Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

January 2016 – Cosmopolitan] Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang – Sweet Day – Interview

Cosmo - Kim So Yeon et Kwak Si Yang

Your couple in MBC “We Got Married” is nicknamed “SoSi Couple” and you’re receiving a lot of love. Is the first time for both of you that you do a couple photo shoot, right? I think people who have known you for a long time must be surprised when they watch “WGM”. They probably have chills and say “I didn’t know that side of you.

Kwak Si Yang: No. They just say “oh, it’s Kwak Si Yang!”? My friends thought I would be acting because it’s for TV, but they told me they think “it’s the real you” when they see my behavior.

Kim So Yeon: In my case, fans or people around me who didn’t know me very well are very surprised and go “oh, is it Kim So Yeon?”. To be honest, it’s something that made me worry a lot. I’m talking about opening that Pandora box I had kept hidden all this time. Then I thought to myself what was there to hide now that I was here. I made up my mind and decided to join the show. People told me it’s nice that they’re able to see this new side of me. I also felt awkward the first time I saw myself, but I’m getting used to it.

Si Yang, you were the most real-time searched keywords with “the king of events” words. On So Yeon’s birthday, you put a flowers crown on her head, you set up a birthday meal, you baked a cake and you even made an ultimate surprise event at an amusement park. Did you really prepare everything yourself?

Siyang: My original plan was to hide birthday gifts all around the house like a treasure hunt. However, I realized there wasn’t enough space and she’d find them right away. That’s why I thought I should go outside first. I wonder what I coud give her and I decided to break down the event in different moments. If it’s a birthday, then there should be a birthday meal, right? How about some braised short ribs? Well, then how about some center of heel? As I kept asking myself those questions, I kept thinking about it and I remembered all the questions I had asked her. That’s how the number of events kept growing.

So Yeon:  It was the best event he could do because it would be the first and last. I was very moved.

Read more

https://thesunnytown.wordpress.com/2015/12/22/january-2016-cosmopolitan-kim-so-yeon-and-kwak-si-yang-sweet-day-interview/

Cosmopolitan
Translation: @thesunnytown – thesunnytown.wordpress.com

The rest of the interview translated by seesaw_ love from Chinese translations

Q:  Does this vitural marriage experience change your opinion or thoughts of marriage?

Soyeon : Personally, I have not put in much thought to this topic as it is still not something plan for the near future. However, this virtual marriage made me realised that Being married can be so happy and blessed, especially with someone who is always by my side. This experience in a way make me start to think about marriage, in a more positive and anticipating manner.

Siyang : I agree with the feeling of having someone by my side. Even if the whole world choose to be different from me, 
my wife, and my children will still be on my side. Although I am feeling happy and blessed now, however would I feel even more happier and blessed after marriage.

Q : How would your marriage ceremony be like?

Soyeon: I just want to keep the ceremony simple and meaningful by just inviting my close friends and relatives to give
me their blessings.

Siyang : Personally I also prefer a simplier ceremony. Althought I want to give my parents a more grand event, 
however I should follow my own wish in this once in a lifetime event.

Q: After being a virtual couple till now and knowing that you might not see each other after the contract ends, how do you feel?

Siyang : Should be very lonely especially at times when we think of each other, feeling empty. 

Soyeon : I don't dare to imagine. Maybe it takes a day to bring me back to reality....I really don't know.

Q:  Describe which stage of the relationship you are in?

Siyang : It is a very close and comfortable relationship even thought we are not a real couple.

Soyeon : He is presently the one that makes me laugh and vibe with positive energy.

• Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

The stunning Kim So Yeon is with another man in 'Sure' magazine

Wait, that's not Kwak Si Yang!  The gorgeous actress Kim So Yeon paired up with actor Lee Jung Jin, who is currently active as a photojournalist and debuted as a fashion magazine photographer with this shoot.  

He took part in a special photoshoot for 'Sure' magazine with the help of actress Kim So Yeon whom he personally asked to model for him.  In the interview, she praised him with, "There is probably no actor who is not on good terms with the actor Lee Jung Jin.  He's an actor with an extremely good personality.  I was completely surprised when he said he was going to take pictures.  As a fellow actor, I thought that was very cool, and when I saw his pictures, I really liked them."

kim-so-yeon_1450901464_kim2.jpg

The two of them can be seen in Singapore, looking like close friends indeed.  He said in his own interview, "It's really not an easy thing to shoot a pictorial, but it was a really good opportunity.  I'll probably be in a photo shoot whenever I do a new production, so experiencing taking pictures as the photographer of a shoot would probably be great help to me."  He is currently engaged in filming for his movie 'Trick.'

