Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

'Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon, fateful first meeting with Yeon Woo-jin... adult products spill out, 'embarrassing'

1999d32aa1b8cb72235fda1ce012a91b3cc874ca

Xports News Lee Yi-jin) 'Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon got her bag back on the bus with Yeon Woo-jin's help. In the first episode of JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales', which aired for the first time on the 12th, Han Jeong-sook (played by Kim So-yeon) was shown getting into Kim Do-hyun's (played by Yeon Woo-jin) car.

On that day, Seo Hyun-sik (played by Seo Hyun-chul) was surprised when he checked Kim Do-hyun's resume, and said, "You went to high school in the US and graduated from the police academy. Your resume is so impressive. You're too big to be in a rural area like this. Why on earth did you come to a place like this?" Kim Do-hyun confessed, "It just looked nice to live in," and Seo Hyun-sik sympathized, saying, "It's a nice neighborhood to live in. What kind of incidents or accidents could there be in a rural area like this?"

Seo Hyun-sik said, "People are very different from those in Seoul. They are so innocent and pure," and Kim Do-hyun responded, "I see."

7058adf0376d1a0abaaa1d3ebe7e6c1f09502556

d11ca6d7187e64f7aaa251e687a8829b2f98ccf9

Also, Han Jeong-sook (Kim So-yeon) got off the bus with her bag and asked for help when she saw Kim Do-hyun trying to get on the car. Han Jeong-sook pleaded, "I left something on that bus. Please help me. It's my last hope in life." In the end, Kim Do-hyun put Han Jeong-sook in the car and blocked the bus. Han Jeong-sook got her bag back, and the adult products inside the bag spilled on the floor. Kim Do-hyun asked, "This is your last hope?" Han Jeong-sook said, "Yes. I don't have time to explain, but it's true. Hope. Anyway, thank you very much," and hurriedly left. Kim Do-hyun muttered to himself, "They said you were innocent."

https://news.nate.com/view/20241012n12033

14 minutes ago, NNam said:

i've just finished episode 1 on Netflix. I love it 🥰. I had a great laugh when the ladies presented adult toys at the first showcase. The film has a charming vibe and the whole cast is just amazing. So Yeon, Yeon Woo-jin, Lee See Hee all did a great job. Even the supporting casts did very well (the wife of the golf club chairman for example). I can't wait for episode 2 tomorrow. Your thoughts ? @larus

I'm not who you tagged but I loved it too.  I had really high expectations which can be a double edged sword when watching something but it was so much fun.  

21 minutes ago, NNam said:

i've just finished episode 1 on Netflix. I love it 🥰. I had a great laugh when the ladies presented adult toys at the first showcase. The film has a charming vibe and the whole cast is just amazing. So Yeon, Yeon Woo-jin, Lee See Hee all did a great job. Even the supporting casts did very well (the wife of the golf club chairman for example). I can't wait for episode 2 tomorrow. Your thoughts ? @larus

I haven`t watched it yet. I will watch it without subtitles because I don`t think I can find today subtitles for this drama. Unfortunetly, I don`t have Netflix anymore.

I read the articles and I kind of know what happened. I am glad that they had a good start. Now let see the ratings. I hope they are decent.

5 minutes ago, theromanamputee said:

I'm not who you tagged but I loved it too.  I had really high expectations which can be a double edged sword when watching something but it was so much fun. 

I am glad you loved it. I can`t wait to watch it too.

Edit: I see that there are subtitles available. Super! :gangnamstyle:

Jeong-suk (Kim So-yeon) witnessed the affair between Seong-su (Choi Jae-rim) and Mi-hwa. She is shocked by their shameless behavior, not to mention their reflection, but she can't just sit back and do nothing! Jeong-suk, along with Geum-hee (Kim Sung-ryung), Yeong-bok (Kim Sun-young), and Joo-ri (Lee Se-hee), sets out to successfully sell adult products door-to-door for the sake of her son Min-ho. A sales booth for adult products that is met with great resistance! Jeong-suk comes up with a breakthrough to captivate the townspeople... JTBC Sat-Sun drama <Jeong-suk Sales> Airs on October 13th at 10:30 PM!

