Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

Soyeon Ssi FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

11169891_1590345167911998_78505083576614576_n.jpg

That's relief  when Namoo Actor announced official statement that our SY is innocence immediately after this news spread on social community. Oh! Such a bad luck for her to know a bad guy like him >:P Hope everything gonna be settle and no serious problem for Soyeon Ssi. We always trust in you. Be strong and concentrate on you current job "Falling with Soonjung" Fighting!
I faded from Soompi quite long both KSY forum and FFI forum. According to many poster and comment at FFI thread. I'm glad this drama quite popular here. I remember @victorb left a comment on FFI thread that Kim Soon Jung is best of KSY's character in 5 years after Dr.Champ. Wow!!! Let's hi5!!! I'm totally agree with you Soonjung completely reminded me to YeonWoo, My timeless most favorite KSY's character. Hope FFI being continue with good plot and good role for our girl till the end.  :)

Guest adikkeluangman

JKH and KSY from his IG. This must be on early episode.CARuq25UYAEEfHE.jpg
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000650597

minkie_p said:

Soyeon Ssi FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/

11169891_1590345167911998_78505083576614576_n.jpg

That's relief  when Namoo Actor announced official statement that our SY is innocence immediately after this news spread on social community. Oh! Such a bad luck for her to know a bad guy like him >:P Hope everything gonna be settle and no serious problem for Soyeon Ssi. We always trust in you. Be strong and concentrate on you current job "Falling with Soonjung" Fighting!
I faded from Soompi quite long both KSY forum and FFI forum. According to many poster and comment at FFI thread. I'm glad this drama quite popular here. I remember @victorb left a comment on FFI thread that Kim Soon Jung is best of KSY's character in 5 years after Dr.Champ. Wow!!! Let's hi5!!! I'm totally agree with you Soonjung completely reminded me to YeonWoo, My timeless most favorite KSY's character. Hope FFI being continue with good plot and good role for our girl till the end.  :)

hope this issue is cleared up fast, there are articles pooping up, i hope that Namoo protects KSY  :(( Kim So Yeon is is trending most searched in Nate ;( articles are everywhere right now. OMG poor Kim So Yeon she does not deserve this and that sleazy BF is the cause of this. I hope she stays strong. 

I read the news just now. I am so sad that Kim So Yeon`s name is mentioned in this lawsuit of her boyfriend.  Poor So Yeon! She is so unlucky. Hope everything is cleared.

I want her to concentrate on her job but I know that she is affected by all this.
:(

Yes, that worries me that she will suffer just because her name is mentioned in this scandal. I don`t understand Knetizens . Even dating is becoming a scandal there. And rumors are penetrating media more than the truth.

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Kim So Yeon Is Mentioned In Her Boyfriend's Lawsuit

BY Julie Jones | Apr 23, 2015 09:15 AM EDT     

Kim So Yeon

Kim So Yeon, who is currently playing Soon Jung in the heart transplant drama "Falling For Soon Jung," was recently mentioned in a lawsuit filed against a business venture run by her real-life boyfriend.

The boyfriend, named only in the lawsuit as "A," runs Puff Bar, an electronic cigarette business. According to a report in the Korean media outlet Dong-A, the people who filed the suit invested almost a million dollars in his business but are dissatisfied with their investment.

According to the lawsuit the plaintiffs invested in the business after being told the e-cig technology was a patented product. But they say they later learned that the products were important from China. The lawsuit claimed that the actress took part in the investment process and they were motivated to invest because she vouched for it. They claim she promoted it online. But Kim So Yeon has denied the accusations.

On April 22, the actress, who starred in "I Need Romance 3" and "Prosecutor Princess" was asked to attend a joint questioning session with the plaintiffs but did not attend due to the strict requirements of her filming schedule.

On April 23, her agency, Namoo Actors released a statement, calling the charges false and explaining her absence.

According to Namoo Actors, the actress does not know the plaintiffs at all.

"The only contact she ever had with them is when one of the plaintiffs asked 'A' to give the plaintiff's sister the actress' autograph for her nail shop opening, as well as a 10-second conversation with the plaintiff, who said he was a fan of hers and wanted to hear her voice," said the Namoo Actors statement. "That is all. Kim So Yeon has never done anything to the plaintiffs or anyone to deserve legal action or punishment."

According to the agency the plaintiffs are merely trying to win attention for their own cause and taking advantage of her popularity. The agency plans to file libel charges against the plaintiffs for slandering their client's name.

Namoo Actors also offered some information on Kim So Yeon's unidentified boyfriend, saying he was a childhood friend, who reunited with her at a recent event.

