Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

To be honest, I was excited that Kim So Yeon was considering the role of Chun Hong, but after the news this morning of Park Min-young's confirmation in Time slip Dr. Jin... I was hoping that Kim So Yeon would decline the role and I was right! Totally support KSY's decision! :) Partly due to the fact that they changed PMY's 2 characters.

News link of KSY declining the role in Time slip Dr Jin- http://news.nate.com/view/20120419n14621

To be honest, I was excited that Kim So Yeon was considering the role of Chun Hong, but after the news this morning of Park Min-young's confirmation in Time slip Dr. Jin... I was hoping that Kim So Yeon would decline the role and I was right! Totally support KSY's decision! :) Partly due to the fact that they changed PMY's 2 characters.

News link of KSY declining the role in Time slip Dr Jin- http://news.nate.com/view/20120419n14621

Hi lilcrash! Where have you been? cute_chick.gifHaven't seen you for the looooooooooongest time! :lol:

So.. KSY finally declined the drama offer huh.. well, I'm sure it's a good decision on her behalf because she isn't the lead actress in the drama. I feel bad for actor LBS though although his acting will definitely shine through & through just like in Salaryman. I'd probably watch Dr. Jin to see how LBS doing and then decide. If KSY was still in the series.. for sure it'll be a must watch.

bityxu.. hope our SY will have a better and strong role soon.. it is indeed strange that she cut her hair short and suddenly appear in a historical project.

Soyeon-ssi! Fighting!

i like Kim So Yeon since All About Eve and even if Im a fan of Park Minyoung i understand her decision of not accepting the role. Kim So Yeon's acting caliber should be up for a lead role. Oh well, im sure there will be a new series for her soon and i cant wait for that.

Guest csfan

wow I am actually glad that she declined the offer.. Tbh, I prefer her to be cast as lead, not as secondary lead. Her character seemed like it had a strong part in the storyline but it looks like the writers changed it to make PMY's character miore central?? Anyways I think if she joins JIN, she and LBS would outshine everyone lol no offense to fans of PMY and SSH...

Well, I guess we'll be waiting for another news of her next drama... real soon.... I read somewhere that she's considering this other drama??

Copied from the drama thread, thanks to senyae

Aww Kim So Yeon declined the offer :(

[NEWS] 120419 Kim So Yeon, “Dr Jin” appearance fell through “It is a shame but I have declined it.”

201204191223361115_1.jpg

Plans for actress Kim So Yeon’s appearance on MBC’s new weekend drama Dr Jin had fallen through.

Kim So Yeon who has recently been a likely candidate for the leading lady in Dr Jin, posted on her fancafe in the morning of Apr 19. She declined the appearance in the drama by saying, “It seems that all of you are curious. It is a good piece of work and I will like to give greetings as soon as possible. But, it is a shame for this piece of work.”

Kim So Yeon’s management Namoo Actors spokesperson said, “After much consideration, it was a shame that she had decided not to appear in Dr Jin. We will look for good pieces of work.”

Dr Jin is a medical drama about the best doctor in the present who time-traveled to Joseon Dynasty in 1860. Actors Song Seung-heon, Lee Bum Soo, Kim Jaejoong and Park Min Young will be starring in the drama.

Source: Mydaily

Translated by: Shermin of JYJ3

Shared by: JYJ3

Please do not modify the credits.

April 19, 2012

Kim So Yeon gets a new haircut for the spring

BY JJ kpopfever.com Source: TV Report via Nate 1 l 2 l 3 l 4 l 5

20120419153234_1_rstarksh.jpg

Actress Kim So Yeon cut the long hair she had been growing for many years for a new spring look.

Kim So Yeon posted the selca above on her official fan cafe recently, instantly drawing the attention of her fans.

Kim So Yeon kept her feminine qualities throughout her career and she always kept her hair long. The selca however shows her with a bob hairstyle and she’s even showing off cute bangs. She can be seen with her cheek puffed out and the new look makes her look adorable.

The fans commented on Kim So Yeon’s new hairstyle, “It looks perfect for the spring”, “I can’t remember the last time I saw you with bob hairstyle! You look so pretty~”, “Oh~ What a change! Did something happen to you?”, “They say only truly beautiful women can look good in bob hairstyle”, and so on.