I just finished the first episode. I really like it too. It looks like the plot is very similar with the original but it has a Korean touch. Every actors did a good job. The women have started a beautiful friendship and I like the women who will be against them too. I really felt the countryside vibe. No really big dramatic events but the interactions are what makes this drama fun and interesting to watch. All 75 minutes of this drama flew very quickly. I want to see more.

I laughed so hard at the first sales attempt. 🤣🤣 But not everything was bad. They made the first sales. That`s promising.

I liked how Jung Sook returned to those men and asked why a married women can`t be hired at the gas station. She is nice but she has spunk. Seong-Soo, Jung Sook`s husband has an inferior complex. He felt that he is an good for nothing husband, and thought that his wife was too good for him and he was right. He doesn`t deserve her. Sleeping with the wife of his friend was low. That was the last straw. I can`t wait for his wife to kick him out. The character is an useless husband but I like Choi Jae-Rim and it is nice to see him in this drama.

I know why Do-Hyun is in this small town but it is nice to see him so different from the others. He doesn`t want to connect with anyone and I will enjoy his transformation. He looked cool driving that jeep with one hand. 😍

@NNam, @theromanamputee, let`s see the second episode.

3 hours ago, NNam said:

The series did not have a good rating at start (3.9% vs Jeongnyeon: The Star is Born's 4.8%). It does not sway my feeling for the series though.

I wish it would have had a 4.9 for the start. The ratings doesn`t matter to me but I wanted good ratings for the cast. If it will maintain or rise a little I will be pleased. If it will decrease it is bad.  It was a good first episode IMO. I hope they will maintain the comedy and the retro vibe.

I can`t wait to see the next episode.

[Drama Review] Kim So-yeon's shocking transformation... Drama 'Quiet Sales' first broadcast becomes a hot topic

409070_409246_4435.png

[Special Times] Reporter Jeong Si-hwan = JTBC's new weekend drama 'Quiet Sales' is gaining attention after leaving a deep impression on its first episode. This drama especially caught the attention of viewers with its sharp ending where the main character Kim So-yeon witnesses her husband Choi Jae-rim's affair. It has established itself as a hot topic with a 3.9% nationwide and 4% in the metropolitan area

'Quiet Sales', which began airing on the 13th, took viewers back to the past with its unique 90s atmosphere. Scenes such as the disinfection truck emitting white smoke, popular singer Kim Wan-sun's hit song, and the bustling traditional market brought back nostalgia for that time. The unconventional subject matter of door-to-door sales of adult products sheds light on the social prejudice and oppression that women faced at the time from a different perspective.

Kim So-yeon's acting transformation was dazzling. Completely erasing her previous image and being reborn as the virtuous ‘Han Jeong-suk’, she excelled in the role of the de facto head of the household. She attempted something new by starting a business selling adult products to escape her husband’s incompetence and poverty. Kim So-yeon delicately expressed Jeong-suk’s various emotions and heightened the tension of the drama.

Her fellow actors also gave excellent performances. Yeon Woo-jin played the male protagonist ‘Kim Do-hyun’ who charms women and completed the character with his delicate acting skills. Kim Sung-ryung added liveliness to the drama through her role as the intelligent and elegant ‘Oh Geum-hee’. Kim Sun-young appeared as the positive and bright ‘Seo Yeong-bok’ and was responsible for the vitality of the drama, while Lee Se-hee added fun to the drama by expressing the character of single mother ‘Lee Joo-ri’ with her unique personality.

The highlight of the first episode was Jeong-suk’s first door-to-door sales experience. Jeong-suk’s struggle to sell adult products created tension and comedy at the same time. The directing and acting in unexpected situations gave the audience a fresh shock. In the midst of this, the story takes an even more dramatic turn when the husband's inappropriate relationship with Jeong-suk's friend is revealed. This development further increases the anticipation for the future development of the story.

The first episode of 'Jeong-suk Sales', which left a strong impression on viewers through various elements, arouses curiosity about the story that will unfold. Anticipation for the next episode is growing, and the story will continue tonight.

https://www.specialtimes.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=409070

I am glad that the reviews for the first episode are good. It was a good episode for me too.

[2nd Pre-release] Kim So-yeon and Kim Sun-young learn sexual knowledge(?) from Kim Sung-ryung (⸝⸝• ̫•⸝⸝) | 〈Quiet Sales〉 Airs on Sunday, October 13 at 10:30 PM!