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/the-stunning-kim-so-yeon-is-with-another-man-in-sure-magazine 

You cannot post full translation from blog the sunnytown. She restricted only to post the link to the interview

We Got Married Couple Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang Do Romantic Pictorial for Cosmopolitan Korea

Posted on December 23, 2015 by ockoala

nuna1.jpg

I don’t watch long running K-variety show We Got Married, but like a casting for a drama I always take note of which entertainers are paired up together. One of the odder couplings for the show has been current noona-dongsaeng acting couple of Kim So Yeon and Kwak Si Yang. She’s 35 and he’s 28 so the 7 year age gap isn’t terribly wide or insurmountable, it’s just that she projects a much more mature and sophisticated vibe to his big boy next door appeal. I’ll leave it to those watching the show to share some thoughts about whether the chemistry and connection is there to make their segments fun to watch, but the recently released couple’s pictorial in for the January 2016 edition of Cosmopolitan Korea is certainly fun to view. The one where they are cuddling is my absolute fave, it feels like the candid moment caught by the photographer and the natural chemistry is totally there.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/12/23/we-got-married-couple-kim-so-yeon-and-kwak-si-yang-do-romantic-pictorial-for-cosmopolitan-korea/

user posted image  user posted image

December 23, 2015

Actress Kim So Yeon's Singapore travel pictorial unveiled

Source: TVJ via Hancinema.net

photo666403.jpg

Kim So-yeon has revealed her pictorial through fashion magazine Sure on December 23rd. Her travel pictorial photoshoot was taken in Singapore, her favorite destination.

In the revealed images, Kim So-yeon commends your attention with the fascinating expressions on her face and various poses.

This pictorial showcases Kim So-yeon's elegant and chic appeals successfully. Kim So-yeon's looks, the brilliant urban appeals of Singapore and the oriental mood of the city complete the highly sensuous travel pictorial.

This pictorial is actually actor and photographer Lee Jeong-jin's debut project on a fashion magazine. He participated in the project from the initial planning stage and he is the one who cast Kim So-yeon for the pictorial photoshoot project.

Kim So-yeon is currently starring in MBC's variety show 'We Got Married season 4'. More of her pictorial can be seen in Sure January issue photo666405.jpg

. photo666404.jpg

• Like 2

On 12/24/2015 at 4:36 AM, larus said:

So yeon will attend MBC Entertainment Awards on 29th December. I can`t wait to see her on the red carpet in an elegant dress. This year we saw her just in WKorea event. We want more.

Happy Holidays!  

looking forward to it:blush: 

The Cosmopolitan interview had more questions. @seesaw_love Translated the rest of the interview from Chinese. Thanks.

Q:  Does this virtual marriage experience change your opinion or thoughts of marriage?

Soyeon : Personally, I have not put in much thought to this topic as it is still not something plan for the near future. However, this virtual marriage made me realized that Being married can be so happy and blessed, especially with someone who is always by my side. This experience in a way make me start to think about marriage, in a more positive and anticipating manner.

Siyang : I agree with the feeling of having someone by my side. Even if the whole world choose to be different from me, 
my wife, and my children will still be on my side. Although I am feeling happy and blessed now, however would I feel even more happier and blessed after marriage.

Q : How would your marriage ceremony be like?

Soyeon: I just want to keep the ceremony simple and meaningful by just inviting my close friends and relatives to give
me their blessings.

Siyang : Personally I also prefer a simple ceremony. Although I want to give my parents a more grand event, 
however I should follow my own wish in this once in a lifetime event.

Q: After being a virtual couple till now and knowing that you might not see each other after the contract ends, how do you feel?

Siyang : Should be very lonely especially at times when we think of each other, feeling empty. 

Soyeon : I don't dare to imagine. Maybe it takes a day to bring me back to reality....I really don't know.

Q:  Describe which stage of the relationship you are in?

Siyang : It is a very close and comfortable relationship even thought we are not a real couple.

Soyeon : He is presently the one that makes me laugh and vibe with positive energy.