Guest bityxu

I also think So Yeon declined "Dr.Jin" is a lucid decision :rolleyes: At first the producer said there're two female leading roles and PMY played Dr. Jin (Song Seung Hun)' s little sister, but only through a night, PMY confirmed and her role became Dr.Jin's lover :wacko: Although Chun Hong is a charming role but So Yeon and Namoo also thinking of other factors... -_-

ssoxau.jpg

Anyway, now our girl's mood is very good and maybe she has already chosen a good piece of work...Waiting to know why she cut her hair and learning ballet :rolleyes: Not just because she liked it (I guess :P )

Is Soyeon-ssi considering Golden Time again.. I think that's the title of the medical drama we hope she won't do..

or maybe there're other upcoming new series we haven't read about.

Anyway.. hoping SY will be back on the small screen very soon.. and many more!

Miss her sooooooooooooooooooo much now!! sad011.gif

I thought the post went through just now :sweatingbullets:

Anyway.. just a side update ..

KSY is not doing 'Golden Time' the drama highlighted previously as HJE is confirmed the lead actress in the series

http://koreajoongangdaily.joinsmsn.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=2951931

ksy.png

Source: blog.daum.net

Guest csfan

Thanks rubie for the good news.. I don't mean to contradict myself, as much as I want to see her back on screen asap, I want to see her in a good project lol

I hope she'll consider a project on the small screen.. What other upcoming dramas can she consider?? 

Guest bityxu

Mmm...now our girl is enjoying her free time :phew: She has just gathered with PP staff and PD Jin Hyuk on April 25 and shared some pics on April 26 , 5:05 AM ;)

0204252205195359119374.jpg

0204252205355359135547.jpg

by : Kim So Yeon

P/S : I has the feeling that So Yeon will get busy in May :rolleyes: Therefore she has to enjoy as much as possible at this time :sweatingbullets:

Guest csfan

Thanks bityxu for the update.. Oh she's so cute!! What's PP? Is that from Prosecutor Princess staff and production?

Ooohh... any possible hints about her upcoming project???? May is around the corner! blush.gif

Guest bityxu

Thanks bityxu for the update.. Oh she's so cute!! What's PP? Is that from Prosecutor Princess staff and production?

oh yes, PP is Prosecutor Princess :P It seems like So Yeon has a very good relation with the staff and Jin Hyuk PD (the man who sits near her). She also attended his baby first birthday party (don't know exactly time ^^'') with other actors in PP and shared a pic on April 23

sso120427oldpic.jpg

Hye Ri and the chief prosecutor in PP :lol:

-------------

There's movie Coffee / Gabi preview clip on channel CGV

This clip reveals more details, especially the passionate kiss with Joo Jin Mo :wub:

7gabi.gif

^

Thanks bityxu for the latest selcas, photos, clips and updates of Soyeon.. she's really enjoying her "free" time.. huh! :lol:

Btw.. I've sent a message via email and PM, hope either one will reach you. ^^ Really sorry for the lateness.

csfan.. I'm not sure of any new dramas coming up.. seems those with casting news before have had their confirmed cast line-up and already started script-reading as well as filming. I'm not sure those on cables, though. Gosh.. I hope Soyeon wouldn't be doing the cable dramas.. or should she? :huh:

Guest bityxu

These days our girl really enjoy so much, her mood also happy so much (don't know the reason :mellow: ) She just left a short mess and shared a pic on April 28, 20:47 at Cafe and DC

2012-04-28_19.26.50.jpg

So Yeon said she had spent much time to found these, 4 leaf clover!^^ Total 29 ^^♥ Among them, there're 2 clovers has 5 leafs :lol: Good luck to everybody!!!*^^**^^**^^*

P/S : 4 leaf clover is a lucky symbol in Korea, So Yeon found many 4 leaf clovers, so she hope all of everybody can get the fortune :)