I am laughing and I don`t understand Korean at all. Young Bok translated the English words with the dictionary and I don`t think the translation is good.  I know how Google translate is giving us some funny translation too sometimes.
That`s why the girls go to Geum-Hui for a good translation.

Kim So-yeon, 43 years old, looks great in a school uniform… Her slender figure will make ♥Lee Sang-woo's heart flutter

9a9ab73cfe4d0783102c323520524cefcbfa04f9

89f9316fd88548898fba550ea41c5a29a2a144b6

Actress Kim So-yeon showed off her innocent visuals that made her seem like she forgot her age. On October 12, Kim So-yeon posted a photo on her personal social media with the news of her appearance on the JTBC entertainment program 'Knowing Brothers'. In the photo, Kim So-yeon is wearing a baseball jacket over her school uniform. With her long hair, elegant smile, and slim body, she even gives off the impression of looking like an innocent high school student.

https://news.nate.com/view/20241013n03734?mid=n0100

ad6e23a5d559e213e02478b3ba313d03cf2e3cfc

Spoiler

25c7cdab2b42ec94fb191ad27ae9a02de9a59edf

Her comment on Instagram #Knowing Brothers 🥰 #BangpanSisters 🙆‍♀️❤️

https://www.instagram.com/sysysy1102/p/DBAp_vmzBxk/?img_index=1

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1093024875514722&set=pcb.1093025145514695

https://www.instagram.com/sysysy1102/p/DBArT5RzKe7/?img_index=1

Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon, witnesses husband Choi Jae-rim's affair... gets drunk and complains to Yeon Woo-jin

61476c006733f7487e980aa37add60974a24b2da

(Xports News Reporter Lee Ee-jin) 'Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon found out that Choi Jae-rim and Hong Ji-hee were in an affair. In the second episode of JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' that aired on the 13th, Han Jeong-sook (played by Kim So-yeon) was shown witnessing the affair between Kwon Seong-soo (played by Choi Jae-rim) and Sung Mi-hwa (played by Hong Ji-hee).

Spoiler

8b80e005771ced9475102dc3c941c7e68e9a4369

d7e3e74f511921251b475a4b8d9a7b3370fe6561

Kwon Sung-soo hurriedly put on his pants. Kwon Sung-soo grabbed her, saying, "Jung-sook. That's not it. Honey. Listen to me," and Han Jung-sook pushed him away, saying, "Don't touch me." After that, Han Jung-sook drank alcohol and became anesthetized, and coincidentally ran into Kim Do-hyun (Yeon Woo-jin). Kim Do-hyun helped her up, saying, "Are you okay? You seem to be very drunk. Where are you?" and Han Jung-sook confessed, "My house is over there, but I'm on my way to the supermarket right now. I'm running low on alcohol."

a47a562f89ebe75dda24120d0d1ebccf9bc6910c

Spoiler

b02a5bad965c852345622de369737dfb7b96a2d0

Kim Do-hyun tried to stop her, saying, "You seem to be drunk enough already," and Han Jung-sook confessed, "No. I don't think so. They say that when you get drunk, you forget your worries and feel better, but it's still too vivid and painful."

https://news.nate.com/view/20241013n18218?mid=e1200

'Quiet Sales' Bangpan Sisters Take Revenge on Hong Ji-hee [TV Now]

ffb0955eb37b572c9f59a5107fe3742d5140e524

626b3fe0d66ffb7accfc4c35b9a16afd07b700eb

008402b5716ee81241946cb64f92db16df7448ef

'Quiet Sales' Bangpan Sisters took revenge on Hong Ji-hee. In the second episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' (written by Choi Bo-rim and directed by Jo Woong) that aired on the night of the 13th, Han Jeong-sook (Kim So-yeon) was shown encountering her husband's affair partner.

On that day, Han Jeong-sook encountered her husband's affair partner, Sung Mi-hwa (Hong Ji-hee), in the bathroom.

Sung Mi-hwa denied her wrongdoing, saying, "It was only once that day with Sung-soo (Choi Jae-rim). I'm sorry." She added, "After that, I was so anxious every single day. I realized how much I love Park In-tae (Shim Wan-joon)." Han Jeong-sook asked, "You slept with my husband and realized your love for him. How can I congratulate you?" Sung Mi-hwa responded, "Are you going to tell In-tae?" Han Jeong-sook said, "I won't tell you, not for your sake, but for In-tae's sake. In-tae is my friend too," and said she would keep quiet.

