Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Good news. It is not a drama, it`s  another pictorial. It is still good news and I hope it will be an interview as well. Namooactors posted on their July scredules a photoshoot on July 12 for High Cut Magazine. I think in August we will see new pictures of Soyeon for that magazine. She did a pictorial for them long time ago.

Pictures from the old photoshoot July 2009, High Cut Magazine

Someone took some pictures of our couple. I feel like a stalker right now B) but it is nice to see them. Just two ordinary people eating at a mall (I assume)..

Sang Woo Lee and So Yeon Kim
Beaute38 green tree> 2017.07.05. 23:06

She said on her blog...

Is it Kim So Yeon? I do not think I would have done it. I did not wear a hat here, but I saw a small face and I could not see my eyes, but it looked pretty. After a while I saw that Lee Sang Woo, an ordinary person, approached Kim Soon Yeon. I realized that they were a newly married couple. .

http://blog.naver.com/beaute38/221044933409

More information from Ssofanpage

So they are at the hotel in Macau. They went to another holiday. Love it. Good for them.

• Like 1

Bada uploaded an old picture with Soyeon but she deleted after that.

We still have the picture and an article.

2017070801000652500046511.jpg

"Bada and Kim So - yeon shared memories of 19 years"

Bada was nostalgic. She uploaded a picture talking about their frienship of 19 years . "I do not have a friend, but I still miss it in my heart," (A friend who is not near by the sea mentioned is the late Lee Eun-joo, their common friend).  "I still have a friend who could be like 10 years ago. Soyeon and I, a memorable chapter. I posted a picture with an article called "Why?"  "I remember, a different dress, I shot it in a suburban field," she added, "I was in my twenties with my friend who got married in the same year."

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201707080100065250004651&servicedate=20170707

• Like 2

Soyeon uploaded two pictures in her wedding dress, when she was preparing for the wedding.

Kim So-yeon, who seems to be a little nervous looking ahead of the wedding ceremony.
The pure white goddess with the pure white wedding dress, and the graceful and luxurious appearance focused her attention.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201707090100073160005337&servicedate=20170708

Someone from her team uploaded a few pictures from one of their lunches.

Spoiler

tumblr_osmphmige51sdd1ivo6_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_osmphmige51sdd1ivo7_r1_540.jpg

• Like 1

K-fans Happy with Coincidence of Hit Late 90` s Sitcom Soonpoong Clinic Sisters Kim So Yeon and Song Hye Kyo Marrying Drama Costar in 2017

tumblr_osmphmige51sdd1ivo8_r1_540.png

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/07/07/k-fans-happy-with-coincidental-timing-of-hit-late-90s-sitcom-soonpoong-clinic-sisters-kim-so-yeon-and-song-hye-kyo-marrying-drama-costars-in-2017/

• Like 2

Yes, got the chance to watch some clips of Soonpoong in YT. They're funny sisters, always involved in mishaps and hilarious situations... So Yeon is the unnie of Hye Kyo...can't believe that's So Yeon, during younger days...

love watching them, though it does not have ENG sub, but can't help but laugh seeing their expressions and the way they talk.lol!

I even look for the DVD copy in Amazon coz I really like to watch this sitcom, unfortunately it was not sub in ENG.

months ago, had a conversation with a friend, we' re curious there are beautiful Korean actresses,  who are not married, and no news about their dating life, (mentioned Kim SO Yeon and Kyo)   little did we know they are dating their drama partners..and incidentally

both married year 2017..

Kim So yeon uploaded her Instagram with a picture. She is wearing sunglasses and sent a message to thank Yoon Da Hoon for them.

Yoon Da Hoon Thank you, brother
# Athletic Sunglasses
# Ator
# President Yoon Da Hoon

Earlier Lee Sang Woo wore sunglasess too at Ator brand event. I don`t know the exact connection between Ator and Yoon Da Hoon but it seems that both of them supported their colleague. Maybe YDH  opened a store with this brand.  

• Like 2

Today, July 12, Soyeon had the photoshoot for High Cut Magazine.

They gave her a cake.Nice.

With her team

Namooactors uploaded a BTS picture too.