"They have been seeing each other ever since but they do not have any business relationships together."

The agency said that the actress was initially questioned by the police and denied the accusation. She saw no reason to interrupt her filming schedule to attend the second investigation, as she has denied knowing the plaintiffs.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/82446/20150423/kim-so-yeon-is-mentioned-in-her-boyfriends-lawsuit.htm

April 24, 2015
Kim So-yeon denies connection to alleged fraud
Actress Kim So-yeon on Friday denied any connection to an alleged fraud case. 
According to reports, a complaint has been filed against Kim alleging she has links to a company operated by her boyfriend. 
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150424
The company, which markets electronic cigarettes, is alleged to have lured investors by falsely claiming that its product is manufactured with patented technology.
The plaintiffs claim the products were in fact imported from China. 
In response, Kim said through her agency that she has no dealings with the company and that a lawyer has been assigned to the case.
The agency, however, said the actress has not yet decided whether to take legal action. 
By Choi He-suk (cheesuk@heraldcorp.com)

April 24, 2015
Kim So Yeon releases an official statement regrading her lawsuit for business fraud
Source: STARN News
A representative of Kim So Yeon's management agency released an official statement regarding Kim's lawsuit for business fraud.
On April 23rd, actress Kim So Yeon's management agency, Namoo Actors, released an official statement regarding Kim's lawsuit for fraud.
In the statement, the company said, "This is the official statement regarding actress Kim So Yeon’s lawsuit for business fraud. We hereby confirm that the plaintiff's claims are false. Unlike the plaintiff's claims, Kim So Yeon has never been involved in the Puff Bar business."
The company continued, "The plaintiffs are only attempting to receive the public's attention by taking an advantage of Kim So Yeon's publicity. We will not remain still without taking any reaction, and we are going to take the most strict legal action against this false charge."
Regarding the man who the plaintiff claimed as Kim So Yeon's boyfriend, the company said, "According to our confirmation with Kim So Yeon, the man who that plaintiffs claimed as Kim So Yeon's boyfriend is her old colleague. They are not in any kind of special relationship."
The company lastly said, "Kim So Yeon went through a police inquiry already, and the reason why she did not attend the second inquiry was because she was worried about getting into another trouble since she had no acquaintance with the plaintiff."
Meanwhile, a press reported earier in the day that Kim So Yeon and her boyfriend were sued for a business fraud.
20150423164947_5538a41be5e59_1.jpg
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

Guest bityxu

So sad for our Sso, today she appears and posts a very long message in her fancafe and DC, after reading, I feel so...:(

I can't translate exactly in detail, hope everyone can understand...

2015.4.24 Sso message

Because this matter makes everyone confused ... really ... sorry ...It is very complicated ... complicated ... these days ...

At first ... I do not know why terrible thing like this happen to me ... very confused ...I thought just when the truth is revealed ... everything will be ended ... Just keep thinking so naive but ...
Feeling there may be injustice not just for me ... but also for someone ... that's why they did such scary thing...I think that...and try to calm down ...
But because they continued nonsense speech...Yesterday ...is really a very hard...and very long day...

I've never met these people once ...Their names too, because of this matter I just know it.

They said to be working together as a younger brother ...hope to listen to my voice, so I am pleased to greet them with two sentences. That's all.

Suddenly said that I induced them to sign contract ...
The most angry is.....they and I have never met each others...

They claimed that, because they saw my "ice bucket" messages (last year), they signed a contract with that company...
But at the "ice bucket" time ... I even didn't know their existence...
I wrote the name of that company because ... I learned that others played ice bucket ... may point the name of someone who is not the celeb, so I just followed such that simple ritual...
I wanted to let him join in such a good donation, but I do not expect it would become a matter like that...

They claimed that because my PR ...
Contrarily, to me, because it's electronic cigarettes, I even told my friend ... I could not help you, really sorry...
And I'm sorry to keep the distance...

Furthermore ... I have absolutely no interest about business ... for that aspect I'm really ignorant...

A few days ago, a reporter called me.
Reporter said they contacted reporter, they want reporter to write the article (news), highlight that they and Kim So Yeon are friends.
Reporter consider, after learning it seems not to be able to write ... So he didn't write the article.

Why are they looking for reporter to request interview, writing news, and provide information? ... It's incomprehensible.

I feel maybe they have some unfairness to do that ...
But if they know that's unfair... why do they make other victims also suffer unfairness?