@ rubie : ok, keep contact by PM instead ^^

-----

Right, do not know it's fate or not, last year I bought a mobile phone suspension hook, it's SSO & 4 leaf clover :sweatingbullets:

sso4leafclover2.jpg

sso4leafclover3.jpg

Always hope So Yeon will be lucky :wub:

May 2, 2012

LBH-KSY: Painful Bittersweet Love

Source: Nate

coming201205011911010.jpg

Mmm...now our girl is enjoying her free time :phew: She has just gathered with PP staff and PD Jin Hyuk on April 25 and shared some pics on April 26 , 5:05 AM ;)

P/S : I has the feeling that So Yeon will get busy in May :rolleyes: Therefore she has to enjoy as much as possible at this time :sweatingbullets:

I've read in Bae Soo Bin thread that there's a new KBS family drama "My Daughter Angelita" by the scriptwriter of Brilliant Legacy and 49 Days. Isn't she the one who wrote Prosecutor Princess, too? Actor BSB is said to be considering a role in the drama (he was in both BL and 49 Days).. it's also mentioned (though mostly hoped by her fans) that actress Han Hyo Joo would be in the series but she is currently busy filming a new movie.

So.. I wonder if there something.. something.. for our Soyeon.. her being quiet (news-wise) but keeping in touch with the PP staff and PD. I really hope something is really happening.. considering that KSY even cut her hair short again.

A family drama is usually longer than the usual trendy drama.. so, why not?

Guest bityxu

I've read in Bae Soo Bin thread that there's a new KBS family drama "My Daughter Angelita" by the scriptwriter of Brilliant Legacy and 49 Days. Isn't she the one who wrote Prosecutor Princess, too? Actor BSB is said to be considering a role in the drama (he was in both BL and 49 Days).. it's also mentioned (though mostly hoped by her fans) that actress Han Hyo Joo would be in the series but she is currently busy filming a new movie.

So.. I wonder if there something.. something.. for our Soyeon.. her being quiet (news-wise) but keeping in touch with the PP staff and PD. I really hope something is really happening.. considering that KSY even cut her hair short again.

A family drama is usually longer than the usual trendy drama.. so, why not?

Oh, the scriptwriter of Brilliant Legacy and 49 Days also wrote PP :) Hearing that scriptwriter So and PD Jin Hyuk of PP also attended "Coffee" VIP Premiere ...Recently SY often contacts with PD Jin and shared some photos...And her mood is very comfortable, not have any urgency....So, the hope for a role in new drama of scriptwriter So and PD Jin Hyuk, why not ? :rolleyes: Bae Soo Bin is also a good actor to cooperate with, haha :P

Thanks rubie for the interested info :D

Hi Hi!!! All you guy. How have you been :D

I'm the same one as  "So Hye Yeon" but there is some problem with that account

So, I register for this new account to join KSY therad again ^^

you can call me mink or minkie. this is my real nickname :P

appreciate everyone for all things update of our girl

According to rubie's post let my heart tremble!!

if that true, that's really really good news. I'm a fan both PD & Scriptwriter's PP as well

Can't imagine how superb if them reunite in new drama project

I very disappointed at her deny to join giseang role in Dr.Jin

because the Nakase character in original version so wonderful

I think this role completely suitable for our Soyeon and I thrust in her act skill.

She would be outshine even play second role

Anyway, I accepted for her decision and waiting for her come back in dramaland. Miss you so badly Soyeon ssi :tears:       

Guest bityxu

ALL FOR YOU 2012 Summer Collection (Ebook)

25201222144327.jpg

252012221411653.jpg

252012221452669.jpg

25201222161477.jpg

252012221926434.jpg

252012221618639.jpg

252012221547834.jpg

25201222156668.jpg

252012221429580.jpg

252012221659429.jpg

252012221721415.jpg

252012221732191.jpg

252012221659429.jpg

25201222174533.jpg

252012221758587.jpg

252012221812177.jpg

252012221831797.jpg

252012221856826.jpg

25201222191270.jpg

cr : afy.co.kr

-----

Hi minkie, long time no see you at here ^^ I know your disappointment when SY don't play the gisaeng role in Dr.Jin blush.gif Why don't you write a letter to told her your feeling and how badly you miss her ? haha... :P