Acording to Namooactors, Kim So yeon was selected as Guerlain 's muse. So that`s why she had a cake with Guerlain products decoration.

Spoiler

tumblr_osz9hbCAU61sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

tumblr_osz9hbCAU61sdd1ivo2_540.jpg

tumblr_osmphmige51sdd1ivo10_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_osmphmige51sdd1ivo9_r1_540.jpg

• Like 2

We have a few pictures from the photoshoot thanks to her friend Suann (her hair stylist).

Godess, Soyeon.

tumblr_osz9hbCAU61sdd1ivo3_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_osz9hbCAU61sdd1ivo8_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_osz9hbCAU61sdd1ivo4_r1_540.jpg

Spoiler

I will like the pictorial because Soyeoin is beautiful in anything but I wish they choose for her color to wear. She did a pictorial outdoor this year but I still want one on the beach or somewhere with exotic background like she did that pictorial in Guam. Well, I can`t wait to see High Cut pictorial for now.

• Like 2

Lee sang Woo and Kim So yeon couple looking good together.

It seams that they are at the studio where their come to select their wedding pictures. They brought a rice cake for the photographer.

picture

Remember when I talk that our couple will be the last to appear in a variety show? Well, I reconsider. They might surprise us. One of them has surprised me already.  Lee Sang Woo will appear in MBC variety show in which a few celebrities will live together in a house for 2 days and 3 nights. Why... I don`t know. It is a new show so don`t know the concept.  I hope Soyeon will choose a drama project and stay away of those variety shows but who knows? I will watch anyway if that will happen (even without being a fan of variety shows at all). B) I start to wonder if she will do a drama this year. The time flies so quickly and no news... yet.:(

Update: Lee Sang Woo has two projects in works with MBC, a reality show and a drama.That`s great.  Funny.... When I heard that PD will have another drama I thought Soyeon will receive a role in it because the role suits her but it looks like her husband will be instead. I am happy for him. Hope he will accept. Fingers crossed for a drama or movie project for our girl too.

• Like 3

I saw a picture with Soyeon from Dr. Champ wearing the famous pink hoodie and I remembered that our couple wore clothes with Smurfs. How cute! Sang Woo love smurfs so maybe they both will wear couple hoodie with this character someday.

Baby Smurf and Smurfette? :lol:

tumblr_ot4mh5TDpA1sdd1ivo6_r1_540.png

I don`t rewatch kdramas but I think I will rewatch Dr. Champ soon if Soyeon won`t be in a drama this year. How adorable was the scene in Dr. Champ,episode 9,  when Ji Heon gave Yeon woo the guitar and then told her to say out loud "Do well!". Loved that scene.

tumblr_ot4mh5TDpA1sdd1ivo2_r1_540.png

tumblr_ot4mh5TDpA1sdd1ivo3_r1_540.png

Spoiler

tumblr_ot4mh5TDpA1sdd1ivo4_r1_540.png

tumblr_ot4mh5TDpA1sdd1ivo5_r1_540.png

DrChamp09-00074.jpg

• Like 2

So yeon is so cute and funny. She uploaded a picture on Instagram saying... "Passing by...#All For You". She was passing by All For You Ad and someone took a picture with her looking at her husband in the advertising banner. :lol:

Spoiler

tumblr_ot4mh5TDpA1sdd1ivo7_r1_500.jpg

• Like 2

According to Namooactor`s schredule, Soyeon`s has an advertisement shooting on July 18. So it is tomorrow. I wonder if it is for Guerlain or for All for You. It was said earlier when she was shooting the High Cut pictorial that she was chosen as Guerlain`s muse/ model. It was just for the pictorial or she has a contract with the famous French ,perfume, cosmetics and skincare house? I wish to see her in a television Ad for them. The last time she had the Johnnie Walker, another famous brand in 2012. They were targeting independent, stylish women and they chose Soyeon to be their model. She fits the concept so well. :)

Let`s see again the posters for Johnnie Walker.

3076686108_USCiMphs_JWP_creative_Page_5.

Spoiler

3076686108_9OetfYq7_JWP_creative_Page_4.

3076686108_v7zmgnEi_JWP_creative_Page_3.