However, Seo Young-bok (Kim Sun-young) and Lee Joo-ri (Lee Se-hee), who were in the bathroom, heard about this situation, and the two became furious. The Bangpan Sisters, who learned of the situation, gnashed their teeth, vowing to take revenge on Han Jeong-sook. While Seong Mi-hwa was in the bathroom, the four of them sprayed the water they had washed with a mop onto the toilet, and Seong Mi-hwa screamed and escaped the bathroom. The Bangpan Sisters couldn't stop laughing as they left the bar.

'Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon, Choi Jae-rim♥Hong Ji-hee's affair succeeds in revenge... Yeon Woo-jin, suspicious identity

4592071c7d10b84987cd1296e42e47d6bf8b844f

Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon took revenge on her close friend Hong Ji-hee, who committed an affair with her husband Choi Jae-rim. In the second episode of JTBC's new Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' that aired on the 13th, Han Jeong-sook (played by Kim So-yeon) was depicted as she witnessed Kwon Seong-soo (played by Choi Jae-rim) and Sung Mi-hwa (played by Hong Ji-hee) having an affair and was distressed.

On this day, Han Jeong-sook witnessed her husband Kwon Seong-soo and her close friend Sung Mi-hwa having an affair, and Kwon Seong-soo belatedly discovered Han Jeong-sook and hurriedly put on his pants. Kwon Seong-soo made an excuse, saying, "Jung-sook. That's not it. Honey. Listen to me," and Han Jeong-sook turned away, saying, "Don't touch me."

Han Jeong-sook got drunk while drinking alone and met Kim Do-hyun (played by Yeon Woo-jin) by chance on the street. Kim Do-hyun asked, "Are you okay? You seem really drunk. Where do you live?" Han Jeong-sook replied, "My house is over there, but I'm on my way to the supermarket right now. I'm running low on alcohol." Kim Do-hyun supported her, saying, "I think you're already drunk enough," and Han Jeong-sook replied, "No. I don't think so. They say that when you get drunk, you forget your worries and feel better, but they're still too vivid and painful," looking upset.

Spoiler

a68f8a3f450be83c69f3ae0d7f4ffdc695c29fb8

0b3af7e657c96c14e54059aa5cb645c268503383

62a02445b70b28726bd2d87531892478fdbd7a20

Han Jeong-sook once again tried door-to-door sales at Oh Geum-hee's (Kim Sung-ryung) house. Seo Young-bok (Kim Sun-young) and Lee Joo-ri (Lee Se-hee) wore slips themselves, and Han Jeong-sook gave each customer an adult product and let them feel the texture. Han Jeong-sook achieved great results, enough to pay for the items at the company and have money left over. Han Jeong-sook drank with Oh Geum-hee, Seo Young-bok, and Lee Joo-ri, and at that time, she ran into Sung Mi-hwa. Sung Mi-hwa spoke to Han Jeong-sook in the bathroom and apologized, saying, "I hesitated several times whether to call you or visit you, but I couldn't. I didn't have the confidence to see your face. But it was really just that one time. That day, Sung-soo and I did that. I'm sorry, Jung-sook."

Seong Mi-hwa confessed, "But after that incident, I was so anxious every day. I was worried that In-tae would find out. That's why I realized. How much I love In-tae." Han Jeong-sook snapped, "I see. You realized your love after sleeping with my husband. How can I congratulate you?" Seong Mi-hwa looked anxious and said, "Are you going to tell In-tae?" Han Jeong-sook replied, "No. It's not for you, it's for In-tae. In-tae is my friend too."

Spoiler

b6fbfb10a494db4be11b5c7905f55246015d7898

47dd5b3cf6ddddcb4d8ec11c5063b9ea6bf97043

5750cd285fcb2af3edd500ecc6bbe002da9ad017

In particular, Seo Young-bok and Lee Joo-ri accidentally overheard Han Jeong-sook and Sung Mi-hwa's conversation. Oh Geum-hee also found out about Kwon Seong-su's affair and sighed, "This is ridiculous. I didn't even know that happened." Seo Young-bok was furious, saying, "I can't go on like this," and Lee Joo-ri intervened, saying, "Me too." Oh Geum-hee responded, "Me too," and eventually the four of them followed Sung Mi-hwa to the bathroom and secretly sprayed her with fecal matter.

