyun, Tablo, Kang Hye-jeong, Sean, Jeong Hye-young. (source)

5b8d4b338fa132d2cb1dec965cf2de48.jpg

1509095910_1291389.jpg

PYH2017102741660001300_P4.jpg

20171027182045_collage.jpg

I remember that Soyeon attended the same event in 2015 after her drama "Falling for Innocence" ended. She opted for a black dress. Now she chose a black pant suit, designer clothing by Avouavou.  She looks gorgeous. I wanted a red carpet event for her so I am happy to see her.

Sso uploaded a picture from the red carpet event. She participated in the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign held by W Korea on 27th of October. 

She wore a black silk pants suit designed by Avouavou (a Korean brand).

Kim So yeon and many other fellow actors came yesterday to show their respect for late Kim Joo Hyuk,who died on the 30th of October in a car accident.

She appears at 4:33.

The actors of Namooactors , also lived up to late and mourned the co - worker. Moon Geun-yeong, Kim So-yeon, Yoo Jun-sang, Hong Eun-hee, Kim Hye-sung, Han Jung Soo, Kim Ji-soo and Kim Jae-kyeong came to the funeral ceremony. In particular, actresses such as Moon Geun-young and Kim So-yun grieved with red eyes. (Google translation) source

The funeral service will be held on November 2,  on Soyeon`s birthday. It will be a sad day for her. It is the second tragedy in Namooactors family. RIP, Kim Joo Hyuk. He will be missed. :bawling:

I know that this year Soyeon will not have a joyful birthday but life goes on. I wish her to be healthy, always be surrounded by family, friends and people who appreciate her goodness.  Many years of happiness! Best wishes to Soyeon!

Happy+Birthday+Gif+27.gif

Sending a hug...

tenor.gif

On November 4, Soyeon left a message to her fans at Daum Cafe and DC to thank everyone for the birthday gifts they sent.

Google translation:

2017.11.04 Kim So Yeon Actors' Café and D.C Gallery Happy Birthday Message

FROM Kim So Yeon ^^ *
Thank you ^^ * Really ... *
Thanks to you for the messages you wrote ...
I checked everywhere and it seemed that the parcel sent from ㅜ ㅜ did not arrive well.

• Like 1

I am looking for news about So yeon`s cameo in MBC Borg Mom but nothing yet. Hope we`ll hear more news in the future.

Now a few stills.

Good news for us for two reasons. We`ll see Soyeon on screen again, even in a short apperence and we`ll see her riding a motorcycle. :tongue: Now I hope she will appear in 20th Century Boys and Girl too. It will be perfect. The role of Jin Jin`s sister it is meant for her. PD nim, I am trusting you!:D Fingers crossed. But I am still sad that she doesn`t have a solid offer for another project. But I am keeping the faith.

Kim So yeon and Lee Sang Woo at Charity Golf event

Cr: jejublancble - instagram.com/p/BbYQOazDcpL

In the post  it was tagged "Blanc Blue Pension" just like his/her Instagram name so we can assume that this event was held in Jeju. Sang Woo was filming on Jeju recently too for the MBC drama.Was Soyeon there too? It is another hint? :D It`s my wishful thinking... :lol:

I can`t wait to see her cameo. I wonder what`s the story behind this appearence. Usually, the director, the writer or an actor are inviting people they know or they are close to make a cameo. Last time Soyeon did a cameo was in Jung Kyung Ho`s drama (One More Happy Ending at MBC as well). From what I see the director of Borg Mom is a newbie, but she is the wife of comedian Shin Dong yup. Soyeon and Shin Dong Yup played in SNL Korea as wife and husband in a comedy sketch. It could be a coincidence but I am glad that someone was thinking of our girl and invited her for this special apperence.

43 minutes ago, larus said:

I can`t wait to see her cameo. I wonder what`s the story behind this appearence. Usually, the director, the writer or an actor are inviting people they know or they are close to make a cameo. Last time Soyeon did a cameo was in Jung Kyung Ho`s drama (One More Happy Ending at MBC as well). From what I see the director of Borg Mom is a newbie, but she is the wife of comedian Shin Dong yup. Soyeon and Shin Dong Yup played in SNL Korea as wife and husband in a comedy sketch. It could be a coincidence but I am glad that someone was thinking of our girl and invited her for this special apperence.

The director of Borg Mom was the producer of WGM, she was the lady sat next to Soyeon at MBC entertainment award. I believe So yeon has a close relatioship with her so she made her appearance for the director,

And No, I don't wish So yeon will be a cameo for 20th centuary boys and girl, Sang woo in there is enough :)

7 hours ago, AshleyL said:

The director of Borg Mom was the producer of WGM, she was the lady sat next to Soyeon at MBC entertainment award. I believe So yeon has a close relatioship with her so she made her appearance for the director,

And No, I don't wish So yeon will be a cameo for 20th centuary boys and girl, Sang woo in there is enough :)

I`ve missed that. Yes, I remember when they announced that the WGM PD will direct a drama. I did not know that she was WGM PD.  Now, I know the connection.Thanks.

I still want to see Soyeon in 20th Century Boy and Girl. Not because Sang Woo is there. First I want to see her on screen even in a cameo. Second, it is the team. The PD and the other crew worked with Soyeon on Happy Home. It will be like returning in a friendly team. When I saw the picture of Jamie Lee on her birthday, I wished Soyeon was there too. She had a close relationship with that crew. A cameo is nothing to the story. She can be in a scene without Sang Woo. It doesn`t matter. Many actors are doing cameos these days.

A selfie with Choi yeo Jin

Spoiler

tumblr_ozf71yUfbm1sdd1ivo1_540.png

"Shocking transformation" (for MBC drama Borg Mom). "Coming soon" ...Choi Yeo Jin wrote.

I can`t wait to watch Soyeon`s cameo. I am hoping it will be a whole scene, not just a few seconds. :)

Finally we have articles about Soyeon special appearence in Borg Mom.

2017111501001286300091471.jpg

2017111501001286300091472.jpg

2017111501001286300091473.jpg

She will appear on 17th of November in a special appearence as a prisioner colleague of Choi Yeo Jin`s character from the past. 

In the public photos, Kim So-yeon is wearing blue jeans and has an extraordinary dyed hair. In particular, Kim So - yeon is in a different position from the characters he has played before, such as arranging his nails while sitting on the floor in the prison cell.

The producers of Borg Mom said "Despite the cold weather, both Choi and Kim have finished filming in a cheerful atmosphere." He said, "Please expect Kim So-yeon's comic performance, which has not been seen in the meantime.  (Google translation)

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201711150100128630009147&servicedate=20171115

Spoiler