Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

31 minutes ago, ouyen said:

I tried both links you quoted but did not see any article :((

I edited my 2nd last post but couldnt submit, this technical issue is really annoying @_@

I tried the links and it works fine for me. The first is the video in Naver (the same video that was  on Instagram) and the second link is the article is in Korean (from OBS NEWS).

I am getting impatient. They announced some new dramas for the last half of the year  and their casting offers. I hope Soyeon is up to one drama this year too. Fingers crossed. Drama Gods, make us happy!

• Like 1

Haha please be patient Larus. I dont expect to hear about her new project this year or even next year =)) I think So Yeon may take a long break for pregnancy and for her first baby :D. However I do expect So Yeon's appearance in talk shows. Love her stories and how she tells her stories =))

Ah, when i clicked the second link, only a list of video clips was shown. Haizz dont know why and how this happened. I'm rewatching her Falling for innocence. Short hair suited her and her face was rounder (i love that). In Happy home, she looked so thin and so fragile :(.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ouyen said:

Haha please be patient Larus. I dont expect to hear about her new project this year or even next year =)) I think So Yeon may take a long break for pregnancy and for her first baby :D. However I do expect So Yeon's appearance in talk shows. Love her stories and how she tells her stories =))

I don`t expect her to be in talk shows.(She still has a dificulty to appear in those shows).  But I still expect to see her in a new project before she will take a break for another capter in her personal life. If my wish will not became true I will resign of the idea to not see her on the small screen for a while. I will be happy that she is happy. Just hoping she will return like Lee Bo young in a great way. Who knows?

7 hours ago, ouyen said:

I'm rewatching her Falling for innocence. Short hair suited her and her face was rounder (i love that). In Happy home, she looked so thin and so fragile :(.

To film a role for six- eight months is not easy, especially in live shooting system. She must have been so tired. I remember some actor said that he lost 5 kilograms while filming for his drama and it was not that long when he start filming. Hope she will choose a short drama next time or a movie. Depends on the offers.

I don`t rewach dramas because there is so little time and so many new dramas available but I will rewatched some of her old dramas when I will miss her badly. ^_^

• Like 1

Sang Woo uploaded two pictures from their honeymoon in Bali. In one of them, the happy couple are all smiles having in the background the beach and some kids rising kites.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170621

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201706211048264118799_1

Seeing them so happy makes me happy. :D:wub:

Unrelated note... In the latest episodes of King Of Masked Singer, we saw how two friends of Lee Sang Woo were in the MBC program. Jung Chan Woo and Wi Yang Ho. They had the singing duel, and Wi Yang Woo went in another round. They both have a good voice. Watching the episodes, I remember how our sweet squirrel surprised us with her presence. :D

• Like 1

It looks like someone saw the happy couple having lunch on June 20, but there is no pic with them. So they returned from their Bali honeymoon.

Google translation

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002684096

Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon appeared on Rodeo Street in Apgujeong on the 20th."Lee and Sang Woo and Kim So Yeon came to the restaurant for lunch. There were a lot of people, but they were standing in line without conscious eyes. It was good. "

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ouyen said:

Wow a new pic of our lovely couple. Both looked so happy. I feel happy too. So Yeon seemed to gain some weight. Pls gain more weight So Yeon. Trust me, you will look prettier :-*

I find her the same. She is thin but she looks so happy. :) I agree that she will look prettier if she will gain a little weight but as long as she is healthy, no problem.

I see so many cameo news these days. I think it will be great if Soyeon will appear at least in a special guest role.

• Like 2

We have another picture of Soyeon in Bali. She looks lovely and serene.. Love the background too. I am glad she had a great time there with her husband.

She left a message for her fans on Fan Café & D.C Inside Gallery. She thanks her fans as they have been sharing many things together,  She has finished the trip well and returned. It is another start in her life and they are taking a pair of steps strongly. As her fans have deeply supported her, she feels more responsible . She promised that she will do her best to show them a good appearance and good acting. 