In addition, Kim Do-hyun spoke to someone on the phone and said in a foreign language, "You just have to investigate a little more. I'll definitely find it." The fact that Kim Do-hyun was secretly investigating the villagers was revealed, raising curiosity.

https://news.nate.com/view/20241013n18666

About Do Hyun`s investigation

Spoiler

In the original series he is looking for his birth mother. If they chose the same plot, Geum hee is his mother.

In the picture, he put the older women in the center and their children?  Because I don`t understand why Jung Suk and her husband are there. And the other women close to her age. He eliminates the women who gave brith the same year he was born and has their children in Geumje ?

2 episodes into the series, this show already ranks among my top 5 of So Yeon's filmography. In episode 2, we will start seeing her "restrained-but-not-restrained" acting. The performance of the wife of gold club chairman is, in my opinion, another highlight. On top of that, the script keeps getting better and better by applying consumer marketing concepts to showcase So Yeon's sale and growth journey. With a twist of mystery/ thriller, i can ask for no more from this show. I won't spill the beans further so you guys can enjoy 😎

56 minutes ago, NNam said:

2 episodes into the series, this show already ranks among my top 5 of So Yeon's filmography. In episode 2, we will start seeing her "restrained-but-not-restrained" acting. The performance of the wife of gold club chairman is, in my opinion, another highlight. On top of that, the script keeps getting better and better by applying consumer marketing concepts to showcase So Yeon's sale and growth journey. With a twist of mystery/ thriller, i can ask for no more from this show. I won't spill the beans further so you guys can enjoy 😎

yeah so far I'm happy with how they've balanced each element of the story.  They've done a good job making it clever and funny but it also has some substance to it and they've done a good job setting up a lot of potentially interesting ideas to explore in the future.  The ladies play off each other well and I'm interested in all of their characters. 

Naturally, I love Kim So Yeon's performance so far 😍😍 My husband, who almost never watches kdramas but has seen a few episodes of the Penthouse, didn't even recognize her at first when he saw I was watching this.  I'm glad she's already been able to show off her range well in the first two episodes.  I just hope whatever mystery is going on with the cop doesn't overshadow the other aspects of the story as we go on further.  

Edited by theromanamputee

18 hours ago, NNam said:

With a twist of mystery/ thriller, i can ask for no more from this show. I won't spill the beans further so you guys can enjoy 😎

17 hours ago, theromanamputee said:

I just hope whatever mystery is going on with the cop doesn't overshadow the other aspects of the story as we go on further.  

It is an ordinary mystery. I won`t tell because it is a spoiler but it is not a thriller mystery at all. I like that it is just ordinary life. I have liked the cast already but I am satisfied with the plot also. It is ordinary life with different kind of people with different personalities, with weaknesses and strength.  I really like watching them interact with each other. I don`t need contrive plot to make me interested. The times goes quickly because I am immersed in their stories or I like to watch them live the simple life in the countryside. No thrillers or other genre in a family-comedy drama.

Kim So-Yeon continues her business venture in ‘A Virtuous Business’ (EP2)

In ‘A Virtuous Business,’ an unsettling situation is revealed when someone lodges a complaint against Kim So-yeon.

The day after a successful door-to-door sales event, Kim So-yeon was shocked to discover the bright red ‘SEX graffiti’ that covered the walls of her house. The viewership ratings recorded 4.7% in the metropolitan area and 4.5% nationwide, reflecting an increase from the previous episode (provided by Nielsen Korea, based on paid households).

In the second episode of JTBC’s Saturday-Sunday drama ‘A Virtuous Business,’ which aired on the 13th, Han Jeong-sook (Kim So-yeon) witnesses her husband Kwon Seong-soo (Choi Jae-rim) having an affair with her friend Seong Mi-hwa (Hong Ji-hee). The shock leaves her unable to confide in anyone, and she suffers in silence. Despite drinking heavily, she is haunted by vivid memories and struggles to concentrate on her sales. However, when her son Min-ho hands her a piggy bank, saying, “This is money I’ve been saving to buy a robot,” she realizes, “It’s not time for Mom to be like this.”

