Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

The atmosphere, the romantic "... Lee Sangwoo :heart:Kim Soyeon , honey dripping eyes

2017091901001533500112301.jpg

2017091901001533500112302.jpg

Kim said in his instagram on the 18th, "Even if you fly in the wind, if you go to the straw, the punishment is approaching."
In the public photos, Lee Soo Woo and Kim So Yeon are on the date.
Kim Sang-yeon, who is showing a neat smile, and a warm-hearted visual that is not covered by a hat or glasses.
In particular, the falling eyes of Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon, looking at each other, are raising the envy of viewers. (Google translation) 

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201709190100153350011230&servicedate=20170918

Another news about our couple. Soyeon and Sang Woo had archery lessons at Korea Archery Club.

Source

The people from that club posted a few pictures on their Instagram page. They wrote: Soo-woo ♡ Kim So-yeon ^^ So lovely couple and UFC coach, I was very happy with you # You came to workout.  I did not know how the time was flowing .

It seams that our couple enjoyed indoor archery games with his friends. The poster said they made a bet and the loosing team should buy the dinner to the winning team. source

• 2 weeks later...

Kim So yeon was mentioned at the press conference of her husband`s new drama "20th Century Boy and Girl" on September 29. Lee Sang Woo told the press that his wife is very supportive of him, practicing the script lines with him at home and very happy that he is working with the director Lee  Dong- Yoon, who directed also the MBC drama Happy Home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Much thanks to @larus for keeping this thread alive. I am really grateful for your efforts. I haven't been posting much but I want you to know I do come and read and appreciate what you're sharing so much. Thanks! 

Also please ignore the spoilers part  I think my phone is glitchy and I can't remove it. 

Spoiler
  • Like 1

More pictures from Guerlain event. Namoo Actors naver blog updated more pictures with our gorgeous girl.  I wish she has another red carpet event. It is a pity that she doesn`t have offers for another project but I remain optimistic.  I`m still hoping that she will receive some scripts.

8018-12.jpg?type=w1200

tumblr_ox747rGWiy1sdd1ivo7_540.jpg

Spoiler

tumblr_ox73slgebV1sdd1ivo3_540.jpg

tumblr_ox73slgebV1sdd1ivo1_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ox73slgebV1sdd1ivo4_540.jpg

tumblr_ox73slgebV1sdd1ivo5_540.jpg

tumblr_ox747rGWiy1sdd1ivo4_540.jpg

tumblr_ox747rGWiy1sdd1ivo1_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ox73slgebV1sdd1ivo6_540.jpg

tumblr_ox73slgebV1sdd1ivo7_540.jpg

tumblr_ox73slgebV1sdd1ivo9_540.jpg

tumblr_ox747rGWiy1sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

Seeing her manager in a suit. :)

tumblr_ox747rGWiy1sdd1ivo2_540.jpg

tumblr_ox747rGWiy1sdd1ivo6_540.jpg

tumblr_ox73slgebV1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ox747rGWiy1sdd1ivo3_540.jpg

tumblr_ox73slgebV1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ox2t6rVF2F1sdd1ivo7_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ox747rGWiy1sdd1ivo8_540.jpg

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=9865490&memberNo=1609562

• Like 2

On 02.10.2017 at 12:42 PM, bananacad said:

Much thanks to @larus for keeping this thread alive. I am really grateful for your efforts. I haven't been posting much but I want you to know I do come and read and appreciate what you're sharing so much. Thanks! 

You`re welcome. I am happy to hear that there are people who, at least, read this thread. Continuing to come from time to time to say hello. :)

More pictures from the Zoo.

Taking a selfie...

tumblr_ox747rGWiy1sdd1ivo9_540.jpg

tumblr_ox747rGWiy1sdd1ivo10_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ox747rGWiy1sdd1ivo5_540.jpg

And two more picture from archery training...

Spoiler

%EC%96%91%EA%B6%81.jpg?type=w1200

%EC%96%91%EA%B6%811.jpg?type=w1200

Kim So-yeon, who married Sang Woo Lee in June, prepared their parents' gifts for Chuseok early on and was ready to be loved as her new daughter-in-law. Kim So-yeon said, "I will go to the holy grail and become a common holiday like everyone else."  She said that she had gone to buy Chuseok gift with Lee Woo-woo in the honeymoon.

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/read/556786

The couple actors Lee Sang-woo and Kim Soon-yeon show off the 'resemblance of styling' that utilizes simple colors and accessories.

2017092916233324647_1.jpg

Lee Sang-woo attended the MBCpress conference of his new drama '20th Century Boys Girl'  at the Imperial Palace Hotel in Nonhyeon-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 29th of last month.
Lee Sang Woo showed a neat 'Navy & White' suit fashion by matching Navy jacket and pants to White T-shirt.
He wore white colored sneakers and added points by wearing badges on his jackets.

Kim So-yeon attended the launch of a new product, 'Kiss Kiss Mat' lipstick, a beauty brand 'Guerlain' in Gangnam, Seoul, Shinsegae Department Store.
Kim So - yeon has a nude tone off shoulder dress and pumps that match the colors in a one - color fashion. Kim added points with earrings and rings. 

http://stylem.mt.co.kr/stylemView.php?no=2017092916233324647&type=1&ref=https%3A%2F%2Fsearch.naver.com

Soyeon with her lady friends, Suann and Jessie.

Spoiler

tumblr_ox2t6rVF2F1sdd1ivo8_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_ox2t6rVF2F1sdd1ivo9_r1_540.jpg

I am hearing about upcoming dramas airing this year and  even next year and I am eager to hear that she has a new project. Still waiting but is becoming hard to wait. I apreciate this Instagram update. Missing my girl... So glad to see her pretty face again. Love the leather jacket too.

Cute and shy Sso.

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting for the winter collection of All for You to see my girl.

On a side note, Lee Sang Woo, in his current drama, is a protagonist of a variety show We Got Married. I bet Soyeon gave him some tips. :lol: I am wishing that Soyeon will make a cameo in MBC drama. Drama Gods, PD Lee Dong Yoo, anyone make that happen!

All For You promo

Translations (credit glasseshead)
SY: SW ssi, this down jumper looks so warm & light
SW : yeah, it is made of goose & very light. Doesn’t look like I have dressed it. It’s good
SY: You can put it on this package bag and use it everywhere
SW : SY ssi is very cool too
SY : this down jumper is a slim cutting & make your waist look very slim …This is allforyou

They are adorable. It is hard to concentrate on the clothes. :D