Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

:w00t:bityxu!!! That is so awesome, thanks so much to soyeonholic for the awesome autograph from Soyeon-ssi!!!

What a fabulous super surprise! Sso cool! :wub:

There were indeed a lot of fans waiting to meet Soyeon in Busan.. she looks so happy and radiant!

We're so lucky to have the wonderful message from KSY! :wub:

Thanks so much for making all this possible! MWAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Guest soyeonholic

^^*  if there's soompi fan come to Korea before August, you can contact with me to receive this real sign  ^_^

Guest bityxu

haha, hearing rubie say thanks , soyeonholic has appeared :lol:

Because this's the first time soyeonholic come soompi, so if there's any wrong with her post, rubie mod please do not wonder and blame sweatingbullets.gif Maybe she want to say hello with soompi fans and more, but do not know how to reply post, so... blush.gif please sympathize with her :)

Seeing the "to soompi fans" autograph, I'm also excited , haha :D

------

holic has already known how to post in soompi :D Welcome you come here to play often :wub:

soyeonholic, another great surprise welcome.gif to the thread!

Thanks so much for getting the wonderful message from Soyeon-ssi for her soompi fans, it's the best treat we ever had here! rbhcool.gif

If we have someone going to Korea soon, hopefully.. we will ask around, it'll be great to keep the original message. blush.gif

Guest bityxu

In my attempt to watch Kim So-yeon's movie Gabi with subtitles I started creating a timing file for it. Is anyone willing or does anyone know anyone that wants to add translations to it?

[Edit]

I finished the timing file so if anyone wants to translate it but needs a timed file you can download it here.

Hi endeavor, thank you very much for your timing file :) But can I ask you where did you get the subtitles ? Is it Chinese hard sub ? As I know, this movie has many and long dialogue, moreover it's history movie, so it's not easy to translate blush.gif

------

So Yeon just shared her newest pics at Daum Cafe, on 2012.05.21 - 11:11

120521ssojeju1.jpg

120521ssojeju2.jpg

120521ssojeju3.jpg

저는지금^^~제주도^^*^^**^^*검사프린세스팀들과함께!^^~*^^**^^*날씨좋네요^^~~~ㅋ

Now I'm being ^^~ in Jeju island ^^*^^**^^* with Prosecutor Princess staff! ^^~*^^**^^* The weather is very good ^^~~~ㅋ

In nearly a week, our girl has just gone to China to work, come Busan to meet fans and now she's in Jeju to play :blink: Superwoman indeed! :wacko:

^

Hi &endeavor., thanks very much for the post here and at the Coffee thread about creating a timing file for future subs for Gabi, really appreciate the cool highlight & warm effort. Have to admit that all my years at the forum, I haven't got the clue how translation for the movies work.. but it is truly a wonderful and commendable effort by the fans, especially. Not sure if we'll ever get anyone translating but let's always be hopeful. blush.gif

bityxu.. did Soyeon and the PP crew went to Jeju on Sunday the 20th or Monday? Didn't SY ever rest at all!!? :o Even though she hasn't started on any confirmed project.. she'll be exhausted in no time if she doesn't get enough sleep and proper rest.

AND..

I just saw her right hand was bandaged during the AFY Fan-signing event on Saturday! :sweatingbullets: Did she hurt herself or her hand too tired from signing too many autographs? Hope she will take care.. really, Soyeon must take care and not overdo things.

The girls who'd written "love-notes" :lol: to Soyeon recently .. we really want to thank Soyeonholic for the heartwarming gesture & super-fabulous autograph from Soyeon-ssi. It really really made our day! :wub:

Guest csfan

OMG i hope SY takes care of her health and hand! Oh that girl seriously needs to not work too hard hehe

I can't believe she has not announced any future projects yet... sigh I really do miss her...

:-S

Wow OT but soompi looks so different now... I find the comment box is a bit difficult compared to the previous version... But this layout and purple theme does look pretty :)

Guest csfan

Ohh I forgot to mention that I saw her autograph to her soompi fans! This is so EXCITING! :)>- Thanks to the lovely rubie who organised this and of course the one who translated the messages and passed it on to SY-sshi... I am thrilled!!! Lol

Ohh I forgot to mention that I saw her autograph to her soompi fans! This is so EXCITING! :)>- Thanks to the lovely rubie who organised this and of course the one who translated the messages and passed it on to SY-sshi... I am thrilled!!! Lol

Good to see you back, csfan.. we sure need some patience sorting the new layout but we'll get used to it.. sooner or later.