She also gains insight from hairdresser Lee Joo-ri (Lee Se-hee), who encourages her to engage her customers. Joo-ri tests each new hair dye to recommend it to her clients, contrasting sharply with Jeong-sook, who had blindly started selling adult products without any knowledge. Jeong-sook tries on lingerie with Seo Young-bok (Kim Sun-young), uses a dictionary to understand the English manual, and even studies on her own to explore whether the vibrating products truly lead to a world of fantasy, ultimately gaining confidence in her sales approach. Additionally, while listening to an elegant tea ceremony broadcast, she is inspired by Joo-ri’s son, who notes, “Even the same cocoa can be made more luxurious.” This prompts her to strategize selling adult products as high-end items to residents who viewed them as low-end.

That evening, Jeong-sook resumes her door-to-door sales at Oh Geum-hee’s (Kim Sung-ryung) house. With an elegant and dignified voice, she explains the lingerie. Yeong-bok and Joo-ri then demonstrate a slip, describing the sensation as “like a calm lake rippling with every movement,” capturing their audience’s attention as they express a desire to keep touching it. The “giant machine,” which had caused them to faint the previous day, suddenly garners significant interest, bolstered by the clever explanation that even the great seductress Cleopatra felt its vibrations. They succeed in selling nearly all the items they brought.

Following this success, Jeong-sook, Geum-hee, Yeong-bok, and Joo-ri celebrate at a newly opened bar in town. Geum-hee confesses, “I’ve never felt this energetic and have fun before,” expressing her desire to work together. When they decide to include the eldest sister, who will be a great help, they cheer at the formation of the “Bangpan Sisters.” Although they become close enough to discuss their sex lives over drinks, Jeong-sook struggles to smile, reminded of her husband’s shocking affair upon encountering Mi-hwa at a hostess bar.

However, the ‘Bangpan Sisters,’ upon discovering Jeong-sook’s true story, declare, “This is absolutely not going to work,” and take action on her behalf. They throw sewage water at Mi-hwa while she is conducting business and flee. Though they run so fast they can barely breathe, their faces are filled with joyful smiles.

That night, Geum-hee, feeling newfound desires, speaks candidly to her husband Won-bong (Kim Won-hae) for the first time. She insists she will continue pursuing this newfound fun, regardless of what he thinks. However, Won-bong, captivated by his still-beautiful and sexy wife, rushes at Geum-hee, leading to a ‘hot night’ for this couple in their 50s. They demonstrate that adult products are not strange but can help couples express their genuine desires and maintain a healthy sex life.

Meanwhile, Jeong-sook faces another crisis. She wakes up in a good mood, only to find red spray-painted graffiti on the wall of her house. Confused and distressed by the discovery of her husband’s affair and the anonymous criticism, Jeong-sook is left in turmoil, leading to a shocking cliffhanger that captivates the audience.

Additionally, the episode reveals the mystery surrounding Kim Do-hyun (Yeon Woo-jin), a suspicious detective from Seoul. The epilogue shows him digging into the personal information of the residents of Geumje Village. A scene captures him on the phone, saying, “Just investigate a little more. I’ll definitely find it.” This moment hints at another hidden story behind his claim of coming to Geumje “just because I like living here,” raising curiosity about Do-hyun’s true identity and what he is investigating.

A Virtuous Business’ airs every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 PM on JTBC.

https://k-luv.leonparenzo.com/kimsoyeon-continues-her-business-venture-in-avirtuousbusinessep2-avirtuousbusiness/

'Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon, shocked by bright red 'S graffiti'... Who is the culprit?

cms_temp_article_14103953931941.jpg

An unsettling situation has been revealed in which someone is dissatisfied with Kim So-yeon of 'Quiet Sales'. The day after the successful door-to-door sales, the bright red 'S graffiti' that covered the walls of her house shocked Kim So-yeon. The viewership ratings recorded 4.7% in the metropolitan area and 4.5% nationwide, showing an increase from the previous episode. (Provided by Nielsen Korea, based on paid households)

In the second episode of JTBC's Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' (directed by Jo Woong, written by Choi Bo-rim, provided by SLL, produced by Hi-Zium Studio, 221b) that aired on the 13th, Han Jeong-sook (Kim So-yeon) witnessed her husband Kwon Seong-soo (Choi Jae-rim) and her friend Seong Mi-hwa (Hong Ji-hee) having an affair, and suffered in silence without telling anyone. Even though she drank until she was drunk, she was troubled by vivid memories and couldn't concentrate on door-to-door sales. However, when her son Minho handed her a piggy bank, saying, "This is money I've been saving up to buy a robot," and she realized, "This is not the time for Mom to be like this."