Spoiler

tumblr_orn68yK2oM1sdd1ivo7_r1_500.jpg

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=33174&page=1

• Like 3

Celebrity Couples People Want To See On 2nd Season Of “Newlywed Diary”

kim-tae-hee-rain-joo-sang-wook-cha-ye-ry

Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo

kim-so-yeon-lee-sang-woo-540x405.jpg

These two actors tied the knot less than a month ago, making them true newlyweds. In a world where large age differences between couples have become increasingly common, Kim So Yeon and Lee Sang Woo set themselves apart by being a same-aged couple. The two of them also met on the set of the drama “Happy Home.” Since both actors rarely make an appearance on variety shows, it might be interesting to see them together on “Newlywed Diary.”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/06/25/celebrity-couples-people-want-see-2nd-season-newlywed-diary/

I think that  from all the couple mentioned in the article, Soyeon and Sang Woo are the last to agree to do a vatiety show. They are both shy and private people and as mentioned above both rarely make a variety show for that reason. Soyeon  decided to go outside her comfort zone a couple of times but this kind of show is much more personal, and  involves more exposure. I am sure the fans will want to see more of them but I personally don`t want to know that they stress over this kind of appearence. Hope to see them back to work soon in a new drama or movie.

• Like 3

I agree with Larus. I'd love to see Sang Woo and So Yeon on the show but i doubt that they will do it. If they could appear together on a mini show, it would be awesome. Do you know any mini shows for couples?

• Like 1

On 6/27/2017 at 2:59 PM, ouyen said:

I agree with Larus. I'd love to see Sang Woo and So Yeon on the show but i doubt that they will do it. If they could appear together on a mini show, it would be awesome. Do you know any mini shows for couples?

Mini shows for couples? I don`t know what is that. :) You are refering to miniseries (dramas with 12- 16 episodes?) I think it is rare for a married couple to appear in a kdrama together (never heard of except for cameos in each other dramas) but it is not imposible. I think they are avoiding that, maybe they want to avoid the attention of the public on their personal life and not on their acting. I read in an interview that Lee Bo Young said that she doesn`t want to be in the same drama with Ji Sang but I don`t remember her reason. Edit> I find the article here

We have to get used to not seing Soyeon and Sang Woo together on events but at least we have the All for You advertisment for now. And we hope they will upload some pictures from their personal life on Instagram but I doubt that.

Speaking of All for You... let see Soyeon presenting an event  for Summer collection. 

Spoiler

Making video for Summer Collection 2017

• Like 2

Oh no, i didnt mean dramas or movies :D. I hope there are some shows where couples talk about their daily life or how much they know about their partner, etc. It would be awesome if So Yeon and Sang Woo will participate such shows. We will know when Sang Woo fell for So Yeon, how he confessed his love, how So Yeon reacted then who cooks at home, who does most of the housework, etc. Am I weird if I'm curious about such things :))

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ouyen said:

Oh no, i didnt mean dramas or movies  I hope there are some shows where couples talk about their daily life or how much they know about their partner, etc. It would be awesome if So Yeon and Sang Woo will participate such shows. We will know when Sang Woo fell for So Yeon, how he confessed his love, how So Yeon reacted then who cooks at home, who does most of the housework, etc. Am I weird if I'm curious about such things

You are talking about reality shows. I think there is something like that. I read about the musician couple,  Lee hyori and her husband, who will be featuring in their own reality show on JTBC. I don`t know the format because it is new and I think it is in works. It is the  “Newlywed Diary” who was mentioned a few posts above with Goo Hye-sun and Ahn Jae-hyun. Never saw it but I think they showed some aspects from their daily life.  Reality shows are not for everyone. Not many people can do a reality shows. 

It is understandable to want to know more about your favorite couple. It is like a romance drama in motion. Your romantic heart wants more...:D but realistically... that`s not going to happen, especially when too much exposer it is not very good for any couple out there. You have to get used to not even seeing them together on public events. They will keep their life in private. We wish them the best and will cheer them to be happy together... from afar.

BTW... they were spotted shopping Zara`s clothes on 23rd June. They were wearing hats too low to not be recognized but someone recognized Sang woo`s voice and then saw soyeon too. She was interested in a Zara`s coat at that time. So... the celebraties are trying to live a normal life and hide from the public eyes. I imagine them with those hats mingling among other buyers. So cute.  :tongue:

• Like 1

"Newlywed diary" is too much. I just want a 30-min show, chatting and having fun games. :( Yep, too much exposure, not likely to see my lovely couple. But I wont give up my hope until So Yeon announces her pregnancy :))

Was there any photo Larus?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ouyen said:

Was there any photo Larus?

What photos? Ah... when they were shopping? No. They had an incognito moment. The person who saw them talked about on Sso Baidu (I think) and Sso Facebookpage translated the conversation between fans.

I still have hope for a new project. Fingers crossed. :)

• Like 2