3076686108_0N8qGrjn_EAB980EC868CEC97B0_E

3076686108_NDIXkjT5_0926-F.jpg

3076686108_eWOwnz86_EAB980EC868CEC97B0_E

3076686108_K70uUqjf_0737-F.jpg

As much as I want Soyeon to shoot an Ad for Guerlain, It is a higher posiblility to be for All for You , fall -winter collection. At this time of year they will shoot for the next collection. Either way, I can`t wait to see the new pictures and the video.

ALLFORYOU is doing outdoor advertising for high advertising effectiveness and potential customers.

source

Update: It is All for You Ad Shooting. I saw a picture with Lee Sang Woo and his stylist preparing for AFY fall winter collection shooting. Hope next month will see the video making.

• Like 3

So yeon gave us a few pictures from All for You  photosoot, Fall- Winter collection

She wrote: "I had fun  AFY 2017 F/W shooting. Thank You for all the moments or Always thank you All For You (Google translate)

Spoiler

• Like 2

Reading the plot about the drama sang woo will be in.  It seems like the female protagonist would have suited SoYeon quite well too.  :/ hopefully we can see her on screen.  Or she cameos in the ending scene.  It's sounds like sang woo is the second male lead so probably not get the girl.  So maybe SoYeon can cameo on the last episode showing after some time and recovery Sang woos character finds another lover and that's SoYeon!  Haha my imagination going wild.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bananacad said:

Reading the plot about the drama sang woo will be in.  It seems like the female protagonist would have suited SoYeon quite well too.  :/ hopefully we can see her on screen.  Or she cameos in the ending scene.  It's sounds like sang woo is the second male lead so probably not get the girl.  So maybe SoYeon can cameo on the last episode showing after some time and recovery Sang woos character finds another lover and that's SoYeon!  Haha my imagination going wild.  

Yeah, the role suited her but there are other roles for her to take. I am thinking about the KBS drama Land of Common Sense (if it is still in works or it was dropped from their schredule for good not just postponed) where the heroine is a diplomat, a halfway between the perfect diplomat and a nutjob, who is wearing her emotions on her sleeve kind of gal. Really like to see her take such role. Another suitable role it could be as one of the ladies in Buam-dong Revenge Social Club, the drama who is courting Ra Mi Ran for a lead role. I wish to see Soyeon in the trio of ladies, she could reunite with her former Real Men colleague. I still dream of a thriller drama where we have a female centric drama but I know I have to dream on. Who knows what other dramas are in works. I really want to hear the good news that our girl will do another project.

Your idea of a cameo in PD Lee Dong Yoon`s new work is great. I always read about all kinds of cameos and wish Soyeon to do it as well. Her last cameo in One More Happy Ending was good. I like when the cameo is not very short. 

Another BTS picture from High Cut pictorial. Soyeon is using a Guerlain lipstick.

tumblr_otfm06GFhe1sdd1ivo1_540.jpg

I can`t wait to see the pictorial from High Cut.

• Like 1

Soyeon has been more active lately on her Instagram. She posted another picture .

"Next to the beautiful flower of Hibiscus". The Hibiscus syriacus also know as Rose of Sharon is the National Flower of South Korea. It is called Mugunghwa in Korean.

She is wearing the motocycle helmet. She went for a ride? :) She looks at a beautiful view.

• Like 2

There seems to be news on the confirmation of Sang Woo joining a variety TV show called it's dangerous beyond the blanket.  Apparently a show designed to show case the daily lives of celebrities who would prefer to stay home than go out.  

I wonder if we might catch a few glimpse of so yeon. ?  Do you think it will he filmed in their house? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bananacad said:

There seems to be news on the confirmation of Sang Woo joining a variety TV show called it's dangerous beyond the blanket.  Apparently a show designed to show case the daily lives of celebrities who would prefer to stay home than go out.  

I wonder if we might catch a few glimpse of so yeon. ?  Do you think it will he filmed in their house? 

Yeah. He is busy this summer. About the new MBC variety show, they are not filming at their real house so we can`t catch a glimpse of our girl. They were on another  location from 24/25 to 27 July.

• Like 1