She also gained insight from hairdresser Lee Ju-ri (Lee Se-hee), who got up again and went to ask for more customers. Joo-ri said that she needed to know so she could recommend it to customers, and tested each new hair dye. It was a contrast to herself, who had blindly started selling adult products without knowing anything about them. Jeong-suk gained confidence in selling after trying on lingerie with Seo Young-bok (Kim Seon-yeong), using a dictionary to understand the English manual, and even studying on her own(?) whether the vibrating object really leads to a world of fantasy. She also got a sales idea from Joo-ri’s son, who said, “Even the same cocoa can be drunk in a more luxurious way,” while listening to the elegant tea ceremony broadcast. She set up a strategy to sell adult products to the residents who treated them as low-quality products. That evening, Jeong-suk started door-to-door sales again at Oh Geum-hee’s (Kim Seong-ryung) house. Jeong-suk explained the lingerie in an elegant and noble voice and tone. And Youngbok and Juri caught everyone’s attention by demonstrating a slip that gave them the feeling of “a calm lake rippling every time they move,” and shared a review saying, “I want to keep touching it.” The day before, the “giant machine” that had made them faint was accompanied by an intelligent explanation that even the century’s seductress Cleopatra felt the vibrations, which suddenly garnered huge attention and became a hit. They succeeded in selling almost all of the items they brought.

After such a great success, Jeong-suk, Geum-hee, Yeong-bok, and Ju-ri had an after-party at a newly opened pub in town. Here, Geum-hee confessed, “I’ve never been this energetic and fun before,” and expressed her desire to work together. When the eldest sister, who would be a great help, was confirmed to join, they cheered and rejoiced at the formation of the ‘Bangpan Sisters.’ They became close enough to open up about their sex lives while drinking, but Jeong-suk couldn’t smile. This was because she was reminded of her husband’s shocking affair after meeting Mi-hwa at the pub. However, the ‘Bangpan Sisters’ accidentally found out about Jeong-suk’s true story and said, “This is no way,” and took action on her behalf. They threw sewage water at Mi-hwa, who was doing her business, and ran away. They ran so fast that they couldn’t breathe, but their faces were filled with smiles that they couldn’t have been happier. That night, Geum-hee, who kept wanting to touch her slip, took out the slip and spoke honestly to her husband Won-bong (Kim Won-hae) for the first time. She had finally found something really fun at this age, so she insisted that she would continue no matter what Won-bong said. However, Won-bong could not hear anything, and all he could see was his still beautiful and sexy wife Geum-hee. Won-bong rushed to Geum-hee, and thus the ‘hot night’ of this 50-something couple came true. They showed firsthand that adult products are not strange and outrageous items, but help couples have honest desires and a healthy sex life. On the other hand, Jeong-suk faced another crisis. When she woke up in a good mood, she found sexual graffiti scribbled in red spray paint on the wall of her house. Jeong-suk was thrown into confusion after witnessing her husband’s affair and being criticized by someone. Her shocking ending hit the home theater twice in a row.

Meanwhile, in the broadcast that day, the mystery of the suspicious detective Kim Do-hyun (Yeon Woo-jin) from Seoul sprouted. The epilogue revealed that he was digging up personal information of the people of Geumje Village. In addition, a scene was captured where he said to someone on the phone, “You just have to investigate a little more. I will definitely find it.” It was the moment when it was revealed that there was another hidden story behind his coming to Geumje “because I just like living there.” Curiosity about Do-hyun’s identity arose as to what he was investigating and looking for. ‘Quiet Sales’ airs every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 PM on JTBC.

JTBC 'Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, and Lee Se-hee, talking about the world's prejudices!

264821_139320_117.jpg

JTBC's 'Quiet Sales' Kim So-yeon, Kim Sung-ryung, Kim Sun-young, and Lee Se-hee questioned the world's prejudices. And their steps to break through the stifling world and confront these prejudices are already receiving strong support.