Actually the fans who had so warmly organized the message sent to Soyeon and the soompi-autograph are bityxu and Soyeonholic.. such an awesome and wonderful experience for us all being fans of KSY. 8->

Guest bityxu

Hi everybody :)

"Gabi" Csub is released, here's the softsub file, you can download and watch it with the raws that were shared before

http://www.mediafire.com/?17sd8ilupsrn5pj

If you have not downloaded the raw, you can watch online this movie with hardsub at tudou

I just saw her right hand was bandaged during the AFY Fan-signing event on Saturday! :sweatingbullets: Did she hurt herself or her hand too tired from signing too many autographs? Hope she will take care.. really' date=' Soyeon must take care and not overdo things.[/quote']

Ah, that day someone's afraid So Yeon hand too tired from signing, so she/he gave her the pain relief patch --> SY immediately use it and took some group photos with fans ;))

Oh yes, SY and PP team went to Jeju from May 21 (or 20th) to 23, there're some more photos they're in Jeju

120521ssojeju0.jpg

120521ssojeju4.jpg

120521ssojeju5.jpg

r600x600.jpg

with PD Jin Hyuk

120521ssojeju6.jpg

roast meat party at the night

120523ssojeju.jpg

in Jeju airport to come back Seoul on May 23

On the noon of May 24, So Yeon leaf a meesage said that she came back, long time did not go to play ^^ And she made appointment with her fans on Sunday ~ May 27 ~ 9:00 pm ~ comment play :D (fans ask by comment and she also answers by comment , it's same same as chatting but not, is comment play, haha :)) )

OMG, our girl can work so much but play so much too :-SS Went to MT on May 5, went to China from 15 to 18, AFY signing event andjust mini FM on Saturday 19, went to Jeju with PP team from 21 to 23, again wanted to comment play with fans on Sunday 27 8-}

P/S : If I'm a Korean fan, I will happy to die because I can meet her often like that #:-S

Hi! Everyone... Oh!! look like everything about KSY too quiet recently   :(( What's going on with her right now...
I made some gifs of Coffee and I'll sharing more laterthat's great Chinese fans already translated C-subhope E-sub will be release soon. count on KSY & JJM Chinese fans  :D(Emo icon of soompi new version so cute love it!!:x)
coffee1.gif
coffee2.gif
coffee3.gif
coffee4.gif
coffee5.gif
coffee6.gif
coffee7.gif
coffee8.gif
coffee9.gif
coffee10.gif
Ps. rubie I have some problem. I can't add my signatureI uploaded picture ,then copy and paste IMG code like before but pics didn't showWhat should I do? Thanks further for your advice :)
HaHa!!! Finally success update my signature ^^maybe system not yet ready before 

Guest bityxu

Hi, I have finished watching Gabi with Csub. Honestly, I feel this movie is not so good, but it's not bad as we thought when watched non-sub ^^ If you understand the content with dialog, you will not feel bored ^^'' Mmm...but it's also made people have the regret feeling...The problem of the director is too big >.<
Thanks minkie for the awesome Gabi gifs, looking forward more and more  ;;) 

Ok, recently So Yeon is too quiet :-< New project, when when when ? X(
Mmm, but our girl also knows fans badly miss her, so she just shared some new selcas on June 5
2012-04-12_17.45.30.jpg2012-04-12_17.45.30
2012-05-15_17.57.20.jpg2012-05-15_17.57.20
2012-05-15_17.57.36.jpg2012-05-15_17.57.36
2012-05-16_15.19.54.jpg2012-05-16_15.19.54
2012-05-18_12.40.38.jpg
2012-05-18_12.40.38 

cr : Sso cafe
Except the first pic, all were taken when So Yeon came China for Woongjin events

• 2 weeks later...

Coffee English Subtitle finally released...

Big Thanks : http://ktherapymedia.blogspot.com/2012/05/gabi-2012.html

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bb753d60st35mbi/Gabi.2012.KOR.HDRip.x264.AC3-ADiOS.srt

Rawfile & Engsub reup by me : http://www.mediafire.com/?wx7kgxd3hybci

quite long that we've heard nothing update about Soyeon since she was in China
hope our girl be well and although she fade of entertainment world for a while
we're non stop supporting this wonderful woman, right?

Miss You as always Soyeon ssi

252206_10151016679101823_1763938943_n.jp

s0ksy.jpeg

Guest bityxu

Thanks minkie_p for sharing "Coffee" Engsub file :)

Mmm...So Yeon ssi recently is enjoying Euro 2012, she doesn't do anything, just watch football #-o  At the night of June 19, she left a message on 3:09 am (Korean time) said that she's waiting to see Spain vs Croatia match 8-}

Haizz, maybe we must wait after Euro finishing  to see our girl appear again... ~X(

June 22, 2012 Kim So-yeon cast as female lead in Ji Jin-hee's TV seriesReporter : Lucia Hong. Editor : Monica Suk. 10Asia
20120622_1340331317.jpgKim So-yeon [Namoo Actors]
Korean actress Kim So-yeon will returning to the small screen as the female lead in a forthcoming TV series starring actor Ji Jin-hee, her agency Namoo Actors revealed on Friday. 
Namoo said in a statement that Kim will play the role of Hae-in who is a strong-willed and principled woman, in SBS drama titled "Daepungsoo" (in Romanized Korean). 
"Daepungsoo," set to air every Monday and Tuesday nights starting October, is a fictional biopic that will tell the story of King Yi Seong-gye (Ji), one of the most important historical figures in the history of the Korean peninsula.
Kim started out in the entertainment business in 1994 and is best known for her role in MBC's TV series "All About Eve" in 2000. 
Since then, the actress starred in a number of hit dramas including KBS' blockbuster "IRIS" in 2009, SBS' "Princess Prosecutor" the same year and SBS' sports show "Dr. Champ" in 2010. 
She last appeared in 2012 film "GABI (Coffee)" opposite actors Joo Jin-mo and Park Hee-soon opened in theaters on March 15.