For the relationship between me and my friend ... everyone may be curious about it ... He is a close friend since childhood, we also temporarily associated...
After 10 years no see...last year we meet again by chance...Probably because of age matter, we carefully begin to understand each other...it's such relationship.
From February, I started shooting drama and became busy, so we temporarily put the meetings aside, also started alienating ......
He said because of this matter to see me again ...... He's sorry for the injury...and repeated apology ......

The police always asked for interrogate...
I thought that, "As long as the truth can be published, there's nothing to be afraid of it. I have no connection at all. The matter would be smoothly solve...... to quickly focus on the drama".
At the police station, I sincerely received the investigate.
But after that, they wanted to confront me and those people

Actually, with someones who have never met each other, also have nothing to say ... Ultimately, what did they want to confront?
I and the agency... will cautiously consider ... the next action.

Maybe later I will regret to write this message...
I started writing from dawn ...... now almost 9 am...

Without *Kim Soon Jung* give me great happiness to be able to exist ... This matter to myself would be very fearful ... very frightening ...
But I will try to overcome ...
Well, I have to go to see this lovely girl...
We all have to ....fighting fighting!

Source - Ctrans: jadesky @ KSY Baidu - Etrans by me

Thank you bity. These people are very shady and there intend is ruin a good person like Kim So Yeon, i hope this matters gets solved immediately. Kim so yeon is an angel she does not deserve this. 

@bityxu: Thanks dear for the message.  I am so sorry that So Yeon, our shy and lovely girl, has to live such hard times because of those unscrupulous people. I hope the truth and fairness will prevail for So Yeon but I am afraid that after this incident she will remain with emotional scars. I am glad that she finds comfort playing Soon Jung, and hope her family and her friends will show support.  I want to see her smiling again. It is so good that she has her agency on her side and hope they could protect her.

I worry about her but I know that she will become stronger after this.  Stay strong, SSo!

Guest bityxu

2015.4.25 Falling For Innocence shooting BTS via Instagram

11176397_344048382452612_66646140_n.jpg

jiyoungsoo: 내가 믿는 배우... ‪#‎김소연‬ ‪#‎순정에반하다‬
--> I believe in actress...# Kim So Yeon # Falling For Innocence

Source

The one who posted this photo may be PD of this drama Ji Young Soo. I think we all understand what he wants to say :)

Yeah... believe in actress KSY :x

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Kim So Yeon's Agency Issued A Statement Regarding Her Alleged Lawsuit

BY Adrienne Stanley | Apr 25, 2015 09:30 PM EDT      

kim-so-yeon-jpg.jpg?w=600

Namoo Actors, the agency which has represented actress Kim So Yeon for more than 10 years, issued a statement to address her recent lawsuit allegations.

On April 25, representatives for Kim So Yeon addressed several issues in the dispute which allegedly involved her boyfriend, the head of an electronic cigarette company. Namoo Actors addressed the alleged relationship, in their official statement, citing that the cigarette executive was a school acquaintance of the 34-year-old actress. The talent agency strongly denied that the K-Drama star and businessman were romantically involved.

Previous reports which were published by Korean outlets on April 23 confirmed the relationship between the two parties. The actress, who is currently portraying the title role in the jTBC series “Falling for Soo Jung,” was reportedly named in a lawsuit involving the unnamed executive.

The lawsuit involves a product known as Puff Bar, which was allegedly patented in Korea but may have been imported from China. The unnamed executive is accused of swindling money from investors, who were allegedly duped into believing that Puff Bar was an original concept.

In the statement which was translated into English by allkpop, Namoo Actors is adamantly maintains the innocence of the actress, while denying the claims made by the businessman. The second line within the statement delivers a firm message, “We want to clearly state that the Plaintiff's accusations are false. Unlike the Plaintiff's accusations, Kim So Yeon had no promotions or financial matters with the company Puff Bar.”

The statement issued by Namoo Actors also outlined the irrelevance of the parties involved in the lawsuit and their minimum contact with the star, “Kim So Yeon has absolutely on relationships to the Plaintiffs that she couldn't even predict why they were suing her.”

Namoo Actors acknowledged that Kim So Yeon had brief contact with her school acquaintance’s sister and provided him with an autograph, as a form of fan service. Her agency went on to explain her cooperation with police during the investigation, while expressing optimism that the actress would no longer be involved in the lawsuit.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/82669/20150425/kim-so-yeons-agency-issued-a-statement-regarding-her-alleged-lawsuit.htm

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim So Yeon - Allure Magazine April Issue ‘1514292_833723490055132_313591690621349277
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000331956&lfrom=twitter