In the JTBC Saturday-Sunday drama 'Quiet Sales' (directed by Jo Woong, written by Choi Bo-rim, provided by SLL, produced by Hi-Zium Studio, 221b) that began on the 12th, the process of Han Jeong-sook (Kim So-yeon), Oh Geum-hee (Kim Sung-ryung), Seo Young-bok (Kim Sun-young), and Lee Joo-ri (Lee Se-hee) coming together as the 'Sisters' through door-to-door sales of adult products was depicted. They started door-to-door sales simply because they wanted to make money on their own and do something good for their children and escape from their boring daily lives, but selling items ahead of their time in this closed world meant confronting prejudice head-on.

Jeong-suk, who is a beautiful and pretty girl from the Golden Gochu-A-Ga-Ssi Jin family, is living an ugly life because she made a mistake in ‘choosing a husband.’ Her husband, Kwon Seong-su (Choi Jae-rim), was not good at making money and was always causing trouble. So Jeong-suk had to work to buy her son a new school bag and pay rent when he entered elementary school. However, even if she wanted to work a job with a stable salary, the custom at the time was that only single women were hired for the job of calculating receipts. So, her options were limited.

That’s why she started selling adult products that promised 500,000 won a month and flexible work hours. However, Seong-su, who had no ability but insisted on being a ‘virtuous wife,’ even criticized her, saying, “Is prostitution a business?” Then, he had an inappropriate relationship with Jeong-suk’s friend Seong Mi-hwa (Hong Ji-hee). The neighbors also wentssiping. “She sold strange and bizarre items, got into a huge fight with her husband, and he ran away from home. What man would put up with that?” Geum-hee grew up beautifully, being called “Miss” in those days, and was an elite who even graduated from Ewha University’s English Literature Department. However, what awaited her was a marriage ending with pharmacist Choi Won-bong (Kim Won-hae), whom she met through her family’s arrangement. Geum-hee, who came down to Geumje with her husband and did not know anyone, continued her frustrating and boring daily life. However, the husband who made her like that now pressured her to “become an enterprising and modern woman.” In order for Won-bong to expand his pharmacy, he had to win over the building owner’s heart, and this was because he wanted Geum-hee to step forward and win over the building owner’s wife. Then, regarding the sale of adult products, he threatened, “Don’t do something you’ve never done before.”

Even Yeong-bok, who was the only one who received support from her husband Park Jong-seon (Im Cheol-soo), sighed when he looked into the inside story. Jong-seon, a lover who said, “You’re sexier than Madonna,” even after seeing her buttocks that had grown wider after giving birth to four children. However, she was so incompetent that she couldn’t even get a job. Then, she said, “I looked at my fortune and it said that you would raise our family, so I liked the older sister’s energy,” and encouraged Yeongbok. “This is the first time I’ve felt this kind of helpless support since my hair grew out,” and that was also the reason Yeongbok was mocking himself. Joo-ri, who runs a charming beauty salon, is a single mother raising her son. At the time, she enjoyed flashy and tight styling while walking the cutting edge of fashion, so she was told, “Why can’t you dress neatly?” It was common for Joo-ri to receive prejudiced gazes and malicious stares that forced her to dress like a mother.

The four people started ‘door-to-door sales of adult products’ with such different reasons and prejudices. It was also 1992, a time when people were shocked just by mentioning ‘sex,’ so the entire rural village of Geumje was bound to be turned upside down. However, in the last two episodes, the four successfully fought against prejudice. Jeong-suk, who was embarrassed by her own prejudice and even self-study, said, “I finally feel confident in this business.” Geum-hee confronted Won-bong for the first time in her life, saying, “My life has been so boring, but I realized it was boring at this age.”

In this way, Bangpan Sisters joined forces and succeeded in selling adult products that were looked down on as “low-quality items” with a high-end strategy. The catharsis that came from it created a legion of viewers who gave them their full support and cheers in just two episodes. This response also led to the ratings. The scene in question recorded the highest rating of 5.6% per minute in episode 2. (Provided by Nielsen Korea, based on the metropolitan area) The Bangpan Sisters, who became each other’s strong allies in the face of the world’s prejudice that ignored and gossiped about them just because they were living hard, are expected to break down the prejudices they will face in the future. ‘Quiet Sales’ airs every Saturday and Sunday at 10:30 PM on JTBC.

https://www.isnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=264821